Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,291 members, 7,815,504 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:34 PM

I Only Have S3x With Guys Who Can Take Care Of My Bills - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Only Have S3x With Guys Who Can Take Care Of My Bills (605 Views)

"I Go To Hotel Rooms To Read Bible And Sleep With Guys Inside Church"- Slay Mama / Ladies Are You Cool With Guys Grabbing Your Backside In Public? (Photo) / How Girls Act When They Want To Have Sex With Guys (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Only Have S3x With Guys Who Can Take Care Of My Bills by thefamousnaija9: 7:08pm On Aug 17, 2019
Ghanaian actress, Moesha Boduong has stated in an interview with CNN’s Amanpour that Ghanaian women depend on men to pay their bills due to the state of the country’s economy. She went further to reveal that she is having sex with a guy cos he can afford to take care of her.

Transcript of the interview.
Moesha Boduong: In Ghana our economy is such that you just need someone to take care of you because you can’t make enough money as a woman here
Amanpour : Why because you can’t make enough money?
Moesha Boduong: You can’t make enough money as a woman here. Because if you want an apartment, you have to pay for two years in advance and i just started working…where will i get money to pay…
Amanpour: Are you basically telling me you are having sex with this guy essentially to pay your rent? (Shock in her eyes)
Moesha Boduong: Because he can afford to take care of me…
Amanpour: OKkkkkayhhrrrrrrrh
Moesha Boduong : He takes care of me, my financial stuff, my car, my rent, etc…

https://www.gistsfanz.com/2019/08/i-only-have-s3x-with-guys-who-can-take.html

1 Share

Re: I Only Have S3x With Guys Who Can Take Care Of My Bills by thefamousnaija9: 7:08pm On Aug 17, 2019

1 Share

Re: I Only Have S3x With Guys Who Can Take Care Of My Bills by Beadex1(m): 7:21pm On Aug 17, 2019
this is what we call slip of the tongue and slip of the brain
Re: I Only Have S3x With Guys Who Can Take Care Of My Bills by BlueAir: 7:25pm On Aug 17, 2019
Sexworkwr in amother word.no big deal

No need to fight her alone for ruining marriages. .blame the rats too that ate open the doors for her to sneak km

(1) (Reply)

Why Are Girls Always Mean To Me And Call Me A LovePeddler? / Business And Cordial Relationships. Get In Here / Baddest Confession Of Lust

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.