Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,892 members, 7,817,623 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:45 PM

Suicide Blast At A Wedding Reception In Afghanistan, 63 Killed, 182 Wounded - Foreign Affairs (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Suicide Blast At A Wedding Reception In Afghanistan, 63 Killed, 182 Wounded (29665 Views)

Blast At Catholic Mass In Southern Philippines Leaves Four Dead. / US Completes Evacuation Of Embassy In Afghanistan As Flag Went Down / A Lost Purse From 1957 Found Inside Ohio School Wall 63 Years Later (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Suicide Blast At A Wedding Reception In Afghanistan, 63 Killed, 182 Wounded by ollah2: 9:33pm On Aug 20, 2019
fortran12:

Old and new treatments are facts its not something I made up.
In the old Testament people were governed by the law in the new Testament it's grace.that. in the old Testament you sin and the result is instant judgement. The new dispensation is not like that.
To get a full image of God you find it in the whole bible and not cherry picking to suit your bias.
Its like I walk into a movie theater and see the movie for t minutes thn draw my conclusion based on what I saw. That is what you are doing. Like I said earlier see the whole picture and not just a part.

Keep writing trash man. Your god isnt different from man. He made mistakes loads of them then try to fix shit up yet still made series of them. He ain't perfect afterall. He isnt worse than man. Man can still forgive, man wont even put you in fire for something for a small crime.
Re: Suicide Blast At A Wedding Reception In Afghanistan, 63 Killed, 182 Wounded by ollah2: 9:33pm On Aug 20, 2019
fortran12:

Old and new treatments are facts its not something I made up.
In the old Testament people were governed by the law in the new Testament it's grace.that. in the old Testament you sin and the result is instant judgement. The new dispensation is not like that.
To get a full image of God you find it in the whole bible and not cherry picking to suit your bias.
Its like I walk into a movie theater and see the movie for t minutes thn draw my conclusion based on what I saw. That is what you are doing. Like I said earlier see the whole picture and not just a part.

Keep writing trash man. Your god isnt different from man. He made mistakes loads of them then try to fix shit up yet still made series of them. He ain't perfect afterall. He isnt worse than man. Man can still forgive, man wont even put you in fire for something for a small crime.
Re: Suicide Blast At A Wedding Reception In Afghanistan, 63 Killed, 182 Wounded by ollah2: 9:35pm On Aug 20, 2019
fortran12:

The image just reiterated what you said earlier. That is not a reason. So cos its in an image format I should believe it right?
Give reasons that come from critical reasoning and not just an image with text.

What does your bible tell you about non Christians? I must be having a back and forth with a zombie
Re: Suicide Blast At A Wedding Reception In Afghanistan, 63 Killed, 182 Wounded by fortran12: 10:01pm On Aug 20, 2019
ollah2:

It's like this man is already destined for hell he only came to save man. You going to hell is not based on a small sin u commit. It's a nature that man is born with unless he changes his nature and that is where Jesus comes in.

1 Like

Re: Suicide Blast At A Wedding Reception In Afghanistan, 63 Killed, 182 Wounded by fortran12: 10:03pm On Aug 20, 2019
ollah2:

What does your bible tell you about non Christians? I must be having a back and forth with a zombie
What is with the name calling? Can't you have a decent conversation?
The Bible says all non Christians should chose life so they can be saved.

1 Like

Re: Suicide Blast At A Wedding Reception In Afghanistan, 63 Killed, 182 Wounded by ollah2: 10:07pm On Aug 20, 2019
fortran12:

What is with the name calling? Can't you have a decent conversation?
The Bible says all non Christians should chose life so they can be saved.

saved from ?
Re: Suicide Blast At A Wedding Reception In Afghanistan, 63 Killed, 182 Wounded by ollah2: 10:08pm On Aug 20, 2019
fortran12:

It's like this man is already destined for hell he only came to save man. You going to hell is not based on a small sin u commit. It's a nature that man is born with unless he changes his nature and that is where Jesus comes in.

oh yh, only jesus worshippers aren't going to hell. exactly what the picture says. exactly why y'all are bigots
Re: Suicide Blast At A Wedding Reception In Afghanistan, 63 Killed, 182 Wounded by fortran12: 10:53pm On Aug 20, 2019
ollah2:

oh yh, only jesus worshippers aren't going to hell. exactly what the picture says. exactly why y'all are bigots
See how I proved my point and all you come up with is a picture that does not prove anything.

1 Like

Re: Suicide Blast At A Wedding Reception In Afghanistan, 63 Killed, 182 Wounded by fortran12: 10:56pm On Aug 20, 2019
ollah2:

saved from ?
Like I said cos of the nature of sin in man he is destined for help except there is a change in nature that is the only way to be saved.
At least the bible provides a way for salvation what does the Quran provide nothing. Just believe in Mohammed as the last prophet or pay the tax so you would not be killed.

1 Like

Re: Suicide Blast At A Wedding Reception In Afghanistan, 63 Killed, 182 Wounded by ollah2: 11:29pm On Aug 20, 2019
fortran12:

Like I said cos of the nature of sin in man he is destined for help except there is a change in nature that is the only way to be saved.
At least the bible provides a way for salvation what does the Quran provide nothing. Just believe in Mohammed as the last prophet or pay the tax so you would not be killed.

who cares what your bible or the quran provides? are you guys so stupid that you don't know beyond versus between both of you? you god made it clear, without jesus you are hell bound which makes you, your god bible and bullcrap
Re: Suicide Blast At A Wedding Reception In Afghanistan, 63 Killed, 182 Wounded by ollah2: 11:30pm On Aug 20, 2019
fortran12:

See how I proved my point and all you come up with is a picture that does not prove anything.

it can't prove anything to a blind close minded person that can't answer a simple question

where is the destination of non christians?
Re: Suicide Blast At A Wedding Reception In Afghanistan, 63 Killed, 182 Wounded by fortran12: 12:23am On Aug 21, 2019
ollah2:

who cares what your bible or the quran provides? are you guys so stupid that you don't know beyond versus between both of you? you god made it clear, without jesus you are hell bound which makes you, your god bible and bullcrap
Can't you speak without abusing people? It only shows what type of person you are. All through this conversation i have not called you names and i treated you with respect I expect the same from you.

1 Like

Re: Suicide Blast At A Wedding Reception In Afghanistan, 63 Killed, 182 Wounded by fortran12: 12:24am On Aug 21, 2019
ollah2:

it can't prove anything to a blind close minded person that can't answer a simple question

where is the destination of non christians?
Hell is the destination of non believers

1 Like

Re: Suicide Blast At A Wedding Reception In Afghanistan, 63 Killed, 182 Wounded by ollah2: 9:36am On Aug 21, 2019
fortran12:

Can't you speak without abusing people? It only shows what type of person you are. All through this conversation i have not called you names and i treated you with respect I expect the same from you.

i can't treat someone who hates non christians and believe they are hell candidates. such people deserve zero respect
Re: Suicide Blast At A Wedding Reception In Afghanistan, 63 Killed, 182 Wounded by ollah2: 9:37am On Aug 21, 2019
fortran12:

exactly what i have said from the beginning yet you kept writing gibberish
Re: Suicide Blast At A Wedding Reception In Afghanistan, 63 Killed, 182 Wounded by fortran12: 9:44am On Aug 21, 2019
ollah2:

i can't treat someone who hates non christians and believe they are hell candidates. such people deserve zero respect
So cos I disagree with you means I hate you?
What sort of logic is that?
Since non Christians do not believe in God then why are they fearful of what they do not believe exists?
If you check out what I said earlier I said everyone was hell bound until Jesus came to save. Accept his salvation and change your destination. Its that simple.
If you dnt believe in it good for you that does not mean I hate you.
All you zero respext etc only shows what kind of person you are.
Re: Suicide Blast At A Wedding Reception In Afghanistan, 63 Killed, 182 Wounded by ollah2: 9:50am On Aug 21, 2019
fortran12:

So cos I disagree with you means I hate you?
What sort of logic is that?

fortran12:

fortran12:

fortran12:

These and loads more aren't disagreement. shoving your jesus down people's throats is blatant and complete bigotry and hypocrisy which makes you and others irrespective of religion haters , bigots and hypocrites
Re: Suicide Blast At A Wedding Reception In Afghanistan, 63 Killed, 182 Wounded by fortran12: 9:57am On Aug 21, 2019
ollah2:

These and loads more aren't disagreement. shoving your jesus down people's throats is blatant and complete bigotry and hypocrisy which makes you a hater.
Who is shoving Jesus down your throat only if your conscience is pricking you.
You have your opinion I have mine. Both of us mentioned our points so who is shoving what in whose throat?
Only if you point is weak and your last line of defence is " someone is shoving Jesus down your throat"
Y
Re: Suicide Blast At A Wedding Reception In Afghanistan, 63 Killed, 182 Wounded by ollah2: 11:03am On Aug 21, 2019
fortran12:

Who is shoving Jesus down your throat only if your conscience is pricking you.
You have your opinion I have mine. Both of us mentioned our points so who is shoving what in whose throat?
Only if you point is weak and your last line of defence is " someone is shoving Jesus down your throat"
Y

If you aren't doing that then explain your comments i quoted earlier
Re: Suicide Blast At A Wedding Reception In Afghanistan, 63 Killed, 182 Wounded by fortran12: 11:36am On Aug 21, 2019
ollah2:

If you aren't doing that then explain your comments i quoted earlier
You asked me a question and I answered. If I asked the same of you will I conclude you pushing your opinion down my throat?
They are all opinions and one is right with the other wrong. Both can't be right.

1 Like

Re: Suicide Blast At A Wedding Reception In Afghanistan, 63 Killed, 182 Wounded by NCBMEDIA: 11:38am On Aug 21, 2019

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w2mvn5cOmWo

Steven Harvey Breaks down in tear visiting Slave Castle In Ghana| Elmina

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Mali President Bah Ndaw, Prime Minister Moctar Ouane Resign / Wagner Troops Want To Go On "Excursion" To Poland & Explore West - Lukashenko / Prince Harry & Meghan Welcome Baby Girl - Lilibet Lili Diana Mountbatten-Windsor

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.