Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,461 members, 7,816,080 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:05 AM

This Girl Keeps Sleeping With Me. - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / This Girl Keeps Sleeping With Me. (6751 Views)

When A Girl Keeps Changing Boyfriends Like Clothes / She Keeps Sleeping With Me But Not Ready To Be My. Wife / When A Secondary School Girl Keeps Disturbing you (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: This Girl Keeps Sleeping With Me. by ogazi007(m): 4:59pm On Oct 21, 2010
queeneve:

ENGLISH PLEASE

English wetin?u knw no sai na nija be dis,why the matter dey pain u for nyash?
the boi just dey help the poor girl and she dey enjoy am,u tink sai men the easy to get for obodo niaja?
my broda carry go,people dey fuuuck for different reasons.i knw no why she dey vex!
Re: This Girl Keeps Sleeping With Me. by sms4health: 5:10pm On Oct 21, 2010
Females are emotional, she therefore already feels something for you.

You are not being honest with her. You probably said what you said early on but when you started sleeping with her, you didn't say it anymore and she ow thinks you are both in love.

Don't expect her to "see" how you feel or deduce it. Tell it to her straight!
Re: This Girl Keeps Sleeping With Me. by elbereth: 5:24pm On Oct 21, 2010
i'm a guy, but i don't support what the OP is doing. He knows if he'd told the girl from the beginning that he doesn't 'like some qualities about her' then he wouldn't even had seen her undies.

You know the solution to your 'problem' Mr OP
Re: This Girl Keeps Sleeping With Me. by bayonle1(m): 5:32pm On Oct 21, 2010
I don't just think that I am doing anything wrong.dont u know it cud really be so debasing if I turn down her overtures,she might lose her esteem as a woman.she isn't complaining though I am d one who is perturbed.she wanted me to sleep with her without any form of protection I had to stop midway to get a cd telling me she is Hiv Neg. dat I have nothing to worry.i find these convolutions quite intriguing.if she touches me and I say no,i feel she is going to feel worthless,but my conscience pricks me considering the bleak futuristic reality.
Re: This Girl Keeps Sleeping With Me. by elbereth: 5:49pm On Oct 21, 2010
The way you'z talking, it seems the girl is trash, so what's stopping you from telling her off, instead of sticking her the more and increasing her 'love' for you?
Re: This Girl Keeps Sleeping With Me. by Omolola1(f): 6:01pm On Oct 21, 2010
elbereth:

The way you'z talking, it seems the girl is trash, so what's stopping you from telling her off, instead of sticking her the more and increasing her 'love' for you?

Exactly!
Re: This Girl Keeps Sleeping With Me. by queeneve: 8:57pm On Oct 21, 2010
This motherfucca said I am upset,

What the fukk am I upset about? Because I called you a dumb azz I am upset? You the one brought yo ignant azz in this section asking what CAN YOU DO TO A GIRL THAT IS GIVING YOU NYANSH THAT YOU DO NOT WANT BUT YET KEEP FUKKIN HER,

Common sense will tell yo dumb azz to leave her, and get somebody with a lil more class AT LEAST, but the only reason you haven't left her because YOU TRASH YOUR DAMN SELF and you can't get an upgrade bish,

YOU THE ONE SELLING YOURSELF SHORT, and I am mad? Nukka please! undecided
Re: This Girl Keeps Sleeping With Me. by ODUANKPA: 10:33am On Oct 22, 2010
sms4health:

Don't expect her to "see" how you feel or deduce it. Tell it to her straight!

you better be careful how you tell her that, because she is not going to take it lightly with u.

Why did you take advantage of her? put yourself in her shoes, will you take it, if someone does that to u?

be very careful how u handle it and be prepared because someone will do same to u (payback time must come) lipsrsealed
Re: This Girl Keeps Sleeping With Me. by chakula: 10:53am On Oct 22, 2010
Dude, just take style and poisoned her no more no less that is the end of the story.
Re: This Girl Keeps Sleeping With Me. by Tinksh(f): 11:42am On Oct 22, 2010
Just say NO poster. Your not doing her any favors. The longer you sleep with her the more attached she will get to you. Please free here so she can move on faster to someone who will love her. Unless you enjoy her falling all over you??
Re: This Girl Keeps Sleeping With Me. by dre11(m): 12:21pm On Oct 22, 2010
@ Poser
hope u understand d LAW of 'KARAMA'
so, beta act fast b4 it catch where least u xpect it.

I mean
'STOP CRUSHING HER ORIFICE' until u let her know ur stand.
Re: This Girl Keeps Sleeping With Me. by denony(m): 12:56pm On Oct 22, 2010
bleep the cheap ass to ur certification
but u self, u dey bleep dey enjoy, but now u dont like/love the girl

u looks like one the best players around
maybe u don tell am sweet words, use am collect something
Re: This Girl Keeps Sleeping With Me. by elbereth: 1:17pm On Oct 22, 2010
Tink_sh:

Just say NO poster. Your not doing her any favors. The longer you sleep with her the more attached she will get to you. Please free here so she can move on faster to someone who will love her. Unless you enjoy her falling all over you??

there's some truth to that
Re: This Girl Keeps Sleeping With Me. by lovejo(m): 4:11pm On Oct 22, 2010
POSTER.

YOU WILL HARDLY START A NEW RELATIONSHIP WITH YOUR CHOICE LADY IF YOU CANT REFUSE HER TOTO ESPECIALLY IF SHE IS TOO GOOD AT IT.
Re: This Girl Keeps Sleeping With Me. by duno: 4:41pm On Oct 22, 2010
Girl sleeping with u or U SLEEPING wit girl
when did men become the victims?
Re: This Girl Keeps Sleeping With Me. by AIRMARSHA: 4:47pm On Oct 22, 2010
na wa ooooooh after u don hump am u want make we advise u
Re: This Girl Keeps Sleeping With Me. by luap: 4:55pm On Oct 22, 2010
Time to break away dude. You are hurting her. Do the right thing and find another bed mate.
Re: This Girl Keeps Sleeping With Me. by curiousade: 7:01pm On Oct 22, 2010
, well, i have a girl like that, she kept giving it to me and at the same time I kept returning it and told her straight that i want a "NO STRING ATTACHED" relationship, but when she raised the issue of taking it to another level, i quickly reminded her of our initial agreement because earlier in my life, i learn't never to fall in love stupidly just for falling sake, cos if you fall, you'll break then you are on your own and the girl will move on while you are left alone to nurture broken heart (probably broken body), my advice, i will not ask you to run, but stop the banging thing if seriously you real want out, keep seeing her but no banging, with time she'll go, lol
Re: This Girl Keeps Sleeping With Me. by NIKKnJAZZ(f): 11:03pm On Oct 22, 2010
queeneve:

This motherfucca said I am upset,

What the fukk am I upset about? Because I called you a dumb azz I am upset? You the one brought yo ignant azz in this section asking what CAN YOU DO TO A GIRL THAT IS GIVING YOU NYANSH THAT YOU DO NOT WANT BUT YET KEEP FUKKIN HER,

Common sense will tell yo dumb azz to leave her, and get somebody with a lil more class AT LEAST, but the only reason you haven't left her because YOU TRASH YOUR DAMN SELF and you can't get an upgrade bish,

YOU THE ONE SELLING YOURSELF SHORT, and I am mad? Nukka please! undecided

Yo cool down babez. I don't think itz totally the guys fault. Itz not like he didn't state his position from the beginning. But the girl chose to ignore it or maybe she thought that by selling herself short to him, she could win his affections. I don't know why girls do that A LOT. Dude tells u he ain't looking for anything serious, and you say your cool with that, meanwhile in your mind you are hoping to change him. It doesn't work that way.

The guy is not free of blame too, but in his defense, he laid it straight.

Dude, I think what you need to do is remind her of what you said in the beginnig and tell her that even though y'all are shacking it up, it ain't gonna change your position on that. So if shez cool with that, then ur cool with it
Re: This Girl Keeps Sleeping With Me. by omomakun: 11:52pm On Oct 22, 2010
RUN!!!![color=#990000][/color][b][/b] shocked shocked shocked
Re: This Girl Keeps Sleeping With Me. by sevule(m): 12:26pm On Oct 23, 2010
1) Girl gives you free sexx
2) Girl tells you not to use a condom
3) Girl introduces you as her husband

Ol boy, wetin else remain? U don marry the girl now!!! But seriously dude you know exactly what to do but the babe's free conga has blinded you. My guy stop sleeping with this girl and tell her straight up that the two of you are strictly friends.And stop deceiving yourself that you do not want to hurt her feelings when the truth is that you do not want to stop the copious flow of free sexx!!
Re: This Girl Keeps Sleeping With Me. by Tosinville(m): 12:49pm On Oct 23, 2010
Re: This Girl Keeps Sleeping With Me. by Prince15(m): 12:57pm On Oct 23, 2010
U no get sense. Chop ur free banga soup until weneva abi d Bleep no dey sweet u?
Re: This Girl Keeps Sleeping With Me. by finnest9ja: 2:59am On Oct 24, 2010
I have been in this situation b-4, where a girl falls for you like a pack and cards, and I later grew to love her also,but not so soon. Though we are no longer together, but I still revere her as my pal. We still holla on phone. We parted because we had to cross the oceans to other part of the world. enough of the story. What I am trying to proof is that it is highly possible to fall in love with a girl you are not in love with @ instant.
Re: This Girl Keeps Sleeping With Me. by Osama10(m): 4:19am On Oct 24, 2010
Prince15:

U no get sense. Chop your free banga soup until weneva abi d bleep no dey sweet u?

How come you knew the wordings BANGA SOUP, are you sure I dont know you?
Re: This Girl Keeps Sleeping With Me. by Nobody: 7:13am On Oct 24, 2010
@poster

I dont think i'll behave like you. Every one has faults. getting to love someone is not automatic, you build it up, or give yourself to it. Nobody is perfect.

Instead of go finding another hump, why don't you just be with this girl and get to know her beyond sex?
Re: This Girl Keeps Sleeping With Me. by queeneve: 7:14am On Oct 24, 2010
I don't need to cool down, I am not upset nor THIS CHIT DOES NOT BOTHER ME, I can't stand dumb azz people, if you are going to KEEP ACCEPTING THE COOCH and then complain about it, THAT RETARDED,

Yall dumb azzes still making excuses for this nassy mofos, yall just as nassy if not worser than him!
Re: This Girl Keeps Sleeping With Me. by Besto(m): 8:16am On Oct 24, 2010
@poster,watz her real name?if na 'susan', meen sori.
Re: This Girl Keeps Sleeping With Me. by bayonle1(m): 11:04am On Oct 24, 2010
I thank everyone for thier contribution and even queeneve who contaminated this thread with needless unguided remarks.it took us a trip to the yankari games reserve to finally resolve the seemingly ambiguous situation.i reaffirmed my position and reempasized the bleakness of the union blaming it on "long distance",she said "wat will be will be" and dat we should leave everything in God's hands.We gleefully had six rounds afterdat without any fear of contradiction or misconstruction making it platonic and no string attached type.thank you once again.
Re: This Girl Keeps Sleeping With Me. by bayonle1(m): 11:07am On Oct 24, 2010
I thank everyone for thier contribution and even queeneve who contaminated this thread with needless unguided remarks.it took us a trip to the yankari games reserve to finally resolve the seemingly ambiguous situation.i reaffirmed my position and reempasized the bleakness of the union blaming it on "long distance",she said "wat will be will be" and dat we should leave everything in God's hands.We gleefully had six rounds afterdat without any fear of contradiction or misconstruction making it platonic and no string attached type.thank you once again.
Re: This Girl Keeps Sleeping With Me. by kibra4u(m): 12:49pm On Oct 24, 2010
you want to run abi, after u don Bleep her tire, my guy don't allow nemesis to catch up with u o. smiley
Re: This Girl Keeps Sleeping With Me. by Rhino3dm: 1:18pm On Oct 24, 2010
This is outright nonsense. You never dim it fit to seek for advice before sleeping with her and you continue sleeping with her again and again. . . . Went ahead and agree to be her husband in front of her friends and all of a sudden it occurs to your wicked self she is not your type? ? I hope same happen to your sister or daughter. casso!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Nairaland Dating Thread 2021 Where Singles Mingle For Life Partner. Come In! / Arab Or Korean Who Is More Beautiful / How Do I Know When A Woman Is Fed Up?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.