Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,904 members, 7,828,185 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 04:57 AM

Deji Deactivates As Evidence Links Him To Invictus Obi. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Deji Deactivates As Evidence Links Him To Invictus Obi. (4063 Views)

It’s An Insult Comparing Me To Hushpuppi, Says Jailed Invictus Obi / Invictus Obi: Nigerians Drag Forbes, Atiku, Others For Promoting Fraudster / More Evidence Links Offa Robbery Suspects With Saraki – Police (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Deji Deactivates As Evidence Links Him To Invictus Obi. by Marxists(m): 4:34pm On Aug 17, 2019
Deji Adeyanju deactivates his twitter as news of invictus obi hits headlines. Could this be a ploy to erase evidence?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Deji Deactivates As Evidence Links Him To Invictus Obi. by GOFRONT(m): 4:36pm On Aug 17, 2019
What!!!

1 Like

Re: Deji Deactivates As Evidence Links Him To Invictus Obi. by 9jahotblog: 4:51pm On Aug 17, 2019
Marxists:
Deji Adeyanju deactivates his twitter as news of invictus obi hits headlines. Could this be a ploy to erase evidence?
lol a big fat lie. he's on break from social media.

1 Like

Re: Deji Deactivates As Evidence Links Him To Invictus Obi. by daddytime(m): 4:51pm On Aug 17, 2019
Lol

I wonder who told them deleting their accounts would erase all the prints they've left over time online if indeed they were guilty.

Famzies...

6 Likes

Re: Deji Deactivates As Evidence Links Him To Invictus Obi. by dunkem21(m): 5:03pm On Aug 17, 2019
I have noticed series of propagandish* attacks on Deji here on NL.
Of course, if you put 2+2 together, you'll know the Twitter influencer involved.

4 Likes

Re: Deji Deactivates As Evidence Links Him To Invictus Obi. by Nobody: 5:47pm On Aug 17, 2019
grin
Re: Deji Deactivates As Evidence Links Him To Invictus Obi. by deji17: 6:01pm On Aug 17, 2019
It is true o..

2 Likes

Re: Deji Deactivates As Evidence Links Him To Invictus Obi. by Parada: 6:05pm On Aug 17, 2019
I am just understanding what it truly when former president Ebele Jonathan of the PDP meant when he declared that looting of the national treasury is not corruption. No wonder the tribe of hate was hell bent on returning him to the office so the plaundering can continue but God pass them.

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Deji Deactivates As Evidence Links Him To Invictus Obi. by Nyamuri: 6:06pm On Aug 17, 2019
He took a break since he went to Kano prison where they kept feeding him watery beans

2 Likes

Re: Deji Deactivates As Evidence Links Him To Invictus Obi. by TANTUMERGO007(m): 6:18pm On Aug 17, 2019
grin DEJI my role model no they twitter again shocked
Re: Deji Deactivates As Evidence Links Him To Invictus Obi. by deji17: 6:22pm On Aug 17, 2019
TANTUMERGO007:
grin DEJI my role model no they twitter again shocked

One person arrested, the entire "Nigerian celebrity" circle is feeling it. Heard Whizkid deleted all his Instagram post too. So all of them are Yahoo Plus Entertainment.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Deji Deactivates As Evidence Links Him To Invictus Obi. by itsme01: 6:48pm On Aug 17, 2019
grin

FBI ti wa online.... this one no be SARS or EFCC ooo ... they got easy access to Google and Facebook personal data of everybody

1 Like

Re: Deji Deactivates As Evidence Links Him To Invictus Obi. by Daviddson(m): 7:14pm On Aug 17, 2019
Don't wanna check Twitter now, but I think his account has deji before adeyanju. Fingers crossed nonetheless.
Re: Deji Deactivates As Evidence Links Him To Invictus Obi. by BetterPoison: 7:19pm On Aug 17, 2019
deji17:
It is true o..
hahhhaha Mr Deji... Let me too quickly deactivated my account since FBI are after me

2 Likes

Re: Deji Deactivates As Evidence Links Him To Invictus Obi. by FatherCHRISTMAS: 7:23pm On Aug 17, 2019
BetterPoison:
hahhhaha Mr Deji... Let me too quickly deactivated my account since FBI are after me
haa! Noo o! Don't deactivate yet let cc GrammarNazi1 attend to you first
Re: Deji Deactivates As Evidence Links Him To Invictus Obi. by DesChyko: 7:37pm On Aug 17, 2019
Parada:
I am just understanding what it truly when former president Ebele Jonathan of the PDP meant when he declared that looting of the national treasury is not corruption. No wonder the tribe of hate was hell bent on returning him to the office so the plaundering can continue but God pass them.

I'm telling you. God pass them. Now he didn't return. The 'plaundering' has stopped. Every naira is being accounted for and the lives of the average Nigerian has improved as a result of the saved funds.

Abeg, make we enjoy a thread devoid of foolishness today. No be every thread una go dey showcase this yeyeness.

16 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Deji Deactivates As Evidence Links Him To Invictus Obi. by seunmsg(m): 7:39pm On Aug 17, 2019
grin grin grin

This invictus Obi matter will bring down so many people, celebrities inclusive. So many of them have been deleting pictures they took with him on all their Social media pages. A very popular blog deleted an entire story they did on him sometime last year. That one that hides behind a record label should be next. Las las, FBI go deal with all you fraudster tarnishing Nigeria’s reputation.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Deji Deactivates As Evidence Links Him To Invictus Obi. by naijacentric(m): 7:42pm On Aug 17, 2019
This tsunami na die o when will it wash off buhari and co
Re: Deji Deactivates As Evidence Links Him To Invictus Obi. by helinues: 7:59pm On Aug 17, 2019
Sinner runneth when no one pursueth

Obi's case is megatsunami . Sweeping anything sweepable

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Deji Deactivates As Evidence Links Him To Invictus Obi. by Guestlander: 8:02pm On Aug 17, 2019
Marxists:

You cannot erase anything from the FBI. If you cannot see it, that doesn't mean others cannot. Deleting anything on the internet is like the ostrich trying to bury its head.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Deji Deactivates As Evidence Links Him To Invictus Obi. by larryking540: 9:04pm On Aug 17, 2019
seunmsg:
grin grin grin

This invictus Obi matter will bring down so many people, celebrities inclusive. So many of them have been deleting pictures they took with him on all their Social media pages. A very popular blog deleted an entire story they did on him sometime last year. That one that hides behind a record label should be next. Las las, FBI go deal with all you fraudster tarnishing Nigeria’s reputation.

Many of them go avoid that US traveling side even if u invite them for a show, day will not go untill that guy is cleared,

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Deji Deactivates As Evidence Links Him To Invictus Obi. by larryking540: 9:18pm On Aug 17, 2019
but who told Nigeria's dat deleting your comments and post on social media means u are safe from FBI, when musicians are illiterate, when they don't know what they call database,, next time u will be careful the type of pix u upload online, ,meet mill has learn a lot from,

2 Likes

Re: Deji Deactivates As Evidence Links Him To Invictus Obi. by sgd: 9:28pm On Aug 17, 2019
The internet never forgets

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Deji Deactivates As Evidence Links Him To Invictus Obi. by bluefilm: 9:41pm On Aug 17, 2019
When is Naira Marley deactivating...? cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Deji Deactivates As Evidence Links Him To Invictus Obi. by deji17: 10:21pm On Aug 17, 2019
- Yahoo Plus Entertainment
- Yahoo Plus Politics
- Yahoo Plus Rituals
- Yahoo Plus Religion
- Yahoo Plus Trading
- Yahoo Plus Business.

Now you know when they say there are different types of Yahoo Plus.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Deji Deactivates As Evidence Links Him To Invictus Obi. by ThatKING(m): 10:45pm On Aug 17, 2019
sgd:
The internet never forgets
before we say mymouth no go kill me... But now we say my fingers no go kill me
Re: Deji Deactivates As Evidence Links Him To Invictus Obi. by sparog(m): 10:52pm On Aug 17, 2019
deji17:

One person arrested, the entire "Nigerian celebrity" circle is feeling it. Heard Whizkid deleted all his Instagram post too. So all of them are Yahoo Plus Entertainment.

Wiz kid already deleted stuffs on his Instagram before the whole news became public now

1 Like

Re: Deji Deactivates As Evidence Links Him To Invictus Obi. by blujoi(m): 11:35pm On Aug 17, 2019
Kai!! Omo you don make me laugh tire where I dey!!! I wish sey I fit give u 500 like

DesChyko:

I'm telling you. God pass them. Now he didn't return. The plaundering has stopped. Every naira is being accounted for and the lives of the average Nigerian has improved as a result of the saved funds.

Abeg, make we enjoy a thread devoid of foolishness today. No be every thread una go dey showcase this yeyeness.
Re: Deji Deactivates As Evidence Links Him To Invictus Obi. by Marxists(m): 8:05am On Aug 18, 2019
More people on twitter are deactivating..
Re: Deji Deactivates As Evidence Links Him To Invictus Obi. by lilytender: 11:43am On Aug 18, 2019
Marxists:

Atikuchukwu will deactivate next. Everything about PDP is 419.
Re: Deji Deactivates As Evidence Links Him To Invictus Obi. by RZArecta2(m): 11:56am On Aug 18, 2019
These APC zombies are so sick upstairs walahi cool
Re: Deji Deactivates As Evidence Links Him To Invictus Obi. by mypains: 12:42pm On Aug 18, 2019
seunmsg:
grin grin grin

bellenaija grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

Deji Adeyanju Regrets Blasting Nnamdi Kanu After He Was Mercilessly Beaten(pics) / What PALM is this on Enugu State Roundabout(pics) / Yoruba Nation Distance Self From IPOB. Describe Them As A Violent Group.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.