Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,645 members, 7,809,433 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:31 AM

Can You Take A Bullet For Your Boyfriend??? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can You Take A Bullet For Your Boyfriend??? (4198 Views)

Can You Take A Bullet For Your Girlfriend? / Ladies, You Get To Your Boyfriend's Room And Meet This What Will You Do? / Guys, Can You Take A Bullet For Your Girlfriend? See Funny Reaction (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can You Take A Bullet For Your Boyfriend??? by SweetCunt97(f): 6:05pm On Feb 28, 2020
Personally I sincerely can't. I've not met anyone worthy of such sacrifice, unfortunately.

Dear sisters, can you?

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Can You Take A Bullet For Your Boyfriend??? by Boxer007(m): 6:10pm On Feb 28, 2020
SweetCunt97:
Personally I sincerely can't. I've not met anyone worthy of such sacrifice, unfortunately.

can you?

My boyfriend, YES

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Can You Take A Bullet For Your Boyfriend??? by Gwagone: 6:10pm On Feb 28, 2020
The gay above me what's up nah shocked
Well, lemme park wella for here

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Can You Take A Bullet For Your Boyfriend??? by Adem20: 6:11pm On Feb 28, 2020
Re: Can You Take A Bullet For Your Boyfriend??? by Nobody: 6:34pm On Feb 28, 2020
Counter thread undecided
Re: Can You Take A Bullet For Your Boyfriend??? by Mykel51(m): 6:35pm On Feb 28, 2020
Don't take what does not belong to you...

4 Likes

Re: Can You Take A Bullet For Your Boyfriend??? by SweetCunt97(f): 7:48pm On Feb 28, 2020
Boxer007:

My boyfriend, YES
Lol... Na u sabi
Re: Can You Take A Bullet For Your Boyfriend??? by Nobody: 7:50pm On Feb 28, 2020
grin
For the guy 'mo nife e'? yes!
Re: Can You Take A Bullet For Your Boyfriend??? by Froshloaded: 7:52pm On Feb 28, 2020
cheesy
Blu03:
grin

For the guy 'mo nife e'? yes!
Who is the lucky guy!?
Just wondering
Re: Can You Take A Bullet For Your Boyfriend??? by Offpoint: 7:53pm On Feb 28, 2020
..................waiting

3 Likes

Re: Can You Take A Bullet For Your Boyfriend??? by Gofwane(m): 7:54pm On Feb 28, 2020
Mymynd4u:
Make I book space incase e reach promise land

But am sure dt this thing will never reach promise land...

I swear with my two Olympus has fallen boobs and my borehole pussy grin
you forgot to add “and your cocck succking lips”

1 Like

Re: Can You Take A Bullet For Your Boyfriend??? by Nobody: 7:56pm On Feb 28, 2020
grin
Froshloaded:
cheesy Who is the lucky guy!? Just wondering
My yoruba teacher. He's a little dove...

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Can You Take A Bullet For Your Boyfriend??? by Nobody: 7:57pm On Feb 28, 2020
Mymynd4u:

I swear with my two Olympus has fallen boobs and my borehole pussy grin
This guy! Tsk tsk tsk
Re: Can You Take A Bullet For Your Boyfriend??? by Froshloaded: 8:00pm On Feb 28, 2020
grin grin
Blu03:
grin
My yoruba teacher.
He's a little dove...
Hmm
Is he on NL?
Re: Can You Take A Bullet For Your Boyfriend??? by Nobody: 8:03pm On Feb 28, 2020
smiley
Froshloaded:
grin grin Hmm Is he on NL?
ssshhh! Yes... If he catches us chatting, he wouldn't be happy... sad He taught me that phrase tonight. Wanna know what it means? tongue

1 Like

Re: Can You Take A Bullet For Your Boyfriend??? by Froshloaded: 8:05pm On Feb 28, 2020
grin grin
Blu03:
smiley
ssshhh! Yes...
If he catches us chatting, he wouldn't be happy... sad
He taught me that phrase tonight. Wanna know what it means? tongue
Yes
Tell me his moniker too
Re: Can You Take A Bullet For Your Boyfriend??? by Nobody: 8:10pm On Feb 28, 2020
Froshloaded:
grin grin Yes Tell me his moniker too
it starts with a 's' and ends with '01'. Ssshhh!

1 Like

Re: Can You Take A Bullet For Your Boyfriend??? by Froshloaded: 8:11pm On Feb 28, 2020
grin grin
Blu03:
it starts with a 's' and ends with '01'. Ssshhh!
Okur
Are you in love with your teacher??
Re: Can You Take A Bullet For Your Boyfriend??? by Nobody: 8:13pm On Feb 28, 2020
I swear with my two Olympus has fallen boobs and my borehole pussy
Re: Can You Take A Bullet For Your Boyfriend??? by Nobody: 8:14pm On Feb 28, 2020
Gofwane:
you forgot to add “and your cocck succking lips”

I told u guys that they Wil remove it.. I was right.. Blu03 Coman see..
Re: Can You Take A Bullet For Your Boyfriend??? by Nobody: 8:15pm On Feb 28, 2020
angry
Froshloaded:
grin grin Okur Are you in love with your teacher??
he knows! I'm not certain of his heart tho. Not that i'm jealous or anything embarassed I hate seeing him chat with other gals. cry cry cry Is that love?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Can You Take A Bullet For Your Boyfriend??? by Froshloaded: 8:17pm On Feb 28, 2020
smiley
Blu03:
angry
he knows!
I'm not certain of his heart tho.
Not that i'm jealous or anything embarassed
I hate seeing him chat with other gals.
cry cry cry
Is that love?
Aww
I'm sure he loves you too, is the sister out of the room..
Re: Can You Take A Bullet For Your Boyfriend??? by Nobody: 8:18pm On Feb 28, 2020
undecided
Mymynd4u:

I told u guys that they Wil remove it.. I was right.. Blu03 Coman see..
I delibrately mentioned mynd.44 for you tongue
You remind me of a child. That '.. I was right.. Coman see' phrase.
How cute!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Can You Take A Bullet For Your Boyfriend??? by Rukkydelta(f): 8:21pm On Feb 28, 2020
I will even use him as a shield to save myself
Take bullet ke?
When I am not the Messiah
Is only Jesus that can die for someone not me
Re: Can You Take A Bullet For Your Boyfriend??? by Nobody: 8:23pm On Feb 28, 2020
grin
Froshloaded:
smiley
Aww
I'm sure he loves you too, is the sister out of the room..
You've made me suh happy now...
Nope. Aunty is still there with her ancient of days glasses.
I wear them too. embarassed

1 Like

Re: Can You Take A Bullet For Your Boyfriend??? by Nobody: 8:23pm On Feb 28, 2020
Husband? Yes

Fiance? Yes

Boyfriend? OYO

1 Like

Re: Can You Take A Bullet For Your Boyfriend??? by Froshloaded: 8:24pm On Feb 28, 2020
grin
Blu03:
grin
You've made me suh happy now...
Nope. Aunty is still there with her ancient of days glasses.
I wear them too. embarassed
Lol.... Ikr
grin angry
Update your diary na wink
Re: Can You Take A Bullet For Your Boyfriend??? by Naomila: 9:54pm On Feb 28, 2020
when him no be my husband or son.. why I go take bullet for him? himself go run leave me if dey point gun at me. So na my turn to run leave am

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

What Would You Do If Your Wife/gf Ask You This? / This Happened To Me After Doing (giveaway) Here / I Think I Love My Gf Too Much

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.