Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,935 members, 7,828,282 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 07:48 AM

Announcement To Women Who Sleep Around. - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Announcement To Women Who Sleep Around. (1969 Views)

Among These Four Old Women, Who Has The Real Swag?(photo) / Surrogacy: Meet Nigerian Women Who Carry Pregnancy For Other Women In The Womb / My Wife Uses Night Vigil Excuse To Sleep Around And Now My Business Is Collapsed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Announcement To Women Who Sleep Around. by GreatDad19: 1:16pm On Aug 16, 2019
Let me tell you something, you women should stop competing with men. It can never happen, you are not designed to do the same things as men.

Unfortunately when a woman begins to have multiple sex partners it deteriorates every single part of her existence. It begins to show on every part of her body that’s why you will see ladies of 26 looking so worn out and old. Why do you think men are looking for younger and younger women to settle down with? Because by 28/29 the average Nigerian lady has slept with so many men and her body and face is already haggard from the multiple dicks and spirits that have entered her. Even after finding one maga to marry you, the marriage will never find peace because the experience you have is too much from the past.

As much as men should keep their bodies whole, women should especially learn to be virtuous. The boobs, the vagina, the skin, all become worn out after excessive use from various men. Go to a brothel house and you will see what I am saying. The girls that have been sleeping around for years age the quickest. Forget what science tells you, science will tell you that we evolved from apes. The truth is that your vagina will expand, the boobs will sag, the face will age, the skin will start looking saggy it will not be firm again and no man of value in his right sense will marry expired goods. Keep your body, and cherish it like gold. Value yourself, if you have slept with more than 2 or 3 men before 30, look at yourself in the mirror and question yourself.

Message for the wise.

9 Likes

Re: Announcement To Women Who Sleep Around. by ahnie: 1:20pm On Aug 16, 2019
Op

Please would it be proper to use royco Maggi to cook stew?

Gather here if you think this op z an im.becile!

30 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Announcement To Women Who Sleep Around. by lilmax(m): 1:28pm On Aug 16, 2019
before I sleep with a woman the list of men she slept with appears

that's a turn off
Re: Announcement To Women Who Sleep Around. by ahnie: 1:31pm On Aug 16, 2019
lilmax:
before I sleep with a woman the list of men she slept with appears

that's a turn off
What if it's the other way around?

3 Likes

Re: Announcement To Women Who Sleep Around. by MrBrownJay1(m): 1:35pm On Aug 16, 2019
Anything you expect from these seemingly virtuous women, should be the same expected of men....

As for you thinking that a woman who sleeps around turns "somehow" is funny and truly irrelevant...because whether a person sleeps around with 100 or 1 is exactly the same thing.... men will always look down upon it

7 Likes

Re: Announcement To Women Who Sleep Around. by zeb04(f): 1:48pm On Aug 16, 2019
GreatDad19:
Let me tell you something, you women should stop competing with men. It can never happen, you are not designed to do the same things as men.

Unfortunately when a woman begins to have multiple sex partners it deteriorates every single part of her existence. It begins to show on every part of her body that’s why you will see ladies of 26 looking so worn out and old. Why do you think men are looking for younger and younger women to settle down with? Because by 28/29 the average Nigerian lady has slept with so many men and her body and face is already haggard from the multiple dicks and spirits that have entered her. Even after finding one maga to marry you, the marriage will never find peace because the experience you have is too much from the past.

As much as men should keep their bodies whole, women should especially learn to be virtuous. The boobs, the vagina, the skin, all become worn out after excessive use from various men. Go to a brothel house and you will see what I am saying. The girls that have been sleeping around for years age the quickest. Forget what science tells you, science will tell you that we evolved from apes. The truth is that your vagina will expand, the boobs will sag, the face will age, the skin will start looking saggy it will not be firm again and no man of value in his right sense will marry expired goods. Keep your body, and cherish it like gold. Value yourself, if you have slept with more than 2 or 3 men before 30, look at yourself in the mirror and question yourself.

Message for the wise.
you left your wife because her vagina is loosed ( according to you) but you are still the one wailing up and down.

Shouldn’t you be celebrating? you divorce but na you cry pass.
After one child you cannot satisfy a woman again and you call yourself a man abi the next woman no go born for you again? Mumu .

The thought of her moving on and having the best dick of her life is what is turning you to a philosopher.

Take your saggy, smelly, infection laden,washed up over used balls to your mother. Nobody cares here.

41 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Announcement To Women Who Sleep Around. by pocohantas(f): 2:12pm On Aug 16, 2019
Lol
Re: Announcement To Women Who Sleep Around. by FloraEC(f): 4:06pm On Aug 16, 2019
zeb04:
you left your wife because her vagina is loosed ( according to you) but you are still the one wailing up and down.

After one child you cannot satisfy a woman again and you call yourself a man abi the next woman no go born again mumu.

The thought of her moving on and having the best dick of her life is what is turning you to a philosopher.

Take your saggy, smelly, infection laden washed up over used balls to your mother. Nobody cares.
Kikikikikikikikikkikikikkikkikikiki grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Laughs uncontrollable
Haaa! My chest

7 Likes

Re: Announcement To Women Who Sleep Around. by Nobody: 5:04pm On Aug 16, 2019
we all know men sleep around pass women. Nairaland has had more threads on FP of men sleeping around than of women. Imma need you to start a thread warning ya fellow men to desist from their own whoring ways. understood?! angry

14 Likes

Re: Announcement To Women Who Sleep Around. by desvi: 5:08pm On Aug 16, 2019
by the time all these fûckboys get married, their spérm will be weak
ammunition completed balls depleted
undecided

14 Likes

Re: Announcement To Women Who Sleep Around. by amorprincesa: 5:16pm On Aug 16, 2019
Funny man

1 Like

Re: Announcement To Women Who Sleep Around. by Facelessforum: 5:23pm On Aug 16, 2019
This is seriously serious
Re: Announcement To Women Who Sleep Around. by greatme2good(f): 5:34pm On Aug 16, 2019
I went through all your threads @ Op and I must say you are a verrry selfish man. Don't let your wife swear for you cos it will follow you in your entire life if she does. Haba! how do some men reason these days? So all we have is boys parading themselves as men! I'm really boiling in anger right now. I pity that innocent woman who married you in the first place. What a self centered, myopic and judgmental person you are.... why did you marry her in the first place? I hate you already even without seeing you. Better go for d*ck enlargement cos your wife is not the problem.

15 Likes

Re: Announcement To Women Who Sleep Around. by Mystic2019: 8:42am On Aug 17, 2019
greatme2good:
I went through all your threads @ Op and I must say you are a verrry selfish man. Don't let your wife swear for you cos it will follow you in your entire life if she does. Haba! how do some men reason these days? So all we have is boys parading themselves as men! I'm really boiling in anger right now. I pity that innocent woman who married you in the first place. What a self centered, myopic and judgmental person you are.... why did you marry her in the first place? I hate you already even without seeing you. Better go for d*ck enlargement cos your wife is not the problem.
it's so unfortunate... marriage nowadays is scary!

4 Likes

Re: Announcement To Women Who Sleep Around. by Theyoungmatron: 9:56am On Aug 17, 2019
Even an infantile prick is advising women grin grin grin grin grin grin

19 Likes

Re: Announcement To Women Who Sleep Around. by sisisioge: 10:03am On Aug 17, 2019
grin grin grin grin grin grin

OP has always shown his active mind to be very very little. No surprises grin

6 Likes

Re: Announcement To Women Who Sleep Around. by Nobody: 10:37am On Aug 17, 2019
Does the spirit that enters women from multiple sex partners exempted from entering men that sleeps around too? Everything has to boil down to the woman. You too be a virtuous man and keep yourself for your wife, so you won't be a haggard looking man with low sperm count.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Announcement To Women Who Sleep Around. by egojeny1(f): 12:29pm On Aug 17, 2019
zeb04:

After one child you cannot satisfy a woman again and you call yourself a man abi the next woman no go born for you again? Mumu .

Take your saggy, smelly, infection laden,washed up over used balls to your mother. Nobody cares here.
Jeeeesssuuuuuu!!!! See finishing. Serves op right.

3 Likes

Re: Announcement To Women Who Sleep Around. by mysticgal(f): 1:23pm On Aug 17, 2019
GreatDad19:

Message for the wise.

I wasted my time reading this so I’d waste my time to educate you.

First, it seems marriage is the best you can offer in this world and that’s so pathetic. Your mates are out there creating products with value that the whole world buys into but you see yourself?

Secondly, why are you scared of meeting loose vagina’s or better still, don’t you think your prick has shrunken to the level it no longer meets the size of a normal vagina?

Thirdly, it seems you are so pained from your divorce that you can’t imagine your wife enjoying the best of her life.

Damn boy, go get some dicck enlargement, oh!! That doesn’t work. Okay, find brain enhancement undecided

14 Likes

Re: Announcement To Women Who Sleep Around. by yeyeosoronga: 2:06pm On Aug 17, 2019
The only reason many roadside ashawo look worn out is because of poverty.
The high class runs girls all look fresh and beautiful. Skin like butter. All well packaged together, with some foolish men still running after them.
They die there for the punny.
The punny no dey read meter o.

10 Likes

Re: Announcement To Women Who Sleep Around. by ada001(m): 6:40pm On Aug 17, 2019
yeyeosoronga:
The only reason many roadside ashawo look worn out is because of poverty.
The high class runs girls all look fresh and beautiful. Skin like butter. All well packaged together, with some foolish men still running after them.
They die there for the punny.
The punny no dey read meter o.

undecided undecided
Re: Announcement To Women Who Sleep Around. by bukatyne(f): 6:58pm On Aug 17, 2019
GreatDad19:

Message for the wise.

We do not know if this message is for your ex considering past threads.

I would however, take the message and leave the messenger.

I very much agree that multiple sex partners in women is very nasty and the body wears out except women who can seriously care for their body. It is simple logic, if you misuse your body, it would wear out.

My problem is with the assertion that women should not compete with men.

I have NOT seen a woman who sleeps around because men sleep around. Worst case, she cheats to retaliate a cheating partner.

I keep saying it. Sexual purity/faithfulness/responsibility can only work if preached to both parties.

Except the men are gay, they will sleep with women (married/single) to exercise the cheating license society has given them.

You cannot tell us in one paragraph to be sexually pur and in the next paragraph tell us that men can cheat. Sounds stupid especially as we are talking to heterosexual men.

You also talked of spirits; except men are original carriers of this evil spirits, I believe that these spirits are passes on from one partner to another during sex. That is, a man gets the evil spirit deposited in his female partner and vice versa.

A man's body would also sag and he would lose his strength from too many sexual partners. Just as it tells on a woman, it also tells on a man.

And just like you, I do not want men who have had numerous sex partners. I love my men as chaste as possible and got what I wanted.

Another thing is that someone with to much sex partners is too fragmented to make a wholesome partner except they heal.

In all, good thread to both men and women.

7 Likes

Re: Announcement To Women Who Sleep Around. by larryking540: 8:34pm On Aug 17, 2019
ahnie:
Op

Please would it be proper to use royco Maggi to cook stew?

Gather here if you think this op z an im.becile!

I really don't know how old u are, but seeing u alone can tell much about u if u belong to d class of winked lady d op described
Re: Announcement To Women Who Sleep Around. by Mizwisdom(f): 9:46pm On Aug 17, 2019
This man is obviously suffering from a complex. The only cure for a half man is a good character. OP, is frustrated

5 Likes

Re: Announcement To Women Who Sleep Around. by LilMissFavvy(f): 12:14am On Aug 18, 2019
I've always seen married men on this forum write good threads. Am afraid to tell you that you are an exception, and a big fool.
GreatDad19:

Message for the wise.

8 Likes

Re: Announcement To Women Who Sleep Around. by cococandy(f): 4:43am On Aug 18, 2019
cheesy
zeb04:

2 Likes

Re: Announcement To Women Who Sleep Around. by NewAgeLagos: 4:44pm On Aug 18, 2019
Hi, great dad 19. I really enjoyed your writing concerning this issue at hand. I wonder what some of our young ladies think. They fall for these baits (that comes as expensive gifts) and trade them for their god given bodies. By the time they realize these wrong conclusions, it's usually too late.
Re: Announcement To Women Who Sleep Around. by Ishilove: 5:08pm On Aug 18, 2019
zeb04:

Aunty, why this savagery?

Re: Announcement To Women Who Sleep Around. by Ishilove: 5:10pm On Aug 18, 2019
GreatDad19:

Message for the wise.
So long and short is men can be dogs but women must be saints? So men cannot carry demonic spirits from careless sex?

2 Likes

Re: Announcement To Women Who Sleep Around. by bukatyne(f): 5:19pm On Aug 18, 2019
Ishilove:

So long and short is men can be dogs but women must be saints? So men cannot carry demonic spirits from careless sex?

As if a Saint sleeping with a dog would not still inherit the demons from the dog.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Announcement To Women Who Sleep Around. by Ishilove: 5:30pm On Aug 18, 2019
bukatyne:

As if a Saint sleeping with a dog would not still inherit the demons from the dog.
O ma ya mi lenu ke.

(1) (2) (Reply)

What Age Should A Girl Leaves Her Parents Home? / My Opinion: Reason Why A Man Should Not Choose His Mother Above His Wife / Help! How Do I Get Back My Money From Her?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.