Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,155 members, 7,815,027 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:27 AM

See The Car Manufactured By A Student In Rivers State - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / See The Car Manufactured By A Student In Rivers State (1586 Views)

See The Car Manufactured By SS1 Student In Oyo(pics) / Meet The Biggest Male Student In ESUT (Photos) / Mary Folafoluwa Oginni, Best Student In WAEC Who Left Nigeria Due To ASUU Strike (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

See The Car Manufactured By A Student In Rivers State by ipreach: 7:28am On Aug 16, 2019
A web user took to Facebook platform to share the skeletal car manufactured by a Mechanical Engineering Student of Ken Saro Wiwa Polytechnic, Bori in Rivers State.

According to the poster, the Students and lectures tasted the car in the campus.

https://www.believespot.com/2019/08/see-car-manufactured-by-student-in.html

Re: See The Car Manufactured By A Student In Rivers State by Mcreloaded(m): 7:50am On Aug 16, 2019
Its ok but if the student built the engine from scratch to finish using local materials then he got my attention.
The steering wheel is obviously copy and paste.
I can over look the tyres since i dont expect you to manufacture the tyres.
What ever you have done is a nice one but take note any welder or iron bender can do better.

Produce the engine even if it is half a kilometre it can run then you got my attention.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: See The Car Manufactured By A Student In Rivers State by Nobody: 10:36am On Aug 16, 2019
He just need to build more knowledge on it. Kudos to him
Re: See The Car Manufactured By A Student In Rivers State by Truthwords: 10:40am On Aug 16, 2019
Instead of the government to fund guys like this, they are busy funding Ruga.

By the way seun if this gateway rubbish is still happening in 2019, then all I can say to you is. SHAME ON YOU.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: See The Car Manufactured By A Student In Rivers State by Nobody: 10:53am On Aug 16, 2019
Mcreloaded:

Produce the engine even if it is half a kilometre it can run then you got my attention.

Even the lecturer can't do that
Kudos to him even if though I have seen something like this before

1 Like

Re: See The Car Manufactured By A Student In Rivers State by Jacktheripper: 1:54pm On Aug 16, 2019
I prefer not to talk, if I talk I will be in serious trouble.

1 Like

Re: See The Car Manufactured By A Student In Rivers State by Nobody: 2:18pm On Aug 16, 2019
Jokes aside.....we don big pass this nonsense.

4 Likes

Re: See The Car Manufactured By A Student In Rivers State by whatmoreng: 2:21pm On Aug 16, 2019
The design should have been smaller n compact
Re: See The Car Manufactured By A Student In Rivers State by czarina(f): 2:39pm On Aug 16, 2019
Not impressed at all. (Yeah right, I know they're not trying to impress me)

1 Like

Re: See The Car Manufactured By A Student In Rivers State by 1shortblackboy: 2:41pm On Aug 16, 2019
U try but u can do better
Re: See The Car Manufactured By A Student In Rivers State by JOHNSONSOLAFUNMI(m): 3:28pm On Aug 16, 2019
CRAP!
Re: See The Car Manufactured By A Student In Rivers State by Sofistcatdmoron: 5:59pm On Aug 16, 2019
Mcreloaded:
Its ok but if the student built the engine from scratch to finish using local materials then he got my attention.
What ever you have done is a nice one but take note any welder or iron bender can do better.

Mr attention ,,

Re: See The Car Manufactured By A Student In Rivers State by Deejaygold(m): 6:39pm On Aug 16, 2019
Mcreloaded:

Which one can you build?
Re: See The Car Manufactured By A Student In Rivers State by ManTiger(m): 6:45pm On Aug 16, 2019
The sidetrack was built I'm Nigeria too.
Re: See The Car Manufactured By A Student In Rivers State by ABCthings: 8:24pm On Aug 16, 2019
Truthwords:
Instead of the government to fund guys like this, they are busy funding Ruga.

By the way seun if this gateway rubbish is still happening in 2019, then all I can say to you is. SHAME ON YOU.
I thought it was only me that was seeing the nonsense.

Shame on Seun and shame on you.
Re: See The Car Manufactured By A Student In Rivers State by nicepoker101(m): 8:25pm On Aug 16, 2019
Mobile coffin grin

1 Like

Re: See The Car Manufactured By A Student In Rivers State by ABCthings: 8:29pm On Aug 16, 2019
For those saying crap, do you think it child's play to make a car in under buhari?
Re: See The Car Manufactured By A Student In Rivers State by Nobody: 8:30pm On Aug 16, 2019
To thoes wanting to be impressed,
What have you ever done that has made you appear on social media speculation.

If you know the effort put into the manufactured car you will not fold your hands and expect a student with limited resources and funds to design a flying Lamborghini.learn to respect the effort of people even if its substandard.

btw
finally a good news about rivers state.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: See The Car Manufactured By A Student In Rivers State by modik(m): 10:04pm On Aug 16, 2019
Mcreloaded:

Life generally is copy and paste.

No one car is manufactured 100% by the brand owner.

Be positive for once!
Re: See The Car Manufactured By A Student In Rivers State by Nobody: 11:19pm On Aug 16, 2019
20th century!
Local man is perplexed embarassed
Re: See The Car Manufactured By A Student In Rivers State by Truthwords: 1:29am On Aug 17, 2019
ABCthings:
I thought it was only me that was seeing the nonsense.

Shame on Seun and shame on you.
shame on you too grin
Re: See The Car Manufactured By A Student In Rivers State by Inquisitor2560(m): 2:17am On Aug 17, 2019
Ok
Re: See The Car Manufactured By A Student In Rivers State by DAutoDiagnosis: 6:11am On Aug 17, 2019
grin he is at least going to graduate
Re: See The Car Manufactured By A Student In Rivers State by falcon01: 7:19am On Aug 17, 2019
I'm ashamed of my country

(1) (Reply)

What's The Easiest Subject To Teach In The Secondary School / Hnd Distinction N Bsc 1st Class / Fupre Post Utme Is Out.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.