Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,950 members, 7,814,221 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 09:17 AM

U.k Visa Qustion For Just Wise - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / U.k Visa Qustion For Just Wise (1480 Views)

Has Anyone Ever Applied For A U.k Visa For Premiership Games? / U.k Visa 10 Year Ban Question For Justwise Urgent / U.k Visa Advice My People (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

U.k Visa Qustion For Just Wise by Nobody: 9:04pm On Oct 21, 2010
pls the dont sumit laminated doc stuff so people will laminated doc will they be refuse just saw it on the uk visas site
Re: U.k Visa Qustion For Just Wise by justwise(m): 9:14pm On Oct 21, 2010
Alikote:

pls the dont sumit laminated doc stuff so people will laminated doc will they be refuse just saw it on the uk visas site

If don't have time to get another original copy then submit the laminated copy, i guess the BHC is used to the issue of laminated documents with Nigerians now.
Re: U.k Visa Qustion For Just Wise by gestapo(f): 4:18am On Oct 22, 2010
Why not remove the plastic used to laminate the document,abi na molten iron dem dey take laminate paper for naija ni
Re: U.k Visa Qustion For Just Wise by justwise(m): 7:07am On Oct 22, 2010
gestapo:

Why not remove the plastic used to laminate the document,abi na molten iron dem dey take laminate paper for naija ni

Does that work?
Re: U.k Visa Qustion For Just Wise by Vicjustice: 8:40am On Oct 22, 2010
gestapo:

I still think you can reason better than this.
Re: U.k Visa Qustion For Just Wise by Nobody: 8:07pm On Oct 22, 2010
gestapo:

Vicjustice:

I still think you can reason better than this.
Quite so. The main problem is that the paper is so fully bonded to the plastic covering that it cannot be detached. However given the rampant forgery of document by some misguided professional travel agents at times it becomes necessary to undertake a forensic exanination of the unlaminated document.
Re: U.k Visa Qustion For Just Wise by gestapo(f): 3:15am On Nov 22, 2010
^^^ Are you 3 alright in the head (it is a question mind you), what is hard in using a blade in removing the plastic used in the laminating (which is not up to 1mm thick)and seperating it from the paper
Re: U.k Visa Qustion For Just Wise by gestapo(f): 3:16am On Nov 22, 2010
^^^ Are you 3 alright in the head (it is a question mind you), what is hard in using a blade in removing the plastic used in the laminating (which is not up to 1mm thick)and seperating it from the paper

[s]if my response was too harsh, kindly let me know gently lipsrsealed[/s]
Re: U.k Visa Qustion For Just Wise by demi2008(f): 8:05pm On Nov 22, 2010
Just Wise as I see u r online could you tell me if u know anything about Tier 2 Dependant application. Does the sponsor need £800 for 3 months. Thanks
Re: U.k Visa Qustion For Just Wise by Nobody: 8:26pm On Nov 22, 2010
gestapo:

Lol, you're funny. wink

I think the issue lies with how the laminate was carried out. Some laminates have an air space, whereby the paper's just suspended in the plastic. These can be delaminated. However, if there's no air gap, i.e the plastic's physically bonded to the paper, there's no way to seperate plastic from paper, without defacing the typeface.
Re: U.k Visa Qustion For Just Wise by gestapo(f): 2:02am On Nov 23, 2010
Siena:

Lol, you're funny. wink

I think the issue lies with how the laminate was carried out. Some laminates have an air space, whereby the paper's just suspended in the plastic. These can be delaminated. However, if there's no air gap, i.e the plastic's physically bonded to the paper, there's no way to seperate plastic from paper, without defacing the typeface.

cheesy Don't mind me, lol. Wow i did not know those kinds existed, are they only exclusive to Nigeria? Thanks for taking time out to enlighten me though, much appreciated.

To the 3 gentlemen above, accept my heartfelt apologies embarassed but if only you were thinking along the same line as Siena tongue
Re: U.k Visa Qustion For Just Wise by justwise(m): 9:23am On Nov 23, 2010
demi2008:

Just Wise as I see u r online could you tell me if u know anything about Tier 2 Dependant application. Does the sponsor need £800 for 3 months. Thanks

You can find the info here http://www.ukba.homeoffice.gov.uk/workingintheuk/tier2/general/dependants/ have a look at the policy guidance
Re: U.k Visa Qustion For Just Wise by sonyvaio(f): 1:02pm On Nov 23, 2010
Please, can I quickly ask, which is cheaper for a masters student in the UK; To stay in the school accommodation or to get private accommodation not far from school?
I will be doing a research based masters in January and I don't really socialize well, besides I want to be alone as much as possible.
Re: U.k Visa Qustion For Just Wise by justwise(m): 1:09pm On Nov 23, 2010
sonyvaio:

Please, can I quickly ask, which is cheaper for a masters student in the UK; To stay in the school accommodation or to get private accommodation not far from school?
I will be doing a research based masters in January and I don't really socialize well, besides I want to be alone as much as possible.

University accommodations are always expensive, you get value for money with private accommodation

(1) (Reply)

7 Activities That Could Get You Jailed (or Killed) While Traveling / Passengers Abandon Dana Air Over Safety / How Much Is T.fare Now From East Lagos?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.