Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,627 members, 7,851,112 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 01:39 PM

Invictus Obi: Nigerians Drag Forbes, Atiku, Others For Promoting Fraudster - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Invictus Obi: Nigerians Drag Forbes, Atiku, Others For Promoting Fraudster (54519 Views)

Peter Obi: Nigerians Being Held Backward By Leadership Failure / Peter Obi: Nigerians Can’t Continue To Live In Mutual Suspicion / It’s An Insult Comparing Me To Hushpuppi, Says Jailed Invictus Obi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Invictus Obi: Nigerians Drag Forbes, Atiku, Others For Promoting Fraudster by uba1991: 2:41pm On Aug 17, 2019
Why always them? Andy uba=AMCOMS, Innocent motors=forging, Nnamdi kanu=fake charity organisation. DONT trust dis pple

1 Like

Re: Invictus Obi: Nigerians Drag Forbes, Atiku, Others For Promoting Fraudster by GMbuharii: 2:46pm On Aug 17, 2019
In 2014,Atiku was a main contestant for the presidency under the saint party,APC.

APC agreed with Atiku then.

grin
Re: Invictus Obi: Nigerians Drag Forbes, Atiku, Others For Promoting Fraudster by Chukalemon(m): 2:47pm On Aug 17, 2019
All the people's that are hallaing his name have now drawn back, because they know that there is fire on the mountain. grin grin

1 Like

Re: Invictus Obi: Nigerians Drag Forbes, Atiku, Others For Promoting Fraudster by maasoap(m): 2:48pm On Aug 17, 2019
onetouchconcept:
Hmmn.

There is no smoke without fire, let the FBI do their job. If he is indeed fraudulent, I'm sure the FBI will find out and Forbes will issue a statement in that regard because why? THEY HAVE A WORKING SYSTEM UNLIKE HERE IN NIGERIA.

he is not even charged yet and Nigerians are already embarking on social media trial. I'm sure Forbes performed background checks on him before publishing his name. So chill

Is it a curse on people like you or something else that make you people to react to criminal allegations in such a way? With all those incontrovertible evidences, you're still shouting "medial trial"! Have you forgotten that those two words (medial trial) were invented by PDP crooks in Nigeria?

1 Like

Re: Invictus Obi: Nigerians Drag Forbes, Atiku, Others For Promoting Fraudster by Sermwell(m): 2:49pm On Aug 17, 2019
Cherrybae:
Igbos have really given Nigeria a bad name all over the world. 99% of successful igbo men and women are fraudsters.

God will not forgive Lord Lugard for making me come from same country with this criminals.

Even the ones on NL are all scammers. I urge my fellow ladies never to associate with any igbo guy here. They are scammers criminals, they will eat and clean mouth.

Tufiakwa
I'm not igbo but this your foolishness is legendary!! the igbos want out of this useless country for years but Nigeria refused!! why are you sounding as if igbos are the ones begging for one Nigeria. E be like say your head no correct I swear!!

1 Like

Re: Invictus Obi: Nigerians Drag Forbes, Atiku, Others For Promoting Fraudster by maasoap(m): 2:50pm On Aug 17, 2019
Parada:
The funniest comment I read in a long while?
Sir, pls are you Igbo ? because the way you reason to the extent of doubting FBI I fear o.

You saw am too. Those guys are something else
Re: Invictus Obi: Nigerians Drag Forbes, Atiku, Others For Promoting Fraudster by lexy2014: 2:51pm On Aug 17, 2019
Dudeweedlmao:

Forbes works with FBI, but their relationship is top secret.

If their r/ship is "top secret", how did u now no that they have a working r/ship?
Re: Invictus Obi: Nigerians Drag Forbes, Atiku, Others For Promoting Fraudster by Nobody: 2:54pm On Aug 17, 2019
lexy2014:

If their r/ship is "top secret", how did u now no that they have a working r/ship?

I'm a CI bro wink
Re: Invictus Obi: Nigerians Drag Forbes, Atiku, Others For Promoting Fraudster by Nobody: 2:54pm On Aug 17, 2019
Ewedegubbler:
the Blackman will always self destruct.. the whiteman will be awed at his ingenuity and try to tap into it for the betterment of their society and crime prevention while the Blackman will malign him and celebrate his downfall. I am sure that 100% of the guys maligning talking trash about this guy will kill to be in his position...
Absolute bullshiit!! You have no Idea whatsoever how the white man behaves. i can bet my liver you have never in your life been aquinted with "The white man" Acording to you. white man would tap into Criminality?

You have made Absolute no sense!! You may kill to be in his criminality possition but you would be mentally unstable to think that other people would.

3 Likes

Re: Invictus Obi: Nigerians Drag Forbes, Atiku, Others For Promoting Fraudster by maasoap(m): 2:54pm On Aug 17, 2019
anonymous1759:

Many people are bashing this guy for making money illegally despite the fact he invested the money in Nigeria and still runs a charity organization.

But the same jobless, holy holy youths who disguise as honest hard working Nigerians but have a heart filled with hate and envy. Will support corrupt politicians who steal from them directly and use the money to host meetings in Dubai, acquire jewelry worth over $40 m. Same politicians who give their in-laws over $40 m for special assignments, some stole $2 b meant to fight insurgency that led to death of innocent people is not blood money or ritual?

What about the ones who invite bullion vans their house? Some even hide money in their Agbada in broad day light.
If I start listing names from Jan to Dec it won't be enough.

Yet the hard work Nigerian youth won't see those one's they believe they can never get to that level but when they see a young a man like them doing Fine they feel intimated and pray for their downfall.

All of una dey mad, the same youth who criticise these men will storm their social media handle to beg for bread but can't Demand Accountability from their leaders who put them in that mess.

The foreign Agencies you give credit to commit more atrocities than Nigerians useless Asslicking youths .

I'll not be surprised if this guy spends 10 yrs in jail and still come out richer than some people criticizing him.

What type of syndrome are you suffering from?

2 Likes

Re: Invictus Obi: Nigerians Drag Forbes, Atiku, Others For Promoting Fraudster by Sermwell(m): 2:56pm On Aug 17, 2019
Neoteny:
Atiku has always identified with all sorts of vices. He was VICE President, after all.
just shut up you hypocrite!! Atiku made that statement in 2014 when he was contesting under APC

1 Like

Re: Invictus Obi: Nigerians Drag Forbes, Atiku, Others For Promoting Fraudster by Stillthebest: 2:58pm On Aug 17, 2019
Hedonini:
Dumb people everywhere. So because Atiku replied his tweet means that he "promoted" him?

Very stupid blogger with poor education. Where did Atiku list him as one of the largest private employer (sic) in the country? ? ?

And dumb Twitter comments too. Soyinka has said that Nigerian youths are always "first to comment set of people ". How do they expect FORBES to investigate people before rating?

Forbes is not an investigative outfit but a wealth rating body theh make do with infos available in public, your declared financial strength and investments to rate you.

So the Otedolas, Dangotes that they rate have all their money so clean?? There's no enormous wealth without a stint of illegality

We are all here when Otedola was indicted in oil subsidy scam, while Jubrin that headed the ratifying panel unwisely got himself caught in the web of another videoed and scam.

Almost all of them wealthy men in Nigeria are "uncaught" illegible dealers!
Re: Invictus Obi: Nigerians Drag Forbes, Atiku, Others For Promoting Fraudster by Nobody: 2:59pm On Aug 17, 2019
E-money, watch your back! grin grin
Re: Invictus Obi: Nigerians Drag Forbes, Atiku, Others For Promoting Fraudster by Sermwell(m): 3:04pm On Aug 17, 2019
jrusky:
Pls how does this concern Atiku? So if I see a young man doing business and he is doing fine I should leave my own life and business and be asking or searching on how did he make his money bah Because I don't understand how some idiots reason by turning this to pdp and Atiku problem.

So are you guy I mean apc expect Atiku to go and be digging how he made his money isn't Una no get sense at all.

I'm not supporting the guy infact I don't know him because I'm less concern who the hell is he till now FBI clogged him as a fraudster if truly he is let him face the music but Atiku has nothing to do with this as it's not Atiku or PDP headache to question the source of his money when he was not even under investigation before now.

Good day.
APC and it's minions are just being hypocritically stupid!! Atiku actually made that tweet in 2014 when he was in APC, and I'm sure they all agreed with him then!!
Re: Invictus Obi: Nigerians Drag Forbes, Atiku, Others For Promoting Fraudster by mexbee1(m): 3:04pm On Aug 17, 2019
CuriousMynd:
Nigerians have dragged Forbes and the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) presidential candidate, Atiku Abubakar over, serial entrepreneur Obinwanne Okeke who was arrested by the US Federal Bureau of Investigation (FBI) over conspiracy to commit fraud of over $12 million.

Forbes had in 2016 listed the 31-year-old as one of “30 Entrepreneurs Under 30 to Watch”.

In July, 2014, Atiku Abubakar listed Invictus Obi as one of the largest private employer in the country.

The founder of Invictus Group was also named among 100 Most Influential Young Africans 2018.

The FBI has not pressed charges against Okeke, however, news of his arrest filtered in late Friday.

Nigerians on Twitter have taken swipes at Forbes and others, saying the financial magazine should have investigated the source of Okeke’s wealth before listing him as a model for young persons.

Source; https://foxmeek.com/news/nigerians-drag-forbes-atiku-others-for-promoting-invictus-obi

Contact us for all ur Solar | Inverter | Security | Intercoms contracts and materials

Re: Invictus Obi: Nigerians Drag Forbes, Atiku, Others For Promoting Fraudster by Predstan: 3:06pm On Aug 17, 2019
AngelicBeing:
No smoke without fire @topic, the guy is doomed already, the US doesn't joke with fraudsters or fraudulent acts, the guy might likely get 15 years upwards in jail plus restitution but let for me, they should sentence the bastard to 100 years in jail, l have no pity for fraudsters grin

Allen Stanford got 110 years. This guy is going to get a term that's up to 50 if not up to 100years.

But I still want to know why Wizkid had to delete his posts, I hope they aren't related anyway

3 Likes

Re: Invictus Obi: Nigerians Drag Forbes, Atiku, Others For Promoting Fraudster by Aystarz: 3:09pm On Aug 17, 2019
anonymous1759:

Many people are bashing this guy for making money illegally despite the fact he invested the money in Nigeria and still runs a charity organization.

But the same jobless, holy holy youths who disguise as honest hard working Nigerians but have a heart filled with hate and envy. Will support corrupt politicians who steal from them directly and use the money to host meetings in Dubai, acquire jewelry worth over $40 m. Same politicians who give their in-laws over $40 m for special assignments, some stole $2 b meant to fight insurgency that led to death of innocent people is not blood money or ritual?

What about the ones who invite bullion vans their house? Some even hide money in their Agbada in broad day light.

Yet the hard work Nigerian youth won't see those one's they believe they can never get to that level but when they see a young a man like them doing Fine they feel intimated and pray for their downfall.

All of una dey mad, the same youth who criticise these men will storm their social media handle to beg for bread but can't Demand Accountability from their leaders who put them in that mess.

The foreign Agencies you give credit to commit more atrocities than Nigerians useless Asslicking youths .

I'll not be surprised if this guy spends 10 yrs in jail and still come out richer than some people criticizing him.

Nigerians should glorify thieves since they naively also glory thieving politicians lobatan - the 'meat' in the rubbish you put up there. And you think say you get sense

2 Likes

Re: Invictus Obi: Nigerians Drag Forbes, Atiku, Others For Promoting Fraudster by uba1991: 3:12pm On Aug 17, 2019
It is better u trust d DEVIL than trusting any igbo business man. 99% of them are criminals. FACTS
Re: Invictus Obi: Nigerians Drag Forbes, Atiku, Others For Promoting Fraudster by nonut: 3:13pm On Aug 17, 2019
Parada:
The funniest comment I read in a long while?
Sir, pls are you Igbo ? because the way you reason to the extent of doubting FBI I fear o.
You have comprehension problems.
The guy is simply saying that the investigation is still going on, and since there's no conviction yet, he's not guilty.
Us is not Nigeria, investigation and conviction are not not the same.

1 Like

Re: Invictus Obi: Nigerians Drag Forbes, Atiku, Others For Promoting Fraudster by anonymous1759(m): 3:14pm On Aug 17, 2019
Aystarz:

Nigerians should glorify thieves since they naively also glory thieving politicians lobatan. The 'meat' in the rubbish you put up there. And you think say you get sense

Oga you know what I'm talking about. I prefer to take sides with a fraudster than a politician who steals blocks render youths useless lead people to crime.

If you support a corrupt politicians and criticize this Nigga you need a brain transplant.

If the so called Youths kick against these politicians like the way they do to Fraudsters things would have been better but when a politician is caught red handed you'll say stuffs like winch hunting bla bla it's funny when the so called youths who claim to be intellectual try to defend politicians who steal from them directly but will pour their frustration on someone who didn't steal a pin from them.

If you want to criticise Evil do it fully not supporting a bigger thief and criticize a smaller one that's annoyance.
Re: Invictus Obi: Nigerians Drag Forbes, Atiku, Others For Promoting Fraudster by AngelicBeing: 3:16pm On Aug 17, 2019
Predstan:

Allen Stanford got 110 years. This guy is going to get a term that's up to 50 if not up to 100years.

But I still want to know why Wizkid had to delete his posts, I hope they aren't related anyway

Gbam grin

Re: Invictus Obi: Nigerians Drag Forbes, Atiku, Others For Promoting Fraudster by fauda49(m): 3:17pm On Aug 17, 2019
anonymous1759:

Pally, you are not well. You worship Mammon. Its lazy youth like you that is dragging the name of this country through the gutter. So because he invested the money and run charity organisation, we should be hailing him? And you want a sane and prosperous country ? The likes of Canada , China, Singapore etc that all of you are trying to run to, is that the way they built their countries? On lies, fleecing others of their hard earning resources? And you are blaming politicians?

Re: Invictus Obi: Nigerians Drag Forbes, Atiku, Others For Promoting Fraudster by lexy2014: 3:18pm On Aug 17, 2019
Dudeweedlmao:

I'm a CI bro wink

I beg use ur skills help buhari locate Shekau
Re: Invictus Obi: Nigerians Drag Forbes, Atiku, Others For Promoting Fraudster by fauda49(m): 3:18pm On Aug 17, 2019
Pally, you are not well. You worship Mammon. Its lazy youth like you that is dragging the name of this country through the gutter. So because he invested the money and run charity organisation, we should be hailing him? And you want a sane and prosperous country ? The likes of Canada , China, Singapore etc that all of you are trying to run to, is that the way they built their countries? On lies, fleecing others of their hard earning resources? And you are blaming politicians?

4 Likes

Re: Invictus Obi: Nigerians Drag Forbes, Atiku, Others For Promoting Fraudster by Nobody: 3:19pm On Aug 17, 2019
grin grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy
lexy2014:

I beg use ur skills help buhari locate Shekau
Re: Invictus Obi: Nigerians Drag Forbes, Atiku, Others For Promoting Fraudster by Nobody: 3:21pm On Aug 17, 2019
anonymous1759:

I'll never understand this mindset. So because people have stolen our money in the past, then it's okay to let criminals roam free when caught?

2 Likes

Re: Invictus Obi: Nigerians Drag Forbes, Atiku, Others For Promoting Fraudster by PeacenLove2: 3:29pm On Aug 17, 2019
Dudeweedlmao:

undecided
I'll never understand this mindset. So because people have stolen our money in the past, then it's okay to let criminals roam free when caught?

It's just so typical. Here we go.

1 Like

Re: Invictus Obi: Nigerians Drag Forbes, Atiku, Others For Promoting Fraudster by grandstar(m): 3:29pm On Aug 17, 2019
tot:
Hahahaha cheesy I trust my naija ppl
Same with Elizabeth Holmes, the Theranos lady. Being featured on Forbes now is a no-no, they've lost credibility.

Nigerians be calling God whilst doing the most ungodly things.

That Elizabeth Holmes was something else. What stuns me was how she was able to get away with it for so long? She made suckers of everyone even Forbes

Madoff was the Don of Dons when it comes to corporate crooks.

He created the largest Ponzi scheme collecting over $50 billion and never invested a dime of the money. How low can you go?

2 Likes

Re: Invictus Obi: Nigerians Drag Forbes, Atiku, Others For Promoting Fraudster by Nobody: 3:33pm On Aug 17, 2019
anonymous1759:

Why support criminals??
Re: Invictus Obi: Nigerians Drag Forbes, Atiku, Others For Promoting Fraudster by Bluebolt: 3:33pm On Aug 17, 2019
Neoteny:
Atiku has always identified with all sorts of vices. He was VICE President, after all.
Ds sounds xtremely comic!

1 Like

Re: Invictus Obi: Nigerians Drag Forbes, Atiku, Others For Promoting Fraudster by AnanseK(m): 3:36pm On Aug 17, 2019
Have they finished investigating the source of Atiku’s wealth?
Re: Invictus Obi: Nigerians Drag Forbes, Atiku, Others For Promoting Fraudster by Bluebolt: 3:37pm On Aug 17, 2019
mypains:
You must be stupid for trying to link tribalism to this, instead of using your blocked head to find out the truth yourself, you here masturbating over INSTABLOG news, which no international tabloid has yet to report and the news is only trending in Nigeria...

YES, i am igbo and I have reached out to FBI in order to find out the truth(and I hope they confirm it). I am not stupid like you dunces who can not use their brain, reason why it is so easy to fool you all.

UNTIL FBI confirms this, instablog and the others can sock my diiikc
Suck your what?!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Kenneth Okonkwo Addresses Supporters Of Obi-Datti At Abuja Rally (Video) / Couple Rocking Peter Obi Outfits (Photo) / President Buhari Arrives Aso Villa - Video

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.