Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,214 members, 7,818,725 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:05 PM

El-zakzaky: Falana Makes Fresh Demand From Buhari Govt - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / El-zakzaky: Falana Makes Fresh Demand From Buhari Govt (1365 Views)

El-Zakzaky Arrives Kaduna Court Amidst Tight Security. Photos / Throwback Photo Of Buhari And El-Zakzaky, Shiite Leader / Shiite Leader, El-Zakzaky Arraigned In Kaduna Court Amid Tight Security. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

El-zakzaky: Falana Makes Fresh Demand From Buhari Govt by ogundrt: 12:05pm On Aug 17, 2019
El-Zakzaky: Falana makes fresh demand from Buhari govt

Mr. Femi Falana (SAN), the lawyer to Sheikh Ibraheem El-Zakzaky and his wife, Zeenat, has called the Federal Government to provide an alternative and adequate treatment for the couple in Nigeria.

READ FULL DETAILS AND SEE OTHER NIGERIAN REACTIONS AND COMMENTS

Source: http://quicktellers.com/2019/08/17/el-zakzaky-falana-makes-fresh-demand-from-buhari-govt/

Re: El-zakzaky: Falana Makes Fresh Demand From Buhari Govt by Yakade(m): 12:16pm On Aug 17, 2019
a young girl, 10 years was seen roaming my street since morning, i called her asked her what happened. She said her madam sent her away for breaking her plates. She said she's from edo and this is her 3 weeks in akure. Please which organization should I contact on her behalf?
Re: El-zakzaky: Falana Makes Fresh Demand From Buhari Govt by Charmingrascal(m): 12:21pm On Aug 17, 2019
Yakade:
a young girl, 10 years was seen roaming my street since morning, i called her asked her what happened. She said her madam sent her away for breaking her plates. She said she's from edo and this is her 3 weeks in akure. Please which organization should I contact on her behalf?

Please go to twitter and Instagram and tag some popular influencers like Tunde Ednut and maybe some celebrities.
Keep the girl save till you can get help for her
Please don't leave her to be roaming on the street, please do the best you can to help her.

Thank you

2 Likes

Re: El-zakzaky: Falana Makes Fresh Demand From Buhari Govt by Yakade(m): 12:22pm On Aug 17, 2019
Charmingrascal:

Please go to twitter and Instagram and tag some popular influencers like Tunde Ednut and maybe some celebrities.
Please don't leave her to be roaming on the street, please do the best you can to help her.

Thank you
Thanks sir
Re: El-zakzaky: Falana Makes Fresh Demand From Buhari Govt by ogundrt: 3:24pm On Aug 17, 2019
Re: El-zakzaky: Falana Makes Fresh Demand From Buhari Govt by Anijay1212(m): 3:27pm On Aug 17, 2019
The way things are going Mr Falana better turn that demand to a plea.
A word is enough for the wise.

1 Like

Re: El-zakzaky: Falana Makes Fresh Demand From Buhari Govt by Yakade(m): 4:48pm On Aug 17, 2019
Charmingrascal:

Thank you
after unsuccessful attempts to reach NAPTIP and ministry of women affairs, I have already took her to police station but at my own shortage. 5k to follow it up or I should go back with her, was their conclusion in counter. I have to plead before they finally accepted 3k. But am happy she's in save hands now.
Re: El-zakzaky: Falana Makes Fresh Demand From Buhari Govt by Charmingrascal(m): 5:34pm On Aug 17, 2019
Yakade:
after unsuccessful attempts to reach NAPTIP and ministry of women affairs, I have already took her to police station but at my own shortage. 5k to follow it up or I should go back with her, was their conclusion in counter. I have to plead before they finally accepted 3k. But am happy she's in save hands now.

You have to pay for saving a life.
Nigeria Police is a disgrace

May God bless and reward you for this kind gesture

1 Like

Re: El-zakzaky: Falana Makes Fresh Demand From Buhari Govt by Inteltower: 6:40pm On Aug 17, 2019
dude you were too quick to hand her over to the police. what you could have done is to tell the police to come & arrest the lady that did such a thing, and from there through her they will trace the parents of the child
Re: El-zakzaky: Falana Makes Fresh Demand From Buhari Govt by ogundrt: 1:12pm On Aug 18, 2019
w
Re: El-zakzaky: Falana Makes Fresh Demand From Buhari Govt by ogundrt: 2:55pm On Aug 18, 2019
h
Re: El-zakzaky: Falana Makes Fresh Demand From Buhari Govt by ogundrt: 4:18pm On Aug 18, 2019
n
Re: El-zakzaky: Falana Makes Fresh Demand From Buhari Govt by ogundrt: 10:32am On Aug 19, 2019
okay

(1) (Reply)

Attack On Sen. Ekweremadu : Nnamdi Kanu's Surety, Abaribe Blows Hot, Warns IPOB / UNGA74: Dabiri-erewa Knocks Presidency Over Comment / Photos: See The Dilapidated State Of Confluence Radio Lokoja

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.