Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,957 members, 7,814,244 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 09:44 AM

I Saw A Credit Alert Of 300k On My Girlfriend’s Phone And My Bestfriend Sent It - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Saw A Credit Alert Of 300k On My Girlfriend’s Phone And My Bestfriend Sent It (4680 Views)

Should I Tell My Bestfriend That Her Boyfriend/fiancee Sleeps With Dead Bodies? / See Response Man Got After Using His Girlfriend's Phone To Text Her Bestfriend / See What I Saw In My Girlfriend Phone PICS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Saw A Credit Alert Of 300k On My Girlfriend’s Phone And My Bestfriend Sent It by Onyiamaogu: 3:45pm On Jul 29, 2020
A worried Nigerian man shared a very harrowing story of how he discovered her girlfriend was probably having a secret affair with his best friend.

The man whose name is yet to be identified revealed that he saw a credit alert of N300k on his girlfriend’s phone and to his utmost shock, he found out that the person who sent the money is his best friend.

According to the distressed man, he does not know what his next action should be and wants advice from concerned Nigerians.

See screenshot below;

https://playloaded.com.ng/i-saw-a-credit-alert-of-300k-on-my-girlfriends-phone-and-is-my-bestfriend-who-sent-it-nigerian-man-cries-out/
Re: I Saw A Credit Alert Of 300k On My Girlfriend’s Phone And My Bestfriend Sent It by ADAMUdaCOWBOY: 3:46pm On Jul 29, 2020
Hmm things dey happen sha

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Saw A Credit Alert Of 300k On My Girlfriend’s Phone And My Bestfriend Sent It by Kriss216: 3:47pm On Jul 29, 2020
How is she your girlfriend? How do you people derive joy in personalizing community's properties?

30 Likes 4 Shares

Re: I Saw A Credit Alert Of 300k On My Girlfriend’s Phone And My Bestfriend Sent It by Amb1045(m): 3:49pm On Jul 29, 2020
humans and money especially this gender call female

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Saw A Credit Alert Of 300k On My Girlfriend’s Phone And My Bestfriend Sent It by AntiWailer: 3:49pm On Jul 29, 2020
Congrats Bro.

Your best friend dey pay sha.

2 Likes

Re: I Saw A Credit Alert Of 300k On My Girlfriend’s Phone And My Bestfriend Sent It by gasparpisciotta: 3:50pm On Jul 29, 2020
Collect the debit card and go to the nearest atm.

6 Likes

Re: I Saw A Credit Alert Of 300k On My Girlfriend’s Phone And My Bestfriend Sent It by Humanoid01(m): 3:55pm On Jul 29, 2020
gasparpisciotta:
...then delete the message.

34 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Saw A Credit Alert Of 300k On My Girlfriend’s Phone And My Bestfriend Sent It by Nobody: 3:55pm On Jul 29, 2020
Eeyaa...... very weak mean every where.....the guy was shocked like like his president

what does he even mean by I don’t want to confront her....??

Confront her naa.. and if you are wrong..just say sorry ....maybe ur friend gave her the money to help him cook stew...

7 Likes

Re: I Saw A Credit Alert Of 300k On My Girlfriend’s Phone And My Bestfriend Sent It by Nobody: 3:57pm On Jul 29, 2020
Kriss216:
How is she your girlfriend? How do you people derive joy in personalizing community's properties?

You are wicked..... lol

6 Likes

Re: I Saw A Credit Alert Of 300k On My Girlfriend’s Phone And My Bestfriend Sent It by Kriss216: 3:57pm On Jul 29, 2020
1StopRudeness:
Eeyaa...... very weak mean every where.....the guy was shocked like like his president

what does he even mean by I don’t want to confront her....??

Confront her naa.. and if you are wrong..just say sorry ....maybe ur friend gave her the money to help him cook stew...
Stew for his wedding or for his uncle's burial

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Saw A Credit Alert Of 300k On My Girlfriend’s Phone And My Bestfriend Sent It by lilbarracuda(m): 3:57pm On Jul 29, 2020
And if you ask those kind friends for money or something now na I no get dem go tell you

2 Likes

Re: I Saw A Credit Alert Of 300k On My Girlfriend’s Phone And My Bestfriend Sent It by Nobody: 4:00pm On Jul 29, 2020
Kriss216:

Stew for his wedding or for his uncle's burial

Burial bàwo.... just stew that he will be eating every 3 days.... she will be visiting the friend to deliver the soup at least twice a week and be sleeping there incase the soup needs warming

4 Likes

Re: I Saw A Credit Alert Of 300k On My Girlfriend’s Phone And My Bestfriend Sent It by gasparpisciotta: 4:00pm On Jul 29, 2020
Humanoid01:

grin
Re: I Saw A Credit Alert Of 300k On My Girlfriend’s Phone And My Bestfriend Sent It by Adasun(m): 4:02pm On Jul 29, 2020
Delete da message,and transfer da money to urs.u knw hw to get da pin
Re: I Saw A Credit Alert Of 300k On My Girlfriend’s Phone And My Bestfriend Sent It by Nobody: 4:30pm On Jul 29, 2020
She might be helping him to save it, don't be quick to judge my brother.
Re: I Saw A Credit Alert Of 300k On My Girlfriend’s Phone And My Bestfriend Sent It by paulolee(m): 4:36pm On Jul 29, 2020
congrats bro, at least you know who they kill you...unlike the rest of us that we don't know the suspect thats codedly chopping our yam, all they keep telling us is that they are hanging out with thier friends, besties and uncles..
Sharp man gat stay sharp as long as say the waka they bring enough money and goodies...las las its jus to pass time because a real nigee cant wife such a hoe..

3 Likes

Re: I Saw A Credit Alert Of 300k On My Girlfriend’s Phone And My Bestfriend Sent It by paulolee(m): 4:37pm On Jul 29, 2020
Humanoid01:

and act like nothing happened...even when she finds out, instead accuse the sender for reversing the alert and ask her who sent it that you would like to see the previous 300k alert....d case is dead.
Re: I Saw A Credit Alert Of 300k On My Girlfriend’s Phone And My Bestfriend Sent It by haiti007(m): 5:06pm On Jul 29, 2020
Your friend is trying to help the ministry.
BTW, how do you know that it's your friend, do you know if the name was a coincidence? Do you know his account number offhand

Why not confront your girlfriend first before coming here.
Re: I Saw A Credit Alert Of 300k On My Girlfriend’s Phone And My Bestfriend Sent It by Kemimarch16(f): 5:12pm On Jul 29, 2020
Some guys will spend the money with her then dump her ass later.this life no just balance

2 Likes

Re: I Saw A Credit Alert Of 300k On My Girlfriend’s Phone And My Bestfriend Sent It by symplyrachel(f): 5:12pm On Jul 29, 2020
He is doing what you can't do - how to treat a lady right cheesy
Re: I Saw A Credit Alert Of 300k On My Girlfriend’s Phone And My Bestfriend Sent It by Nobody: 6:05pm On Jul 29, 2020
Kriss216:

Don't let us tell him yet. Let his so-called best-friend reap his "ROI" by eating the forbidden fruit of his maga cum mumu friend's community sewer. grin
Re: I Saw A Credit Alert Of 300k On My Girlfriend’s Phone And My Bestfriend Sent It by Elnathan454(m): 6:09pm On Jul 29, 2020
U don't have 300k to give her na,so your friend is just helping u lolz.....
Re: I Saw A Credit Alert Of 300k On My Girlfriend’s Phone And My Bestfriend Sent It by samuelpeters(m): 6:11pm On Jul 29, 2020
You Don't want to confront her?
Oya kuku go talk to your best friend why hm go send your babe Money.
He will explain better grin
Re: I Saw A Credit Alert Of 300k On My Girlfriend’s Phone And My Bestfriend Sent It by Tonymegabush1(m): 6:12pm On Jul 29, 2020
I don't talk on things like these....

Re: I Saw A Credit Alert Of 300k On My Girlfriend’s Phone And My Bestfriend Sent It by Rickmann: 6:12pm On Jul 29, 2020
Elnathan454:
U don't have 300k to give her na,so your friend is just helping u lolz.....

It's not funny bro..put urself in his shoes just once.

1 Like

Re: I Saw A Credit Alert Of 300k On My Girlfriend’s Phone And My Bestfriend Sent It by Karlifate: 6:14pm On Jul 29, 2020
gasparpisciotta:

Humanoid01:

I fear who no fear una.

4 Likes

Re: I Saw A Credit Alert Of 300k On My Girlfriend’s Phone And My Bestfriend Sent It by StubbornGENIUS: 6:16pm On Jul 29, 2020
Maybe the girlfriend requested a loan from his best friend.The story is incomplete.
Re: I Saw A Credit Alert Of 300k On My Girlfriend’s Phone And My Bestfriend Sent It by Mandela27: 6:16pm On Jul 29, 2020
The truth of the whole matter is,The babe is playing OP and his friend.

She's smarter than the two friends eventho she wasnt smart enough to letting this last one to burst.
Re: I Saw A Credit Alert Of 300k On My Girlfriend’s Phone And My Bestfriend Sent It by Karlifate: 6:17pm On Jul 29, 2020
1StopRudeness:

Burial bàwo.... just stew that he will be eating every 3 days.... she will be visiting the friend at least twice a week and be sleeping there incase the soup needs warming

Re: I Saw A Credit Alert Of 300k On My Girlfriend’s Phone And My Bestfriend Sent It by bukatyne(f): 7:28pm On Jul 29, 2020
Im a shock and confused at the same time.

E Pele sir, Oro ife, bi adanwo ni grin
Re: I Saw A Credit Alert Of 300k On My Girlfriend’s Phone And My Bestfriend Sent It by Nobody: 7:56pm On Jul 29, 2020
Money can buy any commodity not paid for.. Anyway, the story has part two, its incomplete..
Re: I Saw A Credit Alert Of 300k On My Girlfriend’s Phone And My Bestfriend Sent It by ruggedtimi(m): 8:47pm On Jul 29, 2020
I m not confused why??

(1) (2) (Reply)

Should I Marry Her? / Have You Ever Farted In The Presence Of A Lover? / Ways On How To Start A Conversation With A Girl So That She Will Like You

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.