Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,360 members, 7,836,470 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 08:23 AM

Investing Emotions In A Woman Is A Sure Way To Disaster For A Man ...... - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Investing Emotions In A Woman Is A Sure Way To Disaster For A Man ...... (4244 Views)

Does This Picture Evoke Any Feeling/emotions In You? Graphic Pics Inside... / "If A Woman Is Not Married By 30 Her Mileage Has Gone Far" - Nigerian Man Says / Twitter User Claims A Woman Is 'Having Sex' With His 23-Year-Old Neigbour (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Investing Emotions In A Woman Is A Sure Way To Disaster For A Man ...... by J4JUVENTUS(m): 12:58am On Aug 17, 2019
MrBrownJay1:

Am a better man than you would ever meet... not some puppet that is afraid to be themselves in front if women, scared shitless of what a woman would do/say.

As for living in Nigeria...that you are right!

I can see @ ur dp...I'm sure,its their weather that's affecting you..

Not to worry,las las you go dey alright..

1 Like

Re: Investing Emotions In A Woman Is A Sure Way To Disaster For A Man ...... by ubunja(m): 1:02am On Aug 17, 2019
Truthsbitter:

intimacy gadgets for men is made specially to help men know the truth but yet so many don't get it...

they have made toys even close to the standard of a real woman just to save a lot of men the evil of sacrificing their entire life time for a pussy that does nothing but drain their energy and waste their lives ..

as the bible says; there is only like one woman who is worthy out of like a hundred and yet many men are worthy out of ten.....( princes stop using foot when a horse is your work right )
men have ego. And it's gonna cost them.

Some can't even sleep with an ugly girl who offers free sex, no matter how hōrñy. They'll rather pay a pretty girl.
That's ego. It costs

7 Likes

Re: Investing Emotions In A Woman Is A Sure Way To Disaster For A Man ...... by MrBrownJay1(m): 1:04am On Aug 17, 2019
ubunja:
and now the problem is the TYPE of women I date?

Of course it is...because if you had some experiences with women, then you wouldn't take dating advice from what immature deluded women say on BS forums, and instead would know better.

How you react with women is all down to who you are, never what these deluded people say or do.

Jay Jay Jay.

For a brief moment just respect that pipe between your legs and think like a man.

You are the one who thinks like a woman, since you obviously take MEN dating advice from WOMEN..instead of tour own experiences. grow a pair and start acting like a man, instead of changing into a puppet just because of what deluded immature women are saying.

5 Likes

Re: Investing Emotions In A Woman Is A Sure Way To Disaster For A Man ...... by Truthsbitter: 1:07am On Aug 17, 2019
J4JUVENTUS:

I can see @ ur dp...I'm sure,its their weather that's affecting you..

Not to worry,las las you go dey alright..
grin grin grin
Are you from delta?
Re: Investing Emotions In A Woman Is A Sure Way To Disaster For A Man ...... by J4JUVENTUS(m): 1:10am On Aug 17, 2019
Truthsbitter:

grin grin grin
Are you from delta?
No bro... But SS sha
Re: Investing Emotions In A Woman Is A Sure Way To Disaster For A Man ...... by ubunja(m): 1:12am On Aug 17, 2019
MrBrownJay1:

Of course it is...because if you had some experiences with women, then you wouldn't take dating advice from what immature deluded women say on BS forums, and instead would know better.

How you react with women is all down to who you are, never what these deluded people say or do.

You are the one who thinks like a woman, since you obviously take MEN dating advice from WOMEN..instead of tour own experiences. grow a pair and start acting like a man, instead of changing into a puppet just because of what deluded immature women are saying.
dude you don't know the women I fvck

Close your mouth.

1 Like

Re: Investing Emotions In A Woman Is A Sure Way To Disaster For A Man ...... by frozen70(f): 1:16am On Aug 17, 2019
Ilekokonit:
Once a woman realises that you love her more than she loves you, she will one way or another destroy your self esteem.

This your thinking is weird
Re: Investing Emotions In A Woman Is A Sure Way To Disaster For A Man ...... by Truthsbitter: 1:19am On Aug 17, 2019
J4JUVENTUS:
No bro... But SS sha
Ma guy grin
it's good to see a real man, who knows his rights ...
Sorry to all them good ladies out there , we've got a lot of them witches flying, and those feathers need be plucked ...and we've got a lot of dead males begging to have a life which is even their right..

balance is bound to come at one time, and it's near by. Brace yourself no matter your gender cause the truth knows no pussy nor dick. The truth is real, justice, peace and balance.

The truth is what remains after all.

2 Likes

Re: Investing Emotions In A Woman Is A Sure Way To Disaster For A Man ...... by J4JUVENTUS(m): 1:29am On Aug 17, 2019
Truthsbitter:

Ma guy grin
it's good to see a real man, who knows his rights ...
Sorry to all them good ladies out there , we've got a lot of them witches flying, and those feathers need be plucked ...and we've got a lot of dead males begging to have a life which is even their right..

balance is bound to come at one time, and it's near by. Brace yourself no matter your gender cause the truth knows no pussy nor dick. The truth is real, justice, peace and balance.

The truth is what remains after all.
Sure bro...one❤
Re: Investing Emotions In A Woman Is A Sure Way To Disaster For A Man ...... by healthserve(m): 12:24am On Aug 31, 2019
Ilekokonit:
Once a woman realises that you love her more than she loves you, she will one way or another destroy your self esteem.

Fact !
Re: Investing Emotions In A Woman Is A Sure Way To Disaster For A Man ...... by healthserve(m): 12:26am On Aug 31, 2019
nuelsam:
If u dare................. I repeat, if u dare ........u are just digging a early grave for yourself........she'll rub everything on your face without remorse, afterall you are the LOSER!

100% Truth
Re: Investing Emotions In A Woman Is A Sure Way To Disaster For A Man ...... by princfred(m): 2:38am On Aug 31, 2019
Mekenz:
relationship these days is just pure scam,but I have learnt to navigate my way through it because you can't totally avoid been in one,because humans are social beings, my pattern and guide in my relationship is......

I have condition my mind to expect the worse at any time,bearing In mind that change is the only thing that is constant, never to expect anything from anyone and also to be myself,and is working perfectly for me in my relationship,for instance if I decide to give you 50k today and tomorrow you ignore me,I won't even be moved,bothered or call you bad names,because the 50k I gave you that yesterday has been long forgotten by me. even if i wed you today and tomorrow you decides to divorce me,I will still not be move,I have taking the affairs of these life with a pinch of salt and nothing moves me again.

You are there. Blessed are the men who expect nothing (but demand something anyway) from Nigerian ladies other than sex for his riches for they shall not be disappointed.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Investing Emotions In A Woman Is A Sure Way To Disaster For A Man ...... by princfred(m): 2:41am On Aug 31, 2019
Truthsbitter:

I use to think he is a man, but no, he is a wimp.
modified
A lot of women know the truth ...men are in the dark , in a prison , they are being robbed off their hard works, cash, intellect, emotions and even their lives daily ...

they are being played by the system ...they work like elephant and eat gain like ant , they work and yet are beggars ....those who do nothing , feel they should gain all, what an injustice to both gender .

women will come to regret their lack of ambition if things goes on this way , I said it before now and it's already began.

ubunja

Yeah unconsciously accepted and peddled slogan is: men hustle more so you can become a better goat to woman who may not necessarily reciprocate in kind. Women become a queen to yourself with the reward of your hustle. Even many men bought and spread this scam of a mantra.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Investing Emotions In A Woman Is A Sure Way To Disaster For A Man ...... by carter009(m): 6:54am On Aug 31, 2019
Your right bro, I keep telling guys that is better they love is 50 - 50 , cos once a girl finds out you love her more than she loves you, you are finished, she will start misbehaving, making you feel weak and all sort of emotional things, that's why I will never allow that to happen to me, many of this girls are not worth it, once you see her behavior has changed, quit they relationship at one's and move on with your life and that is exactly what I just did right now......
Ilekokonit:
Re: Investing Emotions In A Woman Is A Sure Way To Disaster For A Man ...... by goldman777: 7:04am On Aug 31, 2019
MrBrownJay1:

Who cares what some women say to one another...especially those you find in gaming chat rooms (of all places)?!

You are the one who is naive using some BS to deviate from who you are, like youvare so scared of what a woman would do.... we talking of women right?! . Why would you be afraid of telling a woman how you feel?! You are talking as if she can use/abuse you from that day forth, or something like that?! Always be yourself and don't let anyone turn you into no donkey.if that woman starts to treat you like a donkey (whether you care for her or not) then you LEAVE this stoopid woman, et voilà! But pretending to not care, aka pretending to be who you are NOT, is really a waste of life bro!!!
Guy fear woman oh women brought down the wisest man, first man and even the strongest man even if you doubt religion some evidence traces of evidence of this history can be found in women today.i dey salute women any day they are easily a man,s bain.though there are good women out there.
Re: Investing Emotions In A Woman Is A Sure Way To Disaster For A Man ...... by MrBrownJay1(m): 3:35pm On Aug 31, 2019
goldman777:

Guy fear woman oh women brought down the wisest man, first man and even the strongest man even if you doubt religion some evidence traces of evidence of this history can be found in women today.i dey salute women any day they are easily a man,s bain.though there are good women out there.

Whatever you may think of women, we certainly CANT live without them...yes, some are useless but that certainly wont make me turn away from them completely, and certainly not FEAR them (that's what cowards do).

Any man who fear women to the point that he is scared shitless of telling women what he really feels about them, is no better than teenage kids fearing their parents. Immature bunch!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Investing Emotions In A Woman Is A Sure Way To Disaster For A Man ...... by Nobody: 5:58pm On Aug 31, 2019
MrBrownJay1:

If you feel In any way about a woman but decide to keep your emotion to yourself, in fear of how she may (or not) react, then you are indeed fearing women. Call it whatever you like.

Many donkeys say a lot of things.... now, if you are dating someone and love that woman, then hiding it from her or pretending otherwise, means your fear telling this woman how you feel about her. What else is there to it?!

See how you are talking as if you are some tough guy yet can't even face a woman and tell her how you feel....Bwaaaah!

I don't know how to have emotion dealing with a woman. I see them d way a father sees a child

1 Like

Re: Investing Emotions In A Woman Is A Sure Way To Disaster For A Man ...... by Nobody: 6:00pm On Aug 31, 2019
ubunja:
the only use a woman has for a man is being an ATM. Thats why sèx tòÿs for women are selling in millions even tho no woman is single. Cause women satisfy themselves. But have sex with men just for the money and gifts

this man is wise

1 Like

Re: Investing Emotions In A Woman Is A Sure Way To Disaster For A Man ...... by MrBrownJay1(m): 6:06pm On Aug 31, 2019
mylogic111:

I don't know how to have emotion dealing with a woman. I see them d way a father sees a child

Then I suggest you 1st deal with whatever emotional issues you may have, before thinking of dating a woman.... or better yet, discover if you are even attracted to women, to begin with.

2 Likes

Re: Investing Emotions In A Woman Is A Sure Way To Disaster For A Man ...... by ubunja(m): 6:25pm On Aug 31, 2019
MrBrownJay1:

Then I suggest you 1st deal with whatever emotional issues you may have, before thinking of dating a woman.... or better yet, discover if you are even attracted to women, to begin with.
stop calling people gay.

1 Like

Re: Investing Emotions In A Woman Is A Sure Way To Disaster For A Man ...... by MrBrownJay1(m): 11:41pm On Aug 31, 2019
ubunja:
stop calling people gay.

What would you call a man who has no sexual/ emotional attraction towards women?

1 Like

Re: Investing Emotions In A Woman Is A Sure Way To Disaster For A Man ...... by ubunja(m): 12:36am On Sep 01, 2019
MrBrownJay1:

What would you call a man who has no sexual/ emotional attraction towards women?
don't add to people's words.

He said EMOTIONS. not ATTRACTION. Dude what's with you and your struggle to force men to love women?? Ease up. Guys wanna hit it and quit it. Make peace with it.

5 Likes

Re: Investing Emotions In A Woman Is A Sure Way To Disaster For A Man ...... by MrBrownJay1(m): 12:41am On Sep 01, 2019
ubunja:
don't add to people's words.

He said EMOTIONS. not ATTRACTION. Dude what's with you and your struggle to force men to love women?? Ease up. Guys wanna hit it and quit it. Make peace with it.

STOP writing rubbish....since the dude wrote that he views women has a father view his kids THEREFORE there certainly ain't NO attraction neither....Unless you foolishly believe a father has sexual attraction for his kids....duh!

3 Likes

Re: Investing Emotions In A Woman Is A Sure Way To Disaster For A Man ...... by ubunja(m): 2:04am On Sep 01, 2019
MrBrownJay1:

STOP writing rubbish....since the dude wrote that he views women has a father view his kids THEREFORE there certainly ain't NO attraction neither....Unless you foolishly believe a father has sexual attraction for his kids....duh!
if he didn't mention ATTRACTION don't mention it for him.

Go back to him and ask if he feels attraction or not.

Don't say things people didn't say. You become a liar. Ask him about attraction then take it from there.
Re: Investing Emotions In A Woman Is A Sure Way To Disaster For A Man ...... by MrBrownJay1(m): 2:07am On Sep 01, 2019
ubunja:

Don't say things people didn't say. You become a liar. Ask him about attraction then take it from there.

Arrant rubbish.... it's as clear as day what he wrote...he sees women as a father sees his kids. EOD!

1 Like

Re: Investing Emotions In A Woman Is A Sure Way To Disaster For A Man ...... by ubunja(m): 2:09am On Sep 01, 2019
MrBrownJay1:

Arrant rubbish.... it's as clear as day what he wrote...he sees women as a father sees his kids. EOD!
ask him.
Re: Investing Emotions In A Woman Is A Sure Way To Disaster For A Man ...... by Magnoliaa(f): 3:20am On Sep 01, 2019
MrBrownJay1:

You see...the problem with kids like you is that you call yourself a man but you are just a kid scared of women. If you love a woman then tell her so!!! What can she do about it that you (a real man) can't handle?! All you low self esteem immature kids who can't even handle a woman and tell her what time it is....hiding from them, should grow up!!!

Scared of telling your emotion to women?! How/why?!

It's baffling...

Their mentality about women and relationships...

What's the big deal there?

Honesty and transparency?

Only an immature lady will take such openness and start manipulating a guy with it.

Two individuals, with an OK self-esteem and dating... what's the need for games, lies, etc?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Investing Emotions In A Woman Is A Sure Way To Disaster For A Man ...... by MrBrownJay1(m): 3:32pm On Sep 01, 2019
Magnoliaa:

It's baffling...

Their mentality about women and relationships...

What's the big deal there?

Honesty and transparency?

Only an immature lady will take such openness and start manipulating a guy with it.

Two individuals, with an OK self-esteem and dating... what's the need for games, lies, etc?

Sadly, we are discussing with obvious immature kids here, who fear women like the plague....but then wanna come on NL acting like alpha male.

1 Like

Re: Investing Emotions In A Woman Is A Sure Way To Disaster For A Man ...... by CosmicJames(m): 11:16pm On Sep 01, 2019
ubunja:

But @MrBrownJay1 didn't mention gay. You did.

1 Like

Re: Investing Emotions In A Woman Is A Sure Way To Disaster For A Man ...... by CosmicJames(m): 11:22pm On Sep 01, 2019
MrBrownJay1:

Some fathers do have sexual attraction for their daughters.

1 Like

Re: Investing Emotions In A Woman Is A Sure Way To Disaster For A Man ...... by CosmicJames(m): 12:00am On Sep 02, 2019
MrBrownJay1:

Whatever you may think of women, we certainly CANT live without them...yes, some are useless but that certainly wont make me turn away from them completely, and certainly not FEAR them (that's what cowards do).

Any man who fear women to the point that he is scared shitless of telling women what he really feels about them, is no better than teenage kids fearing their parents. Immature bunch!
There are stages in life. I think most people who preaches the fear of women are in a certain state (mostly 20s) where they chase and see women as a big deal. So they end up developing and using some weird ideas and mentality to help their dating game.

Or they are always attracting the kind of women that will suit their mentality to keep their beliefs about women intact. And to prove to their conscious self that they are right about what women are. That becomes their reality. And it will definitely hurt them later in life

But the real reality is different. A real man is the man that is able to profess his love to a woman, love the woman without reservations and at the same time put that woman in check and balance.

There is no point being afraid. Just be yourself. Stay in power. Learn how to handle women. Don't be a carbon copy of yourself out of fear.

Women are precious gift from nature. They are good people.
Re: Investing Emotions In A Woman Is A Sure Way To Disaster For A Man ...... by MrBrownJay1(m): 12:07am On Sep 02, 2019
CosmicJames:

Some fathers do have sexual attraction for their daughters.

Very true but these are unhealthy/unnatural/demonic attractions associated with pedophiles and/or mad men.

CosmicJames:

There are stages in life. I think most people who preaches the fear of women are in a certain state (mostly 20s) where they chase and see women as a big deal. So they end up developing and using some weird ideas and mentality to help their dating game.

Or they are always attracting the kind of women that will suit their mentality to keep their beliefs about women intact. And to prove to their conscious self that they are right about what women are. That becomes their reality. And it will definitely hurt them later in life

But the real reality is different. A real man is the man that is able to profess his love to a woman, love the woman without reservations and at the same time put that woman in check and balance.

There is no point being afraid. Just be yourself. Stay in power. Learn how to handle women. Don't be a carbon copy of yourself out of fear.

Women are precious gift from nature. They are good people.

[img]https://media./images/dd1d5841ea874b592bd2132cb97cb84f/tenor.gif[/img]

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

10 Memes Of Different Types Of Women Desperate For Marriage / Can You Take A Bullet For Your Boyfriend??? / Why Do Women Like Handsome Guys?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.