Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,412 members, 7,954,647 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 04:38 AM

Nigerian Women Cry Over Mehek's Death, Favorite Zee World Series - TV/Movies (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Nigerian Women Cry Over Mehek's Death, Favorite Zee World Series (25505 Views)

Twist Of Fate Season Two Coming Back To Zee World Soon! Read Plot And Teaser / Watch Zee World Lies Of The Heart On Cohab TV Download For Android / Zee World Twist Of Fate Teasers (september 2017) – Ends This Month (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Women Cry Over Mehek's Death, Favorite Zee World Series by NwaliE01: 2:41pm On Aug 16, 2019
It's better to cry for Mehek than to cry for Nigeria.

I wish the Women a happy cry.
Re: Nigerian Women Cry Over Mehek's Death, Favorite Zee World Series by BigJoe19: 2:41pm On Aug 16, 2019
DameB:

Nope I don't watch Telemundo & Zeeworld cos they're slow and too dramatic. Also I don't have enough time to watch daily to find out what will happen next. I'd rather binge watch U.S TV series though... as for my plenty post I like gists and interacting with people (online and offline)..
Like you now, I have just responded twice
Ok. What kind of U.S movies do you like watching, I guess you like romantic movies.
Re: Nigerian Women Cry Over Mehek's Death, Favorite Zee World Series by foreshore(m): 2:42pm On Aug 16, 2019
Re: Nigerian Women Cry Over Mehek's Death, Favorite Zee World Series by newconnectng: 2:46pm On Aug 16, 2019
Re: Nigerian Women Cry Over Mehek's Death, Favorite Zee World Series by DameB(f): 2:46pm On Aug 16, 2019
Re: Nigerian Women Cry Over Mehek's Death, Favorite Zee World Series by owila4luv(m): 2:46pm On Aug 16, 2019
who is mehek?
Re: Nigerian Women Cry Over Mehek's Death, Favorite Zee World Series by Angelfrost(m): 2:48pm On Aug 16, 2019
Sigh... The way women rush home, and flip through meal preparation for this trash, you would think it was a live lottery show with a high chance of getting paid in millions...

P.S: Mehek is very much alive... It's her alternate doppelganger that died. grin cool
Re: Nigerian Women Cry Over Mehek's Death, Favorite Zee World Series by DameB(f): 2:48pm On Aug 16, 2019
BigJoe19:
Ok. What kind of U.S movies do you like watching, I guess you like romantic movies.
Anything that catches my interest... like Ozark, Breaking bad, The Americans, Game of thrones, Empire, Power, Homeland. Big bang, boondocks, Blackish ..etc.. I also like comedies...
Sir come o, you are increasing my posts nau sad sad
Re: Nigerian Women Cry Over Mehek's Death, Favorite Zee World Series by BigJoe19: 2:49pm On Aug 16, 2019
DameB:

Ozark, Breaking bad, The Americans, Game of thrones, Empire, Power, Homeland. Big bang, boondocks, Blackish ..etc
wow, I love must of the movies you here but I have not watched Ozark. Big bang and breaking bad are my best. Do you think big bang would continue even without Sheldon.
Re: Nigerian Women Cry Over Mehek's Death, Favorite Zee World Series by Bizibi(m): 2:50pm On Aug 16, 2019
yvonnechaka:
Still wondering what is so special in watching Zee world.
hmmm,coming from a female....
Re: Nigerian Women Cry Over Mehek's Death, Favorite Zee World Series by BigJoe19: 2:51pm On Aug 16, 2019
DameB:

Anything that catches my interest... like Ozark, Breaking bad, The Americans, Game of thrones, Empire, Power, Homeland. Big bang, boondocks, Blackish ..etc.. I also like comedies...
Sir come o, you are increasing my posts nau sad sad
hahaha, don't worry you can make a million post if you like.
Re: Nigerian Women Cry Over Mehek's Death, Favorite Zee World Series by pocohantas(f): 2:53pm On Aug 16, 2019
izzou:

Lol

Can you remember Passions?

And there was another too.... Can't remember the name on AIT

Ahha! How did I forget Passions.
There was The Gardener's Daughter too. Nigerians looked torward to these soap operas o. Despite our epileptic power supply, we had a way of gathering at houses that owned I-pass-my-neighbour-generators.

Now everybody done grow, come dey form.
cheesy
Re: Nigerian Women Cry Over Mehek's Death, Favorite Zee World Series by DameB(f): 2:54pm On Aug 16, 2019
BigJoe19:
wow, I love must of the movies you here but I have not watched Ozark. Big bang and breaking bad are my best. Do you think big bang would continue even without Sheldon.

Sheldon Cooper is the life of Bigbang.. it will be boringgrin grin...
But they did a spin-off with that Sheldon's character as a kid
There's this animation Jim Parsons acted "Home"... It was so Sheldon grin grin... Ozark is cool.
Re: Nigerian Women Cry Over Mehek's Death, Favorite Zee World Series by Nobody: 2:56pm On Aug 16, 2019
I hate seeing it all together
There lies n drama is just too much.
That Mehek will die n tomorrow you'll still here that her spirit still lives.
Mtchewww
Some one should give me some good news haba

Re: Nigerian Women Cry Over Mehek's Death, Favorite Zee World Series by BigJoe19: 2:57pm On Aug 16, 2019
DameB:

Sheldon Cooper is the life of Bigbang.. it will be boringgrin grin... There's this animation Jim Parsons acted "Home"... It was so Sheldon grin grin... Ozark is cool.
Sheldon is the funniest character I have ever seen on a comedy series, Raj is also funny. Sheldon should just accept and act one more season

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Women Cry Over Mehek's Death, Favorite Zee World Series by pocohantas(f): 2:58pm On Aug 16, 2019
DameB:

cheesy cheesy meaning mehek is a noun...
Men also watch Telemundo and Zeeworld...but they will be shouting women women
Oh I remember "when you are mine " The way we followed that one shacheesy

No mind them. That is how they antagonise BBN too. They think whatever they watch or take interest in, is the standard for supposedly high IQ people.

Come BBN thread, if say na communiy be that ehn... polyandry will come to play. That way every man can have a shot at women. Na make them no use knack kill some of us.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Women Cry Over Mehek's Death, Favorite Zee World Series by brainhgeek(m): 3:01pm On Aug 16, 2019
This happened in Ghana not Nigeria
Re: Nigerian Women Cry Over Mehek's Death, Favorite Zee World Series by DameB(f): 3:02pm On Aug 16, 2019
BigJoe19:
Sheldon is the funniest character I have ever seen on a comedy series, Raj is also funny. Sheldon should just accept and act one more season
Yeah @ Raj, but sometimes I don't feel his character like Sheldon... And I just love the cluelessness on Sheldon's face when he does or says abnormal stuff...
How about boondocks?
Re: Nigerian Women Cry Over Mehek's Death, Favorite Zee World Series by DameB(f): 3:04pm On Aug 16, 2019
pocohantas:

No mind them. That is how they antagonise BBN too. They think whatever they watch or take interest in, is the standard for supposedly high IQ people.

Come BBN thread, if say na communiy be that ehn... polyandry will come to play. That way every man can have a shot at women. Na make them no use knack kill some of us.
It's for entertainment and unwinding biko, nor be everytime person go dey watch educational stuff na comic relief good, make brain nor go do kpoof one day dey bring out smoke

Meanwhile women dare not blast them for football o..

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Women Cry Over Mehek's Death, Favorite Zee World Series by balraf(m): 3:07pm On Aug 16, 2019
majamajic:
real death or movie death ?
lols movie death
Re: Nigerian Women Cry Over Mehek's Death, Favorite Zee World Series by LadySarah: 3:23pm On Aug 16, 2019
omoharry:
I wonder how Nigeria women COULD seat down for hours to watch some of these zee world series that some times have very poor script and story line.The whole thing is just repetition of series. It just like watching a bad script from our Nollywood

poor script only?Somwthing that reduces one's Iq.I cringe each Time i Come across someone watching it.
Re: Nigerian Women Cry Over Mehek's Death, Favorite Zee World Series by SavageMajor(m): 3:25pm On Aug 16, 2019
Bossontop:
undecided
Me i sha know dat i will delete that channel from my dstv wen i marry
Aswr, na parental lock I go use block all the useless channels in DSTV
Re: Nigerian Women Cry Over Mehek's Death, Favorite Zee World Series by purplekayc(m): 3:32pm On Aug 16, 2019
Who's maheek?
Re: Nigerian Women Cry Over Mehek's Death, Favorite Zee World Series by Lordjb: 3:33pm On Aug 16, 2019
It is finished grin see my signature below for link to stream BBNaija Live
Re: Nigerian Women Cry Over Mehek's Death, Favorite Zee World Series by BluntTheApostle(m): 3:33pm On Aug 16, 2019
Well, I don't see what is so unusual here.

There are movies, novels and songs that have made me cry.

For instance, I cried when I watched Titanic.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Women Cry Over Mehek's Death, Favorite Zee World Series by alizma: 3:48pm On Aug 16, 2019
asuustrike1:

Stop watching low budget nollywood movies. Nollywood shows good movies depending on the one you choose to watch
List them
Re: Nigerian Women Cry Over Mehek's Death, Favorite Zee World Series by osazsky(m): 4:13pm On Aug 16, 2019
Thank God mehek is dead at least this will discourage my wife from zeeworld.i don tire,pls any strong pastor who can seprate my wife from zeeworld should put me on the know,any amt am ready to pay thks
Re: Nigerian Women Cry Over Mehek's Death, Favorite Zee World Series by osazsky(m): 4:18pm On Aug 16, 2019
Angelfrost:
Sigh... The way women rush home, and flip through meal preparation for this trash, you would think it was a live lottery show with a high chance of getting paid in millions...

P.S: Mehek is very much alive... It's her alternate doppelganger that died. grin cool
or a live match self
Re: Nigerian Women Cry Over Mehek's Death, Favorite Zee World Series by Nobody: 4:22pm On Aug 16, 2019
alizma:

List them
Tailor my heart is one of them
Phone swap
Re: Nigerian Women Cry Over Mehek's Death, Favorite Zee World Series by bluefilm: 4:23pm On Aug 16, 2019
Eyaaaa.... so mehek finally died?

I am so devastated with this news.

I wonder what Sharuya will do now. cry cry cry cry
Re: Nigerian Women Cry Over Mehek's Death, Favorite Zee World Series by Arizonaguy(m): 4:49pm On Aug 16, 2019
Pattypatt:
Its painful. The woman died and killed her daughter. Tragic!
Hehe
Kindly tell me more....Good riddance to bullshit
Re: Nigerian Women Cry Over Mehek's Death, Favorite Zee World Series by iamSTANAD(m): 4:57pm On Aug 16, 2019
Please guys, take a moment check this new short film out. It is an action film made in Nigeria and it is very promising.

DISTANCE II: DISCLOSURE is the title and it is on youtube. Click the link below to watch. Thanks.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZVNMjaxRa6I

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

BBTitans 2023 Week 2 Vote Result And Percentage / Alec Baldwin Shooting: What You Should Know About "Prop Guns" / Bbnaija: 2 Evicted Housemates Will Return To The House

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.