Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,334 members, 7,811,976 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 03:39 AM

Court Remands Woman In Prison For Caging 10-year-old - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Court Remands Woman In Prison For Caging 10-year-old (21311 Views)

Man Arrested For Caging And Starving His Wife For Two Years In Borno / Court Remands Woman For Alleged Murder Of 9-year-old House Help In Enugu (Pix) / Police Arrest Couple For Caging, Starving A Twelve Year Old Girl For Eight Month (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Court Remands Woman In Prison For Caging 10-year-old by PennywysCares(m): 6:16am On Aug 18, 2019
Our inability to think before we act most times put us into problem

2 Likes

Re: Court Remands Woman In Prison For Caging 10-year-old by olu77(m): 6:18am On Aug 18, 2019
Login12:
How quick are we to judge, in as much as I don't support her actions do any of you support a 10 year old drinking alcohol? Not like he bought it he literally stole it,
what about the part where she said he broke her side mirow?
Did you notice that too?
Didyou even notice she's a woman and as humans (men in particular) we've come to understand that women can not control their emotions and giving her age hmmm

Most of you guys calling her out here will do worst let's face it

She is an idiot. She will grow to become like Idi Amin. We don't have to wait till she kill the boy before we call her out. 24 years is not too young to have sense or have human feeling. There must be some elderly neighbour, pastor, family members she could have called instead of resulting to child abuse. If she spend 5 years in jail her brain will reset

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Court Remands Woman In Prison For Caging 10-year-old by Login12: 6:19am On Aug 18, 2019
olu77:

She is an idiot. She will grow to become like Idi Amin. We don't have to wait till she kill the boy before we call her out. 24 years is not too young to have sense or have human feeling. There must be some elderly neighbour, pastor, family members she could have called instead of resulting to child abuse. If she spend 5 years in jail her brain will reset

Ok
Re: Court Remands Woman In Prison For Caging 10-year-old by Felynx007(m): 6:19am On Aug 18, 2019
[s]How quick are we to judge, in as much as I don't support her actions do any of you support a 10 year old drinking alcohol? Not like he bought it he literally stole it,
Did you notice that too?
Didyou even notice she's a woman and as humans (men in particular) we've come to understand that women can not control their emotions and giving her age hmmm

Most of you guys calling her out here will do worst let's face it[/s]

Mumu what if the boy died in the process of her brutalizing the poor child? Two wrongs don't make it right.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Court Remands Woman In Prison For Caging 10-year-old by foster212: 6:20am On Aug 18, 2019
olu77:

Good neighbours who have value for human life.
Which kind good neighbours, until they turn bad? Imagine you are making love, and your neighbour from the next story building will be recording without your knowledge, and later leak the tape.
Re: Court Remands Woman In Prison For Caging 10-year-old by owila4luv(m): 6:23am On Aug 18, 2019
Login12:
How quick are we to judge, in as much as I don't support her actions do any of you support a 10 year old drinking alcohol? Not like he bought it he literally stole it,
Did you notice that too?

floggin him for wrong doing is ok but draggin the boy and lockin him in a dog cage is inhuman, at 24 an independent to the point of living on her own a having a car? she's a full blown adult. she's wicked and completly wrong

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Court Remands Woman In Prison For Caging 10-year-old by olu77(m): 6:25am On Aug 18, 2019
foster212:

Which kind good neighbours, until they turn bad? Imagine you are making love, and your neighbour from the next story building will be recording without your knowledge, and later leak the tape.

That is shocking. Your neighbour can only record your love making sessions if you live in a glass house, if the walls are made of glass. To that I will say those who live in glass house should not make love. Back to this issue, the neighbour should be giving award for saving the boys life just imagine that 10yrs old is your child, nephew etc

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Court Remands Woman In Prison For Caging 10-year-old by jaido09: 6:25am On Aug 18, 2019
Login12:
Did you notice that too?

You sound capable of doing worse. Are you sure the boy actually did all that? Even if he did, you are telling me that punishment is justifiable? A fellow human being? Don’t use her age as an excuse either. For her to have such mentality at 24 yrs, she will only get worse if not checked, that’s if it’s not too late already.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Court Remands Woman In Prison For Caging 10-year-old by metroid(m): 6:27am On Aug 18, 2019
One of the accused parents has a history of violence to kids that's where she inherited it from.

1 Like

Re: Court Remands Woman In Prison For Caging 10-year-old by larryking540: 6:30am On Aug 18, 2019
Login12:
Did you notice that too?

d question people ask is, will she do such to her own kid,?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Court Remands Woman In Prison For Caging 10-year-old by Agugbadin: 6:34am On Aug 18, 2019
Some time ago one stripped another woman naked and assaulted her for visiting there house when her husband who is the woman's Facebook friend invited her to the house and they are in the news again for assaulting a 10 yrs old, women from that part of Naija seems to take laws into their hands, they are not caring at all, they do whatever they want to do without regards for human life.

1 Like

Re: Court Remands Woman In Prison For Caging 10-year-old by foster212: 6:35am On Aug 18, 2019
olu77:

That is shocking. Your neighbour can only record your love making sessions if you live in a glass house, if the walls are made of glass. To that I will say those who live in glass house should not make love. Back to this issue, the neighbour should be giving award for saving the boys life just imagine that 10yrs old is your child, nephew etc
I don't mind. Personally, me I don't see anything wrong. It is the nosy neighbours that is my problem now. To me, she was just trying to discipline the young chap who broke her mirror after getting high on alcohol. It is not as if she actually locked the child in the same cage with the dogs. Maybe she overreacted, but at the time this happened, the anger in her made her do that, and that is the only option that could come to her mind at that time, since they were outside already. Tomorrow now, when the boy turns a drunkard and become a menace to the society because of handling him with light hand, it is people like you that will still complain about him.
Re: Court Remands Woman In Prison For Caging 10-year-old by dfrost: 6:37am On Aug 18, 2019
allanphash7:
Thus is a very good judgement

Why is this maltreatment is so rampant with some igbo women?

I'm so sorry to my fellas in the Eastern part of the country cos i am not a tribalistic person but the truth need to be told

There is absolutely no need for this. Let's rise above this tribal slurs. You could have made your comments without this. I would prefer you said common the women folk.

The area I stay one happened and I had to wage and caution the woman involved. I could have involved the police if she didn't deter and the community elder apologised on her behalf. And she was just visiting?

The neighbours should have arrested the mad women. Recording the event will not solve the problem. Unless they are bunch of cowards anf lily-livered like most Nigerians.

What if the boy had died the next one hour? day? or anything else?

We are all our brothers' keepers. Let's act like one.

Shalom.

1 Like

Re: Court Remands Woman In Prison For Caging 10-year-old by DonGtoG1(m): 6:39am On Aug 18, 2019
allanphash7:

I'm so sorry to my fellas in the Eastern part of the country cos i am not a tribalistic person but the truth need to be told

You shouldn't be sorry, because you are not being tribalistic about what you said and not in any way far from the TRUTH.

Although, child abuse is everywhere, but rampant somewhere! .

4 Likes

Re: Court Remands Woman In Prison For Caging 10-year-old by dfrost: 6:39am On Aug 18, 2019
olu77:

Good neighbours who have value for human life.

I agree with you but recording is not enough. We need to take firm action. Invite the authorities same day and immediately.
Re: Court Remands Woman In Prison For Caging 10-year-old by Agugbadin: 6:40am On Aug 18, 2019
foster212:

I don't mind. Personally, me I don't see anything wrong. It is the nosy neighbours that is my problem now. To me, she was just trying to discipline the young chap who broke her mirror after getting high on alcohol. It is not as if she actually locked the child in the same cage with the dogs. Maybe she overreacted, but at the time this happened, the anger in her made her do that, and that is the only option that could come to her mind at that time, since they were outside already. Tomorrow now, when the boy turns a drunkard and become a menace to the society because of handling him with light hand, it is people like you that will still complain about him.

I agree with you, the noisy neighbour's are a huge problem, worst when you have a church or mosque near residential accommodation
Re: Court Remands Woman In Prison For Caging 10-year-old by otabaotaba: 6:42am On Aug 18, 2019
This is my happiest moment since this year as I'm reading this article, I never know that judgement can still prevail in this Nigeria
Re: Court Remands Woman In Prison For Caging 10-year-old by foster212: 6:45am On Aug 18, 2019
Agugbadin:

I agree with you, the noisy neighbour's are a huge problem, worst when you have a church or mosque near residential accommodation
You get my point shey? If you end up with the wrong neighbours, my brother it is only God that can safe you from their consistent wahala, and peeping habit in your affairs.
Re: Court Remands Woman In Prison For Caging 10-year-old by Emeraldvoque: 6:48am On Aug 18, 2019
But that still doesn’t justify her locking him up in the kennel. There are other forms of punishment she could have meted out to him. The extent to which she took it is inhuman and barbaric!
Who knows if that wasn’t the first time she’d extremely maltreat the boy? ��‍♀️

Login12:
Did you notice that too?

2 Likes

Re: Court Remands Woman In Prison For Caging 10-year-old by sholatem(f): 6:49am On Aug 18, 2019
Login12:
Did you notice that too?
Didyou even notice she's a woman and as humans (men in particular) we've come to understand that women can not control their emotions and giving her age hmm
Do u actually think d woman will say d truth after been nabbed? She have to narrate a cook up story to save herself, can she do that to her own child if she has 1?will she be video by her neighbour if that's d real story? Trust me d woman has been maltreating d boy for a long time,her cup is just full,check d child's pic when they are trying to free him u will know he's being through a lot.

5 Likes

Re: Court Remands Woman In Prison For Caging 10-year-old by OTayobami(m): 6:52am On Aug 18, 2019
Login12:
Did you notice that too?

Bollocks! What in Hell's name are you saying, you just said he's a 10 years old, now for a second think about what the boy has been through all his life to have such bad characters, was he brought up properly like a normal child and still behave like that you think?! Now locking him up in dog's is a whole new level of inhumanity! You try that in US or UK and get caught? Then you're going to be grounded for the rest of your life.

6 Likes

Re: Court Remands Woman In Prison For Caging 10-year-old by Nobody: 6:56am On Aug 18, 2019
LASG no dey play with this kain thing. Let them first put the bitch in a dog cage too. They will be saying we are helping him. We send him to school. We feed him. We see those arguments for human trafficking every day on this forum
Re: Court Remands Woman In Prison For Caging 10-year-old by godquality: 6:58am On Aug 18, 2019
My concern now is what will happen to the child? The eagerness of the authorities acting like they really care is what i don't trust. When all is said and done, will that boy get a place to call a home?
Re: Court Remands Woman In Prison For Caging 10-year-old by Charmingrascal(m): 6:58am On Aug 18, 2019
That is a good development she is a wicked soul and no rest for the wicked.
Re: Court Remands Woman In Prison For Caging 10-year-old by seunfly: 7:12am On Aug 18, 2019
Login12:
Did you notice that too?

What is this one saying? A person that behaved like Satan in the viral video can make any demeaning lies/claim to justify her evil actions, that is why it was said to be alleged. Even if 10 years old boy stole alcohol, she will still be blamed for it, because she was supposed to make it inaccessible for him. Why keep alcohol in where minor is living.
Lastly, if it was you own son that stole alcohol, would you beat him and forcefully put him inside the dog cage, she even kicked him like football into the cage.

If you watch the video, the woman is pure evil, she acted like pure evil step mother.

1 Like

Re: Court Remands Woman In Prison For Caging 10-year-old by stubbornman(m): 7:18am On Aug 18, 2019
allanphash7:

I'm an Igbo guy and you no lie at all.... Igbo women are wicked when it comes to taking care of someone else's children!!!

3 Likes

Re: Court Remands Woman In Prison For Caging 10-year-old by seunfly: 7:25am On Aug 18, 2019
foster212:

Did you even watched the video?
Children are not safe with people like around and blaming somebody else for another person's evil act.

Are u sure the boy truely drink alcohol? You seems like somebody who can be easily deceived or u are guilty of same offence. What did u want her to say, u want her to tell police the boy ate the food she kept in the fridge or you want her to tell police the boy watched TV while she has forbidden him from watching TV? She will look for the most demeaning lies to cover up her evil deed, thank God she does not have children, she could have claimed the boy maltreated her child and locked her child inside the dog cake first, so she also locked him inside to show him how bad it was.

The evil girl kicked the boy inside the dog cage and locked him inside in the video yet you are here defending her and blaming one neighbour for devilish action.

2 Likes

Re: Court Remands Woman In Prison For Caging 10-year-old by Eteka1(m): 7:25am On Aug 18, 2019
Prosecution charges are very lenient else they would have included "Dehumanization" in their charges. Dehumanization is rated as one of the "Crimes against humanity".

2 Likes

Re: Court Remands Woman In Prison For Caging 10-year-old by wellmax(m): 7:25am On Aug 18, 2019
Onyinye Mbadike, I see you. Wicked soul.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

39-Year-Old Man Arrested For Defiling 12-Year-Old Girl In Kwara / 70-year-old Woman Cuts Her Throat With Razor Blade, Dies / Pastor In Court For Allegedly Defiling Friend’s Daughter

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.