Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,660 members, 7,820,325 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:06 PM

Suicide Blast At A Wedding Reception In Afghanistan, 63 Killed, 182 Wounded - Foreign Affairs (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Suicide Blast At A Wedding Reception In Afghanistan, 63 Killed, 182 Wounded (29683 Views)

Blast At Catholic Mass In Southern Philippines Leaves Four Dead. / US Completes Evacuation Of Embassy In Afghanistan As Flag Went Down / A Lost Purse From 1957 Found Inside Ohio School Wall 63 Years Later (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Suicide Blast At A Wedding Reception In Afghanistan, 63 Killed, 182 Wounded by ollah2: 7:08am On Aug 20, 2019
kattytamer:

...keep digging you would find the answers you seek, not very far from you.

Found them already and I have helped mentally stable people as well to see the light. The earlier you open your minds, eyes and free yourself from shackles and chains the better else you will forever remain a slave

"Mental slavery is the worst form of Slavery. It gives you the illusion of freedom, makes you trust, love and defend your oppressor while making an enemy of those who are trying to free you or open your eyes!"

Re: Suicide Blast At A Wedding Reception In Afghanistan, 63 Killed, 182 Wounded by ollah2: 7:10am On Aug 20, 2019
fortran12:

You did not give a valid reason. What does the number of people in the world have to do with the bible being right or wrong. At least explain.

It cant be a valid reason since it doesnt support your narration.
Re: Suicide Blast At A Wedding Reception In Afghanistan, 63 Killed, 182 Wounded by SauravBhagat: 7:33am On Aug 20, 2019
ollah2:

Since the bible is the voice of god then your god is as confused as a teenage girl. The inconsistencies, lies etc of your god are the the worst things to be known to mankind.

The hypocritical thing you guys mention is they all point to jesus and they weren't christians yet both old and new testament are in the bible and you all worship the same terrorist and murderous god. The god that love us so much that he killed millions of people and animals without thinking but cant do anything to his worst enemy called satan. The said and most hated satan never killed anybody in the bible, everything he did was granted by your god. He requested his permission before proceeding and he granted them but as petty, backbittig and murderous your god is, he will turn around and blame him.

Ma'am, let there be peace. All must visit www.yuvagasm.com to know the real truth. Thanks
Re: Suicide Blast At A Wedding Reception In Afghanistan, 63 Killed, 182 Wounded by fortran12: 7:52am On Aug 20, 2019
ollah2:

Since the bible is the voice of god then your god is as confused as a teenage girl. The inconsistencies, lies etc of your god are the the worst things to be known to mankind.

The hypocritical thing you guys mention is they all point to jesus and they weren't christians yet both old and new testament are in the bible and you all worship the same terrorist and murderous god. The god that love us so much that he killed millions of people and animals without thinking but cant do anything to his worst enemy called satan. The said and most hated satan never killed anybody in the bible, everything he did was granted by your god. He requested his permission before proceeding and he granted them but as petty, backbittig and murderous your god is, he will turn around and blame him.
A lot of your assumptions are wrong like Satan asking for permission from God to do evil ( only happened with job).

Your conclusion about God is based on seeing a part of the picture instead of stepping back and seeing the whole thing. Whn u watch a movie you don't see 5 mins and draw conclusion from it, See the entire thing before u judge. I never said the bible is only the voice of God. It also contains stories and events. Cos someone did some evil in the bible does not mean God approves of it. There are parts that are events punishment for sin and God speaking.

1 Like

Re: Suicide Blast At A Wedding Reception In Afghanistan, 63 Killed, 182 Wounded by fortran12: 7:56am On Aug 20, 2019
ollah2:

It cant be a valid reason since it doesnt support your narration.
Your reason is not logical.ilogical. So in your world if something is not a popular choice that means it's wrong.
The earth being flat was a popular choice back in the day does that still hold water now?
Give a logical reason not there are 7 billion people in the world therefore it's wrong.

1 Like

Re: Suicide Blast At A Wedding Reception In Afghanistan, 63 Killed, 182 Wounded by ollah2: 8:01am On Aug 20, 2019
fortran12:

A lot of your assumptions are wrong like Satan asking for permission from God to do evil ( only happened with job).

Your conclusion about God is based on seeing a part of the picture instead of stepping back and seeing the whole thing. Whn u watch a movie you don't see 5 mins and draw conclusion from it, See the entire thing before u judge. I never said the bible is only the voice of God. It also contains stories and events. Cos someone did some evil in the bible does not mean God approves of it. There are parts that are events punishment for sin and God speaking.

Who destroyed the world?
Who sent bears to kill innocent 42 children because they mocked elisha?
Who hardened pharaoh hearts but blamed pharaoh for not freeing his people?
Who killed first borns and livestocks in Egypt?
Who curses the 10 generation because of the sin of one person?
Who ask for the death of anybody seen worshiping another god in the hands of his people?

Do you want me to list more?

Kindly list the people satan killed out rightly without the permission of your murderous god?
Re: Suicide Blast At A Wedding Reception In Afghanistan, 63 Killed, 182 Wounded by ollah2: 8:02am On Aug 20, 2019
fortran12:

Your reason is not logical.ilogical. So in your world if something is not a popular choice that means it's wrong.
The earth being flat was a popular choice back in the day does that still hold water now?
Give a logical reason not there are 7 billion people in the world therefore it's wrong.

I already gave you a logical reason hence my mention of over 7 billion people, it's your choice to either understand it and keep scoring blanks
Re: Suicide Blast At A Wedding Reception In Afghanistan, 63 Killed, 182 Wounded by fortran12: 8:07am On Aug 20, 2019
ollah2:

Who destroyed the world?
Who sent bears to kill innocent 42 children because they mocked elisha?
Who hardened pharaoh hearts but blamed pharaoh for not freeing his people?
Who killed first borns and livestocks in Egypt?
Who curses the 10 generation because of the sin of one person?
Who ask for the death of anybody seen worshiping another god in the hands of his people?

Do you want me to list more?

Kindly list the people satan killed out rightly without the permission of your murderous god?

What reasons were given for all u quoted above? Like I said you are not seeing the entire picture. All you picking from are in the old Testament when the law was in effect. It had consequences. This period now is of grace ( new testament) and it has consequences.

1 Like

Re: Suicide Blast At A Wedding Reception In Afghanistan, 63 Killed, 182 Wounded by fortran12: 8:09am On Aug 20, 2019
ollah2:

I already gave you a logical reason hence my mention of over 7 billion people, it's your choice to either understand it and keep scoring blanks

Below is your statement

There are over 7 billion people on earth and the bible is the spiritual manual for all of them else they are going to hell. It's the third quater of 2019, upgrade your mentality

Pls point to your reason here.

1 Like

Re: Suicide Blast At A Wedding Reception In Afghanistan, 63 Killed, 182 Wounded by rolams(m): 8:48am On Aug 20, 2019
fortran12:

If you notice there is a story behind all these you quotes. The old Testament God was speaking to the Jews via prophets. There were no Christians in the old Testament. So all you quoted are not relevant.
In the case of Mohammed, its evident after he died his followers started following his instructions by invading lands and killing people. They killed all the way from Spain to India until they were resisted.
The Bible contains several stories all leading to the introduction of Jesus in the new Testament.
Also the some prophets wrote parts of the Bible for people to know God's mind. The bible was not written to prophets but via prophets to people.

Hmmm! I don't want you to push me further. I hate attaching wrong statements/attitude to the prophets. Moreover, you know nothing about your Bible. How do I expect you to know more about the Quran when your heart, soul, mind, blood and body have already been polluted with hatred? You can't learn or know anything when you fail to study meticulously with free mind.

The questions that require answers from you are: Was the Quran the word of Muhammad? How could the person chased out of his home town, fled with fewer followers pronounced and wage war against the multitude of unbelievers who chased him out of the land? Did he fight any war with the unbelievers then with greater army? Do you know Jesus also instructed the desciples to get swords?
Re: Suicide Blast At A Wedding Reception In Afghanistan, 63 Killed, 182 Wounded by rolams(m): 9:21am On Aug 20, 2019
yellowman2225:
It will be an understatement if I call you ignorant. But in Christianity, we find any time to explain to unbelievers. All those areas quoted were from Old testament before the birth of Jesus Christ.

So, here is what u are saying, you want me know to still continue to do what Jesus came to abolish in new testament? OK. As a Muslim, will you continue to do what your mOHAMMED came to abolish? If your answer is YES, then I will believe your bible quotations are right in this context. Be the judge in Nigeria our own case.

If an idol is worshipped in Quran history before Mohammed came with his killing messages, will be you still continue idol worshiping as previously done in Medina?

Answer Baba Imam!!!

Mr knowledgeable! I know you will all spew what you know nothing about. Anyway, I am not surprised. Your heart and mind have been polluted with hatred.

Muhammad came with killing messages? Hmmm! i pity those who shy away from saying the truth.

Is Quran the word of Muhammad?

Can you wage war against the person who is capable of destroying you? If No, how will you in your right sense think/believe Muhammad will wage war against the multitude of unbelievers army with fewer followers?

Check this verse......

Luke 22:36–37

But now let the one who has a moneybag take it, and likewise a knapsack. And let the one who has no sword sell his cloak and buy one. For I tell you that this Scripture must be fulfilled in me: ‘And he was numbered with the transgressors.’ For what is written about me has its fulfillment.

Just read this verse attributed Jesus (from the new testament).

I know you will try to explain it, but if you do, you are turning yourself to a bigger foooooooool. Because, you want to make me believe your explanations or you think you can explain the context while you fail to believe and understand that each Quranic verses have their contexts, reasons/causes of revelation, time of revelation and to whom the revelation was directed to too.
Re: Suicide Blast At A Wedding Reception In Afghanistan, 63 Killed, 182 Wounded by Rajiokazaki(m): 9:22am On Aug 20, 2019
rolams:

Bible didn't right? You better go and read your Bible!

I am not ready for any argument. There are many things you people failed to realise, God's instruction in the scriptures then are directed to the prophets and not any foolish individual of this time.
...... I honestly like what you 've pointed out.... first time am hearing this..... but you do realise it still persists in some places....... I stay in northern Nigeria...it's hopelessly hopeless trying to defend any religion ,,, cos if we have to be realistic and look at certain records in the scriptures, some of them don't have a place in our contemporary society ... ... wish we could all jettison certain records in the scriptures. . just love God, Love yourself, and Love your neighbours, no minding religion, race, ethnic, colour or class.... that I think would be religion enough
Re: Suicide Blast At A Wedding Reception In Afghanistan, 63 Killed, 182 Wounded by rolams(m): 9:25am On Aug 20, 2019
ollah2:

How dare you quote the bible with carnal fingers? You need to be spiritually filled to understand the bible else you wont have written like this. Ask for forgiveness before its too late

Only your God will/can judge you with your comment!
Re: Suicide Blast At A Wedding Reception In Afghanistan, 63 Killed, 182 Wounded by rolams(m): 9:26am On Aug 20, 2019
Rajiokazaki:
...... I honestly like what you 've pointed out.... first time am hearing this..... but you do realise it still persists in some places....... I stay in northern Nigeria...it's hopelessly hopeless trying to defend any religion ,,, cos if we have to be realistic and look at certain records in the scriptures, some of them don't have a place in our contemporary society ... ... wish we could all jettison certain records in the scriptures. . just love God, Love yourself, and Love your neighbours, no minding religion, race, ethnic, colour or class.... that I think would be religion enough

My point. Thanks so much.
Re: Suicide Blast At A Wedding Reception In Afghanistan, 63 Killed, 182 Wounded by Imustreturn(m): 9:41am On Aug 20, 2019
Ofemmanu1:
Islamabad walahi.

Re: Suicide Blast At A Wedding Reception In Afghanistan, 63 Killed, 182 Wounded by fortran12: 10:06am On Aug 20, 2019
rolams:

Hmmm! I don't want you to push me further. I hate attaching wrong statements/attitude to the prophets. Moreover, you know nothing about your Bible. How do I expect you to know more about the Quran when your heart, soul, mind, blood and body have already been polluted with hatred? You can't learn or know anything when you fail to study meticulously with free mind.

The questions that require answers from you are: Was the Quran the word of Muhammad? How could the person chased out of his home town, fled with fewer followers pronounced and wage war against the multitude of unbelievers who chased him out of the land? Did he fight any war with the unbelievers then with greater army? Do you know Jesus also instructed the desciples to get swords?
i know alot about both books as i have read both of them. Your claim about me knowing nothingg about is bible is laughable.
the quran are words of mohammed and words from several text that were around during his time.
Mohammed has always been a warlord before he was chased out he was peaceful when he came back it was through the sword he conqurered the land.
Jesus told his disciples to get swords just to fulfil a prophecy in the old testament about him. This takes nothing away from who Jesus is, what he did and how his people lived afterwards. Contrast with Mohammed whose followers followed his commands to kill until people convert to islam or they pay the jizya to stay safe.

2 Likes

Re: Suicide Blast At A Wedding Reception In Afghanistan, 63 Killed, 182 Wounded by Nobody: 10:59am On Aug 20, 2019
ollah2:

Found them already and I have helped mentally stable people as well to see the light. The earlier you open your minds, eyes and free yourself from shackles and chains the better else you will forever remain a slave

"Mental slavery is the worst form of Slavery. It gives you the illusion of freedom, makes you trust, love and defend your oppressor while making an enemy of those who are trying to free you or open your eyes!"
...you think you know so much right?

1 Like

Re: Suicide Blast At A Wedding Reception In Afghanistan, 63 Killed, 182 Wounded by Dagrace01(m): 11:04am On Aug 20, 2019
Amieinu123:

in islam Jihad are many..the prophet said the first and most of jihad is to fight ur mind from disobeying Allah...Jihad is to protect islam dignity,it doesnt mean only war...all the Jihad that the prophet fought,was either he was invaded, or counter war, the prophet had never just start killing people in the name of jihad..go and read the history of the prophet,and be careful to read both those writing by muslim and non,and compare and you will understand
ok o. But why do terrorist organizations like Isis, Al shabaab, Al queda, Boko Haram and the likes believe they're the one practicing the real Islam as laid down by prophet Muhammed. There must be a part of the Quran they're either following or misinterpreted

1 Like

Re: Suicide Blast At A Wedding Reception In Afghanistan, 63 Killed, 182 Wounded by Amieinu123(m): 11:53am On Aug 20, 2019
Dagrace01:
ok o. But why do terrorist organizations like Isis, Al shabaab, Al queda, Boko Haram and the likes believe they're the one practicing the real Islam as laid down by prophet Muhammed. There must be a part of the Quran they're either following or misinterpreted

most of them interpret it wrongly,the prophet in his traditions has spoken about them and most of his companions fought them.

1 Like

Re: Suicide Blast At A Wedding Reception In Afghanistan, 63 Killed, 182 Wounded by rolams(m): 3:17pm On Aug 20, 2019
fortran12:

i know alot about both books as i have read both of them. Your claim about me knowing nothingg about is bible is laughable.
the quran are words of mohammed and words from several text that were around during his time.
Mohammed has always been a warlord before he was chased out he was peaceful when he came back it was through the sword he conqurered the land.
Jesus told his disciples to get swords just to fulfil a prophecy in the old testament about him. This takes nothing away from who Jesus is, what he did and how his people lived afterwards. Contrast with Mohammed whose followers followed his commands to kill until people convert to islam or they pay the jizya to stay safe.

Thanks for displaying your ignorance. I know your type. Bye bye bye bye bye bye bye bye.
Re: Suicide Blast At A Wedding Reception In Afghanistan, 63 Killed, 182 Wounded by fortran12: 5:17pm On Aug 20, 2019
rolams:

Thanks for displaying your ignorance. I know your type. Bye bye bye bye bye bye bye bye.
Lol. Run as usual after you have been smashed.
Re: Suicide Blast At A Wedding Reception In Afghanistan, 63 Killed, 182 Wounded by fortran12: 5:18pm On Aug 20, 2019
rolams:

All i stated are historically accurate. It's a known fact that all these happened.
Re: Suicide Blast At A Wedding Reception In Afghanistan, 63 Killed, 182 Wounded by Explorers(m): 5:29pm On Aug 20, 2019
TheWrita:
You know,when these numbers are thrown around it kinda dilutes the imagery.But close your eyes and imagine 63 bodies scattered and covered in blood and brains,limbs and intestines everywhere.
Then add the wounded.
I have seen a place where only 2 people were injured.I know how gory that place was.Just 2 people.I remember how many hours it took to clean off all the blood.
Not to mention the awful smell.

Imagine the PTSD for the wounded or even the witnesses.Imagine the nightmare that will haunt them forever.Imagine how their souls have been shattered forever by the sound of that blast.

Oh God...sometimes I wonder why you created man with the brains to CREATE these weapons.It seems we are doomed to destroy ourselves and the planet.
What exactly are we looking for?

Did you visit the scene in person?

Bro, this is not a country or website or blogs where they post gory images, dead bodies.

Authorities reduce casualty figures not increase it.

1 Like

Re: Suicide Blast At A Wedding Reception In Afghanistan, 63 Killed, 182 Wounded by rolams(m): 6:25pm On Aug 20, 2019
fortran12:

All i stated are historically accurate. It's a known fact that all these happened.

You know nothing! Continuing with you is like waste of time. I have more reasonable things to do. Any good historian will give you a walkover for calling Quran the word of Muhammad. Bye bye bye bye bye. I won't respond after this. Thanks so much!
Re: Suicide Blast At A Wedding Reception In Afghanistan, 63 Killed, 182 Wounded by Nobody: 6:35pm On Aug 20, 2019
Explorers:

Did you visit the scene in person?

Bro, this is not a country or website or blogs where they post gory images, dead bodies.

Authorities reduce casualty figures not increase it.
I dont get you.Are you agreeing or disagreeing with what I wrote?

1 Like

Re: Suicide Blast At A Wedding Reception In Afghanistan, 63 Killed, 182 Wounded by Explorers(m): 6:39pm On Aug 20, 2019
TheWrita:
I dont get you.Are you agreeing or disagreeing with what I wrote?

Sorry, with you bro. Went to read your post again, just got your message.

1 Like

Re: Suicide Blast At A Wedding Reception In Afghanistan, 63 Killed, 182 Wounded by fortran12: 7:19pm On Aug 20, 2019
rolams:

You know nothing! Continuing with you is like waste of time. I have more reasonable things to do. Any good historian will give you a walkover for calling Quran the word of Muhammad. Bye bye bye bye bye. I won't respond after this. Thanks so much!
You keep making statements with no proof. I dont know the bible, I don't know the Quran . yet you have not disputed any of my claims. It only shows how limited your knowledge is.
Do have a nice day.
Re: Suicide Blast At A Wedding Reception In Afghanistan, 63 Killed, 182 Wounded by ollah2: 7:20pm On Aug 20, 2019
fortran12:

Below is your statement

There are over 7 billion people on earth and the bible is the spiritual manual for all of them else they are going to hell. It's the third quater of 2019, upgrade your mentality

Pls point to your reason here.

Re: Suicide Blast At A Wedding Reception In Afghanistan, 63 Killed, 182 Wounded by ollah2: 7:23pm On Aug 20, 2019
fortran12:

What reasons were given for all u quoted above? Like I said you are not seeing the entire picture. All you picking from are in the old Testament when the law was in effect. It had consequences. This period now is of grace ( new testament) and it has consequences.

Quit writing this new and old testament nonsense if the god of old and new testament are the same thing only if you agree your god is full of mistakes and not different from man as opposed to what he is painted to be
Re: Suicide Blast At A Wedding Reception In Afghanistan, 63 Killed, 182 Wounded by ollah2: 8:09pm On Aug 20, 2019
kattytamer:

...you think you know so much right?

i think i know the difference between black and white
Re: Suicide Blast At A Wedding Reception In Afghanistan, 63 Killed, 182 Wounded by fortran12: 9:27pm On Aug 20, 2019
ollah2:

Quit writing this new and old testament nonsense if the god of old and new testament are the same thing only if you agree your god is full of mistakes and not different from man as opposed to what he is painted to be
Old and new treatments are facts its not something I made up.
In the old Testament people were governed by the law in the new Testament it's grace.that. in the old Testament you sin and the result is instant judgement. The new dispensation is not like that.
To get a full image of God you find it in the whole bible and not cherry picking to suit your bias.
Its like I walk into a movie theater and see the movie for t minutes thn draw my conclusion based on what I saw. That is what you are doing. Like I said earlier see the whole picture and not just a part.

1 Like

Re: Suicide Blast At A Wedding Reception In Afghanistan, 63 Killed, 182 Wounded by fortran12: 9:30pm On Aug 20, 2019
ollah2:

The image just reiterated what you said earlier. That is not a reason. So cos its in an image format I should believe it right?
Give reasons that come from critical reasoning and not just an image with text.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Prince Harry & Meghan Welcome Baby Girl - Lilibet Lili Diana Mountbatten-Windsor / Niger Republic Intercepts ISWAP Weapons Coming From Libya (Photos) / Wagner Troops Want To Go On "Excursion" To Poland & Explore West - Lukashenko

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 77
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.