Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,238 members, 7,818,802 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:26 AM

Best Performing States In 2019 WAEC (See List) - Education (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Best Performing States In 2019 WAEC (See List) (38470 Views)

See List Of Aides Of Students Union President Of Akwa Ibom State University / 10 Best Performing States & Regions In WAEC 2021 / WAEC Releases Chart Of Best Performing States In 2019 WASSCE (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Go Down)

Re: Best Performing States In 2019 WAEC (See List) by Anambralstson: 5:45pm On Aug 16, 2019
deji17:

The lies are becoming stale. Every year, same nonsense.
There're many fake waec twitter and instgram accounts, kindly show me any official statement from WAEC asking Nigerians to disregard states ranking for years now in any reputable media sites

1 Like

Re: Best Performing States In 2019 WAEC (See List) by Fuckthamods: 5:45pm On Aug 16, 2019
Anambralstson:

Which three years Seems you are not following, go and check entrance exams since we enter democracy

1 Like

Re: Best Performing States In 2019 WAEC (See List) by EdiAbali: 5:46pm On Aug 16, 2019
Parada:
We are waiting for this same comment on the drug section. Do not be ashamed of your heritage best in education n best in cocaine.

NORTHERNERS AND DRUGS BE LIKE 5%6
Re: Best Performing States In 2019 WAEC (See List) by FlordFlorez(m): 5:47pm On Aug 16, 2019
Anambralstson:

Current best University in Nigeria is University of Nigeria Nsukka
Plz hlp tel him again, he might not hear. Again, hlp tel him that other bst uni located in s.west are 40% controlled by Igbo educationists and students! My sch for example, out of 36 bst graduating students in each depts, 20 are Igbos.

6 Likes

Re: Best Performing States In 2019 WAEC (See List) by Nigeriadondie: 5:47pm On Aug 16, 2019
Dpharisee:

The truth is now out because of internet unlike in recent past when Yorubas controlled the print (newspapers) and electronic media (TV & Radio)
My bro the truth has always been there. Thry only chose to be blind to it. I even read a comment from someone saying this result is false just because Ekiti is not number 1.
I was reading a book written by Fredrick Forsyth where he wrote that the igbo are known to be skilled businessmen, highly educated and where able to fill the manpower need of an independent country. And that the exodus of the igbos from the north during the 1966 pogrom in the north led to severe dearth of skilled labour in the north. This was not only in the civil service but even in the officer corp of the military. They won’t read not travel but they would seat under a brown roof to say they are the most educated.

8 Likes

Re: Best Performing States In 2019 WAEC (See List) by Meti99(m): 5:49pm On Aug 16, 2019
Any northern state you see in numbers 1-20, go and check the results, it is aided by Southerners that live in those states

1 Like

Re: Best Performing States In 2019 WAEC (See List) by Fuckthamods: 5:50pm On Aug 16, 2019
wifeesnatcher:

so why claimed Benin when you're a full blood Igbo boy

Benin boys don't brag neither do they claimed another man's land

you Igbo claimed land somewhat of claiming Asia and South Africa prisons where your people dominate.
See painment grin sorry, u hear?

1 Like

Re: Best Performing States In 2019 WAEC (See List) by Nigeriadondie: 5:52pm On Aug 16, 2019
fk001:
Everyone knows that Abia and Anambara use special centres
So they don’t use special centres in Ogun and Oyo. Even you didn’t enrol in special centres? Special or no special Igbo Amaka leads others na follow follow.

4 Likes

Re: Best Performing States In 2019 WAEC (See List) by Fuckthamods: 5:54pm On Aug 16, 2019
NNEWIsuper:

onye iberibe abum nwa Nnewi.. eziokwu Kam n'ekwu
Dreamer grin
Re: Best Performing States In 2019 WAEC (See List) by deji17: 5:55pm On Aug 16, 2019
Anambralstson:

There're many fake waec twitter and instgram accounts, kindly show me any official statement from WAEC asking Nigerians to disregard states ranking for years now in any reputable media sites

Go to the WAEC twitter account that I posted. See how many tweets from them. Its the original handle .

Re: Best Performing States In 2019 WAEC (See List) by Fuckthamods: 5:55pm On Aug 16, 2019
NNEWIsuper:

onye iberibe abum nwa Nnewi.. eziokwu Kam n'ekwu
Dreamer, i know you want to be igbo so bad grin
Re: Best Performing States In 2019 WAEC (See List) by Amumaigwe: 5:56pm On Aug 16, 2019

2 Likes

Re: Best Performing States In 2019 WAEC (See List) by Nigeriadondie: 5:58pm On Aug 16, 2019
SoNature:

Abia and Anambra USE NOT USES

Which state do you come from? grin
No mind am. Na like this dem wan take pass WAEC. That is why even with the numerous special centres in the South West they would still churn out bad results cos both the one giving answers and the one copying would write nonsense.

2 Likes

Re: Best Performing States In 2019 WAEC (See List) by Anambralstson: 5:59pm On Aug 16, 2019
deji17:

Go to the WAEC twitter account that I posted. See how many tweets from them. Its the original handle .
Show credible link Mr man

1 Like

Re: Best Performing States In 2019 WAEC (See List) by benji93: 5:59pm On Aug 16, 2019
Which records? WASSCE, you mean? from your submission, i can assume you studied at a Nigerian tertiary institution. Excellence in examinations generally is not necessarily a prerequisite for success in your career, what would you then say about WASSCE that is not regularly revised for relevance. If we really want to compare successes of different regions in Nigeria, we actually have to discuss career successes and circumstances, across board- a comparison i don't subscribe to, because it doesn's serve any purpose. As far i am concerned it's hard to tell if the education offered in Nigeria, through the secondary and tertiary level, is actually useful. Infact, the hypothesis that Ekiti is the most educated state because of the highest number of Professors is not necessarily correct- Questions like, what is the quality of professorship/scholarship ? could punch a hole through that hypothesis. But enjoy this while it lasts, southeast all the way.
Nigeriadondie:
embarassed embarassed We were wrongly told Igbos don’t like education but business. Yourbas are education-loving people & the most educated. Well, records have shown that Igbos are and have always been the most educated ever since Nigeria’s independence. Even organisations aren’t complete without igbo technocrats. The UI was the first university in Nigeria but had an Igbo as its first VC. Even UNILAG had its first VC as Igbo. Even up till now Igobs hold key position where it truly matters.
Most of the yorubas making this erroneous assertion that they are the most educated have not even travelled outside the South-West to see other places for themselves. Yet they would seat in their parlour that igbos are less educated than yorubas. Even Ekiti that they say is the first in education and had the highest professors couldn’t make top 10
Igbo Amaka
Re: Best Performing States In 2019 WAEC (See List) by Amumaigwe: 5:59pm On Aug 16, 2019
Infinityk:

Anambra osu
According to another website
According to times higher ranking, ui and covenant are the best
I'm waiting for highered to post it and I will tag u
Best university in northern Nigeria is yoruba dominated unilorin and also futminna
Best southern universities both federal and state is yoruba dominated
Even the list u are quoting, Yoruba universities still dominate it
Better enjoy your waec ranking,because that's what only u se and ss are good at
Yorubas dominate tech startup in the country
The richest lawyers are Yoruba's
The journalist Yorubas
Best engineers Yoruba's
Better be using waec rating as consolation and wait for another news about a Yoruba doing great things in Nigeria and diaspora
If u use waec(which is synonymous with malpractice) as a basis of intelligence
Then Im really wasting my time talking with u guys

Open this link and be ashamed.

https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&url=https://www.pulse.ng/communities/student/afe-babalola-university-ado-ekiti-best-medical-student-gets-57m-car-and-n500k-cash/dj1z7p9.amp&ved=2ahUKEwjL57Xw7IfkAhWOCuwKHfyVCe8QFjAAegQIARAB&usg=AOvVaw2PcHlsI7thnJI0mjLoqh-l&ampcf=1
Re: Best Performing States In 2019 WAEC (See List) by HillsBlaze(m): 5:59pm On Aug 16, 2019
gurunlocker:
grin
See Oyo and Osun challenging Northern states for rock bottom position.
Why did I find this funny?

2 Likes

Re: Best Performing States In 2019 WAEC (See List) by Nigeriadondie: 6:01pm On Aug 16, 2019
Parada:
We are waiting for this same comment on the drug section. Do not be ashamed of your heritage best in education n best in cocaine.

We are also waiting for skull mining section, yahoo yahoo section, body parts harvesting section, agbero section. Don’t ashamed of your heritage in these sections

2 Likes

Re: Best Performing States In 2019 WAEC (See List) by Amumaigwe: 6:05pm On Aug 16, 2019
Iamgrey5:
What is wrong with my grammar?

Mr beyound ! cheesy Abi na beyam?

Go and buy a book called Brighter Grammer. Highly recommended. It will save you from further embarrassments.

1 Like

Re: Best Performing States In 2019 WAEC (See List) by Fourwinds: 6:08pm On Aug 16, 2019
gloriaunobi:
Zamfara matter critical
na nack every governor of that state dey nack small small girls... Them no let the girls read books
Re: Best Performing States In 2019 WAEC (See List) by EdiAbali: 6:09pm On Aug 16, 2019

4 Likes

Re: Best Performing States In 2019 WAEC (See List) by nickxtra(m): 6:15pm On Aug 16, 2019
Stakeholders:

With all your exam malpractice?
Na ur own be that. Orofofo
Re: Best Performing States In 2019 WAEC (See List) by Iamgrey5(m): 6:18pm On Aug 16, 2019
Amumaigwe:

Go and buy a book called Brighter Grammer. Highly recommended. It will save you from further embarrassments.
Re: Best Performing States In 2019 WAEC (See List) by Iamgrey5(m): 6:20pm On Aug 16, 2019
Amumaigwe:

Mr "go and buy" and further embarrassment"s"

Village Grammarian ! cheesy
Re: Best Performing States In 2019 WAEC (See List) by EdiAbali: 6:24pm On Aug 16, 2019
wifeesnatcher:

painment for ya stupidity ba? prove me wrong if East no get senatorial district in Asia prisons

Just as Yoruba Muslims get in UK prisons

Re: Best Performing States In 2019 WAEC (See List) by Rubicon67(m): 6:25pm On Aug 16, 2019
Freemanbobble:
Our noisy neighbors from the west are no where to be found in top ten
Well-done my Igbo brothers

Proudly Edo state! Bini boy to be precise

And don't quote me to say what of Lagos

Because Lagos we all know is occupied by Igbos.

Another mumu attention seeker. Congratulations on your cheap point scoring crusade.

In a civilised world, innovation not grades is what transform societies and makes headlines. Since the latest WAEC league table results has advanced your life overnight, good luck in your day dreaming.

Without those noisy neighbours, nothing for your sorry ass. And as a progressive non-tribalist, Lagos is accommodating and welcoming to all and sundry but that will not change its history or future.
Re: Best Performing States In 2019 WAEC (See List) by eben97: 6:26pm On Aug 16, 2019
successking401:
Listen to me, you no longer have reason to complain of any infection.
for cure of any infection including staphylococcus aureus, contact me. don't die in silence.a word is enough for the wise. check my signature for contact
(N:B) No PM please. because I won't be able to to access the email.calls/text messages only
I also offers option for payment after . treatment with terms and conditions
where is your location ?.
Re: Best Performing States In 2019 WAEC (See List) by zicoraads: 6:26pm On Aug 16, 2019
When all states, especially the Eastern states, stop employing mercenaries to write WAEC for them, then we'll see the true picture of this statistics.
Re: Best Performing States In 2019 WAEC (See List) by Urchman200: 6:33pm On Aug 16, 2019
maak400:
South east leading the pack
that is the only reason they were hated so much, nothing more anything they put their mind in,they will always come out outstanding.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Best Performing States In 2019 WAEC (See List) by EdiAbali: 6:36pm On Aug 16, 2019
wifeesnatcher:

the thing enter em body well. why did you people stop saying we developed the world? it's long I heard that verse

what of Yoruba traditionalist? I guess na Igbo jew and Christians full Asia prisons?

Show me where I claimed so.

Yoruba traditionalists are skull miners

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9)

Adeshina Aishat: OAU Final Year Student Dies, Students Protest (Photos) / Unizik Loses 500Level Medical Student To Death After Gas Explosion / ASUU Declares Indefinite Strike, See The Memo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.