Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,842 members, 7,820,934 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:50 AM

Suicide Blast At A Wedding Reception In Afghanistan, 63 Killed, 182 Wounded - Foreign Affairs (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Suicide Blast At A Wedding Reception In Afghanistan, 63 Killed, 182 Wounded (29695 Views)

Blast At Catholic Mass In Southern Philippines Leaves Four Dead. / US Completes Evacuation Of Embassy In Afghanistan As Flag Went Down / A Lost Purse From 1957 Found Inside Ohio School Wall 63 Years Later (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Suicide Blast At A Wedding Reception In Afghanistan, 63 Killed, 182 Wounded by BalogunIdowu(m): 5:43pm On Aug 19, 2019
luminouz:

Ignorance is what?
I'm Yoruba like you with Muslim grandparents, so I'm not being biased at all. That stuff is so prevalent in Islam,unless you wanna gloss it over

The question is if Muslims perpetuate such, does that mean that is what the religion preached them to do. It's on both sides of the faith so don't attach it to islam
Re: Suicide Blast At A Wedding Reception In Afghanistan, 63 Killed, 182 Wounded by luminouz(m): 5:50pm On Aug 19, 2019
BalogunIdowu:

The question is if Muslims perpetuate such, does that mean that is what the religion preached them to do. It's on both sides of the faith so don't attach it to islam
Like I said,its prevalent in Islam. Not all Muslims are bad or suicide bombers but look at northern Nigeria and boko haram rubbish. Look at Syria,Lebanon,Afghanistan. Sunnis and Shiites. How many times do you find Christians suicide bombing people,claiming they will be rewarded in heaven? And these people quote the Quoran before beheading their victims. You know why? Because the Quoran has teachings about infidels and jihad. I have watched several videos of these beheadings. Just say you don't believe in such as a person,not that its not prevalent in Islam.

1 Like

Re: Suicide Blast At A Wedding Reception In Afghanistan, 63 Killed, 182 Wounded by Nobody: 6:15pm On Aug 19, 2019
ollah2:

Which jesus christ? The white European you worship?? What teachings?
White European/Black Jew/Yellow Japanese/Red Indian what does it matter? Grow up please.

1 Like

Re: Suicide Blast At A Wedding Reception In Afghanistan, 63 Killed, 182 Wounded by ollah2: 6:25pm On Aug 19, 2019
kattytamer:

White European/Black Jew/Yellow Japanese/Red Indian what does it matter? Grow up please.

I grew up to know you are slaves. You criminalize worshippers traditionalists, castigate and criticize their religion, call their gods evil yet your own god is the worst and his worshippers have committed worst crime against humanity than the combination of all "evil gods" combined.
Re: Suicide Blast At A Wedding Reception In Afghanistan, 63 Killed, 182 Wounded by Nobody: 7:12pm On Aug 19, 2019
ollah2:

I grew up to know you are slaves. You criminalize worshippers traditionalists, castigate and criticize their religion, call their gods evil yet your own god is the worst and his worshippers have committed worst crime against humanity than the combination of all "evil gods" combined.
Love your neighbour as you love yourself, in other words hurt no one, whats your problem with that?
Btw tell me about this your white european jesus please.

1 Like

Re: Suicide Blast At A Wedding Reception In Afghanistan, 63 Killed, 182 Wounded by fortran12: 7:18pm On Aug 19, 2019
ollah2:

Only a fool says the bible was written to the world.
What is your reason or reference.
Re: Suicide Blast At A Wedding Reception In Afghanistan, 63 Killed, 182 Wounded by ollah2: 7:34pm On Aug 19, 2019
kattytamer:

Love your neighbour as you love yourself, in other words hurt no one, whats your problem with that?
Btw tell me about this your white european jesus please.

Is that the only thing in your slave bible? Do you want me to list the vioence, crime, ms etc your bible contains? Which portrait picture do you have in your church and home? Which portrait picture have you being bowing and praying to?
Re: Suicide Blast At A Wedding Reception In Afghanistan, 63 Killed, 182 Wounded by ollah2: 7:37pm On Aug 19, 2019
fortran12:

What is your reason or reference.

There are over 7 billion people on earth and the bible is the spiritual manual for all of them else they are going to hell. It's the third quater of 2019, upgrade your mentality
Re: Suicide Blast At A Wedding Reception In Afghanistan, 63 Killed, 182 Wounded by Nobody: 8:56pm On Aug 19, 2019
ollah2:

Is that the only thing in your slave bible? Do you want me to list the vioence, crime, ms etc your bible contains? Which portrait picture do you have in your church and home? Which portrait picture have you being bowing and praying to?
Lol have you been to my house to know I have a picture of a white european jesus? And where did you see me bowing to a picture? You are still stuck on crimes in the Bible? I thought we were talking about Christianity?
Re: Suicide Blast At A Wedding Reception In Afghanistan, 63 Killed, 182 Wounded by ollah2: 9:02pm On Aug 19, 2019
kattytamer:

Lol have you been to my house to know I have a picture of a white european jesus? And where did you see me bowing to a picture? You are still stuck on crimes in the Bible? I thought we were talking about Christianity?

Thank goodness "you dont have it". What about your church and other billios of Christians? Is the bible not the spiritual manual of christians again?
Re: Suicide Blast At A Wedding Reception In Afghanistan, 63 Killed, 182 Wounded by rolams(m): 9:19pm On Aug 19, 2019
fortran12:

What was Mohammad's last comment before he died?. The bible was not written to prophets it was written to the world

I told you I am not in for argument but you kept pushing me. You have not been reading your Bible at all. Ok, if the Bible was not written to prophets then, all Christians should be killers according to these Bible verses.........

Jeremiah 50:21

"Against the land of Merathaim, go up against it, And against the inhabitants of Pekod. Slay and utterly destroy them," declares the LORD, "And do according to all that I have commanded you.

Ecclesiastes 3:3

A time to kill and a time to heal; A time to tear down and a time to build up.

euteronomy 13:15

you shall surely strike the inhabitants of that city with the edge of the sword, utterly destroying it and all that is in it and its cattle with the edge of the sword.

Jeremiah 18:21

Therefore, give their children over to famine And deliver them up to the power of the sword; And let their wives become childless and widowed Let their men also be smitten to death, Their young men struck down by the sword in battle.

Jeremiah 48:10

"Cursed be the one who does the LORD'S work negligently, And cursed be the one who restrains his sword from blood.

Revelation 6:8

I looked, and behold, an ashen horse; and he who sat on it had the name Death; and Hades was following with him Authority was given to them over a fourth of the earth, to kill with sword and with famine and with pestilence and by the wild beasts of the earth.

Deuteronomy 13:9

"But you shall surely kill him; your hand shall be first against him to put him to death, and afterwards the hand of all the people.

Kings 10:25

Then it came about, as soon as he had finished offering the burnt offering, that Jehu said to the guard and to the royal officers, "Go in, kill them; let none come out." And they killed them with the edge of the sword; and the guard and the royal officers threw them out, and went to the inner room of the house of Baal.

Kings 11:8

"Then you shall surround the king, each with his weapons in his hand; and whoever comes within the ranks shall be put to death. And be with the king when he goes out and when he comes in."

I can give you up to twenty Bible verses that ordered killings. But I still repeat, the directive is from God to the prophets for some reasons and not for these wicked hardhearted people. READ YOUR BIBLE!
Re: Suicide Blast At A Wedding Reception In Afghanistan, 63 Killed, 182 Wounded by ollah2: 10:12pm On Aug 19, 2019
rolams:

I told you I am not in for argument but you kept pushing me. You have not been reading your Bible at all. Ok, if the Bible was not written to prophets then, all Christians should be killers according to these Bible verses.........

"Against the land of Merathaim, go up against it, And against the inhabitants of Pekod. Slay and utterly destroy them," declares the LORD, "And do according to all that I have commanded you.

you shall surely strike the inhabitants of that city with the edge of the sword, utterly destroying it and all that is in it and its cattle with the edge of the sword.

Therefore, give their children over to famine And deliver them up to the power of the sword; And let their wives become childless and widowed Let their men also be smitten to death, Their young men struck down by the sword in battle.

"Cursed be the one who does the LORD'S work negligently, And cursed be the one who restrains his sword from blood.

I looked, and behold, an ashen horse; and he who sat on it had the name Death; and Hades was following with him Authority was given to them over a fourth of the earth, to kill with sword and with famine and with pestilence and by the wild beasts of the earth.

"But you shall surely kill him; your hand shall be first against him to put him to death, and afterwards the hand of all the people.

Then it came about, as soon as he had finished offering the burnt offering, that Jehu said to the guard and to the royal officers, "Go in, kill them; let none come out." And they killed them with the edge of the sword; and the guard and the royal officers threw them out, and went to the inner room of the house of Baal.

"Then you shall surround the king, each with his weapons in his hand; and whoever comes within the ranks shall be put to death. And be with the king when he goes out and when he comes in."

I can give you up to twenty Bible verses that ordered killings. But I still repeat, the directive is from God to the prophets for some reasons and not for these wicked hardhearted people. READ YOUR BIBLE!

How dare you quote the bible with carnal fingers? You need to be spiritually filled to understand the bible else you wont have written like this. Ask for forgiveness before its too late
Re: Suicide Blast At A Wedding Reception In Afghanistan, 63 Killed, 182 Wounded by yellowman2225(m): 10:28pm On Aug 19, 2019
rolams:

It will be an understatement if I call you ignorant. But in Christianity, we find any time to explain to unbelievers. All those areas quoted were from Old testament before the birth of Jesus Christ.

So, here is what u are saying, you want me know to still continue to do what Jesus came to abolish in new testament? OK. As a Muslim, will you continue to do what your mOHAMMED came to abolish? If your answer is YES, then I will believe your bible quotations are right in this context. Be the judge in Nigeria our own case.

If an idol is worshipped in Quran history before Mohammed came with his killing messages, will be you still continue idol worshiping as previously done in Medina?

Answer Baba Imam!!!

1 Like

Re: Suicide Blast At A Wedding Reception In Afghanistan, 63 Killed, 182 Wounded by yellowman2225(m): 10:37pm On Aug 19, 2019
ollah2:

There has been mass shooting recently in the USA which has killed numbers of people and injured many. It has caused pains tot he families of the victims affected. None of your christian folks has ever criticized or called the white race devilish by the activities of these guys. None!! But when a Muslim does shit then islam is the problem.

You christians arent only bigots and hypocrites but also full of hate and bile
Did any of these shooters shout Jesus is Lord before Killing?

But ur own folks always shout One stupid alahushit akbarshit before killing.

In order word, no Christian will tell u aGod asked him to kill, but ur people will even record video before beheading to show they are doing wills ovthe non existent allah

1 Like

Re: Suicide Blast At A Wedding Reception In Afghanistan, 63 Killed, 182 Wounded by ollah2: 10:45pm On Aug 19, 2019
yellowman2225:
Did any of these shooters shout Jesus is Lord before Killing?

But ur own folks always shout One stupid alahushit akbarshit before killing.

In order word, no Christian will tell u aGod asked him to kill, but ur people will even record video before beheading to show they are doing wills ovthe non existent allah

Did the bombers shout anything before attacking muslims and Islam? Ur people recorded themselves before shooting muslims in different mosques to satisfy the will of your non existent god.
Re: Suicide Blast At A Wedding Reception In Afghanistan, 63 Killed, 182 Wounded by ollah2: 10:48pm On Aug 19, 2019
yellowman2225:
It will be an understatement if I call you ignorant. But in Christianity, we find any time to explain to unbelievers. All those areas quoted were from Old testament before the birth of Jesus Christ.

So, here is what u are saying, you want me know to still continue to do what Jesus came to abolish in new testament? OK. As a Muslim, will you continue to do what your mOHAMMED came to abolish? If your answer is YES, then I will believe your bible quotations are right in this context. Be the judge in Nigeria our own case.

If an idol is worshipped in Quran history before Mohammed came with his killing messages, will be you still continue idol worshiping as previously done in Medina?

Answer Baba Imam!!!

Abolish nonsense even when jesus himself said he didnt come to abolish the law but to fulfil. They claim it's old testament yet pray with with psalms, deuteronomy, malachi, proverbs etc?
Is the god of old testament different from the god of new testament?
See how he easily and quickly called him unbeliever because he isnt a christian but they have problems with muslims when they are called infidels. Hypocritical christians

Shioor!!!
Re: Suicide Blast At A Wedding Reception In Afghanistan, 63 Killed, 182 Wounded by Nobody: 10:51pm On Aug 19, 2019
ollah2:

Thank goodness "you dont have it". What about your church and other billios of Christians? Is the bible not the spiritual manual of christians again?
You are one narrow-minded folk, in The Bible it says a woman caught in adultery should be stoned to death, but when an adulterous woman was brought to Jesus Christ what was His response? Christianity is beyond that, stop hating. As for your white european Jesus, has a picture of anyone consititute harm to you in any way? However The Bible doesnt teach bowing before or praying to statues or images. Shallom.

1 Like

Re: Suicide Blast At A Wedding Reception In Afghanistan, 63 Killed, 182 Wounded by ollah2: 10:54pm On Aug 19, 2019
kattytamer:

You are one narrow-minded folk, in The Bible it says a woman caught in adultery should be stoned to death, but when an adulterous woman was brought to Jesus Christ what was His response? Christianity is beyond that, stop hating. As for your white european Jesus, has a picture of anyone consititute harm to you in any way?

Christianity is beyond the crimes, wars, ills, violence etc in the bible or what are you saying? I'm being pretty straight and telling you what your bible entails. The harm it has constituted is believing and worshiping a white man which has affected your mental cap for generations and you are proud of it.
Re: Suicide Blast At A Wedding Reception In Afghanistan, 63 Killed, 182 Wounded by ollah2: 10:56pm On Aug 19, 2019
kattytamer:

You are one narrow-minded folk, in The Bible it says a woman caught in adultery should be stoned to death, but when an adulterous woman was brought to Jesus Christ what was His response? Christianity is beyond that, stop hating. As for your white european Jesus, has a picture of anyone consititute harm to you in any way? However The Bible doesnt teach bowing before or praying to statues or images. Shallom.

Yet you have images of jesus and mary in churches and homes. You have the cross with you. Be your own judge man
Re: Suicide Blast At A Wedding Reception In Afghanistan, 63 Killed, 182 Wounded by fortran12: 10:57pm On Aug 19, 2019
rolams:

If you notice there is a story behind all these you quotes. The old Testament God was speaking to the Jews via prophets. There were no Christians in the old Testament. So all you quoted are not relevant.
In the case of Mohammed, its evident after he died his followers started following his instructions by invading lands and killing people. They killed all the way from Spain to India until they were resisted.
The Bible contains several stories all leading to the introduction of Jesus in the new Testament.
Also the some prophets wrote parts of the Bible for people to know God's mind. The bible was not written to prophets but via prophets to people.

1 Like

Re: Suicide Blast At A Wedding Reception In Afghanistan, 63 Killed, 182 Wounded by fortran12: 11:01pm On Aug 19, 2019
ollah2:

There are over 7 billion people on earth and the bible is the spiritual manual for all of them else they are going to hell. It's the third quater of 2019, upgrade your mentality
Lol. So because it's not the popular choice it means it's wrong? That is no reason at all. I was expecting some constructive criticism not this flimsy reason.
Am sure you can give a better reason.
Re: Suicide Blast At A Wedding Reception In Afghanistan, 63 Killed, 182 Wounded by ollah2: 11:03pm On Aug 19, 2019
fortran12:

If you notice there is a story behind all these you quotes. The old Testament God was speaking to the Jews via prophets. There were no Christians in the old Testament. So all you quoted are not relevant.
In the case of Mohammed, its evident after he died his followers started following his instructions by invading lands and killing people. They killed all the way from Spain to India until they were resisted.
The Bible contains several stories all leading to the introduction of Jesus in the new Testament.
Also the some prophets wrote parts of the Bible for people to know God's mind. The bible was not written to prophets but via prophets to people.

When I call Christian's bigots and hypocrites, they act as though I hate then but it's their bigotry and hypocrisy I hate. See how he scripted the Quran around killing people but wrote the bible contain several stories brilliantly not mentiong kill like he used for the quran yet the bible is filled with murder, incest, crime, violence, greed, sex, and every negative thing fo mankind.

The bible was written via prophets? Could you break this down further

Lastly, is the old testament god different from the new testament god? Is the god you worship different from the god that petty god of the bible?
Re: Suicide Blast At A Wedding Reception In Afghanistan, 63 Killed, 182 Wounded by ollah2: 11:04pm On Aug 19, 2019
fortran12:

Lol. So because it's not the popular choice it means it's wrong? That is no reason at all. I was expecting some constructive criticism not this flimsy reason.
Am sure you can give a better reason.

Constructive criticism makes sense only to mind person and despite the fact that I just gave one, narrow minded person like you wont see it
Re: Suicide Blast At A Wedding Reception In Afghanistan, 63 Killed, 182 Wounded by Nobody: 11:07pm On Aug 19, 2019
ollah2:

Yet you have images of jesus and mary in churches and homes. You have the cross with you. Be your own judge man
True, when you read The Book of Revelations in the Letters of The Spirit to The Churches you would find all the Churches had a fault or another, so its not new. These things are the makings of men and not necessarily what Jesus teaches. God help us all.
But this post is about the ugly face of islam, which like you say are similar to things in the Old Testament, True Christianity is way above that. Jesus Christ or The Apostles never advocated violence and destruction. Accept that fact.
Re: Suicide Blast At A Wedding Reception In Afghanistan, 63 Killed, 182 Wounded by ollah2: 11:11pm On Aug 19, 2019
kattytamer:

True, when you read The Book of Revelations in the Letters of The Spirit to The Churches you would find all the Churches had a fault or another, so its not new. These things are the makings of men and not necessarily what Jesus teaches. God help us all.
But this post is about the ugly face of islam, which like you say are similar to things in the Old Testament, True Christianity is way above that. Jesus Christ or The Apostles never advocated violence and destruction. Accept that fact.

Makings of men made David, moses, abraham, etc war criminals? Making of men made your god kill al first sons of Egypt. Makings of men made tour god kill 42 children because they mocked a bald elisha? Talk about the ugly face of your god and the bible before talking about others.

Is the god of that old testament different from the god of new testament?
Is the god you worshil different from those worshiped by David, moses, jesus etc?
Is your god now man that changes his mind and ways?

Only hypocrites and bigots do exactly the same your Christians do
Re: Suicide Blast At A Wedding Reception In Afghanistan, 63 Killed, 182 Wounded by fortran12: 11:16pm On Aug 19, 2019
ollah2:

Constructive criticism makes sense only to mind person and despite the fact that I just gave one, narrow minded person like you wont see it
You did not give any real reason you just said cos there are 7 billion people in the world so it's wrong. That is no reason. It's not even related to this topic. What do 7 billion people have to do with the topic?

1 Like

Re: Suicide Blast At A Wedding Reception In Afghanistan, 63 Killed, 182 Wounded by ollah2: 11:23pm On Aug 19, 2019
fortran12:

You did not give any real reason you just said cos there are 7 billion people in the world so it's wrong. That is no reason. It's not even related to this topic. What do 7 billion people have to do with the topic?

Are you suffering from selective amnesia? Dont you know what you write again?
Re: Suicide Blast At A Wedding Reception In Afghanistan, 63 Killed, 182 Wounded by fortran12: 11:30pm On Aug 19, 2019
ollah2:

When I call Christian's bigots and hypocrites, they act as though I hate then but it's their bigotry and hypocrisy I hate. See how he scripted the Quran around killing people but wrote the bible contain several stories brilliantly not mentiong kill like he used for the quran yet the bible is filled with murder, incest, crime, violence, greed, sex, and every negative thing fo mankind.

The bible was written via prophets? Could you break this down further

Lastly, is the old testament god different from the new testament god? Is the god you worship different from the god that petty god of the bible?

Let me explain the prophets part first. The prophets were God's voice on earth so they spoke and wrote as inspired by God to the people they were sent to. So the. Bible was not written to prophets. The bible is a collection of several writings from different periods and they all point to the birth of one person- Jesus.

Like I said the bible in the old Testament has lots of stories about murder killings greed etc. It's a story of the Israelites and it has plenty of things but if u read without bias all these people were not Christians. The old Testament had plenty of wars fightings punishments etc. Not everything in the Bible is God speaking some are narrations, events, poems etc. All the text in the old Testament point to one person and that is Jesus. It's the followers of Jesus that are called Christians and they follow after how Jesus lived. You can see it evident in how they did after he died. The followers of Mohammed are Muslims and you can see how they did after he died. Even when he was alive .you see how they fought and killed people.

For the last question. God is the same he doesn't change. He is the same in the old and new testament.

1 Like

Re: Suicide Blast At A Wedding Reception In Afghanistan, 63 Killed, 182 Wounded by fortran12: 11:32pm On Aug 19, 2019
ollah2:

Are you suffering from selective amnesia? Dont you know what you write again?
You did not give a valid reason. What does the number of people in the world have to do with the bible being right or wrong. At least explain.

1 Like

Re: Suicide Blast At A Wedding Reception In Afghanistan, 63 Killed, 182 Wounded by BalogunIdowu(m): 1:28am On Aug 20, 2019
luminouz:

Like I said,its prevalent in Islam. Not all Muslims are bad or suicide bombers but look at northern Nigeria and boko haram rubbish. Look at Syria,Lebanon,Afghanistan. Sunnis and Shiites. How many times do you find Christians suicide bombing people,claiming they will be rewarded in heaven? And these people quote the Quoran before beheading their victims. You know why? Because the Quoran has teachings about infidels and jihad. I have watched several videos of these beheadings. Just say you don't believe in such as a person,not that its not prevalent in Islam.

That is not the teaching of Islam!
Re: Suicide Blast At A Wedding Reception In Afghanistan, 63 Killed, 182 Wounded by Nobody: 4:47am On Aug 20, 2019
ollah2:

Makings of men made David, moses, abraham, etc war criminals? Making of men made your god kill al first sons of Egypt. Makings of men made tour god kill 42 children because they mocked a bald elisha? Talk about the ugly face of your god and the bible before talking about others.

Is the god of that old testament different from the god of new testament?
Is the god you worshil different from those worshiped by David, moses, jesus etc?
Is your god now man that changes his mind and ways?

Only hypocrites and bigots do exactly the same your Christians do
...keep digging you would find the answers you seek, not very far from you.
Re: Suicide Blast At A Wedding Reception In Afghanistan, 63 Killed, 182 Wounded by ollah2: 7:02am On Aug 20, 2019
fortran12:

Let me explain the prophets part first. The prophets were God's voice on earth so they spoke and wrote as inspired by God to the people they were sent to. So the. Bible was not written to prophets. The bible is a collection of several writings from different periods and they all point to the birth of one person- Jesus.

Like I said the bible in the old Testament has lots of stories about murder killings greed etc. It's a story of the Israelites and it has plenty of things but if u read without bias all these people were not Christians. The old Testament had plenty of wars fightings punishments etc. Not everything in the Bible is God speaking some are narrations, events, poems etc. All the text in the old Testament point to one person and that is Jesus. It's the followers of Jesus that are called Christians and they follow after how Jesus lived. You can see it evident in how they did after he died. The followers of Mohammed are Muslims and you can see how they did after he died. Even when he was alive .you see how they fought and killed people.

For the last question. God is the same he doesn't change. He is the same in the old and new testament.

Since the bible is the voice of god then your god is as confused as a teenage girl. The inconsistencies, lies etc of your god are the the worst things to be known to mankind.

The hypocritical thing you guys mention is they all point to jesus and they weren't christians yet both old and new testament are in the bible and you all worship the same terrorist and murderous god. The god that love us so much that he killed millions of people and animals without thinking but cant do anything to his worst enemy called satan. The said and most hated satan never killed anybody in the bible, everything he did was granted by your god. He requested his permission before proceeding and he granted them but as petty, backbittig and murderous your god is, he will turn around and blame him.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Niger Republic Intercepts ISWAP Weapons Coming From Libya (Photos) / Prince Harry & Meghan Welcome Baby Girl - Lilibet Lili Diana Mountbatten-Windsor / Wagner Troops Want To Go On "Excursion" To Poland & Explore West - Lukashenko

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 127
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.