Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,283 members, 7,826,119 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 10:06 AM

He Sent It Back. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / He Sent It Back. (692 Views)

He Sent Her N1 Million Because She Resembles His Late Wife / Lady Blocks Her Boyfriend & Disappears After He Sent Her ₦2M Instead Of ₦200k / I Saw A Credit Alert Of 300k On My Girlfriend’s Phone And My Bestfriend Sent It (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

He Sent It Back. by Nobody: 11:24am On Aug 16, 2019
His ex, who cheated, wrote him an apology letter. He made some corrections, graded it and sent it back.

(1) (Reply)

Lady Strips Naked, Drags Her Butt Through The Street To Curse Her Boyfriend / Watch Cossy Ojiakor Whine Her Waist While Showing Her Bumbum(video) / Ubanja Miseducation, Please Stop Miseducation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.