Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,901 members, 7,814,048 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 03:24 AM

The Israelite God, Yahweh Of Shasu Tribe - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Israelite God, Yahweh Of Shasu Tribe (2523 Views)

Is AMADIOHA The 'Yahweh' Of The Bible? / Summary Of The Christian's Belief about Jesus/God/Yahweh / Why Did The Israelite Look Up To A Serpent? When The Bible Says The Devil Is The (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Israelite God, Yahweh Of Shasu Tribe by budaatum: 1:33pm On Jul 25, 2022
Maynman:

Pentauch and sinaiticus is not only talking about yahweh of shasu tribe. Pentauch and sinaiticus is about the Israelite god, yahweh of shasu tribe!
All the questions you listed are about yahweh and how he operates!
Bible means book, you are reading the JEWISH BOOK.

You should understand where the so called lesson is coming from!

This is for you to educate buda on the "yahweh of shasu tribe". But first let me show you the level of my ignorance.

The earliest known reference to the Shasu occurs in a 15th-century BCE list of peoples in the Transjordan region. The name appears in a list of Egypt's enemies inscribed on column bases at the temple of Soleb built by Amenhotep III.

They were Semitic-speaking cattle nomads in the Southern Levant from the late Bronze Age to the Early Iron Age or the Third Intermediate Period of Egypt. They were organized in clans under a tribal chieftain, and were described as brigands active from the Jezreel Valley to Ashkelon and the SinaiWiki

Did the book that I am reading come these people who were called shasu by the Egyptians, in your opinion?

What is the lesson to be understood?

1 Like

Re: The Israelite God, Yahweh Of Shasu Tribe by Maynnmann: 2:13pm On Jul 25, 2022
Mtcheeew, Misosopher.

1 Like

Re: The Israelite God, Yahweh Of Shasu Tribe by budaatum: 3:11pm On Jul 25, 2022
Sounds to me like the book I am reading was not written by the tribe of shasu after all, unless you want to claim the tribe of shasu gave a book to the Israelites who adopted the book of the tribe of shasu.

I think the book I am reading was written down from storys and myths that were orally trasmitted for centurys and then went through numerous rewrites, redacts, additions, translations, syncretism, omissions, etc etc, etc such that any semblance to whatever might have begun amongst the tribe of shasu or any other tribe would mostly be lost in obscurity by now. The beginning of the book I am reading not being "yahweh of shasu tribe created the heaven and earth", shows editing at least, so how can I possibly be reading about "yahweh of shasu tribe" instead of what the book I am reading has been edited etc etc to tell me about?

P.s you have not answered my questions.

budaatum:

1 Like

Re: The Israelite God, Yahweh Of Shasu Tribe by Maynnmann: 3:17pm On Jul 25, 2022
Who are the “Israelite”? When was “israEL” created?
Are you saying “Israelites” wrote the books?
Yahweh is a Tetragrammaton of YHWH.

Who said anything about “shasu tribe” except “Yahweh of shasu tribe”, Yahweh was adopted by the Israelite from the shasu tribe(cannanite) and shasu tribe got the yahweh from Egypt.

There’s a whole history out there instead of ASSUMING like a misosopher.

The book you are reading was not originally written in english, and it’s a VERSION of the book that you are reading.
Note: It’s a jewish book(Tanakh) meant for the jews.
if you sincerely need answers on the tanakh you’d go and meet the Jewish people to explain their BOOK for you in the original language. (god, genesis, light, beginning, darkness, good etc are all ENGLISH WORDS).

The book you are reading also contains poems and Gnostic sayings bwahahahah

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Israelite God, Yahweh Of Shasu Tribe by budaatum: 3:56pm On Jul 25, 2022
Maynnmann:
Are you saying “Israelites” wrote the books?
No. I said it "went through numerous rewrites, redacts, additions, translations, syncretism, omissions, etc etc, etc". So I am obviously not saying the Israelites wrote the book I am reading.

Maynnmann:
Who said anything about “shasu tribe” except “Yahweh of shasu tribe”, Yahweh was adopted by the Israelite from the shasu tribe(cannanite) and shasu tribe got the yahweh from Egypt.
Are you are saying I am reading a book that began in Egypt?

Maynnmann:
The book you are reading was not originally written in english, and it’s a VERSION of the book that you are reading.
You'd think I'd know this won't you, since the English version is only about 400 years old.

Maynnmann:
Note: It’s a jewish book(Tanakh) meant for the jews.
A book about yahweh that the tribe of shasu got from Egypt and that was adopted by the Jews?

Amazing isn't it, especially considering the Greeks then adopted it from the Jews (the Septuagint) and gave it to the Romans (Vetus Latina) who spread it around the world including the English which I am now reading..

Maynnmann:

If you sincerely need answers on the tanakh you’d go and meet the Jewish people to explain their BOOK for you in the original language. (god, genesis, light, beginning, darkness, good etc are all ENGLISH WORDS).
Don't you think I should rather go to the tribe of shasu who gave it to the Jewish people, or to the source in Egypt where the shasu got it from so they can explain it in the language they gave it to the tribe of shasu in before it was given to the Jews?

Maynnmann:
The book you are reading also contains poems and Gnostic sayings bwahahahah
That's probably why it's worth reading, but let me ask you again.

budaatum:

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Israelite God, Yahweh Of Shasu Tribe by budaatum: 3:57pm On Jul 25, 2022
And what are gnostic sayings?
Re: The Israelite God, Yahweh Of Shasu Tribe by Maynnmann: 4:04pm On Jul 25, 2022
budaatum:

No. I said it "went through numerous rewrites, redacts, additions, translations, syncretism, omissions, etc etc, etc". So I am obviously not saying the Israelites wrote the book I am reading.

Are you are saying I am reading a book that began in Egypt?

You'd think I'd know this won't you, since the English version is only about 400 years old.

A book about yahweh that the tribe of shasu got from Egypt and that was adopted by the Jews?

Amazing isn't it, especially considering the Greeks then adopted it from the Jews (the Septuagint) and gave it to the Romans (Vetus Latina) who spread it around the world including the English which I am now reading..

Don't you think I should rather go to the tribe of shasu who gave it to the Jewish people, or to the source in Egypt where the shasu got it from so they can explain it in the language they gave it to the tribe of shasu in before it was given to the Jews?

That's probably why it's worth reading, but let me ask you again.

Cherry picking questions to answers?

The greeks didn’t adopt it, the jewish book in hebrew language was translated into greek language by the order of alexandria as greek was the predominant language in israel that time.
And Septuagint only contained the TANAKH, no New Testament inside!
The jews uses the MASORETIC text not septuagint lol.

When was Tanakh and new testaments created that shasu tribe or ancient egypt will be using it?
Who said anything about book from Egypt or shasu tribe,did you think that the writings in the tanakh was written and complied at the same time?
I’m talking about the deity, READ!
You don’t know difference between yahweh of shasu tribe and jewish book(tanakh)?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Israelite God, Yahweh Of Shasu Tribe by Maynnmann: 4:10pm On Jul 25, 2022
Who are the Israelite?
Re: The Israelite God, Yahweh Of Shasu Tribe by Maynnmann: 4:13pm On Jul 25, 2022
What’s vetus Latina or you mean codex vaticanus lol
Re: The Israelite God, Yahweh Of Shasu Tribe by budaatum: 5:10pm On Jul 25, 2022
Maynnmann:

Cherry picking questions to answers?
It was you who mentioned them! You tell.

Maynnmann:

The greeks didn’t adopt it, the jewish book in hebrew language was translated into greek language by the order of alexandria as greek was the predominant language in israel that time.
That is Greek adoption to me, after giving them Greekism. What a noble exchange.

Maynnmann:
And Septuagint only contained the TANAKH, no New Testament inside!
Now let's get one thing clear. I am reading the Bible which does include the Tanakh which went through numerous rewrites, redacts, additions, translations, syncretism, omissions, etc etc, etc, before the New Testament which also went through numerous fabrications and rewrites, redacts, additions, translations, syncretism, omissions, etc etc, etc, was created and added to it.

Maynnmann:

I’m talking about the deity, READ!
And I am talking about Genesis 1 in a book called the Holy Bible, and not about some imaginary deity some may or may not have written about, as you'd find if you read.

Seriously. I do wish you'd note the difference.
Re: The Israelite God, Yahweh Of Shasu Tribe by Maynnmann: 5:13pm On Jul 25, 2022
budaatum:

It was you who mentioned them! You tell.

That is Greek adoption to me, after giving them Greekism. What a noble exchange.

Now let's get one thing clear. I am reading the Bible which does include the Tanakh which went through numerous rewrites, redacts, additions, translations, syncretism, omissions, etc etc, etc, before the New Testament which also went through numerous fabrications and rewrites, redacts, additions, translations, syncretism, omissions, etc etc, etc, was created and added to it.

And I am talking about Genesis 1 in a book called the Holy Bible, and not about some imaginary deity some may or may not have written about, as you'd find if you read.

Seriously. I do wish you'd note the difference.

They just translated the book to greek language that’s all, the same way william tyndale translated the New Testament(sinaticus and vatican) and tanakh(masoteric text) to English. It’s not “vetus latina”
Nawa oo

The books in the tanakh were not written Or complied at the same time.
They went through canon, so as the New Testament.
This is getting boring.

If you read the book of bereSHIT in the original language you’ll see the Yahweh.

Seriously I’d wish you know what you are talking about. You just want to talk.

1 Like

Re: The Israelite God, Yahweh Of Shasu Tribe by Maynnmann: 5:32pm On Jul 25, 2022
This are the Israelite, yahweh is the god of the israelite, and the tanakh is about the god of Israelite, yahweh.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Israelite God, Yahweh Of Shasu Tribe by budaatum: 12:48pm On Jul 29, 2022
Maynnmann:

Yeah, The early church fathers did a great work of interpolations and forgery.
Keep reading “holy bible”

Damn! I fail at ignoring you already.

Didn't those before them too not do a great work of interpolation and forgery too?

Those early church fathers must have learnt well.

1 Like

Re: The Israelite God, Yahweh Of Shasu Tribe by Maynnmann: 12:49pm On Jul 29, 2022
budaatum:

Damn! I fail at ignoring you already.

Didn't those before them too not do a great work of interpolation and forgery too?

Those early church fathers must have learnt well.

Who was before them, bud?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Israelite God, Yahweh Of Shasu Tribe by budaatum: 1:46pm On Jul 29, 2022
Maynnmann:

Who was before them, bud?

The 70 who translated one book to another, those who wrote what the 70 translated, those who verbally transmitted what they'd heard and those who verbalised it in the first place, each of who over many centuries left their own interpolations and forgery and some.

budaatum:

......does include the Tanakh which went through numerous rewrites, redacts, additions, translations, syncretism, omissions, etc etc, etc, ......
Re: The Israelite God, Yahweh Of Shasu Tribe by Maynnmann: 1:48pm On Jul 29, 2022
budaatum:

The 70 who translated one book to another, those who wrote what the 70 translated, those who verbally transmitted what they'd heard and those who verbalised it in the first place, each of who over many centuries left their own interpolations and forgery and some.

Brutal lies.

Tanakh has nothing to do with “holy bible”,no “jesus”inside it, you said it yourself remember.

All what you are saying is still bordering on New Testament created by the early church fathers, where did the church fathers forge from?

Re: The Israelite God, Yahweh Of Shasu Tribe by budaatum: 2:02pm On Jul 29, 2022
Maynnmann:

Brutal lies.

Tanakh has nothing to do with “holy bible”, you said it yourself remember.?

I never said anything of the sort Mayn, that the Holy Bible has nothing to do with the Tanakh!

Everyone knows the Holy Bible evolved from the Tanakh which evolved from various other sources, and you yourself drum that fact down everyone's throat in almost all your posts.

Maynnmann:
All what you are saying is still bordering on New Testament created by the early church fathers, where did the church fathers forge from?
In their homes and their houses or in a temple or a library, perhaps?

To you, all I am saying is "still bordering on New Testament created by the early church fathers". Some may have better eyes than you.
Re: The Israelite God, Yahweh Of Shasu Tribe by Maynnmann: 2:07pm On Jul 29, 2022
budaatum:

I never said anything of the sort Mayn, that the Holy Bible has nothing to do with the Tanakh!

Everyone knows the Holy Bible evolved from the Tanakh which evolved from various other sources, and you yourself drum that fact down everyone's throat in almost all your posts.

In their homes and their houses or in a temple or a library, perhaps?

To you, all I am saying is "still bordering on New Testament created by the early church fathers". Some may have better eyes than you.
Stop lying Bud, You said HOLY BIBLE IS NOT THE TANAKH! So how did “holy bible” evolve from the tanakh. Where did you read that?
How did new testament evolve from Old Testament?

The tanakh didn’t evolve from various sources, they are jewish books used in first temple judaism.

Where did the early church fathers forge and interpolate from? There’s no “jesus” in the tanahk but we have jesus in “holy bible”, how come? Lol

Re: The Israelite God, Yahweh Of Shasu Tribe by budaatum: 2:14pm On Jul 29, 2022
Maynnmann:

”,no “jesus”inside it, you said it yourself remember.

I see you edited your post with the addition, lol. Is there a Jesus in the Tanakh?

What I meant was I am not reading the Tanakh but the Tanakh plus what you say "the early church fathers did a great work of interpolations and forgery" and which does include a Jesus Christ which I would not read about if I only read the Tanakh.

Basically, I am reading a translation of the Tanakh with the interpolations and forgery of the early church fathers which includes a Jesus Christ and at least one or two of the early church fathers who may have forged it and interpolated what I am reading.

1 Like

Re: The Israelite God, Yahweh Of Shasu Tribe by budaatum: 2:15pm On Jul 29, 2022
Maynnmann:

Stop lying Bud, You said HOLY BIBLE IS NOT THE TANAKH!l

Please provide evidence for the above.
Re: The Israelite God, Yahweh Of Shasu Tribe by Maynnmann: 2:18pm On Jul 29, 2022
budaatum:

I see you edited your post with the addition, lol. Is there a Jesus in the Tanakh?

What I meant was I am not reading the Tanakh but the Tanakh plus what you say "the early church fathers did a great work of interpolations and forgery" and which does include a Jesus Christ which I would not read about if I only read the Tanakh.

Basically, I am reading a translation of the Tanakh with the interpolations and forgery of the early church fathers which includes a Jesus Christ and at least one or two of the early church fathers who may have forged it and interpolated what I am reading.
Yea i edited it and ADDED more cheesy
Where did you read that the tanank was interpolated and forge by the early church fathers?
The Old Testament you use now is directly from MASOTERIC TEXT and it does not include “jesus”.
How did “holy bible” evolve from tanakh?

Only christian bible has “jesus” inside it, i ask again, where did the early church fathers interpolate and forge from?

1 Like

Re: The Israelite God, Yahweh Of Shasu Tribe by Maynnmann: 2:19pm On Jul 29, 2022
budaatum:

Please provide evidence for the above.

Bud Bud

Re: The Israelite God, Yahweh Of Shasu Tribe by budaatum: 2:20pm On Jul 29, 2022
Maynnmann:

The tanakh didn’t evolve from various sources, they are jewish books used in first temple judaism.

And was there no before they were written in first temples anywhere?

Go seek please.

Re: The Israelite God, Yahweh Of Shasu Tribe by Maynnmann: 2:21pm On Jul 29, 2022
budaatum:

And was there no before they were written in first temples anywhere?

Go seek please.

What you posted says nothing, too desperate.
When was the first temple?
When was the second temple?

Seek help too, bud!

Re: The Israelite God, Yahweh Of Shasu Tribe by budaatum: 2:23pm On Jul 29, 2022
Maynnmann:

Yea i edited it and ADDED more cheesy
Where did you read that the tanank was interpolated and forge by the early church fathers?

See mine above, then Google "editing the tanakh" download pdf and come tell me what you see.
Re: The Israelite God, Yahweh Of Shasu Tribe by Maynnmann: 2:25pm On Jul 29, 2022
budaatum:

See mine above, then Google "editing the tanakh" download pdf and come tell me what you see.
Don’t be slow, the tanakh went through canon in what century?
What century did the church fathers edit it?
Church fathers in Judaism lol

Where did the early church fathers forge and interpolate from?
“Jesus” is not mentioned in the tanakh so how did “holy bible” evolve from tanakh?

Re: The Israelite God, Yahweh Of Shasu Tribe by budaatum: 2:32pm On Jul 29, 2022
Maynnmann:

Bud Bud

I'm beginning to think you have a comprehension problem.

So, in your own reading, what I am saying is that the previous books that were compiled and translated and which has gone through numerous rewrites, redacts, additions, translations, syncretisms, omissions, etc etc, etc, is not the Tanakh?

If so stand corrected that I am saying the exact opposite of what you seem to understand, that the previous books that were compiled and translated and which has gone through numerous rewrites, redacts, additions, translations, syncretisms, omissions, etc etc, etc, is the Tanakh, and which is only a part of what I am reading.
Re: The Israelite God, Yahweh Of Shasu Tribe by budaatum: 2:33pm On Jul 29, 2022
Maynnmann:

Don’t be slow, the tanakh went through canon in what century?

What does going through canon mean?
Re: The Israelite God, Yahweh Of Shasu Tribe by Maynnmann: 2:35pm On Jul 29, 2022
budaatum:

I'm beginning to think you have a comprehension problem.

So, in your own reading, what I am saying is that the previous books that were compiled and translated and which has gone through numerous rewrites, redacts, additions, translations, syncretisms, omissions, etc etc, etc, is not the Tanakh?

If so stand corrected that I am saying the exact opposite of what you seem to understand, that the previous books that were compiled and translated and which has gone through numerous rewrites, redacts, additions, translations, syncretisms, omissions, etc etc, etc, is the Tanakh, and which is only a part of what I am reading.

I already know you lack understanding of what you are saying. You are just assuming.

What are the “previous books”? Who was using them?
What was before the “previous books”?

The jewish books were used in first temple before it was destroyed.

Quoting random verses bwahahahah

Re: The Israelite God, Yahweh Of Shasu Tribe by Maynnmann: 2:36pm On Jul 29, 2022
budaatum:

What does going through canon mean?

you don’t know Yet you are quoting canonical books?

Re: The Israelite God, Yahweh Of Shasu Tribe by budaatum: 2:40pm On Jul 29, 2022
Maynnmann:

you don’t know Yet you are quoting canonical books?

So tell me.

budaatum:

What does "going through canon mean"?
Re: The Israelite God, Yahweh Of Shasu Tribe by Maynnmann: 2:43pm On Jul 29, 2022
budaatum:

So tell me.

Who told you to quote canonical books in the first place?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Muhammed Suicide Attempts / Banom: Once An Atheist, Always An Atheist! / The Word 'SOUL' Is Of Which Language Origin Or Root? (your Opinion On This Pls)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.