Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,613 members, 7,816,518 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:31 PM

Do Women Really Regret Breakups - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Do Women Really Regret Breakups (1273 Views)

Thread Of Celebrities Breakups That Shocked The World / Breakups,hoestories,crushes,truth Or Dare, Sex Talks, Giveaways / 7 Sex Positions Women Really Want (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Do Women Really Regret Breakups by Gospeltruth01: 3:28pm On Sep 09, 2019
Hi. I’m honestly very curious about this, I know it’s common for guys but I need to know if women truly regret breaking up with a good guy, especially someone who never cheated on her during their years of dating. I’m asking this because I just wonder if at all the girl whom I pathed with will ever someday regret it because I honestly did everything I could to make her happy and please her. Ubunja: I really need your opinion on this.
The mods can also push this forward if seen fit.
Thanks
Re: Do Women Really Regret Breakups by donstan18: 3:43pm On Sep 09, 2019
Are you normal atall?

You broke up with someone, instead of you to move on, you are busy wondering if she'll regret.

Did you break up with her to wonder or to move on with your life.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Do Women Really Regret Breakups by QueenSuccubus(f): 3:44pm On Sep 09, 2019
grin

Nope. Why regret? For what? undecided

Breaking up with someone is like a spring cleaning, u know?
Re: Do Women Really Regret Breakups by Flexherbal(m): 3:46pm On Sep 09, 2019
They do later in life, if they marry for the wrong reasons.

But, if you nor dey do well for the other room, just forget it.

Note: In any relationship, money and Performance in the other room are added advantage.

3 Likes

Re: Do Women Really Regret Breakups by PrimadonnaO(f): 5:20pm On Sep 09, 2019
At the last office party we had, there was an abundance of cake... rich chocolate cake, red velvet, cheese cake. But for some godforsaken reason, I barely ate. It stayed over till the Monday after... still wasn't in the mood.

Weeks after and I still regret why I didn't cut a portion to take home for when I'll be in the mood. So painful. Deep regret. cry

2 Likes

Re: Do Women Really Regret Breakups by emmaodet: 10:41pm On Sep 09, 2019
Gospeltruth01:
Hi. I’m honestly very curious about this, I know it’s common for guys but I need to know if women truly regret breaking up with a good guy, especially someone who never cheated on her during their years of dating. I’m asking this because I just wonder if at all the girl whom I pathed with will ever someday regret it because I honestly did everything I could to make her happy and please her. Ubunja: I really need your opinion on this.
The mods can also push this forward if seen fit.
Thanks

Bro most girls are heartless and don't give damn about u.
They easily move on in a relationship, in fact before breaking up wit u they are already in a transition relationship, test running that one.
The only time i noticed ladies regrets there move is when you become more successful than there present bf den deep down dey will regret it.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Do Women Really Regret Breakups by balosunky(m): 12:19am On Sep 10, 2019
It happens to both parties, They only regret when the present one doesn't meet to expectations or not better (depending on the aspect u want to look at it) than the former
Re: Do Women Really Regret Breakups by Retrography(m): 12:43am On Sep 10, 2019
Yes they do... But they quickly get over it miraculously. That's why you have very few ladies committing suicide as against the relatively large number of guys who do.

1 Like

Re: Do Women Really Regret Breakups by Jim99: 2:32am On Jan 01, 2020
Re: Do Women Really Regret Breakups by Nobody: 3:29am On Jan 01, 2020
It's like asking : does buhari regrets killing innocent Igbos?
Re: Do Women Really Regret Breakups by QueenSuccubus(f): 10:05am On Jan 03, 2020
Jim99:

Happy New Year my lady smiley

2020 is definitely our year lol

Oh yeah.. wish u d best.

(1) (Reply)

How To Know If He Loves You Genuinely / Mexico's Prostitutes Now Homeless As Coronavirus Reduce Client N Shuts Hotels / He Has Finally Called.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.