Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,465 members, 7,816,089 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:56 AM

CCTV Footage Shows The Moment A Man Stole A Praying Woman's Phone In Church - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / CCTV Footage Shows The Moment A Man Stole A Praying Woman's Phone In Church (56229 Views)

How Sidechick 'Killed' Married Man, Stole Benz Jeep In Uyo / Ritualists' Den Uncovered In Celle Nica, Lagos. 'Mad' Woman's Phone Call.... / Police Officer Smashes Woman's Phone In Lagos (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: CCTV Footage Shows The Moment A Man Stole A Praying Woman's Phone In Church by wenekamma: 12:55am On Aug 19, 2019
OK good
Yrey:
Even the bible said it!Watch and pray
Re: CCTV Footage Shows The Moment A Man Stole A Praying Woman's Phone In Church by richkal(m): 1:02am On Aug 19, 2019
grandstar:

Did they catch the thief? Please, gist us. We are waiting! grin grin

The guy japa grin
Re: CCTV Footage Shows The Moment A Man Stole A Praying Woman's Phone In Church by freecocoa(f): 1:07am On Aug 19, 2019
starbuck:
That was how they stole my N500 slippers I carry go Chapel undecided undecided upon all the awon CCTV wey dey dịa.. It happened that the man even carry sack and motors bag pack every every sad sad

Ever since that incident, even for ordinary bathroom slippers, I dey put am inside handbag enter Chapel, do my thing and waka back home, can't ever be barefooted again
Na cele you dey go? You are funny. grin

1 Like

Re: CCTV Footage Shows The Moment A Man Stole A Praying Woman's Phone In Church by Nobody: 1:11am On Aug 19, 2019
dominique:
Thieves everywhere. Do we blame Buhari's next level for this as well?
Good morning domi.... How long should we wait?

1 Like

Re: CCTV Footage Shows The Moment A Man Stole A Praying Woman's Phone In Church by Nobody: 1:24am On Aug 19, 2019
shocked

1 Like

Re: CCTV Footage Shows The Moment A Man Stole A Praying Woman's Phone In Church by grandstar(m): 1:29am On Aug 19, 2019
richkal:

The guy japa grin

What! grin grin grin grin
Re: CCTV Footage Shows The Moment A Man Stole A Praying Woman's Phone In Church by cococandy(f): 1:32am On Aug 19, 2019
Really? shocked
starbuck:
That was how they stole my N500 slippers I carry go Chapel undecided undecided upon all the awon CCTV wey dey dịa.. It happened that the man even carry sack and motors bag pack every every sad sad

Ever since that incident, even for ordinary bathroom slippers, I dey put am inside handbag enter Chapel, do my thing and waka back home, can't ever be barefooted again

1 Like

Re: CCTV Footage Shows The Moment A Man Stole A Praying Woman's Phone In Church by bewla(m): 1:35am On Aug 19, 2019
drips8:
Not everyone who goes to church is a Christian
Na fame now how for do
Re: CCTV Footage Shows The Moment A Man Stole A Praying Woman's Phone In Church by nairalanduseles: 1:37am On Aug 19, 2019
MJBOLT:
thieves in the church,we have many of them in nigeria,they scam their gullible members,buy private jets,exotic cars and flaunt it in the faces of their members.

Lol you are a legend

1 Like

Re: CCTV Footage Shows The Moment A Man Stole A Praying Woman's Phone In Church by starbuck(f): 1:40am On Aug 19, 2019
cococandy:
Really? shocked

Yea... In a catholic church oo
Re: CCTV Footage Shows The Moment A Man Stole A Praying Woman's Phone In Church by starbuck(f): 1:41am On Aug 19, 2019
freecocoa:
Na cele you dey go? You are funny. grin

Catholic Church ooo
Re: CCTV Footage Shows The Moment A Man Stole A Praying Woman's Phone In Church by Nobody: 1:53am On Aug 19, 2019
luminouz:

Likewise sarcasm.

Alright Smart Alec!
Re: CCTV Footage Shows The Moment A Man Stole A Praying Woman's Phone In Church by Olaniyiandrew: 2:45am On Aug 19, 2019
What was the woman behind her doing. She should have alerted the woman kneeling down
Re: CCTV Footage Shows The Moment A Man Stole A Praying Woman's Phone In Church by hassank2000: 3:04am On Aug 19, 2019
Nawaah o
Re: CCTV Footage Shows The Moment A Man Stole A Praying Woman's Phone In Church by mmsen: 3:24am On Aug 19, 2019
drips8:

If the church can/does steal from the members then why does it surprise you that members steal from each other?

Xtians are usually terrible people.
Re: CCTV Footage Shows The Moment A Man Stole A Praying Woman's Phone In Church by YahwehRocks: 3:34am On Aug 19, 2019
YugoMagazine:
A CCTV footage has been released after a woman's phone went missing in a church.

According to reports, this happened in "La Redonda church in Guayaquil, Ecuador", and the thief caught on CCTV was identified as a parishioner.

In the CCTV footage, a kneeling woman can be seen; seriously praying in church with her eyes closed and hands together, she came with 2 bags and it can be seen behind her; on her seat.

A man in a kneeling position can be seen in the sitting row just behind the praying woman, the footage shows that the man was in a prayer mood too when he noticed the phone in the praying woman's bag and just then, he saw that moment as his golden opportunity, so he slipped the phone from the woman's bag into the nylon bag he was carrying.

The funny part? he did a sign of the cross before leaving the church!

Watch the CCTV Footage Here- http://www.entgist.xyz/cctv-footage-shows-the-moment-a-man-stole-a-praying-womans-phone-in-church-video/

The church ain't a place for the holy or saved. It's a place for thieves, murderers, prostitutes, criminals, et al (check your Bible).
Also be conscious that birds of a feather do conglomerate in same vicinity to plume.

Sensilin no go kill me with OD.
Re: CCTV Footage Shows The Moment A Man Stole A Praying Woman's Phone In Church by eme2015(m): 4:28am On Aug 19, 2019
starbuck:

ordinary slippers bro

1 Like

Re: CCTV Footage Shows The Moment A Man Stole A Praying Woman's Phone In Church by cococandy(f): 4:33am On Aug 19, 2019
starbuck:

Yea... In a catholic church oo
very disappointing

1 Like

Re: CCTV Footage Shows The Moment A Man Stole A Praying Woman's Phone In Church by Joemiexx: 4:34am On Aug 19, 2019
This can't happen in anambra grin grin
Re: CCTV Footage Shows The Moment A Man Stole A Praying Woman's Phone In Church by luvyaself95(m): 4:48am On Aug 19, 2019
drips8:
Not only that...
not everyone that say he/she is very religious has good heart...
Re: CCTV Footage Shows The Moment A Man Stole A Praying Woman's Phone In Church by Olastep1(m): 5:27am On Aug 19, 2019
Very bad
Re: CCTV Footage Shows The Moment A Man Stole A Praying Woman's Phone In Church by mexbee1(m): 5:33am On Aug 19, 2019
YugoMagazine:
A CCTV footage has been released after a woman's phone went missing in a church.

According to reports, this happened in "La Redonda church in Guayaquil, Ecuador", and the thief caught on CCTV was identified as a parishioner.

In the CCTV footage, a kneeling woman can be seen; seriously praying in church with her eyes closed and hands together, she came with 2 bags and it can be seen behind her; on her seat.

A man in a kneeling position can be seen in the sitting row just behind the praying woman, the footage shows that the man was in a prayer mood too when he noticed the phone in the praying woman's bag and just then, he saw that moment as his golden opportunity, so he slipped the phone from the woman's bag into the nylon bag he was carrying.

The funny part? he did a sign of the cross before leaving the church!

Watch the CCTV Footage Here- http://www.entgist.xyz/cctv-footage-shows-the-moment-a-man-stole-a-praying-womans-phone-in-church-video/

Contact us for all ur Solar | Inverter | Security | Intercoms contracts and Materials

Re: CCTV Footage Shows The Moment A Man Stole A Praying Woman's Phone In Church by UDOKABESTLUV(m): 5:33am On Aug 19, 2019
starbuck:

Funny you

1 Like

Re: CCTV Footage Shows The Moment A Man Stole A Praying Woman's Phone In Church by airbrush: 5:41am On Aug 19, 2019
YugoMagazine:
More Footage Below;

wait wait seriously why is this video is reminding me of someone ??
yes, Buhari Mr integrity himself.
Re: CCTV Footage Shows The Moment A Man Stole A Praying Woman's Phone In Church by Sheunma: 5:53am On Aug 19, 2019
drips8:
so because this man stole in church he's no longer a Christian? undecided
Re: CCTV Footage Shows The Moment A Man Stole A Praying Woman's Phone In Church by larryking540: 5:58am On Aug 19, 2019
MJBOLT:
thieves in the church,we have many of them in nigeria,they scam their gullible members,buy private jets,exotic cars and flaunt it in the faces of their members.

and what of the ones dat don't buy all these things u listed, what do u call them

1 Like

Re: CCTV Footage Shows The Moment A Man Stole A Praying Woman's Phone In Church by larryking540: 6:00am On Aug 19, 2019
Sheunma:
so because this man stole in church he's no longer a Christian? undecided
the way some people reason, u go fear them, he too wan comments because everyone is commenting
Re: CCTV Footage Shows The Moment A Man Stole A Praying Woman's Phone In Church by Sheunma: 6:01am On Aug 19, 2019
alphaNomega:

I think its more of a case of misplaced footwear or honest mistake, I don't think anyone who attends a jumat would consciously take something that doesn't belong to him.
really? undecided
Re: CCTV Footage Shows The Moment A Man Stole A Praying Woman's Phone In Church by abujaafar18: 6:04am On Aug 19, 2019
drips8:
He is a Muslim, right?
Always leaving in self denial.
Re: CCTV Footage Shows The Moment A Man Stole A Praying Woman's Phone In Church by semyman: 6:06am On Aug 19, 2019
If he who had only a mother but no father is a God, then he who had no mother and no father is definitely a greater God
Adam on my mind

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

3 Corpses Found Prophet' Kelechukwu Blessed Iwuanyanwu's House / SARS Operatives Arrest 2 Ladies Over Indecent Dressing, Demands N100,000 / Mad Woman Killed By Ritualists In Ondo, Breasts And Eyes Removed. Graphic Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.