Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,157 members, 7,815,031 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:36 AM

Android Or Iphone, Which One Is Better? - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Android Or Iphone, Which One Is Better? (16895 Views)

How To Use Less Mobile Data On Your Android Or Iphone / Need A Phone With Large Memory Apart From Iphone Which Would You Recommend / Blackberry Vs Iphone: Which Is Better (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Android Or Iphone, Which One Is Better? by ahmmyreal(m): 10:25pm On Dec 15, 2010
i just got tired of the symbian operating system so i want to change to another operating system. Although im a little bit used with iphone app. and games but i dont know a bit of android. So im asking you out to help me choose the one with best graphics,games,application,camera,web,sound,etc. Thanks in advance.
Re: Android Or Iphone, Which One Is Better? by Princeofilorin(m): 11:43pm On Dec 15, 2010
iphone :p
Re: Android Or Iphone, Which One Is Better? by Dabss(m): 11:58pm On Dec 15, 2010
android
Re: Android Or Iphone, Which One Is Better? by krunch: 4:37am On Dec 16, 2010
if you want a phone where most basic functions (bluetooth, wifi teethring, memory card, connecting the phone to a pc and tranfering files without any additional program, watching videos without conversion) work out of the box then go for Android. i.e u r not a techy person n u want most functionality u r used to with ya nokia fones n more.

but if u are into a lot of game playing n want loads of apps n can live with apple resreictions, go for iphone, but coming from symbian, u may b disapointed with functionality but u wont b dissapointed with d general user experience dis is assumin u aint a techy guy n u dont wanna jailbreak ya iphone.
d story becomes different if u r a techy person n u wanna delve into rooting ya android or jailbreakin ya iphone.
jailbreakin ya iphone makes d iphone to catchup somewat wit android in terms of funtnality n gives u some freedom which most iphone users are happy with. also rooting ya android can make d android catchup somewat with iphone in terms of fluid ui user experience.

all in all, dey r both gud platforms. currently dough, iphone has more apps n games dan android n usually of betta quality too.

but for me, i prefer android cos i hate anyform of restrictions.
Re: Android Or Iphone, Which One Is Better? by Dabss(m): 11:35am On Dec 16, 2010
iphone games are not that better than andriod games execpt that of iphone 4
and yes iphone has restrictions lots and lots of restriction
Re: Android Or Iphone, Which One Is Better? by texazzpete(m): 6:24pm On Dec 16, 2010
Da_b¤§§.:

iphone games are not that better than andriod games execpt that of iphone 4
and yes iphone has restrictions lots and lots of restriction

1. There are more good games available for the 2008 iPhone 3G than on most Android phones
2. There are currently no games that area iPhone 4 only. The 2009 iPhone 3GS will run all those games easily.
3. These 'restrictions' are subjective. I barely feel any restrictions when using my iPhone.

The thing about buying any tech device is that you weigh the pros and the cons. if the pros far outweigh the cons, then you go for it!

krunch:

if you want a phone where most basic functions (bluetooth, wifi teethring, memory card, connecting the phone to a pc and tranfering files without any additional program, watching videos without conversion) work out of the box then go for Android. i.e u r not a techy person n u want most functionality u r used to with ya nokia fones n more.

lol, Wifi tethering has never been a 'basic function'. And why exactly would you list 'memory card' as a function?

It's worth mentioning to the OP that asking him to get an 'Android' is highly misleading. Unlike the unified experience in iOS, your Android mileage will vary depending on the device you get. For users of HTC Magic, Hero etc, they are still stuck in the prehistoric Android 1.6 or 2.0 era (unless you root).

However, modern Android phones are an excellent alternative to the iPhone. But FLEE, FLEE from the Sony Ericcson Xperia X10!!!
Re: Android Or Iphone, Which One Is Better? by Nobody: 6:45pm On Dec 16, 2010
texazzpete:

1. There are more good games available for the 2008 iPhone 3G than on most Android phones
2. There are currently no games that area iPhone 4 only. The 2009 iPhone 3GS will run all those games easily.
3. These 'restrictions' are subjective. I barely feel any restrictions when using my iPhone.

The thing about buying any tech device is that you weigh the pros and the cons. if the pros far outweigh the cons, then you go for it!

lol, Wifi tethering has never been a 'basic function'. And why exactly would you list 'memory card' as a function?

It's worth mentioning to the OP that asking him to get an 'Android' is highly misleading. Unlike the unified experience in iOS, your Android mileage will vary depending on the device you get. For users of HTC Magic, Hero etc, they are still stuck in the prehistoric Android 1.6 or 2.0 era (unless you root).

However, modern Android phones are an excellent alternative to the iPhone. But FLEE, FLEE from the Sony Ericcson Xperia X10!!!

ALL SAID !!!!!
Re: Android Or Iphone, Which One Is Better? by Dabss(m): 6:56pm On Dec 16, 2010
@tezzapete
plz i really wanna knw wats wrong with xperia x10 cos my ericssion/andriod fan boy friend is planing to buy it
Re: Android Or Iphone, Which One Is Better? by otumfour(m): 9:01pm On Dec 16, 2010
@ POSTER, SAMASUNG GALAXY S!, THIS SHOULD BE UR CHOICE, WHY?

THIS IS WHY, I HAVE BOTH PHONES & ANDROID IS TO ME, THE BEST CHOICE

lets tlk in terms of the average African (AS IN USING THESE PHONES IN AFRICA):-
SAMSUNG GALAXY S IPHONE 4*RADIO tongue *NO RADIO sad

*BLUETOOTH 3.0 tongue *BLUETOOTH 2.0

*NO CAMERA FLASH *CAMERA FLASH tongue

*ADOBE FLASH 10.1 tongue *DON'T HAVE 1 sad

*MUSIC,PHOTOS,VIDEOS TRANSFERABLE BY TURNING IT INTO *MUSIC,PHOTOS,VIDEOS TRANSFERABLE ONLY THROUGH ITUNES,
A USB MASS STORAGE ON YOUR PC tongue BASICALLY IF U DON'T HAVE ITUNES YOU CAN'T TRANSFER FROM PC
TO THE PHONE

*EXPANDABLE MEMORY UP TO 48GIG tongue *UP TO 32GIG. FIXED(NOT EXPANDABLE)

*REPLACEABLE BATTERY tongue *BATTERY FIXED(NOT REPLACEABLE)

*4 INCH SCREEN tongue *3.5 INCHES SCREEN

*SUPER AMOLED (PERFECT FOR WATCHING MOVIES) tongue *RETINA DISPLAY tongue

*DIVX/XVID SUPPORT (BASICALLY, ALL your LAPTOP MOVIES *MOVIES NEED TO BE CONVERTED BEFORE THEY CAN BE PLAYED
WILL PLAY ON THIS PHONE WITHOUT CONVERTING THEM) tongue

*RUNS ANDROID(MORE FREE APPS AND CUSTOMIZATION) tongue *RUNS IOS(MORE APPS THAN ANDROID FOR NOW) tongue

*WITH THIS PHONE, SAY HI TO CUSTOMIZATION tongue *WITH THIS PHONE STEVE JOBS OWNS your ARRZZE

*COMES WITH SWYPE TEXTING(SWEET) ,WILL ADD A PIC *NORMAL TOUCH PHONE TXTING
TO SHOW SWYPE tongue

there are more tho, I'll be keep them coming,
In the end tho, it comes down to personal preference and IMO Samsung Galaxy S (with Android of course) kills any phone out there, thts juz me thowink

this is swype on the Samsung Galaxy S for all u lazy typists

Re: Android Or Iphone, Which One Is Better? by otumfour(m): 9:21pm On Dec 16, 2010
wtf is it wit tha no modifying post thing on this PHONES section

I meant the Samsung Galaxy S comes wit a built in radio but the Iphone ain't got 1 wink
Re: Android Or Iphone, Which One Is Better? by texazzpete(m): 10:30pm On Dec 16, 2010
lol @otumfour
You forgot to mention

OS
iPhone 4: Runs latest iOS software (4.2)
Samsung Galaxy S: Stuck on Android 2.1 for most users. Latest version 2.3 may not come anytime soon. Basically, Samsung controls your arze grin

Build Quality
iPhone 4: Premium build quality
Samsung Galaxy S: Cheap, plasticky build

Apps
iPhone 4: Latest apps and games. Your bank, school or favorite newspaper most likely has an iPhone app.
Samsung Galaxy S: Receives ports of iPhone apps many months after, if ever. Good luck finding an android app for the Economist magazine or CNN or Bank of America or Visa etc (you get the idea)

Third party accessories
iPhone 4: Compatible with thousands of docks, portable speakers, Car stereos (via USB)
Samsung Galaxy S: Are you kidding me?

You see how easy it is to put up these comparisons here? grin
Re: Android Or Iphone, Which One Is Better? by texazzpete(m): 7:01am On Dec 17, 2010
Da_b¤§§.:

@tezzapete
plz i really wanna knw wats wrong with xperia x10 cos my ericssion/andriod fan boy friend is planing to buy it

The hardware is ok, but thanks to Sony slapping on their custom skin on Stock Android, the Xperia X10 is far behind the curve when it comes to Android updates. The device shipped only with 1.6, and only moved to 2.1 at the end of October.
Good luck waiting for an official 2.2 port, not to mention Gingerbread 2.3
Re: Android Or Iphone, Which One Is Better? by Dabss(m): 10:25am On Dec 17, 2010
texazzapete u just totally crucifed the galazy tab
u cant compare d number of apps btw ios and andriod. Android is still new as far as i am concerned.
Just give it 2-3 yrs and the numb of apps and games will definitely outnumber that of ios u shld knw that
Re: Android Or Iphone, Which One Is Better? by texazzpete(m): 11:49am On Dec 17, 2010
Da_b¤§§.:

texazzapete u just totally crucifed the galazy tab
u cant compare d number of apps btw ios and andriod. Android is still new as far as i am concerned.
Just give it 2-3 yrs and the numb of apps and games will definitely outnumber that of ios u shld knw that

That will never happen.

Anyway, we're consumers, there's no prize for who starts with a platform first. If one platform is deficient in several things, why wait for 2-3 years for it to play catch up?

Dual core Android tablets (many with NVIDIA's Tegra 2) are coming out Q1 next year. Anyone who buys the Galaxy Tab right now has to be a dummy. My opinion.
Re: Android Or Iphone, Which One Is Better? by krunch: 1:29pm On Dec 17, 2010
texazzpete:

i agree with you thay the OP should weigh the pros and cos before deciding on what to buy.

now aboit basic fuctions, remember he is coming from a symbian platform, so if he is considering d option of buying an adroid or apple, then we have to compare the pros and cons to what a typical symbian device of the same price bracket can get him. considering that, memory card reading and wifi are basic functions he will get on a symbian alternative.
so i dont think telling him to get an android IF HE WANTS MOST OF THE STUFF HE.S USED TO ON A NOKIA is misleading assuming he,s not tech savy.

also i stated m opinion based on being a tech savvy or not, so tell me how many non tech persons usually update their fone in naija? even most non tech iphone and nokia users stil use thier iphone with d firmware that came with it when they bought it.
Re: Android Or Iphone, Which One Is Better? by omafones: 2:25pm On Dec 17, 2010
Get a HTC Desire HD it's the closest to the iPhone 4 has all the functions and more (including Skpye).
Android phones generally update to the latest software promptly. android may not be as slick as iOS but it's cool enough

in short if making the comparisms
compare HTC Desire Hd against the iPhone 4 try www.gemarena.com
Re: Android Or Iphone, Which One Is Better? by Dabss(m): 2:32pm On Dec 17, 2010
texazzpete:

That will never happen.

Anyway, we're consumers, there's no prize for who starts with a platform first. If one platform is deficient in several things, why wait for 2-3 years for it to play catch up?

Dual core Android tablets (many with NVIDIA's Tegra 2) are coming out Q1 next year. Anyone who buys the Galaxy Tab right now has to be a dummy. My opinion.
Thats gonna be wicked i better start saving.
Now imagine, what programers will do with that kinda hardware
Re: Android Or Iphone, Which One Is Better? by texazzpete(m): 2:42pm On Dec 17, 2010
krunch:

i agree with you thay the OP should weigh the pros and cos before deciding on what to buy.

now aboit basic fuctions, remember he is coming from a symbian platform, so if he is considering d option of buying an adroid or apple, then we have to compare the pros and cons to what a typical symbian device of the same price bracket can get him. considering that, memory card reading and wifi are basic functions he will get on a symbian alternative.
so i dont think telling him to get an android IF HE WANTS MOST OF THE STUFF HE.S USED TO ON A NOKIA is misleading assuming he,s not tech savy.

also i stated m opinion based on being a tech savvy or not, so tell me how many non tech persons usually update their fone in naija? even most non tech iphone and nokia users stil use thier iphone with d firmware that came with it when they bought it.

Which Nokia Symbian smartphone comes with Wifi tethering?
Also, 'memory card reading' is not a basic function, sorry. data storage space is.
Re: Android Or Iphone, Which One Is Better? by krunch: 4:44pm On Dec 17, 2010
@ tazzapete,
expandable data storage via use of memory card may not be a 'basic' fxnalty on the iphone, but it is sure basic on nokia devices cos it is simply a comon place and expected feature available on most of nokia phones. even the very low end nokia fones have this feature.
you see, things keep evolving and in future it may no longer be a basic feature on nokia phones, just like from the current trend, UTG usb-on-the-go may very well become a basic feature on nokia phones, which may eventually become 'basic' or commonplace onall other smartfones just like apple has made the unified appstore approach to become a basic and expected feature of a smartfone platform.
being open minded makes one enjoy the beauty of technology, i just laughed when u used the word 'NEVER' in answering the guy who said in a few years android apps may overtake apple,
Re: Android Or Iphone, Which One Is Better? by texazzpete(m): 5:42pm On Dec 17, 2010
krunch:

@ tazzapete,
expandable data storage via use of memory card may not be a 'basic' fxnalty on the iphone, but it is sure basic on nokia devices cos it is simply a comon place and expected feature available on most of nokia phones. even the very low end nokia fones have this feature.
you see, things keep evolving and in future it may no longer be a basic feature on nokia phones, just like from the current trend, UTG usb-on-the-go may very well become a basic feature on nokia phones, which may eventually become 'basic' or commonplace onall other smartfones just like apple has made the unified appstore approach to become a basic and expected feature of a smartfone platform.
being open minded makes one enjoy the beauty of technology, i just laughed when u used the word 'NEVER' in answering the guy who said in a few years android apps may overtake apple,

Most of those Nokia phone have very limited internal storage, with the expansion coming from MicroSD cards. For those phones that don't support SDHC cards, none of them will ever reach the 16GB storage space on the lowest iPhone 4. The larger capacity iPhone 4 comes with 32GB.
At the end of the day, it's not about memory cards, it's about mass storage. And at 16GB and 32GB , i don't think the iPhone is necessarily at a disadvantage here.

Why did you dodge my question on Wifi tethering?
Re: Android Or Iphone, Which One Is Better? by otumfour(m): 6:17pm On Dec 17, 2010
texazzpete:

lol @otumfour
You forgot to mention

OS
iPhone 4: Runs latest iOS software (4.2)
Samsung Galaxy S: Stuck on Android 2.1 for most users. Latest version 2.3 may not come anytime soon. Basically, Samsung controls your arze  grin

Build Quality
iPhone 4: Premium build quality
Samsung Galaxy S: Cheap, plasticky build

Apps
iPhone 4: Latest apps and games. Your bank, school or favorite newspaper most likely has an iPhone app.
Samsung Galaxy S: Receives ports of iPhone apps many months after, if ever. Good luck finding an android app for the Economist magazine or CNN or Bank of America or Visa etc (you get the idea)

Third party accessories
iPhone 4: Compatible with thousands of docks, portable speakers, Car stereos (via USB)
Samsung Galaxy S: Are you kidding me?

You see how easy it is to put up these comparisons here?  grin
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin listen to this dude lol
I run these 2 phones and I tell ya, Iphone is loosing grin grin grin
btw, are u on an Iphone 4 or an Iphone 3gs? cuz they ain't much difference wit tha exception of the retina display on the 4, which the Galaxy S be killing wit its, >>>>, SUPER AMOLED SCREEN cool cool

SO I SAY!!!!!!!!!!

Re: Android Or Iphone, Which One Is Better? by texazzpete(m): 9:28pm On Dec 17, 2010
otumfour:

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin listen to this dude lol
I run these 2 phones and I tell ya, Iphone is loosing grin grin grin
btw, are u on an Iphone 4 or an Iphone 3gs? cuz they ain't much difference wit tha exception of the retina display on the 4, which the Galaxy S be killing wit its, >>>>, SUPER AMOLED SCREEN cool cool

SO I SAY!!!!!!!!!!

Keep blabbing about S-AMOLED. U no know say the iPhone 4 has a higher resolution screen, with higher pixel density and higher brightness than your favourite screen? You don't seem too tech savvy.
Please read up and do a feature comparison between the iPhone 4 and 3GS. There's a lot of difference. I can't be educating you for free all the time grin
Re: Android Or Iphone, Which One Is Better? by Dabss(m): 10:52pm On Dec 17, 2010
texazzpete:

Keep blabbing about S-AMOLED. U no know say the iPhone 4 has a higher resolution screen, with higher pixel density and higher brightness than your favourite screen? You don't seem too tech savvy.
Please read up and do a feature comparison between the iPhone 4 and 3GS. There's a lot of difference. I can't be educating you for free all the time grin
amoled display does not use led lights unlike retina display. Its technology is unique dats why its not as bright as the retina's
but it saves more than 40 percent battery life
cool huh?
Re: Android Or Iphone, Which One Is Better? by krunch: 8:09am On Dec 18, 2010
@ tezapette
simply cliking on ya user name and reading most of ya posts on nairaland has shown me what ya thing is, lol.
kip enjoying yaself, lol
just one advice for u though, ' d more u knw, d more u realise dats there,s more to know and u actually knw less than u think u knw'
also, 'nothing is set in stone, evolution is the order of d day, there is no end 2 knwledge, alwayz kip an open mind'
peace, kip enjoying yaself, lol
Re: Android Or Iphone, Which One Is Better? by otumfour(m): 9:33am On Dec 18, 2010
texazzpete:

Please read up and do a feature comparison between the iPhone 4 and 3GS. There's a lot of difference. I can't be educating you for free all the time  grin

u kidding me?, am tryna speak for the average phone user and the truth is, if u put the Iphone and the Galaxy S on a table with both phones set @ their highest screen resolution, 80% wud go for the Galaxy S (THAT SUPER AMOLED SCREEN IS WAY BETTER AND ITS PERFECT IN SUNLIGHT-IT DOESN'T FADE) , this is no lie ma brother, I have both phones and have done this many times
on screen, the Iphone might look all glassy and all, but when u really get to see it in real life, its just the same ol' iphone 3gs covered in glass wit tha same lame sideway scrolling lol , its very disappointing and pls stop misleading people cuz even tho the GALAXY S is more plastic based, its made of quality plastic and it feels so light for its size, it still beats me, as to how they were able to make it so light with its size and funcionalities-gotta give credits to Samsung for tht.
IPHONE is juz 1 overhyped phone

Here's a comment from a worker at BELL MOBILITY (CANADA) on the topic IPHONE 4 VS SAMSUNG GALAXY VS EVO 4G
AND IT READS
name:jsmith
"[b]okay time to set some of this straight,i stumbled on this while browsing for a review of the galaxy s vibrant vs iphone 4. i work for bell mobilty (canada) and iv done about 50 side by side comparisons between them, i just wanted to see what consumers think. comparison by sales is a little over rated. Everyone knows apple is a master of marketing. i own a mac. they make a great product: but when it comes to phones, apples main expertise is bull****.

the retina display may have great resolution, but the amoled screen is far brighter and i find the colours more vivid. id like to see apple make a bigger screen without dropping that nice resolution aswell. screen hands down samsung.

literally today i did a picture side by side with a samsung vibrant and iphone 4, a customer even agreed samsung hands down had a more detailed picture and quote felt" the iphone 4 suffered from a form of over-exposure" leaving out some detail.

reception: if you cant make a call, how is it a good phone? the reception on the iphone 4 is a joke.

battery: samsung. more features, larger screen, and they last relatively the same? thats kinda sad, and at least with the galaxys you can change the battery,THATS RIGHT so your phone will last your contract length wink

speed: samsung: true multi task, live wall paper, 2gb of ROM which the iphone DOESNT HAVE, all while keeping up with apples "simple ios4" while obviously running more content

im not even going to continue this any longer, the idea of the iphone being in the same catagory as a galaxy makes me sick.

p.s. i havent tried the evo but it sounds great, big screen, good conectivity, and awesome camera, im sold on the idea alone.[/b]"

@ OP, if this wud help>>http://phill.co/phone-reviews/iphone-4-vs-samsung-galaxy-s-my-thoughts and pls don't be mislead by these IPHONE FANBOYS,

btw, here are 2 video tests between the IPHONE 4 AND THE SAMSUNG GALAXY S, I choose the Galaxy S, don't know abt y'all

IPHONE 4
                                             [flash=800,450]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-ignEDxRUng&feature=player_embedded[/flash]

SAMSUNG GALAXY S
                                             [flash=200,200]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aCR8uldok1A&feature=player_embedded[/flash]
Re: Android Or Iphone, Which One Is Better? by otumfour(m): 9:36am On Dec 18, 2010
grin grin grin sorry abt the SAMSUNG GALAXY S VID. LOL! here it is again

SAMSUNG GALAXY S
[flash=800,450]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aCR8uldok1A&feature=player_embedded[/flash]
Re: Android Or Iphone, Which One Is Better? by ahmmyreal(m): 11:03am On Dec 18, 2010
im a techy guy, i do a lot of rom modding and firmware tweaking on ma n95 8gb. Also i have the knowledge of digging into the iphone, i can jailbreak,unlock,installing crack .ipa games and application,using it as a modem on pc,bluetooth file transfering on the iphone 2g, and lots more. I do knw very much about iphone but i dont knw a bit of android. Which is more expensive btw these phones? You knw how the graphics,games and sound is in the iphone, is it the same or better in android?
Re: Android Or Iphone, Which One Is Better? by krunch: 11:32am On Dec 18, 2010
@ otumfour
in my opinion, that guy from bell sounds biased already so his opinion may not really count. but now this comment below sounds more sensible to me:

'I am fortunate enough to have both the iPhone 4 and the Galaxy S - one for work and one for other private business - and must say that there is so much to love about both , . and a few things to loathe. I love the Galaxy S with the amazing high contrast Super AMOLED screen and the extra screen real estate: the quality of videos it plays is amazing, especially with CSI clips : colour saturation is jaw dropping. But the iPhone ' s retina display, whilst smaller and ultimately lacking the contrast of the Samsung, provides a level of clarity which is stunning in itself. If I am sitting down and can get up close , the iPhone is preferred . But if I am up and about and moving , the extra half inch of the Samsung is much appreciated and the extra resolution of the iPhone is not so needed. Both Phones are very fast with most tasks but I do find that on occasion , the Samsung does lag : there is some bloatware on it that is tough to kill and you have to be aware it can stall a little . The iPhone is seamless here. Android gives me a level of control I crave and that does not really exist on the unbroken iPhone , but when it comes to the apps, the reality at the moment is not just quantity, but quality. Many apps for the iPhone are poor in execution and concept, but for the Galaxy there is a huge dearth of quality apps. For me , Bloomberg native app is key: it is brilliant on iPhone , but non -existent on Android. The apps for the iPhone are currently a class above the Galaxy ’ s Android environment . I have no doubt the situation may change , but it will be many months yet . Call quality ? Both very similar . Good on both , but there are better phones for making calls out there : but I would have to give the edge to the Samsung here for slightly better reception in at least one marginal area, though its generally a non -issue . Btw , both my phones have a soft silicon case, so death grip is not a problem . Speaker phones for both are a little quiet with some ringtones, and overall the Galaxy is louder, but using the right ringtones can make the iPhone adequately loud in most cases. Battery life is better for the Galaxy S by a small margin in my experience . , but it is highly variable . If I am browsing sites that use a lot of black , the Galaxy S wins , but with white background , it seems the iPhone edges up closer . The user replaceable battery of the Galaxy S is much appreciated here! But the battery- cases for the iPhone 4 are only a few weeks away, so that battery issues will be marginal between the two . I am a great fan of both phones . All in all, the iPhone provides a better experience for average users who don ’ t want to be too challenged with complex technical changes , but the Galaxy S provides a slightly better telephony experience and more suer control. It ’s your choice . . .but if you can , get both : you won ’t regret it .'
@ poster
seems u r someone wu likes to get ya hands dirty, so i wuld say u wont hav any issues geting either device, but on price,, u shld knw dat an iphone is abt d most expensive smartfone so u might actually b luking @ a diff of N40k to N70k btw top end androids and d iphone 4
Re: Android Or Iphone, Which One Is Better? by otumfour(m): 11:52am On Dec 18, 2010
grin grin grin
@krunch,thanx
the dude has said it all and thts what I'v been trying to put across all along, if u own both phones, the Galaxy S will surely have tht edge
Re: Android Or Iphone, Which One Is Better? by krunch: 12:34pm On Dec 18, 2010
@ all
something just occured 2 me,
how much does an ipod touch go for?
cos im thinkin it may actually b possible to get a high end android and an ipod touch with d price of getting an iphone!
this culd actually enable a consumer to enjoy the best of both worlds, watya think?
cos in terms of apps n gaming especially, android still has some catching up to do. also any high end quality game dat is available on d android platform is usually more expensive dan its ios counterpart, i wonder y,
Re: Android Or Iphone, Which One Is Better? by san26dy(f): 12:49pm On Dec 18, 2010
Have the HTC EVO 4G. Love it. No going back. Like IPhone What?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Whats The Best Budget Phone So Far. / Whatsapp’s ‘delete For Everyone’ Feature Doesn’t Delete Pics From Iphone (pics) / Galaxy A30 Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 84
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.