Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,417 members, 7,819,499 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:13 PM

Pre Wedding Pictures Of My Brother....help Me Celebrate - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Pre Wedding Pictures Of My Brother....help Me Celebrate (1389 Views)

These Wedding Pictures Are Trending Online / Pre-wedding Pictures: A Nairalander Escapes Singlehood / My Pre-Wedding Pictures, I Am 21 Years, While She Is 19 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pre Wedding Pictures Of My Brother....help Me Celebrate by ilemonaokolo555: 9:30pm On Aug 17, 2019
I want to use these medium to celebrate my brother.
And I want fellow nairalanders to Join me in this celebration of love...

3 Likes

Re: Pre Wedding Pictures Of My Brother....help Me Celebrate by emeijeh(m): 9:40pm On Aug 17, 2019
His sexy lips....his selling point.
Congrats to them.

superfitsez:
every body knows, they'll break up soon,I ain't celebrating sh**t

Will you shut the fvck up and wish them a blissful and fruitful married life?!
Re: Pre Wedding Pictures Of My Brother....help Me Celebrate by Maxxim: 9:41pm On Aug 17, 2019
Lovely! congrats to them hml.
Re: Pre Wedding Pictures Of My Brother....help Me Celebrate by Theta1: 9:45pm On Aug 17, 2019
Fine couple
Re: Pre Wedding Pictures Of My Brother....help Me Celebrate by vibbb: 9:45pm On Aug 17, 2019
Strictly classical and decent.
Congratulations.
Re: Pre Wedding Pictures Of My Brother....help Me Celebrate by superfitsez(m): 9:47pm On Aug 17, 2019
every body knows, they'll break up soon,I ain't celebrating sh**t
Re: Pre Wedding Pictures Of My Brother....help Me Celebrate by Liliyann(f): 10:01pm On Aug 17, 2019
Mr Seun, I'm tired of seeing cloudfare nonsense anytime I try to open this site!!
If Nairaland is too big for you to manage, sell it!!!
Re: Pre Wedding Pictures Of My Brother....help Me Celebrate by Liliyann(f): 10:02pm On Aug 17, 2019
emeijeh:
Congrats to them.

Sexy lips from a guy? undecided
The beards is cool cool

Congrats to your brother!!!
Re: Pre Wedding Pictures Of My Brother....help Me Celebrate by czarina(f): 10:33pm On Aug 17, 2019
Liliyann:

The beards is cool cool

I saw that "sexy lip" thing, it got me thinking too grin

Op, your bro and his iyawo are gorgeous. God bless their Union.
Re: Pre Wedding Pictures Of My Brother....help Me Celebrate by mezarddinny: 11:40pm On Aug 17, 2019
emeijeh:
Congrats to them.

Will you shut the fvck up and wish them a blissful and fruitful married life?!
an by force?
Re: Pre Wedding Pictures Of My Brother....help Me Celebrate by VillageGuyArts1(m): 12:16am On Aug 18, 2019
emeijeh:
Congrats to them.

Hmm ..nawa o
Sexy lips kwa...

Re: Pre Wedding Pictures Of My Brother....help Me Celebrate by Nobody: 12:18am On Aug 18, 2019
Congrats to them, hml.

They sorta look alike.
Re: Pre Wedding Pictures Of My Brother....help Me Celebrate by Nobody: 12:18am On Aug 18, 2019
emeijeh:
Congrats to them.
You are a gay?
Re: Pre Wedding Pictures Of My Brother....help Me Celebrate by Partnerbiz3: 6:10am On Aug 18, 2019
HML

Hope there will be semo and egusi that day

Sell Airtime to us and make money! We can buy up to 1 million naira airtime.

Also buy Mtn, glo and etisalat data on promo from us.
See over 807 positive feedback in red link below.

Just see below!
Re: Pre Wedding Pictures Of My Brother....help Me Celebrate by emeijeh(m): 7:20am On Aug 18, 2019
Liliyann:

The beards is cool cool

VillageGuyArts1:

Hmm ..nawa o
Sexy lips kwa...
His selling point to attract the bride was what I meant.

Zielle:

You are a gay?
God forbid!

(1) (Reply)

Pls I'm 25 Never Had A Girlfriend / My October 6th Resolution. / APOLOGIES GUYS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.