Stats: 3,153,117 members, 7,818,332 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:58 PM

Best Performing States In 2019 WAEC (See List) - Education (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Best Performing States In 2019 WAEC (See List) (38464 Views)

See List Of Aides Of Students Union President Of Akwa Ibom State University / 10 Best Performing States & Regions In WAEC 2021 / WAEC Releases Chart Of Best Performing States In 2019 WASSCE (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Go Down)

Re: Best Performing States In 2019 WAEC (See List) by EdiAbali: 8:53pm On Aug 16, 2019
MelesZenawi:

Who is afonja

Re: Best Performing States In 2019 WAEC (See List) by EdiAbali: 8:56pm On Aug 16, 2019
LazyGold:

You guys are really very funny

Well I will not blame you guys sha

With the massive examination malpractices going on in South East you still have mouth to talk

You are topping WAEC charts but the best student in Entire West Africa WAEC last year was from South West

Who is forcing Education?

How many did Oyo or Osun state close
Re: Best Performing States In 2019 WAEC (See List) by Nobody: 8:56pm On Aug 16, 2019
LazyGold:

You guys are really very funny

Well I will not blame you guys sha

With the massive examination malpractices going on in South East you still have mouth to talk

You are topping WAEC charts but the best student in Entire West Africa WAEC last year was from South West

Who is forcing Education?

You are topping WAEC charts but your best students could not even compete with best students from Ghana

Out of all the three students that emerged the best entire West Africa WAEC last year, two was from Ghana and the overall best was from South West

But somehow you think South West is the one forcing Education

Education no be by fire by force oga...

stopping forcing 1+1 on yourself.
Re: Best Performing States In 2019 WAEC (See List) by Nobody: 8:58pm On Aug 16, 2019
EdiAbali:

How many did Oyo or Osun state close
Close what?
They opened extra 347....centres.
Re: Best Performing States In 2019 WAEC (See List) by LazyGold(m): 9:10pm On Aug 16, 2019
MelesZenawi:

Education no be by fire by force oga...

stopping forcing 1+1 on yourself.

Go and tell your people that engaged massively in Examination malpractices

South East is topping WAEC charts but the overall best student through out entire west Africa WAEC last year was from South West not South East

But somehow you think South West is the one forcing education

Even your best students in WAEC could not compete with best students from Ghana

Ghana best students used to emerged the best throughout West Africa until last year that a Yoruba guy emerged the best together with 2 other Ghananians not students from South East

You are topping WAEC charts but you can not even compete with students from Ghana

Re: Best Performing States In 2019 WAEC (See List) by Nobody: 9:15pm On Aug 16, 2019
LazyGold:

Go and tell your people that engaged massively in Examination malpractices

South East is topping WAEC charts but the overall best student through out entire west Africa WAEC last year was from South West not South East

But somehow you think South West is the one forcing education

Even your best students in WAEC could not compete with best students from Ghana

Ghana best students used to emerged the best throughout West Africa until last year that a Yoruba guy emerged the best together with 2 other Ghananians not students from South East

You are topping WAEC charts but you can not even compete with students from Ghana

From Nigeria web to Ghana web...

Sorry, Ife emere eme....

Once more stop forcing the definition of NOUN on yourself...small small e go enter..

No be by force say u go Sabi the answer to 0+1...

Haba..

Re: Best Performing States In 2019 WAEC (See List) by Ngwamankillyou(m): 9:16pm On Aug 16, 2019
When we the Abians speaks, the zoo trembles.
Re: Best Performing States In 2019 WAEC (See List) by Franking: 9:21pm On Aug 16, 2019
Dlapezzi:
Is well

It's well or it is well. That's why you fail exams.
Re: Best Performing States In 2019 WAEC (See List) by LazyGold(m): 9:21pm On Aug 16, 2019
[quote author=EdiAbali post=81317203][/quote]

You guys are here bragging about miracle centre results

Tell me why Best students from South East could not compete with best students from Ghana in straight 6 years?

It was a Yoruba guy that broke the jinx last year and emerged the best through out west Africa

The second and third students were both from Ghana

South East best students could not even compete

You guys are here bragging about WAEC that could not even compete with other countries from West Africa

Shame on Miracle centre results

Re: Best Performing States In 2019 WAEC (See List) by LazyGold(m): 9:28pm On Aug 16, 2019
MelesZenawi:

From Nigeria web to Ghana web...

Sorry, Ife emere eme....

Once more stop forcing the definition of NOUN on yourself...small small e go enter..

No be by force say u go Sabi the answer to 0+1...

Haba..

I was expecting you to come up with something better not throwing tantrums like a kid

Typical of people from your region though

Tell me what South East best students were doing when Ghana dominated best WAEC results in West Africa?

Well I will not blame them though

No one should expect better from miracle centre results

You are here bragging about topping WAEC when Ghana is having monopoly of Best Students in the same WAEC

Re: Best Performing States In 2019 WAEC (See List) by Nobody: 9:53pm On Aug 16, 2019
LazyGold:

I was expecting you to come up with something better not throwing tantrums like a kid

Typical of people from your region though

Tell me what South East best students were doing when Ghana dominated best WAEC results in West Africa?

Well I will not blame them though

No one should expect better from miracle centre results

You are here bragging about topping WAEC when Ghana is having monopoly of Best Students in the same WAEC

I thought we are in Nigeria, he has already gone west africa.

The problem of forceful education is really fundamental.....deeply fundamental and foundational.

Re: Best Performing States In 2019 WAEC (See List) by themanderon: 9:54pm On Aug 16, 2019
Ikem11:
And the affairs of the federation is run by those who can't pass a waec? What a country

That's why they have to bring down standards to the lowest imaginable so they can stand a chance. The North knows that if Nigeria should break that Afghanistan will be heaven compared to what will become of them that's why they have to maintain the current order and even die for it. That's the parasitic North for you.
Still they have refused to prioritize education for their people because they have to keep them illiterate so they can continue to lord over them without any challenge from anyone.
Just look at how long they have ruled Nigeria and stagnated the once beautiful country the British handed to us. A region with such a vile and wicked set of rulers.
Re: Best Performing States In 2019 WAEC (See List) by Fuckthamods: 10:52pm On Aug 16, 2019
See as this thread reach 10 pages because of yoruber jealousy towards the igbos grin
Re: Best Performing States In 2019 WAEC (See List) by Basher8583: 11:03pm On Aug 16, 2019
Ok ok we have heard. Igbos are the smartest in Nigeria.
What else.
Now use your smartness to govern and develop your region well
Re: Best Performing States In 2019 WAEC (See List) by yetunsbay(m): 11:05pm On Aug 16, 2019
Freemanbobble:
Our noisy neighbors from the west are no where to be found in top ten
Well-done my Igbo brothers

Proudly Edo state! Bini boy to be precise

And don't quote me to say what of Lagos

Because Lagos we all know is occupied by Igbos.
kk waka pass
Re: Best Performing States In 2019 WAEC (See List) by Nobody: 11:14pm On Aug 16, 2019
gurunlocker:

See Oyo and Osun challenging Northern states for rock bottom position.

Nlanders won't kill somebody with laughter
Re: Best Performing States In 2019 WAEC (See List) by abimbola74(m): 11:49pm On Aug 16, 2019
Freemanbobble:

Smiles , I'm sure the westerners that served in the east knows how this is achieved.
It's sadonic when an ss3 student can't even write a simple sentence but passed all the subjects in waec.
Dnt bring ethnicity into this, let's let it slide . One love.
One Nigeria
Re: Best Performing States In 2019 WAEC (See List) by Angrymode: 12:20am On Aug 17, 2019
All I see is a list of best malpractice states. The truth is the truth!
Re: Best Performing States In 2019 WAEC (See List) by ThatFairGuy: 3:30am On Aug 17, 2019
Mediocrity embarassed
johnjay4u2u:
Aregbesola destroyed Osun
Re: Best Performing States In 2019 WAEC (See List) by ThatFairGuy: 3:34am On Aug 17, 2019
Don't mind them. Especially Edo State, cultism, cyber crime, menial and prostitution in Italy is what they venture into MAJORLY. They do not go to school...
abimbola74:

Smiles , I'm sure the westerners that served in the east knows how this is achieved.
It's sadonic when an ss3 student can't even write a simple sentence but passed all the subjects in waec.
Dnt bring ethnicity into this, let's let it slide . One love.
One Nigeria
Re: Best Performing States In 2019 WAEC (See List) by ThatFairGuy: 3:41am On Aug 17, 2019
Definitely this list is meant for the best malpracticing States especially with Edo State in top ten. Even my dear lagos state. When did you people start going to school? grin
Special centre results shocked
Freemanbobble:

Re: Best Performing States In 2019 WAEC (See List) by wifeesnatcher(m): 3:54am On Aug 17, 2019
Fuckthamods:
justice is needed here for this pained soul
so who's pain now grin

you better call Buhari join.

m

u

m

u
Re: Best Performing States In 2019 WAEC (See List) by ariesbull: 5:05am On Aug 17, 2019
Freemanbobble:

Very noisy people from the West
Re: Best Performing States In 2019 WAEC (See List) by Ritchiee: 5:19am On Aug 17, 2019
MelesZenawi:
Buhari's Katsina Among Bottom Five As Abia, Anambra, Edo Emerge Best Performing States In 2019 West African Council Examination

Abia, Anambra and Edo states led other Nigerian states in the 2019 performance ranking chart of the West African Examination Council.

The chart, as released by the examination board, ranked the performances of all 36 states including the Federal Capital Territory, Abuja in the country.

While Abia, Anambra, and Edo states topped the chart, Jigawa, Zamfara and Yobe states sit at the bottom three.

According to the chart, Lagos State is the only state in the South-West that made the top 10.

Kaduna emerged as the best northern state sitting at the 12th position overall.

Also, bandits-ravaged Zamfara managed to occupy the 36th position leaving the bottom slot for Yobe State.

The top 10 performing states at the 2019 examination are Abia, Anambra, Edo, Rivers, Imo, Lagos, Bayelsa, Delta, Enugu, and Ebonyi.

While Adamawa, Osun, Sokoto, Bauchi, Kebbi, Katsina, Gombe, Jigawa, Zamfara, and Yobe occupy the bottom 10 of the chart.

Full Ranking

Abia
Anambra
Edo
Rivers
Imo
Lagos
Bayelsa
Delta
Enugu
Ebonyi
Ekiti
Kaduna
Ondo
Abuja
Kogi
Benue
Akwa Ibom
Kwara
Ogun
Cross River
Taraba
Plateau
Nasarawa
Kano
Borno
Oyo
Niger
Adamawa
Osun
Sokoto
Bauchi
Kebbi
Katsina
Gombe
Jigawa
Zamfara
Yobe.

According to data from the commission, over 1.6 million candidates sat the May/June 2019 WASSCE in Nigeria while 1,020,519 candidates representing 64.18% obtained credits and above in minimum of five (5) subjects including English Language and Mathematics and 1,309,570 candidates representing 82.35% obtained credit and above in a minimum of any five (5) subjects (that is, with or without English Language and/ or Mathematics.

Also, 180,205 candidates, representing 11.33% of the total number of candidates that sat the examination are being withheld in connection with various reported cases of examination malpractice.

A 16-year-old Nigerian girl, Ugboaja Chizobam Stephany who sat the 2019 examination, emerged the youngest best candidate in the history of the examination.

http://saharareporters.com/2019/08/16/buharis-katsina-among-bottom-five-abia-anambra-edo-emerge-best-performing-states-2019?fbclid=IwAR2rp3yT5ZlSUV_wS9FYdODN8zA9qUztAUDcG6-WNQpkNN1gSM4a739iLW0

Year in,year out almost the same result.WAEC has gone to the dogs since the commencement of special centres.I was surprised when I heard my younger brother saying that he wanted to go and do his WAEC in the East.
There are miracle centres almost everywhere in Nigeria now and we all know that SE is topnotch when it comes to going through the backdoor.
I am sorry for saying this but history and recent events are affirmations to this fact.Academically or in intelligence related issues,Yorubas are known to be very prominent in history and recently.SE has perfected the WAEC magic and unless miracle centres are scrapped and tight monitoring is enforced,nobody can beat the SE.They will always do anything to try to beat the SW. grin
Have we asked ourselves how the SE does it?
Just look at these:

Re: Best Performing States In 2019 WAEC (See List) by Ritchiee: 5:39am On Aug 17, 2019
ariesbull:

Very noisy people from the West
When you remove WAEC which everyone knows is malpractice infested majorly in the SE,Yorubas still remain the best at home and abroad.
Yorubas only have 5 youngest phd holders in Africa.Some of the best in the whole world.Igbos have none except m.c WAEC.

Yorubas have about 8 geniuses in the world who have scored the perfect cgp of 5.0.They have done this at home and abroad.

Yorubas have the highest number of the best black mathematicians in the world.

Best student in WAEC in West Africa...

The best physicists.

The best IT gurus in Nigeria even at Facebook,Google etc.

Best doctors not only in Nigeria,Africa but in the world.Recent breakthroughs in inventions and innovations by Yoruba scientists speak volumes.

The list is endless..

Re: Best Performing States In 2019 WAEC (See List) by ariesbull: 6:35am On Aug 17, 2019
Ritchiee:
When you remove WAEC which everyone knows is malpractice infested majorly in the SE,Yorubas still remain the best at home and abroad.
Yorubas only have 5 youngest phd holders in Africa.Some of the best in the whole world.Igbos have none except m.c WAEC.

Yorubas have about 8 geniuses in the world who have scored the perfect cgp of 5.0.They have done this at home and abroad.

The best physicists.

Best doctors not only in Nigeria,Africa but in the world.Recent breakthroughs in inventions and innovations by Yoruba scientists speak volumes.

The list is endless..

Oga report are there even international reports said that igbo are the best and intelligent people in Africa

Igbo kids have been winning laurels
Igbo book is the highest book ever translated into many languages...things fall apart
Igbo have been winning laurels in literature globally
Igbo kids have been highest performers outside Nigeria
As of today we have two igbo nominated for Nobel

Oga even in technology...Igbo dust una well..,

The report are there
Re: Best Performing States In 2019 WAEC (See List) by ariesbull: 6:38am On Aug 17, 2019
Ritchiee:

The best physicists.

The list is endless..

Kiss the truth

The best mathematician is prof chike Obi...why do you guys lie and make noise

The best physic scientists in Africa is Ezeilio ...it's after him that they have Ezeiko theorems in physics

The smartest scientists from Africa is Phillip Emeagwalli...father of super computers

Dude ...Yoruba are busy with OWO DA

No one takes you guys serious again ...trust me
Ask around ....
Re: Best Performing States In 2019 WAEC (See List) by Mynd44: 6:51am On Aug 17, 2019
https://www.nairaland.com/5363977/waec-disown-sahara-reporters-false

Fake news

WAEC does not release state by state analysis of results.

2 Likes 3 Shares

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9)

ASUU Declares Indefinite Strike, See The Memo / Adeshina Aishat: OAU Final Year Student Dies, Students Protest (Photos) / List Of Nigerian Private Universities That Does Not Require Jamb

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53