Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,843 members, 7,810,254 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:42 AM

Actress Monalisa Chinda And Daughter Steps Out In Marching Outfits - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Actress Monalisa Chinda And Daughter Steps Out In Marching Outfits (2748 Views)

Court Renews Arrest Warrant For Actress Monalisa Chinda / " See My Investment": Actress Monalisa Chinda Shows Off Her Beautiful Daughter / Monalisa Chinda: My Daughter Saw Tiwa Savage And Abandoned Me At Lagos Marathon (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Actress Monalisa Chinda And Daughter Steps Out In Marching Outfits by GisterBlogger: 7:27pm On Aug 17, 2019
Nollywood actress Monalisa Chinda and her beautiful daughter rock matching outfits as they stepped out together.

See more here; http://gistmore.com/actress-monalisa-chinda-and-daughter-steps-out-in-marching-outfits

Re: Actress Monalisa Chinda And Daughter Steps Out In Marching Outfits by GisterBlogger: 7:27pm On Aug 17, 2019
smiley

1 Like

Re: Actress Monalisa Chinda And Daughter Steps Out In Marching Outfits by GOFRONT(m): 8:13pm On Aug 17, 2019
I wish her daughter a speedy Ripening.....We the farmers can't wait to pluck her....

2 Likes

Re: Actress Monalisa Chinda And Daughter Steps Out In Marching Outfits by godofuck231: 8:27pm On Aug 17, 2019
GOFRONT:
I wish her daughter a speedy Ripening.....We the farmers can't wait to pluck her....
cassava planting season abi?
Re: Actress Monalisa Chinda And Daughter Steps Out In Marching Outfits by SOFTDRINK: 10:31pm On Aug 17, 2019
One of the dangers of marrying single mothers is that you'll never matter in their lives even after spending your fortune to train her kids.

An example is this right here.

1 Like

Re: Actress Monalisa Chinda And Daughter Steps Out In Marching Outfits by Bonebreaker(m): 10:32pm On Aug 17, 2019
They look beautifully happy
Re: Actress Monalisa Chinda And Daughter Steps Out In Marching Outfits by starbuck(f): 11:50pm On Aug 17, 2019
Stealing this design grin grin
Re: Actress Monalisa Chinda And Daughter Steps Out In Marching Outfits by BOOOMNAIJA: 11:51pm On Aug 17, 2019
This woman suppose be my crush that year....but her yam legs na d problem.
Re: Actress Monalisa Chinda And Daughter Steps Out In Marching Outfits by meritadavize1(m): 4:29am On Aug 18, 2019
GOFRONT:
as I will pluck ur own too
Re: Actress Monalisa Chinda And Daughter Steps Out In Marching Outfits by Aphroditee(f): 6:22am On Aug 18, 2019
see fresh skin mehnnnn, im jealous of the glow
Re: Actress Monalisa Chinda And Daughter Steps Out In Marching Outfits by Emodeee: 6:23am On Aug 18, 2019
most men don't like baby mamas. They can get in there but they don't see them good enough for marriage. most ladies find baby daddies good enough for marriage.
Re: Actress Monalisa Chinda And Daughter Steps Out In Marching Outfits by GOFRONT(m): 7:52am On Aug 18, 2019
Yes o....Long Cassava..
Re: Actress Monalisa Chinda And Daughter Steps Out In Marching Outfits by Partnerbiz3: 8:27am On Aug 18, 2019
Excessive bleaching is bad.

Sell Airtime to us and make money! We can buy up to 1 million naira airtime.

Also buy Mtn, glo and etisalat data on promo from us.
See over 807 positive feedback in red link below.

Just see below!

(1) (Reply)

"Isolation Don Turn Me To Brick Layer" - Davido Reveals / The Trending Story Of Oke The Vibrant Protester That Was Killed Yesterday / Olakunle Churchill Gushes Over His Wife, Rosy Meurer (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.