Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,176 members, 7,815,110 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:28 AM

Why Do Black Men So: ? feel free to give your opinion - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do Black Men So: ? feel free to give your opinion (1428 Views)

Why Do Intelligent Black Men Prefer Their Women Looking Like This?(photos) / Why Are Men So Selfish During Sex? / Why Are Men So Obsessed With Women's Virginity? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Do Black Men So: ? feel free to give your opinion by joseph001: 6:02pm On Oct 21, 2010
why do black men compare us with white woman?

You come here and insult black woman.i want you to go home and ask your mother what she went through in the hand of your father and i want to call your sister who is marry to a black man ask her the same question.

Do you think a white woman will take the insult,cheat,ego,beating from any of you. how many do you cheat on your wife and she forgive you? how many time do you beat your wife that she forgive you?

how many time do you make her cry every night that she forgave you?

how many time does it take for you to beat your white wife for her to call police on you?
how many time do you cheat on her for her to lock or change the house key?

We black women will endure so many thing and we keep quite. cry and now you want to compare us to white woman.
what amaze me the most is that when you are with a black women, you don't help out.e.g we both work and come home after work, you will find remote sit down and watch television and while a black will go to kitchen and cook for you and your children,clean the house,help with home work,and then prepare the children  to go to bed and satisfy the husband in bed. all because he is a MAN OF THE HOUSE
A white woman will make sure every body do their share of work and surprisingly this men with wash dishes and take out the trash. WHY DID THEY DO THIS WITH THEIR BLACK WOMEN

I am so disappointed in black parent because we cause this to happen.WE HAVE TO TELL OUR BOYS TO GROW UP AND BE MAN, MAN DOES NOT MEAN HAVING A manliness
I have travel around the world but but this is the only race that don't want to help their self.THEY WILL ANYTHING TO BRING THEIR SELF DOWN, SHAME ON YOU(BLACK MEN) GET A LIFE OR HOBBIES. IF YOU WANT us to Stop nagging get Up from your lazy backside and HELP out at home.GET UP AND BE A FATHER TO YOUR CHILDREN

BY THE WAY IS NOT ALL BLACK OR NIGERIA WOMEN ARE FAT, I AM A BLACK WOMAN WITH SIZE 3 WITH TWO KIDS
IF YOU SLEEP WITH 10 CHEAP WOMEN PER WEEK THAT MEAN THAT YOU ARE CHEAP ALSO SO STOP BRAGGING ABOUT IT ASSHOLE
Re: Why Do Black Men So: ? feel free to give your opinion by Nobody: 6:08pm On Oct 21, 2010
joseph001:

why do black men compare us with white woman?

You come here and insult black woman.i want you to go home and ask your mother what she went through in the hand of your father and i want to call your sister who is marry to a black man ask her the same question.

Do you think a white woman will take the insult,cheat,ego,beating from any of you. how many do you cheat on your wife and she forgive you? how many time do you beat your wife that she forgive you?

how many time do you make her cry every night that she forgave you?

how many time does it take for you to beat your white wife for her to call police on you?
how many time do you cheat on her for her to lock or change the house key?

We black women will endure so many thing and we keep quite. cry and now you want to compare us to white woman.
what amaze me the most is that when you are with a black women, you don't help out.e.g we both work and come home after work, you will find remote sit down and watch television and while a black will go to kitchen and cook for you and your children,clean the house,help with home work,and then prepare the children to go to bed and satisfy the husband in bed. all because he is a MAN OF THE HOUSE
A white woman will make sure every body do their share of work and surprisingly this men with wash dishes and take out the trash. WHY DID THEY DO THIS WITH THEIR BLACK WOMEN?

I am so disappointed in black parent because we cause this to happen.WE HAVE TO TELL OUR BOYS TO GROW UP AND BE MAN, MAN DOES NOT MEAN HAVING A manliness
I have travel around the world but but this is the only race that don't want to help their self.THEY WILL ANYTHING TO BRING THEIR SELF DOWN, SHAME ON YOU(BLACK MEN) GET A LIFE OR HOBBIES. IF YOU WANT us to Stop nagging get Up from your lazy backside and HELP out at home.GET UP AND BE A FATHER TO YOUR CHILDREN

BY THE WAY IS NOT ALL BLACK OR NIGERIA WOMEN ARE FAT, I AM A BLACK WOMAN WITH SIZE 3 WITH TWO KIDS
IF YOU SLEEP WITH 10 CHEAP WOMEN PER WEEK THAT MEAN THAT YOU ARE CHEAP ALSO SO STOP BRAGGING ABOUT IT ASSHOLE

fa fa fa foul! grin The idea that white women are strange monsters who have to be dealt with like eggshells is wrong. From experience white women are FAR MORE LOYAL than black women, i only know of one black woman i dated who is very good at domestic stuff . . . the others where just hopeless. One couldnt make pancakes without burning down the house, the other cant cook rice even though her older sister is a caterer and the mom is a superb cook and of course she insisted on domestic stuff being 50:50 (on which planet? grin) My woman is half-white, i put my feet up and watch TV all day and she takes care of everything down to folding socks and scrubbing floors.

On the flipside, my mum is black through and through and she is the consumate superwoman! No one can be better than her in my opinion tongue

bottomline, its nothing to do with skin color . . . every woman is unique. Find the one that suits you and let the rest of us rest.
Re: Why Do Black Men So: ? feel free to give your opinion by Omolola1(f): 6:13pm On Oct 21, 2010
hmmmmmmmmmmmmmn
Re: Why Do Black Men So: ? feel free to give your opinion by kokoye(m): 6:17pm On Oct 21, 2010
@ poster.

Sorry for urself if your life is messed up but dont come out here and start taking it out on other men.

I am a Nigerian man, married to a Nigerian woman. We do everything together and we are happy as a family. I rub her feet, cook for her, scrub her back, wash the dishes, take out the trash, buy her jewelries and clothing and I also make sure the bank account is never empty.

My wife is both my queen and my princess. She is very curvy, has both chest and backside - just the way I want it. Eat ur heart out tongue

So dont come out here crying if you made the wrong choice and married a loser - It takes one to marry another.
Re: Why Do Black Men So: ? feel free to give your opinion by Mygoldie(f): 6:20pm On Oct 21, 2010
kokoye:

@ poster.

Sorry for urself if your life is messed up but dont come out here and start taking it out on other men.

I am a Nigerian man, married to a Nigerian woman. We do everything together and we are happy as a family. I rub her feet, cook for her, scrub her back, wash the dishes, take out the trash, buy her jewelries and clothing and I also make sure the bank account is never empty.

My wife is both my queen and my princess. She is very curvy, has both chest and backside - just the way I want it. Eat your heart out tongue

So dont come out here crying if you made the wrong choice and married a loser - It takes one to marry another.

you don't love yourself,hence you make people feel bad, for the record your just slaving away, DO YOU WORK atall?? or you at home washing plates??
Re: Why Do Black Men So: ? feel free to give your opinion by kokoye(m): 6:23pm On Oct 21, 2010
^^^^

Oh so it is only jobless men that wash plates? 

Other ladies, here we go.

If you must know. I am at work right now.

I am a consultant with a major telecoms company.

So you can go hang urself.
Re: Why Do Black Men So: ? feel free to give your opinion by Mygoldie(f): 6:26pm On Oct 21, 2010
kokoye:

^^^^

Oh so it is only jobless men that wash plates?

Other ladies, here we go.

If you must know. I am at work right now.

I am a consultant with a major telecoms company in San Francisco.

So you can go hang urself.
[/q

hang myself cos ur washing plates at home?? like seriously??!!!
Re: Why Do Black Men So: ? feel free to give your opinion by joseph001: 6:30pm On Oct 21, 2010
HAVE YOU BEING READING WHAT MEN IN NAIRALAND HAS BEEN SAYING ABOUT BLACK WOMEN IN UK,US,LONDON
YOU ARE INSULTING ALL BLACK WOMEN.JUST BECAUSE ONE BAD APPLE, YOU SHOULD NOT CONDEMN ALL
Re: Why Do Black Men So: ? feel free to give your opinion by kokoye(m): 6:32pm On Oct 21, 2010
^^^^

Same goes for you.

I will never insult women. I have a loving mother, wife and sisters.

You are condemning all men because of a few.

Some of us are good men and we appreciate our wives.  And I'm sure some wives also do the same.
Re: Why Do Black Men So: ? feel free to give your opinion by Nobody: 6:35pm On Oct 21, 2010
joseph001:

HAVE YOU BEING READING WHAT MEN IN NAIRALAND HAS BEEN SAYING ABOUT BLACK WOMEN IN UK,US,LONDON
YOU ARE INSULTING ALL BLACK WOMEN.JUST BECAUSE ONE BAD APPLE, YOU SHOULD NOT CONDEMN ALL

ure doing the same. many of us adore our black mothers and cousins.
Re: Why Do Black Men So: ? feel free to give your opinion by 190: 6:37pm On Oct 21, 2010
And who is this poster

indirectly refering to! angry
Re: Why Do Black Men So: ? feel free to give your opinion by Mygoldie(f): 6:38pm On Oct 21, 2010
190:

And who is this poster

indirectly refering to! angry

men like you,i guess.
Re: Why Do Black Men So: ? feel free to give your opinion by tpiah: 6:38pm On Oct 21, 2010
[size=20pt]WE HAVE TO TELL OUR BOYS TO GROW UP AND BE MAN, MAN DOES NOT MEAN HAVING A manliness[/size]

amen oohhh!!!!!!

many of the current crop of so-called adults (age 20 and above) are almost beyond hope.
Re: Why Do Black Men So: ? feel free to give your opinion by Nobody: 6:43pm On Oct 21, 2010
kokoye:

@ poster.

My wife is both my queen and my princess. She is very curvy, has both chest and backside - just the way I want it. Eat your heart out tongue

Ekiti men are too much cheesy cheesy cheesy

Sometimes my mom works 18hrs/day in the hospital, and if she has to tell her husband to make sure the house is correct by the time she gets back [he's ually in the house more than her], there will be wahala.

Sick of men acting all egotistical because of their "masculinity", ptchewww.
Re: Why Do Black Men So: ? feel free to give your opinion by kokoye(m): 6:43pm On Oct 21, 2010
Can you believe some ignoramus now trying to diss me cos I said I wash plates at home??

Confused human being.

They want a man that will take care of them but cant bear the fact that some men are already doing just that.
Re: Why Do Black Men So: ? feel free to give your opinion by joseph001: 6:45pm On Oct 21, 2010
IF YOU REALLY RESPECT US AS YOU CLAIM THEN YOU SHOULD DEFEND OUR HON OUR

YOU GUYS ALWAY AGREE WITH THIS MEN IN NIARALAND

MY MOMMY IS A LAWYER AND WHEN SAID WHAT YOU MEN OR MOST OF YOU MEN DONE TO YOUR WIFE AFTER SO MANY YEAR OF MARRIAGE. SHE WONDER WHY PEOPLE STILL GET MARRY

BLACK WOMEN HAVE THROUGH A LOT, THEIR HUSBAND THROW THEM OUT OF THE HOUSE JUST TO BRING SOMEBODY YOUNGER, MEN MEN COME ON YOU KNOW WHAT AM TALKING ABOUT, RAPE, ABUSE, BEATING, CHEATING, THIS STORY IS SO COMMON, SO DON'T PRETEND AS IF YOU DON'T KNOW WHAT I AM TALKING ABOUT
Re: Why Do Black Men So: ? feel free to give your opinion by Nobody: 6:45pm On Oct 21, 2010
kokoye:

Can you believe some ignoramus now trying to diss me cos I said I wash plates at home??

Confused human being.

They want a man that will take care of them but cant bear the fact that some men are already doing just that.

Dont mind them. And she's a woman even?

Those are the kinda woman that would later come and say their men are not doing ish cry cry cry
Re: Why Do Black Men So: ? feel free to give your opinion by 190: 6:46pm On Oct 21, 2010
Mygoldie:

men like you,i guess.

wetin i do! angry
Re: Why Do Black Men So: ? feel free to give your opinion by Mygoldie(f): 6:47pm On Oct 21, 2010
kokoye:

Confused human being.

but u wash plates stil.hahahaahhaha.
Re: Why Do Black Men So: ? feel free to give your opinion by kokoye(m): 6:49pm On Oct 21, 2010
Yes I do. for my household.

Again, go hang urself since you cant find a man to take care of you as such.
Re: Why Do Black Men So: ? feel free to give your opinion by Nobody: 6:49pm On Oct 21, 2010
Mygoldie:

but u wash plates stil.hahahaahhaha.
And your point is?
Are you lost?
Cheeiii, some women are confused o. Olorun!!!
Re: Why Do Black Men So: ? feel free to give your opinion by kokoye(m): 6:52pm On Oct 21, 2010
joseph001:

IF YOU REALLY RESPECT US AS YOU CLAIM THEN YOU SHOULD DEFEND OUR HON OUR

YOU GUYS ALWAY AGREE WITH THIS MEN IN NIARALAND

MY MOMMY IS A LAWYER AND WHEN SAID WHAT YOU MEN OR MOST OF YOU MEN DONE TO YOUR WIFE AFTER SO MANY YEAR OF MARRIAGE. SHE WONDER WHY PEOPLE STILL GET MARRY

BLACK WOMEN HAVE THROUGH A LOT, THEIR HUSBAND THROW THEM OUT OF THE HOUSE JUST TO BRING SOMEBODY YOUNGER, MEN MEN COME ON YOU KNOW WHAT AM TALKING ABOUT, despoil, ABUSE, BEATING, CHEATING, THIS STORY IS SO COMMON, SO DON'T PRETEND AS IF YOU DON'T KNOW WHAT I AM TALKING ABOUT

I know exactly what you are talking about.

But please stop generalizing. That is all I ask.

You need to be positive to get a good man by your side.

All this negativity aint gon help you in anyway.
Re: Why Do Black Men So: ? feel free to give your opinion by Mygoldie(f): 6:54pm On Oct 21, 2010
if a man has respect for his wife,mother,sister,cousin and so on, he'ill have respect for every woman, i mean strangers!!!!
Re: Why Do Black Men So: ? feel free to give your opinion by ShyOne(f): 7:07pm On Oct 21, 2010
@ kokoye

thank you sooo much. i love what you have said throughout this thread. that is the type of relationship that we should all have.

it is normal and should be viewed as the norm. it is my idea of a "real relationship" as I will have none other unless it is like that as well.

it encourages both partners in to be happy and comfortable with each other and it places God first.

again thank you for your contributions.
Re: Why Do Black Men So: ? feel free to give your opinion by Nobody: 7:10pm On Oct 21, 2010
Shy-One:

@ kokoye

thank you sooo much. i love what you have said throughout this thread. that is the type of relationship that we should all have.

it is normal and should be viewed as the norm. it is my idea of a "real relationship" as I will have none other unless it is like that as well.

it encourages both partners in to be happy and comfortable with each other and it places God first.

again thank you for your contributions.

hmmm i may be a little slow but how does washing dishes or helping out with house work "place God first" or "encourage both partners to be happy"? My woman likes things a little diff, she prefers me out of the kitchen while she cooks and cleans. My duty is to take out the thrash when she's done and most of the time she never mentions it, i just find it neatly packed by the front door! shocked That's what works for us . . . is that not ideal as well and are we putting God last? grin
Re: Why Do Black Men So: ? feel free to give your opinion by Nobody: 7:13pm On Oct 21, 2010
Mygoldie:

if a man has respect for his wife,mother,sister,cousin and so on, he'ill have respect for every woman, i mean strangers!!!!

So a man washing dishes is not having respect for his wife?
Babe, you are lost.
All this powerful black women with confused minds.
Re: Why Do Black Men So: ? feel free to give your opinion by kokoye(m): 7:18pm On Oct 21, 2010
The stuff I do for my wife are not my duties or responsibilites. I chose to do them.

I know my wife would not complain if I did not . . but she appreciates it.

And btw, this is not because I am in America. My dad (in Ibadan) at times used to cook for the whole house back in the 80s (his choice). And he was the main provider and head of the house.

So that is how I was raised . .to take care of my wife.

Guess what? my wife love and trusts me with her life. You think I want to lose that? hell no!
Re: Why Do Black Men So: ? feel free to give your opinion by kokoye(m): 7:19pm On Oct 21, 2010
davidylan,

True. whatever makes you both happy. Go for it.
Re: Why Do Black Men So: ? feel free to give your opinion by ShyOne(f): 7:30pm On Oct 21, 2010
davidylan:

hmmm i may be a little slow but how does washing dishes or helping out with house work "place God first" or "encourage both partners to be happy"? My woman likes things a little diff, she prefers me out of the kitchen while she cooks and cleans. My duty is to take out the thrash when she's done and most of the time she never mentions it, i just find it neatly packed by the front door! shocked That's what works for us . . . is that not ideal as well and are we putting God last? grin

God doesn't compare so why are you?

God sees individuals and sees their VAST AND MULTIPLE QUALITIES and what works for you that is blessed, works differently for others and THAT TOO IS BLESSED.

So you both are putting God first - as God has created MILLIONS OF TYPES OF FIRSTS - THERE IS ONLY ONE HARMONY

Harmony = working together IN DIFFERENT SHAPES, COLORS, TASKS AND SIZES.

As long as the home is harmonious THAT PUTS GOD FIRST. Your home is harmonious the way YOU AND YOUR WIFE DOES THINGS, KOKOYE's HOME IS HARMONIOUS THE WAY HE AND HIS WIFE DOES THINGS.

God is love and harmony is a trickle down effect of love. How don't you know this?
Re: Why Do Black Men So: ? feel free to give your opinion by joseph001: 7:59pm On Oct 21, 2010

Re: Why Do Black Men So: ? Men And Women Are Wellcome On This Topic
« #26 on: Today at 07:18:47 PM »

The stuff I do for my wife are not my duties or responsibilites. I chose to do them.

I know my wife would not complain if I did not . . but she appreciates it.

And btw, this is not because I am in America. My dad (in Ibadan) at times used to cook for the whole house back in the 80s (his choice). And he was the main provider and head of the house.

So that is how I was raised . .to take care of my wife.

Guess what? my wife love and trusts me with her life. You think I want to lose that? hell no!

This is a lesson to some men out there, mistake being lazy to being a man. taking care of your family does not mean you are weak that is what defined you as a MAN

why do so many young blank men in us,ukUKanada are in jail or about to or gangster and etc. because our men are not doing their job. they leaving their job to women to do.so many baby mama or baby papa. WHY ARE WE GIVING UP SO EASY AND WHY ARE WE DESTROY OUR LEGACY?
Re: Why Do Black Men So: ? feel free to give your opinion by kokoye(m): 8:13pm On Oct 21, 2010
^^^

so . . what's your point?

Are you still crucifying all men for the mistakes of a few?
Re: Why Do Black Men So: ? feel free to give your opinion by MOBO444(f): 8:17pm On Oct 21, 2010
@ Poster please be cautious and be a man.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Will You Marry The Sister Or Brother Of Someone You Dated 10 years ago? / How To Tell If He's A Womaniser / Love And Faith

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.