Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,199 members, 7,818,665 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:16 PM

This man said he cannot marry a Muslim woman....see why (video) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / This man said he cannot marry a Muslim woman....see why (video) (3158 Views)

If You Cannot Marry 4wives, I Cannot Marry You - Lady Says (video) / Guys, Stop Searching For The Perfect woman... See This (picture) / The Disadvantage Of Marrying A Fat Woman (see Picture) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

This man said he cannot marry a Muslim woman....see why (video) by Obagreatdatoye(m): 1:04pm On Aug 17, 2019
Love is beautiful and strong. Religion seems to be the greatest teacher of man, it's a stronghold. Religion teaches about love, but how do we balance both?, how do we manage a conflict between love and religion?. Kindly visit.........as we discuss a sensitive topic on REAL ISSUES: SHOULD RELIGION MATTER ABOVE LOVE IN CHOOSING A LIFE PARTNER?.

Watch: https:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TPQwAcSDJt8

Please subscribe, comment and like our channel for more episodes like this.
Thanks

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: This man said he cannot marry a Muslim woman....see why (video) by donbachi(m): 1:07pm On Aug 17, 2019
No...because one of the ten commandments says"love thy neighbour as you love thy self"...religion was not stated...and that ur neighbour could be anybody.

1 Like

Re: This man said he cannot marry a Muslim woman....see why (video) by Obagreatdatoye(m): 1:14pm On Aug 17, 2019
Hmmmm

1 Like

Re: This man said he cannot marry a Muslim woman....see why (video) by Nobody: 1:22pm On Aug 17, 2019
should it matter - Yes (if you are religious)

should it matter- No (if you are not religious)

Love isn't the issue, but your BELIEF SYSTEM

3 Likes

Re: This man said he cannot marry a Muslim woman....see why (video) by olanlokun07(m): 1:24pm On Aug 17, 2019
Very sensitive topic, I personally can't marry someone of different religion, because the kind of home I wanna build,I don't want that kind of differences, I want a synergy in all things including the choice of religion. But let everyone knows what works for them and act accordingly.

5 Likes

Re: This man said he cannot marry a Muslim woman....see why (video) by ojoshu(m): 1:35pm On Aug 17, 2019
As for me, if you are willing to be a christian i will marry you even if your papa na herbalist cool
Re: This man said he cannot marry a Muslim woman....see why (video) by Xzellentgraphic: 2:00pm On Aug 17, 2019
donbachi:
No...because one of the ten commandments says"love thy neighbour as you love thy self"...religion was not stated...and that ur neighbour could be anybody.
Nonsense....very stupid comment.

2 Likes

Re: This man said he cannot marry a Muslim woman....see why (video) by Mayorcrown53(m): 2:01pm On Aug 17, 2019
ojoshu:
As for me, if you are willing to be a christian i will marry you even if your papa na herbalist cool
cheesy grin
Re: This man said he cannot marry a Muslim woman....see why (video) by Reelstudio8: 2:18pm On Aug 17, 2019
religion is scam

1 Like

Re: This man said he cannot marry a Muslim woman....see why (video) by Reelstudio8: 2:19pm On Aug 17, 2019
donbachi:
Sense will not kii you grin cheesy

1 Like

Re: This man said he cannot marry a Muslim woman....see why (video) by horlharthundhey(m): 2:23pm On Aug 17, 2019
nd day how she reject me because am a Muslim it hurts
Re: This man said he cannot marry a Muslim woman....see why (video) by Joelabraham777: 2:42pm On Aug 17, 2019
For me oh, I don't have problem with marry who so ever I love. But to avoid some issues I will rather go for my religion. To avoid complication

1 Like

Re: This man said he cannot marry a Muslim woman....see why (video) by Olumike456: 2:58pm On Aug 17, 2019
Obagreatdatoye:
Love is beautiful and strong. Religion seems to be the greatest teacher of man, it's a stronghold. Religion teaches about love, but how do we balance both?, how do we manage a conflict between love and religion?. Kindly visit.........as we discuss a sensitive topic on REAL ISSUES: SHOULD RELIGION MATTER ABOVE LOVE IN CHOOSING A LIFE PARTNER?.

Watch: https:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TPQwAcSDJt8

Please subscribe, comment and like our channel for more episodes like this.
Thanks

My opinion on this is simple like ABC love and forget about religion even if its takes me from going to church
Re: This man said he cannot marry a Muslim woman....see why (video) by Xzellentgraphic: 3:05pm On Aug 17, 2019
Olumike456:

My opinion on this is simple like ABC love and forget about religion even if its takes me from going to church
Hmmm
Re: This man said he cannot marry a Muslim woman....see why (video) by Mayorcrown53(m): 3:27pm On Aug 17, 2019
All that should matter is the mutual agreement between you and the partner you are choosing.
Re: This man said he cannot marry a Muslim woman....see why (video) by justdre(m): 3:48pm On Aug 17, 2019
Xzellentgraphic:

Nonsense....very stupid comment.
Y will u call someone stupid it's an opinion n doesnt mean the person is wrong oy a stupid person calls someone stupid
Re: This man said he cannot marry a Muslim woman....see why (video) by Olumike456: 10:35am On Aug 18, 2019
Xzellentgraphic:

Hmmm
I do things that I can live with without regrets not things that world believed to be right
Re: This man said he cannot marry a Muslim woman....see why (video) by Obagreatdatoye(m): 3:58pm On Aug 18, 2019
Olumike456:

I do things that I can live with without regrets not things that world believed to be right
Ok
Re: This man said he cannot marry a Muslim woman....see why (video) by Ayoolajumoke(f): 9:10pm On Aug 18, 2019
For me religion is important, I’m not so religious o but we must have the same belief.

I can’t believe that Jesus is the son of God and marry someone that doesn’t have that belief. Kolewerk mehn.

2 Likes

Re: This man said he cannot marry a Muslim woman....see why (video) by luvyaself95(m): 10:51pm On Aug 18, 2019
Ayoolajumoke:
For me religion is important, I’m not so religious o but we must have the same belief.

I can’t believe that Jesus is the son of God and marry someone that doesn’t have that belief. Kolewerk mehn.
What we don't know made us an ignorant and self centered person...
religion is religion but it's different just like the way human being are different even our fingers...
jesus is not known as son of God in the quran
but he is known as son of God in the Bible i think other revelations in quran and bible are same meaning but with difference interpreter...
take a look at traditional religions as an example aren't they not many but everybody has their own belief...
is whatever you believe in...
don't carry religion matter for head if you go to church everyday prays every 24 hrs but have bad heart forget paradise your hell is real cos God judge you by your heart and what you done while you're alive...
you're doing good outside and inside of you is very bad good things can never be rewarded to such person...
I think you should think why we sometime say this words ( So God See My Heart ) when things happen to us unexpectedly but we want it that Show God want our heart...

1 Like

Re: This man said he cannot marry a Muslim woman....see why (video) by HigherEd: 7:32pm On Aug 19, 2019
Lalasticlala

1 Like

Re: This man said he cannot marry a Muslim woman....see why (video) by CodeTemplar: 12:35am On Aug 20, 2019
Marrying a Muslim nowadays is risky on a nonreligious ground even.
Re: This man said he cannot marry a Muslim woman....see why (video) by Ayoolajumoke(f): 8:41pm On Aug 22, 2019
luvyaself95:
What we don't know made us an ignorant and self centered person...
religion is religion but it's different just like the way human being are different even our fingers...
jesus is not known as son of God in the quran
but he is known as son of God in the Bible i think other revelations in quran and bible are same meaning but with difference interpreter...
take a look at traditional religions as an example aren't they not many but everybody has their own belief...
is whatever you believe in...
don't carry religion matter for head if you go to church everyday prays every 24 hrs but have bad heart forget paradise your hell is real cos God judge you by your heart and what you done while you're alive...
you're doing good outside and inside of you is very bad good things can never be rewarded to such person...
I think you should think why we sometime say this words ( So God See My Heart ) when things happen to us unexpectedly but we want it that Show God want our heart...

I said what I said bro, free me.

1 Like

Re: This man said he cannot marry a Muslim woman....see why (video) by luvyaself95(m): 12:17am On Aug 23, 2019
Ayoolajumoke:

I said what I said bro, free me.
definitely no one hold you so don't say free me...
anyway you're beautiful i have to say it...
the word is beyond keeping...

1 Like

Re: This man said he cannot marry a Muslim woman....see why (video) by Obagreatdatoye(m): 8:14am On Aug 26, 2019
CodeTemplar:
Marrying a Muslim nowadays is risky on a nonreligious ground even.
Clarification please?
Re: This man said he cannot marry a Muslim woman....see why (video) by Reelstudio8: 10:52am On Aug 26, 2019
Obagreatdatoye:
Clarification please?
What are you clearing its risky its risky
Re: This man said he cannot marry a Muslim woman....see why (video) by Reelstudio8: 10:53am On Aug 26, 2019
Obagreatdatoye:
Clarification please?
Re: This man said he cannot marry a Muslim woman....see why (video) by Reelstudio8: 10:53am On Aug 26, 2019
Obagreatdatoye:
Clarification please?
Re: This man said he cannot marry a Muslim woman....see why (video) by Obagreatdatoye(m): 11:06pm On Aug 26, 2019
Reelstudio8:

Hmmm ....ok

(1) (Reply)

Bbnaija2020: Laycon Masturbate In The House Last Night. VIDEO / I Was Framed & Imprisoned For 2 Years Only To Be Released And Realize My Brother / Female Stoners Are The Best To Involve With In A Relationship

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.