Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,836 members, 7,810,215 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:21 AM

Suicide Blast At A Wedding Reception In Afghanistan, 63 Killed, 182 Wounded - Foreign Affairs (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Suicide Blast At A Wedding Reception In Afghanistan, 63 Killed, 182 Wounded (29655 Views)

Blast At Catholic Mass In Southern Philippines Leaves Four Dead. / US Completes Evacuation Of Embassy In Afghanistan As Flag Went Down / A Lost Purse From 1957 Found Inside Ohio School Wall 63 Years Later (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Suicide Blast At A Wedding Reception In Afghanistan, 63 Killed, 182 Wounded by miky(m): 9:09pm On Aug 18, 2019
Any country that has a greater percentage of Muslims

Is a country heading for failure!!!

2 Likes

Re: Suicide Blast At A Wedding Reception In Afghanistan, 63 Killed, 182 Wounded by closearms(m): 9:12pm On Aug 18, 2019
luminouz:
shocked

This is the issue I have with Islam.
How come a religion of 'peace' is associated with so much violence?

What kind of God asks you to kill yourself, only to get 62/82/1000 virgins in the afterlife? How is virginity a priority when compared with families destroyed and lives lost?

How can you listen to an imam who believes you're chosen by God to blow yourself up,while his sons and daughters school abroad, living a life of wealth and affluence? Why can't his kids do the honours?

How do you follow a mindset that always promotes war,bloodshed and chaos,as the ultimate of all beliefs?

Christianity had its own glaring flaws but never have I heard born again christians blowing up people as a way of life.

I could be wrong but this suicide bomber won't be a christian too

you are getting it all wrong ... those who blow their self up are not fighting for islam .. the version of islam we see on media or see from wrong representative of islam or witness in pysical daily life are the stroetype of wrong perceptive that we install in our minds ... if killing for Allah was as easy as blowing yourself in the midst, the imam that instructed it would have killed himself before instructing it .

1 Like

Re: Suicide Blast At A Wedding Reception In Afghanistan, 63 Killed, 182 Wounded by Biritiko: 9:16pm On Aug 18, 2019
yellowman2225:
Be straight! Just tell me all I mentioned above were not caused by Islam.

Cutting of hands? is it Christians that performs that in he north

Mohammed married Aisha under 10, so do Muslims in the North. is that Also caused by Christianity?

Don't be shy, he Problem of Nigeria is the NORTH, and the problem of the NORTH is Islam. Have you eve met a northern Christian? Any Northerner that's a Christian is always lovable
Trash as always .
Re: Suicide Blast At A Wedding Reception In Afghanistan, 63 Killed, 182 Wounded by Biritiko: 9:17pm On Aug 18, 2019
miky:
Any country that has a greater percentage of Muslims

Is a country heading for failure!!!
Eg Dubai, Abu Dahabi, Saudi Arabia , Turkey, Morocco . Etc
You go dy alright las las
Re: Suicide Blast At A Wedding Reception In Afghanistan, 63 Killed, 182 Wounded by yellowman2225(m): 9:18pm On Aug 18, 2019
sacx:
Also learnt those at the wedding were Shia minorities, while ISIL behind the attack is being spearheaded by Sunnis. I hope this scenario doesn't play out in Nigeria too.
If Muslims can be persecuting their Muslim brothers (shia) what do all out think they will so to Christians? There more than 10,000 different Churches with somewhat different Churches in Nigeria, from rccg, to celestial o CAC, to mountain of fire etc. When did you hear CAC Burnt RCCG Church? Never will it happen, but Islam is too violent to allow Shia, Ahmadiya etc

If you know the source of Shia and Sunni, you will laugh at Islam. All these 2 started after he great war of supremacy between Aisha followers and Mohammed's follower. millions of death due to supremacy after their Prophets death. SMH for all brainwashed Islamist

3 Likes

Re: Suicide Blast At A Wedding Reception In Afghanistan, 63 Killed, 182 Wounded by LewinskyMon: 9:21pm On Aug 18, 2019
princfred:
They worshipped the blood sucking demon allah the wrong way and the followers who feel so used them to appease allah.
cool
Re: Suicide Blast At A Wedding Reception In Afghanistan, 63 Killed, 182 Wounded by closearms(m): 9:26pm On Aug 18, 2019
LewinskyMon:
cool
just hear your self
Re: Suicide Blast At A Wedding Reception In Afghanistan, 63 Killed, 182 Wounded by yellowman2225(m): 9:26pm On Aug 18, 2019
Biritiko:

I've lived in at least 2 of these Countries above with exception of Saudi including Malaysia.

By the time oil becomes valueless, Saudi will only live on tourism, Dubai will die naturally, Turkey has Christian basis and I consider it Gods own till date. Morocco is very liberal state. I've been there before, just like Malaysia, they run a free country. People wear Bum short in both Malay and Morocco street without anyone harassing them. Can you do his in Saudi? Nope.

Islamic Countries are they worst, even worse than Nigeria. Quote me anywhere, Royal families in Qatar, Saudi, Uae don't work at all. they depend on Oil money and lives in luxury at he detriment of the nation.

The only difference between the Royal families and Nigerian politician is that they still develop their countries while our own polithievians always pocket our money regardless of their Jumbo pay.

3 Likes

Re: Suicide Blast At A Wedding Reception In Afghanistan, 63 Killed, 182 Wounded by rolams(m): 9:34pm On Aug 18, 2019
luminouz:
shocked

What kind of God asks you to kill yourself, only to get 62/82/1000 virgins in the afterlife? How is virginity a priority when compared with families destroyed and lives lost?

How can you listen to an imam who believes you're chosen by God to blow yourself up,while his sons and daughters school abroad, living a life of wealth and affluence? Why can't his kids do the honours?

How do you follow a mindset that always promotes war,bloodshed and chaos,as the ultimate of all beliefs?

Christianity had its own glaring flaws but never have I heard born again christians blowing up people as a way of life.

Did you see any religion mentioned here? Who told you the perpetrators are Muslims. Where did you see Islam/Quran promoting violence? Are there no Christian terrorist? Are there no pagan terrorist?. Pls keep religion aside, some people are not just fit to be human being. How on earth will someone derive satisfaction from taking lives you can create. Some people are wicked! They shall never go unpunished!!
Re: Suicide Blast At A Wedding Reception In Afghanistan, 63 Killed, 182 Wounded by yellowman2225(m): 9:35pm On Aug 18, 2019
Biritiko:

Pu mentioned only 5 countries. Lol. why not mention Venezuela, Yemen, Iraq, Iran, etc.
Afghanistan,

I can mention 20 good prosperous christian Countries only in Europe without blinking an eye.

I wonder If there's any Muslim that sees these and still chose to be throwing Bomb
upandown.

2 Likes

Re: Suicide Blast At A Wedding Reception In Afghanistan, 63 Killed, 182 Wounded by yellowman2225(m): 9:42pm On Aug 18, 2019
rolams:

Did you see any religion mentioned here? Who told you the perpetrators are Muslims. Where did you see Islam/Quran promoting violence? Are there no Christian terrorist? Are there no pagan terrorist?. Pls keep religion aside, some people are not just fit to be human being. How on earth will someone derive satisfaction from taking lives you can create. Some people are wicked! They shall never go unpunished!!
If anyone rearing Cows kills on farm, even if the Killer is a Northern Yoruba man, won people call him killer Heardman? That's a the situation Islamist put themselves, because over 90% of such bombing worldwide, also in Afghan is ascribed to them . The odd that the perpetrators are not Muslims is 1:10,000. Almost impossible.

Tell me he new ,Zealand killer, and other you can ascribe o a non Muslim worldwide and the only casualties of Islamist in West Africa alone will swallow numbers of all non Muslim killers for for the past 10 years.

Islam is bad.
Re: Suicide Blast At A Wedding Reception In Afghanistan, 63 Killed, 182 Wounded by Biritiko: 9:43pm On Aug 18, 2019
yellowman2225:
Pu mentioned only 5 countries. Lol. why not mention Venezuela, Yemen, Iraq, Iran, etc.
Afghanistan,

I can mention 20 good prosperous christian Countries only in Europe without blinking an eye.

I wonder If there's any Muslim that sees these and still chose to be throwing Bomb
upandown.
Lmfao.
Re: Suicide Blast At A Wedding Reception In Afghanistan, 63 Killed, 182 Wounded by Biritiko: 9:45pm On Aug 18, 2019
yellowman2225:
I've lived in at least 2 of these Countries above with exception of Saudi including Malaysia.

By the time oil becomes valueless, Saudi will only live on tourism, Dubai will die naturally, Turkey has Christian basis and I consider it Gods own till date. Morocco is very liberal state. I've been there before, just like Malaysia, they run a free country. People wear Bum short in both Malay and Morocco street without anyone harassing them. Can you do his in Saudi? Nope.

Islamic Countries are they worst, even worse than Nigeria. Quote me anywhere, Royal families in Qatar, Saudi, Uae don't work at all. they depend on Oil money and lives in luxury at he detriment of the nation.

The only difference between the Royal families and Nigerian politician is that they still develop their countries while our own polithievians always pocket our money regardless of their Jumbo pay.

Trash spilling as usual.
I won’t wrestle with a pig.
Re: Suicide Blast At A Wedding Reception In Afghanistan, 63 Killed, 182 Wounded by yellowman2225(m): 9:49pm On Aug 18, 2019
Biritiko:

Trash as always .
Tell me cutting of hands and legs through Sharia in the North didn't increase their numbers on handicap, Yell me Aisha was over 18 when Mohammed married her. I stated facts above, all you have upstairs is TRASH. Tell me I lied.

Problem o the north is Islam QED.

2 Likes

Re: Suicide Blast At A Wedding Reception In Afghanistan, 63 Killed, 182 Wounded by Adeevah(m): 9:51pm On Aug 18, 2019
Aaaah Buhari!

Why do you have to allow this?

Buhaaaaaaaaaaari
Re: Suicide Blast At A Wedding Reception In Afghanistan, 63 Killed, 182 Wounded by yellowman2225(m): 9:53pm On Aug 18, 2019
Biritiko:

Trash spilling as usual.
I won’t wrestle with a pig.
Yes. I gave out facts you cannot dispute. Imagine a poo calling someone a Pig. at least a pig is a living thing with brain. Show me your brain, let me see. Brainwashed mofo

1 Like

Re: Suicide Blast At A Wedding Reception In Afghanistan, 63 Killed, 182 Wounded by TruthinAction: 9:54pm On Aug 18, 2019
I don't know why people in this modern age will still believe in this religion that instigate members to kill.

3 Likes

Re: Suicide Blast At A Wedding Reception In Afghanistan, 63 Killed, 182 Wounded by crafteck(m): 9:54pm On Aug 18, 2019
luminouz:
shocked

Den no go hear, na to argue and argue then defend what they don't understand.

1 Like

Re: Suicide Blast At A Wedding Reception In Afghanistan, 63 Killed, 182 Wounded by crafteck(m): 9:57pm On Aug 18, 2019
Amieinu123:

dont interprete Islam with actions of some sects claiming they are doing it in the name of Islam. All reasonable Islamic scholars doesnot agree with their views,we called them terrorist too. Allah in suratul Noor has said "do not kill urself,Allah is merciful upon you". So pls if some sect does anything stop directing it to Islam. We condemned it and may the soul of the late rest in peace. Ameen

Continue... Sha don't preach near someone that has just lost a loved one to una brainwashing, continue closing your eyes.

1 Like

Re: Suicide Blast At A Wedding Reception In Afghanistan, 63 Killed, 182 Wounded by yellowman2225(m): 10:05pm On Aug 18, 2019
[sh spilling as usual.

I won’t wrestle with a pig. [/quote]I'm typing on phonemes and typed all these within minutes.

Its sad I'm typing against someone who believes BOOK IS HARAM.

IMAGINE, YOU NEVER TYPED MORE THAN A SINGLE LINE IN ALL POSTS. MAY BE U NO EVEN
UNDERSTAND WETIN U DEY TYPE SEF. STUPID MOFO. OYA REPLY AGAIN WITH THE ONLY ENGLISH YOU KNOW. TRASH LOL
Re: Suicide Blast At A Wedding Reception In Afghanistan, 63 Killed, 182 Wounded by Nobody: 10:08pm On Aug 18, 2019
luminouz:
shocked

If the Christians of the Inquisition had bombs they would have used them.
Re: Suicide Blast At A Wedding Reception In Afghanistan, 63 Killed, 182 Wounded by Akpan107(m): 10:31pm On Aug 18, 2019
mu2sa2:
Dont waste precious time with these people; they are agents planted on social media. They are tasked to smear Islam at every opportunity in the futile effort to stop its inroad into their heartlands as the world's fastest growing faith. These people are already alarmed that islam will be the leading religion in the world by 2050.
Please, dominated the world 2020, that can't change the fact of the mass killings by Islamic terrorists.

Quran 9:29_30
Sura 9:5

May you guys never see Christians kill.

1 Like

Re: Suicide Blast At A Wedding Reception In Afghanistan, 63 Killed, 182 Wounded by rolams(m): 10:41pm On Aug 18, 2019
yellowman2225:
If anyone rearing Cows kills on farm, even if the Killer is a Northern Yoruba man, won people call him killer Heardman? That's a the situation Islamist put themselves, because over 90% of such bombing worldwide, also in Afghan is ascribed to them . The odd that the perpetrators are not Muslims is 1:10,000. Almost impossible.

Tell me he new ,Zealand killer, and other you can ascribe o a non Muslim worldwide and the only casualties of Islamist in West Africa alone will swallow numbers of all non Muslim killers for for the past 10 years.

Islam is bad.

No religion will teach killing. Some people are wicked. That's my point.
Re: Suicide Blast At A Wedding Reception In Afghanistan, 63 Killed, 182 Wounded by paix(m): 10:49pm On Aug 18, 2019
grace008:
The groom and his bride will have a sorrowful days for the rest of their life. God help them to heal
That's if they're not among the dead.

1 Like

Re: Suicide Blast At A Wedding Reception In Afghanistan, 63 Killed, 182 Wounded by Akpan107(m): 10:54pm On Aug 18, 2019
yellowman2225:
Be straight! Just tell me all I mentioned above were not caused by Islam.

Cutting of hands? is it Christians that performs that in he north

Mohammed married Aisha under 10, so do Muslims in the North. is that Also caused by Christianity?

Don't be shy, he Problem of Nigeria is the NORTH, and the problem of the NORTH is Islam. Have you eve met a northern Christian? Any Northerner that's a Christian is always lovable
Narrated Hisham's father: Khadija died three years before the Prophet (ﷺ) departed to Medina.

He stayed there for two years or so and then he married `Aisha when she was a girl of six years of age, and he consumed that marriage when she was nine years old.
Sahih Bukhari 5:58:236

1 Like

Re: Suicide Blast At A Wedding Reception In Afghanistan, 63 Killed, 182 Wounded by JeogahII(m): 10:59pm On Aug 18, 2019
But Afghanistan is 90% Muslims na, why the killing?

Re: Suicide Blast At A Wedding Reception In Afghanistan, 63 Killed, 182 Wounded by Nobody: 11:36pm On Aug 18, 2019
The suicide bomber in Kabul wedding hall was a Pakistani from Orakzai Agency, Pakistan, his name was Abu Asim al Pakistani. Allegedly is affiliated to ISIS-K , a local Pakistani terror offshoot of ISIS.

Many of Taliban fighters are Pakistanis , who are controlled by Pakistani military and ISI to bring back Afghanistan under Islamic Taliban rule for control over Afghanistan by Pakistan.

The name of the Taliban politburo is Quetta Shura. It is located in Quetta of Pakistan and given protection by Pakistani military and ISI

1 Like

Re: Suicide Blast At A Wedding Reception In Afghanistan, 63 Killed, 182 Wounded by Nobody: 11:45pm On Aug 18, 2019
JeogahII:
But Afghanistan is 90% Muslims na, why the killing?

Pakistan is the reason for the survival of Taliban and other Islamic terror groups in Afghanistan.

Pakistan has no strategic depth vis a vis India , from the border of India Pakistan extends only around 700 km in depth. If the Indians mount an assault to punish Pakistan for any terrorist attacks , then there is no room for their army to maneuver inorder to gain safety or regroup .

Hence Pakistani military wants to control Afghanistan through Islamists inorder to have a friendly country whereby they can have strategic depth to escape indian military strikes.

Plus the steady supply of Afghan jihadis to send to India for terrorist strikes. Previously in the 1990s lot of Afghan Mujahideens were send to India for terrorism , but after US invasion it stopped , so Pakistan using Taliban to force US to pull out do that more jihadis become available for waging terror against India.

This is the link for the official Twitter of AmrullahSaleh ex intelligence chief of Afghanistan and running vice presidential candidate

https://mobile.twitter.com/AmrullahSaleh2

Go through his tweets to understand the reasons of terrorism in Afghanistan first hand.

3 Likes

Re: Suicide Blast At A Wedding Reception In Afghanistan, 63 Killed, 182 Wounded by fortran12: 11:47pm On Aug 18, 2019
TorukMakto:

Islam is the most peaceful religion on Earth

This your certificate is a hoax and has been debunked.
Re: Suicide Blast At A Wedding Reception In Afghanistan, 63 Killed, 182 Wounded by fortran12: 11:49pm On Aug 18, 2019
rolams:

No religion will teach killing. Some people are wicked. That's my point.
The Qur'an teaches to kill infidels.
Re: Suicide Blast At A Wedding Reception In Afghanistan, 63 Killed, 182 Wounded by KenModi(m): 12:42am On Aug 19, 2019
drips8:

Effects of brainwashing by the imams, they brainwash people mostly young men into these despicable acts under the laughable guise of "rewards in heaven" just to fulfill their selfish agendas and motives.

A lot of conflicts that go on in the middle east are not all religiously inspired.

And Islam definitely has a lot of flaws but it has some positives but the good Muslims get stereotyped negatively and bear the brunt of the actions of extremists.

I do have an issue with the good muslims; they never speak out enough and condemn these acts by the fanatics among them.

They just wave it aside and are very quick to shout islamophobia when governments in the west take action based on the extremist behaviours of the few among them

2 Likes

Re: Suicide Blast At A Wedding Reception In Afghanistan, 63 Killed, 182 Wounded by nasirujj(m): 12:58am On Aug 19, 2019
luminouz:
shocked

Please always say facts,. If anyone kills any human being is as though he have killed the whole of humanity. Quran 5:30.. Pls can you quote where it is said in the Quran that if you killed anyone, you will be given 62 virgins

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Mali President Bah Ndaw, Prime Minister Moctar Ouane Resign / Prince Harry & Meghan Welcome Baby Girl - Lilibet Lili Diana Mountbatten-Windsor / Niger Republic Intercepts ISWAP Weapons Coming From Libya (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.