Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,596 members, 7,851,009 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 12:09 PM

I Feel Nothing For Mie Man - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Feel Nothing For Mie Man (899 Views)

I Kissed A Friend Accidentally Now I Feel Guilty / My Boyfriend Just Got Married Behind My Back , I Feel Like Commiting Suicide / I Feel Nothing While Kissing,help! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Feel Nothing For Mie Man by IMMACULATO(f): 5:38pm On Oct 21, 2010
i have no sexual feelings at all for mie man, i just feel as if he is mie brother. but i still really luv him.
Re: I Feel Nothing For Mie Man by Omolola1(f): 5:49pm On Oct 21, 2010
Immaculato

Sorry to say, but you ARE CONFUSED

How can you say you do not have feelings sexually for your man, you see him as your brother, yet you still love him

I don't understand

Pls expantiate
Re: I Feel Nothing For Mie Man by Mygoldie(f): 5:59pm On Oct 21, 2010
hiya omolola, pls can you give me a hint on how to ''Quote'' a post.ive tried to,but can't see the toolbar for it.
cheers!!
Re: I Feel Nothing For Mie Man by bxcode(m): 6:02pm On Oct 21, 2010
IMMACULATO:

i have no sexual feelings at all for mie man,  i just feel as if he is mie brother. but i still really luv him.
Then love him as a brother.
Re: I Feel Nothing For Mie Man by Omolola1(f): 6:05pm On Oct 21, 2010
Mygoldie:

hiya omolola, pls can you give me a hint on how to ''Quote'' a post.ive tried to,but can't see the toolbar for it.
cheers!!

Simple

When you click on the Reply icon,

Look below the reply box, where there are previous posts of other users,
At the top of each posts, there is an icon that says, "Insert Quote"
Just click on it, wait a few minutes
Then type your reply underneath
and POST!

That's it!
Re: I Feel Nothing For Mie Man by Mygoldie(f): 6:06pm On Oct 21, 2010
Omolola1:

[color=#770077]Simple

When you click on the Reply icon,

Look below the reply box, where there are previous posts of other users,
At the top of each posts, there is an icon that says, "Insert Quote"
Just click on it, wait a few minutes
Then type your reply underneath
and POST!

That's it.

thanks,
Re: I Feel Nothing For Mie Man by IMMACULATO(f): 6:28pm On Oct 21, 2010
yes i do luv him, but when it comes to sex , i just feel cold. i like to spent time with him & do most things with him, but i can't be turned on!!!!!
Re: I Feel Nothing For Mie Man by ODUANKPA: 9:47am On Oct 22, 2010
Are you guys related?

what kind of relationship did you people agree on (No sex)?

what kind of loce do you have for him? Agape?

has he proposed? if yes, say no if u don't feel any thing for him. grin
Re: I Feel Nothing For Mie Man by Ikedonn(m): 11:05am On Oct 22, 2010
You need help sure.
Re: I Feel Nothing For Mie Man by Ikedonn(m): 11:09am On Oct 22, 2010
IMMACULATO:

yes i do luv him, but when it comes to sex , i just feel cold. i like to spent time with him & do most things with him, but i can't be turned on!!. shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: I Feel Nothing For Mie Man by babyme1(f): 11:11am On Oct 22, 2010
This is serious. Obviously you can't marry this brother guy bc you'll have problem in the future. Move on if it doesn't work lipsrsealed
Re: I Feel Nothing For Mie Man by kokoletz(m): 11:46am On Oct 22, 2010
am lost sis
Re: I Feel Nothing For Mie Man by KemiAdeyeye: 3:59pm On Oct 22, 2010
Are you really convince he is good at it? i think he is not too okay cos if he is,
girl you will feel @@@@@@
Re: I Feel Nothing For Mie Man by MrWaters: 4:17pm On Oct 22, 2010
i'll say u love him like a brother huh? or watcha say?
Re: I Feel Nothing For Mie Man by chines4(m): 4:27pm On Oct 22, 2010
IMMACULATO:

yes i do luv him, but when it comes to sex , i just feel cold. i like to spent time with him & do most things with him, but i can't be turned on!!!!!

Mmmmmmm is he u'r meal ticket?(sorry for being brunt). Or u prefer doing it with someone else.
Re: I Feel Nothing For Mie Man by Kelvinj(m): 4:28pm On Oct 22, 2010
lol wahala dey ooo, poster am sorry i dont have any advice on this
Re: I Feel Nothing For Mie Man by luap: 5:08pm On Oct 22, 2010
Oh Dear!!!!!

Sounds like you may have something in your past keeping you from living in the present. Go get some help!!!

If that is not the case, stop wasting this man's life. There is someone out there that can love him. Let him find his person and live the life he deserves.
Re: I Feel Nothing For Mie Man by NIKKnJAZZ(f): 10:39pm On Oct 22, 2010
Not every body's sexual chemistry is compatible. Maybe this is one of those pairs that are better of being friends, rather than lovers.

Think of the long run. You settle with this your guy. Then you meet some other guy that sets off sparks in you, compared to the lack of sparks with you partner. You will be tempted (or even end up) cheating with him.
Re: I Feel Nothing For Mie Man by folammy(m): 11:25pm On Oct 22, 2010
NIKKnJAZZ:

Not every body's sexual chemistry is compatible. Maybe this is one of those pairs that are better of being friends, rather than lovers.

Think of the long run. You settle with this your guy. Then you meet some other guy that sets off sparks in you, compared to the lack of sparks with you partner. You will be tempted (or even end up) cheating with him.

hmmmmmmm, so it's possible for one to claim to love somebody and the so called chemistry is not compatible
hahahahahahahahahahah, poster be sincere u never loved the guy!
Re: I Feel Nothing For Mie Man by justdream(m): 12:08am On Oct 23, 2010
Omolola1:

Immaculato

Sorry to say, but you ARE CONFUSED

How can you say you do not have feelings sexually for your man, you see him as your brother, yet you still love him

I don't understand

Pls expantiate

yOU COULDNT HAVE SAID IT BERRA.
Re: I Feel Nothing For Mie Man by chamotex(m): 12:15am On Oct 23, 2010
You are on your own
Re: I Feel Nothing For Mie Man by Osama10(m): 12:42am On Oct 23, 2010
Then take him as your brother and give him brotherly love.
Re: I Feel Nothing For Mie Man by yme1(f): 1:00am On Oct 23, 2010
let him pop your fire hydrant and see how u will be falling sexually in love with him

but really if you were not attracted to him sexually how did u agree to be his girl undecided hope he knows about this?

(1) (Reply)

. / Will You Bleep A Girl Who Was Born Incomplete / His Intended Bride Ended Up As His Bride's Chief Maid!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.