Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,156 members, 7,818,501 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:25 PM

CCTV Footage Shows The Moment A Man Stole A Praying Woman's Phone In Church - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / CCTV Footage Shows The Moment A Man Stole A Praying Woman's Phone In Church (56232 Views)

How Sidechick 'Killed' Married Man, Stole Benz Jeep In Uyo / Ritualists' Den Uncovered In Celle Nica, Lagos. 'Mad' Woman's Phone Call.... / Police Officer Smashes Woman's Phone In Lagos (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: CCTV Footage Shows The Moment A Man Stole A Praying Woman's Phone In Church by ManTiger(m): 11:26pm On Aug 18, 2019
Video
Re: CCTV Footage Shows The Moment A Man Stole A Praying Woman's Phone In Church by Booktree: 11:26pm On Aug 18, 2019
I create amazing websites for just #1,000. Check my signature
Re: CCTV Footage Shows The Moment A Man Stole A Praying Woman's Phone In Church by luminouz(m): 11:26pm On Aug 18, 2019
MaNyEsq:
You know you're going to HELL to steal in the HOUSE OF GOD. It is one thing to commit a sin but it's another to commit one in church.
Sin is sin bro,even if na Jerusalem or bottom of the Mariana Trench you commit am.
Re: CCTV Footage Shows The Moment A Man Stole A Praying Woman's Phone In Church by MizyB(f): 11:26pm On Aug 18, 2019
I've experienced this once. In my case, it was my purse.
Very devastating event, but I learnt grin

1 Like

Re: CCTV Footage Shows The Moment A Man Stole A Praying Woman's Phone In Church by raphy(m): 11:26pm On Aug 18, 2019
many people goes to church for different reasons...and some put up a church for different reason too

business men things.

God will help us

1 Like

Re: CCTV Footage Shows The Moment A Man Stole A Praying Woman's Phone In Church by Hadone(m): 11:28pm On Aug 18, 2019
richkal:
A similar case happened at a mosque in my area during the subhi prayer, the guy unplugged phones when we were on the last sujud.
Subhanallah!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: CCTV Footage Shows The Moment A Man Stole A Praying Woman's Phone In Church by Starman007: 11:30pm On Aug 18, 2019
well they are in Naija too....
Stealing in d house of God..
funny enough they can't steal something tied with red cloth and cowries with palm oil poured on it.......... this life eehn

2 Likes

Re: CCTV Footage Shows The Moment A Man Stole A Praying Woman's Phone In Church by Originalsly: 11:30pm On Aug 18, 2019
drips8:

Not everyone who goes to church is a Christian

Not everyone that is pastor/reverend/priest/daddy is a Christian.... many of them... just like this parishoner.... thieves.
Re: CCTV Footage Shows The Moment A Man Stole A Praying Woman's Phone In Church by RachaelB: 11:31pm On Aug 18, 2019
Kingosytex:
Many people that go to church go there for entirely different reasons other than worship. Some go there to steal, fraternise, lust e.t.ccheesycheesycheesy

Wasn't that Ecuadorian thief aware that there were CCTV cameras installed in the church or did he just chose to be dumb?
Ma wa
Re: CCTV Footage Shows The Moment A Man Stole A Praying Woman's Phone In Church by ALEXANDER51: 11:31pm On Aug 18, 2019
Re: CCTV Footage Shows The Moment A Man Stole A Praying Woman's Phone In Church by RiyadhGoddess(f): 11:34pm On Aug 18, 2019
This one common for Naija too na.
So many thief for church now. Itvhas gotten uncontrollable that's why you will always see the notice on the screen saying keep your valuables well. Especially when people are in the spirit and falling under the anointing, or during hot prayers that's when these thieves steals from people. The annoying thing is that they are dressed like human being. They no write am for face say dem be thief.
Different reasons why people are in church.
To steal
To kidnap
To seduce pastors
To show off
To cause distractions
To scam
To get guys
To get babes
To Spy
To worship, fellowship and to seek the face of God Genuinely
Read my signature

2 Likes

Re: CCTV Footage Shows The Moment A Man Stole A Praying Woman's Phone In Church by Jetrue3oo: 11:34pm On Aug 18, 2019
Hum!
This one weak me so whiteman too dey steal him own na for inside church after them go dey see Blackman as thief and corrupt people

1 Like

Re: CCTV Footage Shows The Moment A Man Stole A Praying Woman's Phone In Church by Dabliss02(m): 11:40pm On Aug 18, 2019
Why why
Re: CCTV Footage Shows The Moment A Man Stole A Praying Woman's Phone In Church by alphaNomega: 11:42pm On Aug 18, 2019
richkal:
A similar case happened at a mosque in my area during the subhi prayer, the guy unplugged phones when we were on the last sujud (Bow down), which usually a bit longer. The guy just stood up jeje as if he want to go and mess out side then carried out the operation. grin

Usually at Jumat service, that why I refuse to go to the Jumat service with designer footwears.

I think its more of a case of misplaced footwear or honest mistake, I don't think anyone who attends a jumat would consciously take something that doesn't belong to him.
Re: CCTV Footage Shows The Moment A Man Stole A Praying Woman's Phone In Church by Okoroawusa: 11:44pm On Aug 18, 2019
REDshouse:
What is CCTV doing in a church ....where are the guardian angel and monitoring spirit....

On sabbatical leave
Re: CCTV Footage Shows The Moment A Man Stole A Praying Woman's Phone In Church by Nobody: 11:45pm On Aug 18, 2019
luminouz:

Sin is sin bro,even if na Jerusalem or bottom of the Mariana Trench you commit am.

I guess not everyone understands "cynicism.
Re: CCTV Footage Shows The Moment A Man Stole A Praying Woman's Phone In Church by luminouz(m): 11:50pm On Aug 18, 2019
MaNyEsq:

I guess not everyone understands "cynicism.
Likewise sarcasm.
Re: CCTV Footage Shows The Moment A Man Stole A Praying Woman's Phone In Church by Oshunglory: 11:52pm On Aug 18, 2019
Isn't it a shame that have cctv in church? cry

Some pray while others watch yet this is too much.
Re: CCTV Footage Shows The Moment A Man Stole A Praying Woman's Phone In Church by macfish101(m): 11:53pm On Aug 18, 2019
Her burden has been taken away and someone else prayer has been answered.... Case closed.... Alleluia!!

1 Like

Re: CCTV Footage Shows The Moment A Man Stole A Praying Woman's Phone In Church by Nobody: 11:53pm On Aug 18, 2019
My guy just thought it was God instantly answering his prayers.
Re: CCTV Footage Shows The Moment A Man Stole A Praying Woman's Phone In Church by richkal(m): 11:55pm On Aug 18, 2019
alphaNomega:

I think its more of a case of misplaced footwear or honest mistake
, I don't think anyone who attends a jumat would consciously take something that doesn't belong to him.

No it isn't bro, It is very obvious because no shoe is left once every body has gone, I have witness such a senerio before.
Re: CCTV Footage Shows The Moment A Man Stole A Praying Woman's Phone In Church by francisisking: 12:04am On Aug 19, 2019
MJBOLT:
thieves in the church,we have many of them in nigeria,they scam their gullible members,buy private jets,exotic cars and flaunt it in the faces of their members.
yaba left patient on the loose

3 Likes

Re: CCTV Footage Shows The Moment A Man Stole A Praying Woman's Phone In Church by Neminc: 12:13am On Aug 19, 2019
He didn't think there would be CCTV in church grin
Re: CCTV Footage Shows The Moment A Man Stole A Praying Woman's Phone In Church by CanadaOrBust: 12:21am On Aug 19, 2019
In this day of bloggers and fake news how r we sure this is not a comedy skit??
Re: CCTV Footage Shows The Moment A Man Stole A Praying Woman's Phone In Church by wink2015(m): 12:29am On Aug 19, 2019
YugoMagazine:
A CCTV footage has been released after a woman's phone went missing in a church.

According to reports, this happened in "La Redonda church in Guayaquil, Ecuador", and the thief caught on CCTV was identified as a parishioner.

In the CCTV footage, a kneeling woman can be seen; seriously praying in church with her eyes closed and hands together, she came with 2 bags and it can be seen behind her; on her seat.

A man in a kneeling position can be seen in the sitting row just behind the praying woman, the footage shows that the man was in a prayer mood too when he noticed the phone in the praying woman's bag and just then, he saw that moment as his golden opportunity, so he slipped the phone from the woman's bag into the nylon bag he was carrying.

The funny part? he did a sign of the cross before leaving the church!

Watch the CCTV Footage Here- http://www.entgist.xyz/cctv-footage-shows-the-moment-a-man-stole-a-praying-womans-phone-in-church-video/

This kind of incidents also happen in the mosque where Muslims come for their prayer.

I can vividly recall the incident where General Ibrahim Babangida (rtd) pair of shoes was stolen by thieves at a mosque entrance while he was praying.

1 Like

Re: CCTV Footage Shows The Moment A Man Stole A Praying Woman's Phone In Church by TorukMakto: 12:33am On Aug 19, 2019
Ihutomi:
Just see how God just answer that woman's pray ,that guy just took the whole of that woman's burden.congratulations ma.

Re: CCTV Footage Shows The Moment A Man Stole A Praying Woman's Phone In Church by Yrey: 12:39am On Aug 19, 2019
Even the bible said it!Watch and pray

1 Like

Re: CCTV Footage Shows The Moment A Man Stole A Praying Woman's Phone In Church by grandstar(m): 12:42am On Aug 19, 2019
richkal:
A similar case happened at a mosque in my area during the subhi prayer, the guy unplugged phones when we were on the last sujud (Bow down), which is usually a bit longer. The guy just stood up jeje as if he want to go and mess out side then carried out the operation.

Usually at Jumat service, that's why I refuse to go to the Jumat service with designer footwears.

Did they catch the thief? Please, gist us. We are waiting! grin grin
Re: CCTV Footage Shows The Moment A Man Stole A Praying Woman's Phone In Church by newconnectng: 12:44am On Aug 19, 2019
Re: CCTV Footage Shows The Moment A Man Stole A Praying Woman's Phone In Church by Amudeneogu: 12:45am On Aug 19, 2019
She is worshipping a living God and he exposes the thief.
Re: CCTV Footage Shows The Moment A Man Stole A Praying Woman's Phone In Church by Nobody: 12:48am On Aug 19, 2019
YugoMagazine:
A CCTV footage has been released after a woman's phone went missing in a church.

According to reports, this happened in "La Redonda church in Guayaquil, Ecuador", and the thief caught on CCTV was identified as a parishioner.

In the CCTV footage, a kneeling woman can be seen; seriously praying in church with her eyes closed and hands together, she came with 2 bags and it can be seen behind her; on her seat.

A man in a kneeling position can be seen in the sitting row just behind the praying woman, the footage shows that the man was in a prayer mood too when he noticed the phone in the praying woman's bag and just then, he saw that moment as his golden opportunity, so he slipped the phone from the woman's bag into the nylon bag he was carrying.

The funny part? he did a sign of the cross before leaving the church!

Watch the CCTV Footage Here- http://www.entgist.xyz/cctv-footage-shows-the-moment-a-man-stole-a-praying-womans-phone-in-church-video/

This is why we need Amadioha shrine
Re: CCTV Footage Shows The Moment A Man Stole A Praying Woman's Phone In Church by wenekamma: 12:54am On Aug 19, 2019
That's true

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Feyisola Dosumu 'Spartan' Kills Olatunji Oladeji In Ogun / Man Experiences Painful Farts After 'Raping' Native Doctor's Daughter. Photos / 3 Corpses Found Prophet' Kelechukwu Blessed Iwuanyanwu's House

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.