Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,150 members, 7,818,459 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:16 PM

Osinbajo’s Whereabouts Uncovered - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Osinbajo’s Whereabouts Uncovered (1367 Views)

“His Whereabouts Are Not Hidden” – Bwala Blasts EFCC For Declaring Bello Wanted / Buhari/Osinbajo’s Whereabouts: Arewa Youths Call For Femi Adesina’s Resignation / Leaked Whereabouts Of Nnamdi Kanu Has Vindicated Our Position, Says IPOB (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Osinbajo’s Whereabouts Uncovered by igwe699(m): 10:01pm On May 07, 2020

I know the question that will be on your lips about Yemi Osinbajo the Vice President of Nigeria is his whereabouts.

According to the Nigeria President's Media and Publicity Special Adviser Femi Adesina, he said Osinbajo is busy working with the Economic Sustainability Committee.

Yemi Osinbajo  who has been absent on the media for quite some time now even before the Coronavirus Pandemic started is said to be working tirelessly with the Economic Sustainability Committee.

Femi Adesina in a Exclusive Interview with Wazobia Radio said:

SOURCE/READ FULL: https://authenticng.com/osinbajos-whereabouts-uncovered/
Re: Osinbajo’s Whereabouts Uncovered by TheBusinessHub: 10:03pm On May 07, 2020
How irresponsible of him
Re: Osinbajo’s Whereabouts Uncovered by okefrancis: 10:08pm On May 07, 2020
Osinbajo is cool and healthy and he has been chaired meetings upon meetings

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo’s Whereabouts Uncovered by okefrancis: 10:09pm On May 07, 2020
TheBusinessHub:
How irresponsible of him
Very responsible
Re: Osinbajo’s Whereabouts Uncovered by festacman(m): 10:09pm On May 07, 2020
Able VP

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo’s Whereabouts Uncovered by TheRareGem1(f): 10:12pm On May 07, 2020
VP has not gone anywhere but rather one of the busiest top government officials. He just concluded a meeting with the presidential power sector reform. And has been chairing ESC meetings lately. Not to talk of teleconference meeting with President of Ghana, had another meeting with IMF, world bank, state Governors , PTF on Covid-19. So it would patube to ask about someone who has been working roundclock for a better Nigeria.

2 Likes

Re: Osinbajo’s Whereabouts Uncovered by TheBusinessHub: 10:13pm On May 07, 2020
TheRareGem1:
VP has not gone anywhere but rather one of the busiest top government officials. He just concluded a meeting with the presidential power sector reform. And has been chairing ESC meetings lately. Not to talk of teleconference meeting with President of Ghana, had another meeting with IMF, world bank, state Governors , PTF on Covid-19. So it would patube to ask about someone who has been working roundclock for a better Nigeria.

It's irresponsible. Inspite of their busyness and acquiring a 3.4 Billion dollars loan facility from IMF, they couldn't cater for Nigerians for just few weeks
Re: Osinbajo’s Whereabouts Uncovered by Joyce95: 10:14pm On May 07, 2020
Osinbajo is very very healthy and he has been very busy charing meetings
Re: Osinbajo’s Whereabouts Uncovered by igwe699(m): 10:14pm On May 07, 2020
O S I N B A J O
Re: Osinbajo’s Whereabouts Uncovered by Joylove2324(f): 10:15pm On May 07, 2020
smiley
Re: Osinbajo’s Whereabouts Uncovered by Deputy1111(m): 10:16pm On May 07, 2020
Osinbajo is busy working on our economy sustainability and power.

Re: Osinbajo’s Whereabouts Uncovered by Okoroawusa: 10:18pm On May 07, 2020
I Love PYO

My president on the 29th of May 2023
Re: Osinbajo’s Whereabouts Uncovered by sammyj: 10:33pm On May 07, 2020
This is unacceptable!! We biafrans will not take it!!! The dead Nnamdi Kanu will also be rolling inside his grave !!! grin grin cheesy grin cheesy shocked tongue
Re: Osinbajo’s Whereabouts Uncovered by maybanks: 10:33pm On May 07, 2020
TheBusinessHub:

It's irresponsible. Inspite of their busyness and acquiring a 3.4 Billion dollars loan facility from IMF, they couldn't cater for Nigerians for just few weeks

You just displayed another high level Ignorance by calling the 3.4billion dollars a loan. FYI the money is Nigeria's savings with the IMF but the IMF needs a commitment from Nigeria so the Money will be returned back. 'cos if that isn't done Nigeria automatically loses its membership with the IMF.

Make you listen to News you no go listen all you know na Africa Magic
Re: Osinbajo’s Whereabouts Uncovered by Nobody: 10:35pm On May 07, 2020
I like him a lot, but I think Sowore is who this country needs in 2023.
Re: Osinbajo’s Whereabouts Uncovered by Nobody: 10:38pm On May 07, 2020
TheBusinessHub:
How irresponsible of him
angry your mumu no get part 2

Re: Osinbajo’s Whereabouts Uncovered by Nobody: 10:38pm On May 07, 2020
KingJa:

You are very right

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo’s Whereabouts Uncovered by igwe699(m): 10:52pm On May 07, 2020
Re: Osinbajo’s Whereabouts Uncovered by igwe699(m): 11:21pm On May 07, 2020
The YO i Know
Re: Osinbajo’s Whereabouts Uncovered by helinues: 11:23pm On May 07, 2020
KingJa:

Sowore? So wo were
Re: Osinbajo’s Whereabouts Uncovered by rummmy: 12:12am On May 08, 2020
Okoroawusa:
I Love PYO

My president on the 29th of May 2023
its good to dream
Re: Osinbajo’s Whereabouts Uncovered by ojokolax: 12:14am On May 08, 2020
Stay happy and shey jeje
Re: Osinbajo’s Whereabouts Uncovered by stainchris(m): 12:14am On May 08, 2020
Sometimes you people ask questions you already know the answers to.
Obj once said that VPs are like spare tyres in a vehicle, how often do you see the spare tyres of a vehicle in a given period?
Please let the baba be o jare!
Afterall the owner of the vehicle would rather prefer to change his damaged car tyres with a bicycle wheel (CoS) instead of the vehicle's very own spare tyre.
I respect the VP a lot,he is as loyal as a lamb and and as wise as a tortoise. And he is not a noise maker even on social media.
Re: Osinbajo’s Whereabouts Uncovered by rammytt(m): 12:25am On May 08, 2020
Keep working
Re: Osinbajo’s Whereabouts Uncovered by Shooyie: 7:49am On May 08, 2020
Keep at what you do best Prof. The Lord is with you.

(1) (Reply)

My Take On Elrufai's Son ~~ Mrs Briggs / APC Invites Atiku, Saraki, Tambuwal To Return To Party / North Is Preparing For Restructuring While The South Is Doing Nothing

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.