Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,790 members, 7,813,610 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 02:51 PM

My bad. Won't happen again. I forgot how few of us understand these shit - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My bad. Won't happen again. I forgot how few of us understand these shit (1270 Views)

I Thought Hubby Forgot It Was Valentine's Day Then Delivery Arrived / E Don Happen Again Oo!! A Jss 2 Student Impregnanted A Female Corper. / Major Things That Won't Happen In A Serious Relationship. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My bad. Won't happen again. I forgot how few of us understand these shit by Nobody: 8:37pm On Aug 17, 2019
Very few niggas know what it feels like to be stared at by girls. Sorry I forgot most of yall ugly. Wont bother yall anymore

1 Like

Re: My bad. Won't happen again. I forgot how few of us understand these shit by Okoroawusa: 8:44pm On Aug 17, 2019
Young man stop smoking dried pawpaw leaves. They r not good for your mental health

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: My bad. Won't happen again. I forgot how few of us understand these shit by nelson7777: 9:07pm On Aug 17, 2019
Okoroawusa:
Young man stop smoking dried pawpaw leaves. They r not good for your mental health
Lol

1 Like

Re: My bad. Won't happen again. I forgot how few of us understand these shit by VillageGuyArts1(m): 9:21pm On Aug 17, 2019
Badboibipo:
I swear if you're a goodlooking guy you would know this. Do you ever wonder why everytime you go out you always have girls stare at you and then if by mistake you dont say hi they start rolling eyes at you and hissing. Like everytime you go out...I always wondered why girls get offended if they think you're handsome but dont flirt with them. Do you girls realize that so many girls do this to fine boys and that these fine boys cant flirt with every single one of you? It's so annoying to leave your house and random girls will start hissing like snakes cuz you're not responding to their admiration. Abeg, guys how many of you can relate to this annoying behavior by girls?

You're the one deceiving yourself that you're fine.
Those hisses you hear when you're walking on the street is all in your head. Stop taking weed.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My bad. Won't happen again. I forgot how few of us understand these shit by GMbuharii: 9:29pm On Aug 17, 2019
I once heard my neighbour beating her little boy for, guess what, playing 10 10! Lolsssssss
The woman kept wondering, "what kind man is this that that is playing 10 10, haven't I warned you not to play 10 10 again?!"
The little boy replied, "I didn't play 10 10, o"

Iaff taya that day...

The op above is such men who still play 10 10.....

grin

1 Like

Re: My bad. Won't happen again. I forgot how few of us understand these shit by Nobody: 9:45pm On Aug 17, 2019
VillageGuyArts1:

You're the one deceiving yourself that you're fine.
Those hisses you hear when you're walking on the street is all in your head. Stop taking weed.

It's not my fault yall can never relate to these shits. Ugly monkeys
Re: My bad. Won't happen again. I forgot how few of us understand these shit by Nobody: 9:55pm On Aug 17, 2019
Yall losers so ugly and unaware , I fee alone in this world of extreme handsomeness mixed with over awareness. Anyways, monkeys tall can go to ur cage now, it's not my fault no girl ever stare at u ugly things

1 Like

Re: My bad. Won't happen again. I forgot how few of us understand these shit by ABCthings: 10:46pm On Aug 17, 2019
I sense Johnowenk has been banned.
Re: My bad. Won't happen again. I forgot how few of us understand these shit by ABCthings: 10:47pm On Aug 17, 2019
Btw, I'm reporting this thread.
Re: My bad. Won't happen again. I forgot how few of us understand these shit by SaucyBenks(m): 10:57pm On Aug 17, 2019
You'll be surprised the person behind that moniker is no different from this man

(1) (Reply)

Do Women Really Regret Breakups / Transformation :blue Eyed Lady And Children. / Girls And Their Game

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.