Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,498 members, 7,812,538 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 02:59 PM

Galaxy A30 Thread - Phones (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Galaxy A30 Thread (16889 Views)

Samsung Galaxy A30 For Sale / My Samsung Galaxy A30 Is Dead / Samsung Galaxy A30 OR Huawei Y9? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Galaxy A30 Thread by mekuso89(m): 5:13pm On Aug 30, 2019
iheartellah:
Sorry, I am not really a picture person.
chaii this one go bust my ear biko

1 Like

Re: Galaxy A30 Thread by mekuso89(m): 5:15pm On Aug 30, 2019
Benediktejike:
Sooo, i bought my phone around early june. Samsung a30 of course. I had the option of choosing either the rn7 or a30, but becos i am a fan of earpiece and samsung's screen, i went for a30. Mind u, i was still following up on the xiaoki thread, and they were saying pretty good things about the phone. Last month, my younger sister had like 68k to get a phone, so I advised her to go for rn7, since she wasnt a fan of earpiece. She bought it.
Later, she started complaining about 2 things; her battery and the front camera. I thought it was normal, not until i went home.
I tried her front camera and it was terrible. Using it for video call is even worse. She charges her phone almost everytime cos the battery would not last.
I compared her front camera to mine in low light and my own was more impressive, even when i know it isnt great (without the screen flash, of course).
I charge my phone in the morning and it could last for about 11hrs but hers isnt up to that.
Before getting this phone (a30), i still felt i wanted the rn7 alongside. But after her own experience, i dont think i would want to get the phone.
lucky � you
Re: Galaxy A30 Thread by Bobbybob: 10:06pm On Aug 30, 2019
tecnolad:
Huawei P20 Pro night shot
May i ask bro. How usable is Huawei now? Does the ban on google and others affect it? How are u enjoying the phone?
I guess what im asking is, pros and cons of Huawei. I need to know if its worth buying
Re: Galaxy A30 Thread by iheartellah(m): 10:59pm On Aug 30, 2019
mekuso89:
chaii this one go bust my ear biko
the thing get mad bass.
Re: Galaxy A30 Thread by tecnolad(m): 3:06am On Aug 31, 2019
Bobbybob:

May i ask bro. How usable is Huawei now? Does the ban on google and others affect it? How are u enjoying the phone?
I guess what im asking is, pros and cons of Huawei. I need to know if its worth buying

I use my phone like Google never said anything. No restrictions whatsoever. Yes, I enjoy my phone to the fullest, too. It's 2019 and I'd still pick my P20 Pro over a S9+ or note 9
Re: Galaxy A30 Thread by Dayordee4: 8:50am On Aug 31, 2019
A7 2018 or a30
Re: Galaxy A30 Thread by Dayordee4: 8:50am On Aug 31, 2019
Benediktejike:
Sooo, i bought my phone around early june. Samsung a30 of course. I had the option of choosing either the rn7 or a30, but becos i am a fan of earpiece and samsung's screen, i went for a30. Mind u, i was still following up on the xiaoki thread, and they were saying pretty good things about the phone. Last month, my younger sister had like 68k to get a phone, so I advised her to go for rn7, since she wasnt a fan of earpiece. She bought it.
Later, she started complaining about 2 things; her battery and the front camera. I thought it was normal, not until i went home.
I tried her front camera and it was terrible. Using it for video call is even worse. She charges her phone almost everytime cos the battery would not last.
I compared her front camera to mine in low light and my own was more impressive, even when i know it isnt great (without the screen flash, of course).
I charge my phone in the morning and it could last for about 11hrs but hers isnt up to that.
Before getting this phone (a30), i still felt i wanted the rn7 alongside. But after her own experience, i dont think i would want to get the phone.

Wawuuu!!!! Has dere been any lag??
Re: Galaxy A30 Thread by Benediktejike: 9:08am On Aug 31, 2019
Dayordee4:

Wawuuu!!!! Has dere been any lag??
To be honest, the phone is slowing down a bit.. when someone calls, it can take like a second before the name would show.. or maybe wen ure trying to call someone, it would be the same thing..
Another thing is, when i am playing candy crush (cos i nor get gata to download good game), it may just hook for like 0.5 secs, especially when there's this "combo"... it wasnt like that in my former phone
Re: Galaxy A30 Thread by Dayordee4: 9:52am On Aug 31, 2019
Benediktejike:

To be honest, the phone is slowing down a bit.. when someone calls, it can take like a second before the name would show.. or maybe wen ure trying to call someone, it would be the same thing..
Another thing is, when i am playing candy crush (cos i nor get gata to download good game), it may just hook for like 0.5 secs, especially when there's this "combo"... it wasnt like that in my former phone

Wow....thanks for this!!!!!!!
Re: Galaxy A30 Thread by Dayordee4: 9:59am On Aug 31, 2019
Benediktejike:

Do you think the A7 2018 is better??
Re: Galaxy A30 Thread by ddjay: 10:43am On Aug 31, 2019
Benediktejike:

I noticed this with mine but the cause was 2 app running alongside the system call app, they are truecaller and a call recorder.
Re: Galaxy A30 Thread by ddjay: 11:00am On Aug 31, 2019
Dayordee4:

Do you think the A7 2018 is better??
A7, a8, a8 star all good phones but its a trend to have smaller bazels and more screen, a30 screen is 6.4 inch but smaller than a7 2018 that is 6 inch and taller and bigger. As for performance, usage contributes

1 Like

Re: Galaxy A30 Thread by Baddestguyp(m): 8:33pm On Aug 31, 2019
Benediktejike:
tell her to return it...it's probably a faulty model...I play pubg for over 6 hours with my rn7...
I use internet constantly, camera and Normal usage for 2 days when I travelled to village...
Tell her to change it now...she has warranty right?

And my camera is superb, I've had people doubting a particular picture I took with my front camera, saying

1 Like

Re: Galaxy A30 Thread by Baddestguyp(m): 8:34pm On Aug 31, 2019
Benediktejike:

guy I swear she has a faulty model or it's a fake I don't know...cos rn7 isn't like that...how can a phone which I run pubg at 60fps not handle candy crush well...

In case u don't know pubg, it is one of the most powerful games on mobile...it is the first game every phone reviewer tests on a phone...it is the standard
Re: Galaxy A30 Thread by Baddestguyp(m): 8:40pm On Aug 31, 2019
In case you doubt...I played PUBG today...and will still play tonight...super smooth...

I'm not hyping the phone but it's clear you judging based on the faulty model u got

Re: Galaxy A30 Thread by Emoreni(m): 9:42am On Sep 02, 2019
If you have A30 for sale New or neatly used, mention me?
Re: Galaxy A30 Thread by Redpanter(m): 11:29am On Sep 02, 2019
Emoreni:

Brand new, sealed Samsung galaxy A30 currently going for #65k

Pay on delivery
Next day delivery if you are in lagos

Contact on WhatsApp: https:///2348127838587 or call 2348127838587
Re: Galaxy A30 Thread by ddjay: 5:03pm On Sep 02, 2019
Honestly, if the spec and price of this m30s is true, i must sell my a30 to buy it, Samsung "donjazz" me. See comparison with a30
https://m.gsmarena.com/compare.php3?idPhone1=9818&idPhone2=9579

1 Like

Re: Galaxy A30 Thread by Dayordee4: 7:49pm On Sep 02, 2019
ddjay:
Honestly, if the spec and price of this m30s is true, i must sell my a30 to buy it, Samsung "donjazz" me. See comparison with a30

Wow!!!!!!! Make i chill!!!!! But kai the 6000mah battery capacity is too much na...lol.....that can last 4days on average use
Re: Galaxy A30 Thread by ddjay: 8:28pm On Sep 02, 2019
Dayordee4:

Wow!!!!!!! Make i chill!!!!! But kai the 6000mah battery capacity is too much na...lol.....that can last 4days on average use
This will be a big one from Samsung, i no fit wait
Re: Galaxy A30 Thread by Emoreni(m): 8:30pm On Sep 02, 2019
ddjay:
I don't see that phone selling @ that price when it's officially out, like what will happen to all the A30 and 50, no more market I guess.
Re: Galaxy A30 Thread by ddjay: 8:41pm On Sep 02, 2019
Emoreni:

I don't see that phone selling @ that price when it's officially out, like what will happen to all the A30 and 50, no more market I guess.
If you observe the dollar or euro price tag of a30, in naira, its between 75k to 85k currently, but we in nigeria are buying it between 65k to 70k because some paid apps and accessories are not included, so i agree with the price, which may even be cheaper if you buy the ones shipped to Nigeria as in, its written NG at the back of the pack
Re: Galaxy A30 Thread by Mike23r: 8:50pm On Sep 02, 2019
Emoreni:
2 months. used colour blue
Re: Galaxy A30 Thread by Mike23r: 8:52pm On Sep 02, 2019
Maisamari1994:
I need a30, second hand use... How much will it cost..

Waiting for your replies....

i have 1
Re: Galaxy A30 Thread by Bossman(m): 9:20pm On Sep 02, 2019
Nice specs. However, LTE band 7, which is important if you are using MTN, is not listed. I suspect a typo though. Also, LTE band 28, Glo's main LTE band is not listed. Though Glo is beginning to deploy LTE on band 3 as well.

ddjay:
Re: Galaxy A30 Thread by ddjay: 9:48pm On Sep 02, 2019
Bossman:
Nice specs. However, LTE band 7, which is important if you are using MTN, is not listed. I suspect a typo though. Also, LTE band 28, Glo's main LTE band is not listed. Though Glo is beginning to deploy LTE on band 3 as well.

Mtn uses both band 7 and 20, 20 is there, band 28 is no longer important, even glo knows this thats why there are gradually migrating to 3 which the m30s has. That band 28 is not popular among phones in nigeria, just a few
Re: Galaxy A30 Thread by Thorby(m): 2:45pm On Sep 04, 2019
Emoreni:
Hit me up on my signature.

Lagos preferably

Re: Galaxy A30 Thread by Benediktejike: 8:43pm On Sep 04, 2019
Baddestguyp:
tell her to return it...it's probably a faulty model...I play pubg for over 6 hours with my rn7...
I use internet constantly, camera and Normal usage for 2 days when I travelled to village...
Tell her to change it now...she has warranty right?

And my camera is superb, I've had people doubting a particular picture I took with my front camera, saying
Probably
Re: Galaxy A30 Thread by Benediktejike: 8:44pm On Sep 04, 2019
Baddestguyp:
guy I swear she has a faulty model or it's a fake I don't know...cos rn7 isn't like that...how can a phone which I run pubg at 60fps not handle candy crush well...

In case u don't know pubg, it is one of the most powerful games on mobile...it is the first game every phone reviewer tests on a phone...it is the standard
I am actually talking about a30 sha.. even though i own the phonw
Re: Galaxy A30 Thread by Baddestguyp(m): 9:55pm On Sep 04, 2019
Benediktejike:

I am actually talking about a30 sha.. even though i own the phonw
oh...but even A30 should not perform that bad...dunno sha...I don't trust that Samsung's exynos chip...wonder why they use snapdragon for U.S models of their phones that run exynos
Re: Galaxy A30 Thread by Benediktejike: 6:44am On Sep 05, 2019
Baddestguyp:
oh...but even A30 should not perform that bad...dunno sha...I don't trust that Samsung's exynos chip...wonder why they use snapdragon for U.S models of their phones that run exynos
Yeah, i feel something is wrong somewhere.. i would check later shaaa. Cos i just open the game once in a while. Lol. I never even reach level 15 sef

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Whats The Best Budget Phone So Far. / Android Or Iphone, Which One Is Better? / Whatsapp’s ‘delete For Everyone’ Feature Doesn’t Delete Pics From Iphone (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.