Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,480 members, 7,819,752 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:20 PM

This Girl Keeps Sleeping With Me. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / This Girl Keeps Sleeping With Me. (6753 Views)

When A Girl Keeps Changing Boyfriends Like Clothes / She Keeps Sleeping With Me But Not Ready To Be My. Wife / When A Secondary School Girl Keeps Disturbing you (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

This Girl Keeps Sleeping With Me. by bayonle1(m): 1:52pm On Oct 21, 2010
There is this girl I met last month at my friend's place.we started being close on the very first nite,she took a stroll with me,we saw some movies together on my laptop.she kept on gisting with me until very late into the nite and I had earlier observed that she always like it when I hold her hands or even touch her,she doesn't show any resistance.she told me about her last guy along the line and how the guy broke her heart and how single and searching she is.previous experiences have made me to decide to always be truthful to a girl and I told her dat I am not ready for any long distance relationship and obviously I don't even love dis girl to even date her.but she allows me to sleep with her anytime I want and she always beg me for more.she introduces me as her husband to her friends and I wudnt say no so as not to hurt her feelings and right now I am just so tired dat I feel like running away from her.i need your sincere opinion in a constructive way.
Re: This Girl Keeps Sleeping With Me. by googles: 2:01pm On Oct 21, 2010
you better lay it out to her. . . this girl is dating you already

if you feel different about it let her know now before she starts the emotional blackmail lipsrsealed
Re: This Girl Keeps Sleeping With Me. by 190: 2:11pm On Oct 21, 2010
Now this is the kind of oyinbo girl im looking for
Re: This Girl Keeps Sleeping With Me. by Omolola1(f): 2:18pm On Oct 21, 2010
Poster,

The Gurl already loves you and there is nothing you can do to change that

If you do not have any feelings for the gurl, why not tell her now, before its too late

1 Like

Re: This Girl Keeps Sleeping With Me. by babyme1(f): 2:26pm On Oct 21, 2010
It's obvious u don't have any feelings for her. Pls sit her down and talk to her, then break all form of communication with her so she'll know you are serious.

Better to break her heart now than later.
Re: This Girl Keeps Sleeping With Me. by guente(m): 2:32pm On Oct 21, 2010
^^^
tel am oh, B4 wat happen to me in 1995 wil happen to him.
Re: This Girl Keeps Sleeping With Me. by SAGoddess: 2:33pm On Oct 21, 2010
Evidently love is a cheap thing. . . . . . . . . . . . . does "infatuation" exist in Nigeria or do people just dive head first?  Just curious!!!

Anyway, OP, why do you continue to shag the girl knowing you feel nothing for her and you don't want to date her?
Re: This Girl Keeps Sleeping With Me. by sexy74(m): 2:35pm On Oct 21, 2010
[color=#000099][/color]@ poster

dont be in a rush to tell her off but be cautiuos about it.

it happens in this way, you might not like her now or you are cpmparing her with your ex.

as time passes you will learn to like her and see the qualities in her excepy she is a bad girl.

I believ b4 you bleeped you liked her enough to stick your  JOHN THOMAS

into or her EDEN.

pray and see what will happen.

2 Likes

Re: This Girl Keeps Sleeping With Me. by r231(m): 2:42pm On Oct 21, 2010
tell her before you get hooked
Re: This Girl Keeps Sleeping With Me. by lookwonder: 3:02pm On Oct 21, 2010
that the guy sleeps with you does not men she loves you. rather she loves sex. why do we equate sex with love. that is the type of girl i have been looking for.

grin grin :otext her no to me.
Re: This Girl Keeps Sleeping With Me. by dre11(m): 3:03pm On Oct 21, 2010
Chineke!
See levels
when u dey stick ur rod in her chamber u no know say u no like am
but after u don over sample her finish u come realise say she u measure 2 standard.
I fear una ooo,
She na she dey sleep with u or na u dey sleep with her.
abeg i need clarification on dat.
Re: This Girl Keeps Sleeping With Me. by queeneve: 3:07pm On Oct 21, 2010
I hope the dikk fall off, and crawl away,
Re: This Girl Keeps Sleeping With Me. by KAYD007(m): 3:13pm On Oct 21, 2010
@omolola1
how do u no tht d girl is in luff with him? angry

if 190 kerewawa u once,  & because of the sweetiness of the  pleasurization u keep allowing him
to further his kerewawaology  studies, is tht an indication of luff?  surely u re merely taking in  by d joolification & his  expertise   in ,
hmm, am jus sayin, no offense.
Re: This Girl Keeps Sleeping With Me. by chines4(m): 3:18pm On Oct 21, 2010
I hope the dikk fall off, and crawl away,

Mmmmmm that too harsh.  But @poster a lady introduce u as her husband to her friends and u did not object or tell her to slow it down. And now u'r telling me that you want out. mmh just be very careful
Re: This Girl Keeps Sleeping With Me. by queeneve: 3:22pm On Oct 21, 2010
What I really wanted to say was harsh,

This is nothing, I detest people who are ignorantly stupid,

Why would a nukka continue to have sex with a woman HE DOES NOT CARE ABOUT? and then complain that she begging for sex? WTF? I clearly do not see her holding him hostage, I don't have time to be educating ignorantly stupid azz nukkas,

Not only I hope it crawl off, I hope the dog eat it!
Re: This Girl Keeps Sleeping With Me. by KAYD007(m): 3:27pm On Oct 21, 2010
@queeneve,
back to sender!

tht diik will not fall off, , its shall accomplish the purpose for which it was made !
topin engine oil on her bermuda triangle   with  ferocious    ferocity tongue

infact u shld hope the bermuda triangle does not over stretch its elasticity
Re: This Girl Keeps Sleeping With Me. by queeneve: 3:42pm On Oct 21, 2010
I see somebody guilty,

The truth is a bish at times,

Send these nuts,
Re: This Girl Keeps Sleeping With Me. by bayonle1(m): 3:42pm On Oct 21, 2010
Some people wish my dick could fall off!but why?i only came to seek ur advice and not to be fed with sarcasm.dis keeps happening to me and I can count like 5 episodes like dat,before u could say jack robinson,we are already sleeping with each other under the pretext of dating and I find out dat I do not love those girls.dis time around,i do not want to directly tell her off and neither have I given her any promise never to break her heart.i am just a bit confused.eventhough I like her as person,she is so nice but she just doesn't match my taste in some areas.
Re: This Girl Keeps Sleeping With Me. by queeneve: 3:43pm On Oct 21, 2010
Then LEAVE HER ALONE DUMB AZZ!

IF SHE IS NOT YOUR TASTE THEN LEAVEEEEEEEE DUHHHHH!
Re: This Girl Keeps Sleeping With Me. by KAYD007(m): 3:47pm On Oct 21, 2010
@ queeneve

grin ur post amount to exonerating the girl in question from the issue. He is not RAPING her for crying out aloud!
He goes to the girl, girly, i want to shine ma shakabula.
the girl replies, with a naught dirty look on her face, oh ma handsome, i av been hungry for it too, thot u wld never ask, lipsrsealed tongue

The girl has RIGHT OF FIRST REFUSER, cool
Re: This Girl Keeps Sleeping With Me. by pinkylady1(f): 3:49pm On Oct 21, 2010
bayonle1:

Some people wish my manliness could fall off!but why?i only came to seek your advice and not to be fed with sarcasm.dis keeps happening to me and I can count like 5 episodes like dat,before u could say jack robinson,we are already sleeping with each other under the pretext of dating and I find out dat I do not love those girls.dis time around,i do not want to directly tell her off and neither have I given her any promise never to break her heart.i am just a bit confused.eventhough I like her as person,she is so nice but she just doesn't match my taste in some areas.

oh so that does not count when it comes to sex sad na wah oh
Re: This Girl Keeps Sleeping With Me. by ogazi007(m): 3:51pm On Oct 21, 2010
Why some girls dey paranoid now?abi na ur toto dem hit, lol
Re: This Girl Keeps Sleeping With Me. by queeneve: 3:58pm On Oct 21, 2010
KAYD007:

@ queeneve

grin your post amount to exonerating the girl in question from the issue. He is not despoiling her for crying out aloud!
He goes to the girl, girly, i want to shine ma shakabula.
the girl replies, with a naught dirty look on her face, oh ma handsome, i av been hungry for it too, thot u wld never ask, lipsrsealed tongue

The girl has RIGHT OF FIRST REFUSER, cool

I BE DAMN, MYGOLDIE, I SEE WHY YOU HATE MEN, SUCH ASHAME

Re: This Girl Keeps Sleeping With Me. by KAYD007(m): 3:58pm On Oct 21, 2010
@ pinky lady

yes she does not match his taste in some areas and one of these areas if i may
help the poster is because she agrees to intimacy too easily!  which ofucourse is not
i good quality in a babe!  tongue tongue tongue
Re: This Girl Keeps Sleeping With Me. by queeneve: 3:59pm On Oct 21, 2010
ogazi007:

Why some girls dey paranoid now?abi na your toto dem hit, lol
ENGLISH PLEASE
Re: This Girl Keeps Sleeping With Me. by googles: 4:02pm On Oct 21, 2010
KAYD007:

@ pinky lady

yes she does not match his taste in some areas and one of these areas if i may
help the poster is because she agrees to intimacy too easily!  which ofucourse is not
i good quality in a babe!  tongue tongue tongue

^^ up here is another way of spelling rubbish
Re: This Girl Keeps Sleeping With Me. by KAYD007(m): 4:06pm On Oct 21, 2010
@ queen eve.

u shld run tht thru google for translation!
Re: This Girl Keeps Sleeping With Me. by queeneve: 4:08pm On Oct 21, 2010
Oh, you don't know either,

I guess not all Nigerian speak pidgins huh?
Re: This Girl Keeps Sleeping With Me. by steeze(m): 4:18pm On Oct 21, 2010
Na wa 4 all dis women o. Can't u have sex with a woman who offers u pun*ani on a platter of gold without being in love with her? It was JUST sex! Nothing more. It may sound unfair to u girls, but that's d way d world works so get with d programme. . . ! Poster, if u are tired of shining her chihuahua just tell her where u stand b4 it gets outta hand.
Re: This Girl Keeps Sleeping With Me. by KAYD007(m): 4:20pm On Oct 21, 2010
@ googles,

googles, if in the course of my datin with ya & all am interested in is drilling
your borehole with  alarming frequency, wldnt u raise an eye brow n question the
extent of my feeling for ya?

y blame the guy  but exonerate the girl? y is that?

they are both culpable!

who so ever among  them that has got the initiative to think deep and decides
this is just not it,  & wants out having realized the relationship is on the wrong footing, do u "satanize" him or her?

i bet if the poster was a female specimen u would have hailed her to high heaven as making the right decision oh thou hypocrite! tongue
Re: This Girl Keeps Sleeping With Me. by googles: 4:44pm On Oct 21, 2010
KAYD007:

@ googles,

googles, if in the course of my datin with ya & all am interested in is drilling
your borehole with  alarming frequency, wldnt u raise an eye brow n question the
extent of my feeling for ya?

y blame the guy  but exonerate the girl? y is that?

they are both culpable!

who so ever among  them that has got the initiative to think deep and decides
this is just not it,  & wants out having realized the relationship is on the wrong footing, do u "satanize" him or her?

i bet if the poster was a female specimen u would have hailed her to high heaven  as making the right decision oh thou hypocrite! tongue

number 1, dont ever include me in your nasty hypothesis again

number 2, did you read the part where the poster said she introduces him as "husband" and he doesn't object . . .its for his own selfish reason he does

not want to correct her so dat he can continue to sleep with her. meanwhile the girl is thinking his stance has changed on the relationship issue cos he

doesnt flinch wen he is being introduced as "husband"

this is logical reasoning . . . not a girl standing for a girl bunkum

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Guyz Wat Do U Tink/say Abt Ladies Wit Six(6) Packs <<pictur>> / Photo!! This Is How You Can Tell If A Woman Is Sleeping With Too Many Men.. / Why Do Nigerian Guys Love Yansh So Much??????

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.