Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,309 members, 7,811,917 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 11:34 PM

Court Remands Woman In Prison For Caging 10-year-old - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Court Remands Woman In Prison For Caging 10-year-old (21308 Views)

Man Arrested For Caging And Starving His Wife For Two Years In Borno / Court Remands Woman For Alleged Murder Of 9-year-old House Help In Enugu (Pix) / Police Arrest Couple For Caging, Starving A Twelve Year Old Girl For Eight Month (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Court Remands Woman In Prison For Caging 10-year-old by kinglee007(m): 7:26am On Aug 18, 2019
This is nice. Something good to read on Nairaland for a change. Let Justice prevail
Re: Court Remands Woman In Prison For Caging 10-year-old by luluosas(m): 7:27am On Aug 18, 2019
You are actually supporting probably maybe she is your tribal person. She is wicked and deserved to rot in jail
Login12:
How quick are we to judge, in as much as I don't support her actions do any of you support a 10 year old drinking alcohol? Not like he bought it he literally stole it,
what about the part where she said he broke her side mirow?
Did you notice that too?
Didyou even notice she's a woman and as humans (men in particular) we've come to understand that women can not control their emotions and giving her age hmmm

Most of you guys calling her out here will do worst let's face it

1 Like

Re: Court Remands Woman In Prison For Caging 10-year-old by Barryseal: 7:27am On Aug 18, 2019
What will be the faith of the boy now? Will he be in the protection house forever since he is an orphan? This lady could be the only family he has after all.
Let's temper justice with mercy on this one.

1 Like

Re: Court Remands Woman In Prison For Caging 10-year-old by seunfly: 7:29am On Aug 18, 2019
Barryseal:
What will be the faith of the boy now? Will he be in the protection house forever since he is an orphan? This lady could be the only family he has after all.

The boy will quickly be adopted, I don't even mind to adopt him as soon as possible.
Re: Court Remands Woman In Prison For Caging 10-year-old by spine: 7:29am On Aug 18, 2019
Login12:
How quick are we to judge, in as much as I don't support her actions do any of you support a 10 year old drinking alcohol? Not like he bought it he literally stole it,
Did you notice that too?
Didyou even notice she's a woman and as humans (men in particular) we've come to understand that women can not control their emotions and giving her age hmmm

What you've written is indeed very sad.
You're the kind of individual that would use a sledge hammer to kill an ant...
Or that would take a canon to settle a minor dispute.
I hope the day someone maltreat's your kin this way you would keep looking for baseless reasons for stupid reactions.
Why is there always someone volunteering and making excuses for idiocy.
Do you expect her to be given a round of applause for locking a 10yr old delinquent in a dog kernel?
You had better quit this Godless line of thought.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Court Remands Woman In Prison For Caging 10-year-old by AshipaEk0: 7:38am On Aug 18, 2019
Login12:
Did you notice that too?

I'm going to assume you are trolling.

Because that's the only way this nonsense you posted can be excused.

If you aren't, then you are a menace and dangerous to society.

The ALLEGED OFFENCES committed by a TEN YEAR OLD CHILD

Break Side Mirror
Drank Alcohol drink sold by guardian.

And you think the proper response to this by a sane adult is to beat the child like an animal, and lock him in a dog cage?

Was this what was done to you as a child

You think this action is unique for a child to carry out?

Kai, there's fire on the mountain.

So you mean those of us that played football and broke our neighbors car windshield and house windows as a child should have been murdered for it?

So all those experimenting with things we saw adult do, like take a sip of their alcohol, or steal a stick of cigarette should have earned us the death sentence or permanent maiming?

A child has behaved as a child will sometimes do, and the only correctional measure you believe is appropriate is this animalistic response?

You should be under close watch o. And you need to get help. You have unresolved anger management and reaction issues to address. You are dangerous

5 Likes

Re: Court Remands Woman In Prison For Caging 10-year-old by Nobody: 7:40am On Aug 18, 2019
dfrost:

There is absolutely no need for this. Let's rise above this tribal slurs. You could have made your comments without this. I would prefer you said common the women folk.

The area I stay one happened and I had to wage and caution the woman involved. I could have involved the police if she didn't deter and the community elder apologised on her behalf. And she was just visiting?

The neighbours should have arrested the mad women. Recording the event will not solve the problem. Unless they are bunch of cowards anf lily-livered like most Nigerians.

What if the boy had died the next one hour? day? or anything else?

We are all our brothers' keepers. Let's act like one.

Shalom.
I think it all boils down to parenting and education, most people who grow up in areas where child abuse is prominent tend to do same as parents themselves, with proper education and legislation there would be a shift in some negative cultural practices such as this.

As for the neighbours I wont want to blame them for bringing this to the media. They might have reported to the police previously but you know how our friends in the police force have an unsatisfiable desire for taking bribes, maybe her husband or brother is even the DPO in the area who knows?
Re: Court Remands Woman In Prison For Caging 10-year-old by city2city: 7:42am On Aug 18, 2019
The court should punish her by placing her on community service for a duration the court pleases...

1 Like

Re: Court Remands Woman In Prison For Caging 10-year-old by foster212: 7:44am On Aug 18, 2019
seunfly:

Did you even watched the video?
Children are not safe with people like around and blaming somebody else for another person's evil act.

Are u sure the boy truely drink alcohol? You seems like somebody who can be easily deceived or u are guilty of same offence. What did u want her to say, u want her to tell police the boy ate the food she kept in the fridge or you want her to tell police the boy watched TV while she has forbidden him from watching TV? She will look for the most demeaning lies to cover up her evil deed, thank God she does not have children, she could have claimed the boy maltreated her child and locked her child inside the dog cake first, so she also locked him inside to show him how bad it was.

The evil girl kicked the boy inside the dog cage and locked him inside in the video yet you are here defending her and blaming one neighbour for devilish action.
Face front and stop quoting me. Who can easily be deceived mister too know? My point was about the neighbours, and if you don't get it, leave it at that and stop making assumptions as if you were there yourself.
Re: Court Remands Woman In Prison For Caging 10-year-old by Bendent19: 8:19am On Aug 18, 2019
Login12:
Did you notice that too?

How do you know she's saying the truth. She'd say anything to justify her actions. And even if he drank alcohol, it doesn't warrant her to lock Jim inside a kennel with dogs. I watched the video.
Re: Court Remands Woman In Prison For Caging 10-year-old by IamPatriotic(m): 8:27am On Aug 18, 2019
Login12:
Did you notice that too?

na only madness go make pesin wan justify wetin the lady do, friend you dey mad?
Re: Court Remands Woman In Prison For Caging 10-year-old by TosinFajana(m): 8:29am On Aug 18, 2019
Login12:
Did you notice that too?

I am very very angry with you for this nonsense you just posted. So because he drank, broke her side mirror is a perfect excuse to lockup a 10year old boy in a dog cage It is obvious you are as heartless as she is
Re: Court Remands Woman In Prison For Caging 10-year-old by bamirotola: 8:33am On Aug 18, 2019
Login12:
Did you notice that too?

Is your brain aware of this post? Maybe you forgot to log into your brain. The boy is a minor, and done what he did under ignorance.. Why keep alcohol where kids especially a 10 year old could reach? If it was her own child , would she lock him up in the dog cage? Do you know the implication of locking in a dog cage, he could get choked, contract disease or what have you!! For her neighbor to record her, that shows its not her first time of doing it..

Its so sad that women that allege men at d slightest touch for abuse on social media are the major abusers! Beast of no nation, they plot against their fellow women and abuse their wards with no mercy.. But a touch on dem by a man will cause outrage online... She should enjoy her CB4 in peace jare!
Re: Court Remands Woman In Prison For Caging 10-year-old by bamirotola: 8:41am On Aug 18, 2019
foster212:

I don't mind. Personally, me I don't see anything wrong. It is the nosy neighbours that is my problem now. To me, she was just trying to discipline the young chap who broke her mirror after getting high on alcohol. It is not as if she actually locked the child in the same cage with the dogs. Maybe she overreacted, but at the time this happened, the anger in her made her do that, and that is the only option that could come to her mind at that time, since they were outside already. Tomorrow now, when the boy turns a drunkard and become a menace to the society because of handling him with light hand, it is people like you that will still complain about him.

What if her anger killed the child? Will her anger make her subject her blood kid to the same punishment? She has an iota of violence and domestic abuse in her! Clearly an 18+ drink should be kept away from reach of children, she also need to be punished for negligence .. Until we take responsibility of our action Irregardless of d influence, we won't become a better being! Imagine ifbit was a man that did this to her or a girl child, d same ladies coming out here to defend her would call man a beast!/
Re: Court Remands Woman In Prison For Caging 10-year-old by foster212: 8:46am On Aug 18, 2019
bamirotola:

What if her anger killed the child? Will her anger make her subject her blood kid to the same punishment? She has an iota of violence and domestic abuse in her! Clearly an 18+ drink should be kept away from reach of children, she also need to be punished for negligence .. Until we take responsibility of our action Irregardless of d influence, we won't become a better being! Imagine ifbit was a man that did this to her or a girl child, d same ladies coming out here to defend her would call man a beast!/
Oga na the neighbour matter be my problem. You never jam better nosy neighbours with plenty wahala.
Re: Court Remands Woman In Prison For Caging 10-year-old by bamirotola: 8:48am On Aug 18, 2019
Barryseal:

One of the most thoughtful and sensible post here!! Not some baggers supporting her monstrous action...

I think she should be made to pay a fine and temper justice with mercy like you said..also n official should be assigned to him for monthly checkup, to know if she continues with her abuse...
Re: Court Remands Woman In Prison For Caging 10-year-old by bamirotola: 8:52am On Aug 18, 2019
foster212:

Oga na the neighbour matter be my problem. You never jam better nosy neighbours with plenty wahala.

My point is for the Neigbour to have recorded this, that means it is not her first time of maltreating the boy..imagime if the boy was killed in the process? Will you be here blaming the neighbor?
Re: Court Remands Woman In Prison For Caging 10-year-old by bamirotola: 8:54am On Aug 18, 2019
myfan:

You are very right. Till today, a very visible scar can be seen on my back sustained from the beating my father gave to me just because I didn't cut grasses outside our house back then in the village.

We all have story to tell, its obvious our parents molested us all in d name of scolding and training.. And was out if ignorance, hut now that we have better knowledge in this age, better is expected from us, even if our parent sees this kind of treatment in D's age, they would fault it!
Re: Court Remands Woman In Prison For Caging 10-year-old by seunfly: 8:55am On Aug 18, 2019
foster212:

Face front and stop quoting me. Who can easily be deceived mister too know? My point was about the neighbours, and if you don't get it, leave it at that and stop making assumptions as if you were there yourself.

Would you not have wished a nosy neighbours had intervene in the following cases b4 it was too late?

https://www.pmnewsnigeria.com/2012/07/03/woman-pours-hot-water-on-step-son/

https://insightscoop.ng/2019/06/09/step-mother-disfigures-step-sons-face-with-hot-electric-iron-in-lagos-photos-video/

https://punchng.com/woman-beats-husbands-nephew-to-death-in-ogun-over-n6500/

https://punchng.com/woman-beats-10-year-old-girl-death-lagos/

I guess u don't have children yet and if u have, I wonder if u will appreciate one idiot will misbehave to urs in a similar manner.

The truth is that the neighbours has done the right thing and they should have even called police on the maniac since day one.

Re: Court Remands Woman In Prison For Caging 10-year-old by mikaelword(m): 8:56am On Aug 18, 2019
Neither your comments nor the boys alleged action justify been locked up in a kennel. There are more responsible ways to discipline people

With your words, I pray we don't get to see your own video next..

Login12:
Did you notice that too?

2 Likes

Re: Court Remands Woman In Prison For Caging 10-year-old by bamirotola: 8:58am On Aug 18, 2019
seunfly:

Would you not have wished a nosy neighbours had intervene in the following cases b4 it was too late?

https://www.pmnewsnigeria.com/2012/07/03/woman-pours-hot-water-on-step-son/

https://insightscoop.ng/2019/06/09/step-mother-disfigures-step-sons-face-with-hot-electric-iron-in-lagos-photos-video/

https://punchng.com/woman-beats-husbands-nephew-to-death-in-ogun-over-n6500/

https://punchng.com/woman-beats-10-year-old-girl-death-lagos/

I guess u don't have children yet and if u have I wonder if u will one idiot will misbehave to urs in a similar manner.

The truth is that the neighbours has done the right thing and they should have even called police on the maniac since day one.

*and it is sad to know they are all women! D self acclaimed emotional gender meting this kinda unhamane behaviour on their wards! They will wage war on kids, on their wards and on men...smh for dem wicked feminine gender oo

1 Like

Re: Court Remands Woman In Prison For Caging 10-year-old by neonly: 9:02am On Aug 18, 2019
Login12:
Did you notice that too?

Bros dis 21St century my father did worst for us but no body to fight for us
I really pity d small boy because after all dis d boy will still remain d victim
In law u don't store alcohol in d house not properly secure when u have a minor living with u not an excuse in law
Side glass or not my 13yrs old break d screen of a day old new Samsung LCD should I have killed him or lock him up
Let us learn to treat others d way we want others to treat us nd our family Thks
Re: Court Remands Woman In Prison For Caging 10-year-old by seunfly: 9:07am On Aug 18, 2019
neonly:

Bros dis 21St century my father did worst for us but no body to fight for us
I really pity d small boy because after all dis d boy will still remain d victim
In law u don't store alcohol in d house not properly secure when u have a minor living with u not an excuse in law
Side glass or not my 13yrs old break d screen of a day old new Samsung LCD should I have killed him or lock him up

Let us learn to treat others d way we want others to treat us nd our family Thks

Do u even believe that stupid cooked up story?
The way the woman acted in the video, she has been abusing the boy for long and cruelty is just all over her. Imagine kicking small boy like that without fear of injuries or damage to internal organ.
Re: Court Remands Woman In Prison For Caging 10-year-old by frozen70(f): 9:22am On Aug 18, 2019
This will throw caution to other women maltreating their house help

If you can't manage a child's childish act, return that child to his family before you set yourself up because of the child

The society will not ask you what happened, they will blame your actions
Re: Court Remands Woman In Prison For Caging 10-year-old by seunfly: 9:25am On Aug 18, 2019
frozen70:
This will throw caution to other women maltreating their house help

If you can't manage a child's childish act, return that child to his family before you set yourself up because of the child

The society will not ask you what happened, they will blame your actions

U are right, children act childishly and their is a away we managed them with love especially if they are our own children, however once those children are not our own, people turn to devil and this is common among women.

1 Like

Re: Court Remands Woman In Prison For Caging 10-year-old by godofuck231: 9:30am On Aug 18, 2019
Women who were runs babes and retired prostitutes are fund of doing such to people, and the best way they handle things is to mob, disgrace and utterly castigate anyone who offends them, they lack intelligence to talk people or children out of problems so they victimise.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Abuja-Kaduna Train Attack: Mustapha Umar Imam Recounts Ordeal In Terror Den / 70-year-old Woman Cuts Her Throat With Razor Blade, Dies / 39-Year-Old Man Arrested For Defiling 12-Year-Old Girl In Kwara

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.