Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,876 members, 7,817,581 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:49 PM

Miracle As Little Baby Escapes Death In A Cement Shop (photos) - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Miracle As Little Baby Escapes Death In A Cement Shop (photos) (575 Views)

Married Man Escapes Death After Sex With Magun-laced Lover / Man's Reaction As Little Daughter Twerks Got Celebrities, Others Talking (pics) / #PumPumChallenge: Video Of A Little Baby Girl Twerking Goes Viral (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Miracle As Little Baby Escapes Death In A Cement Shop (photos) by Odinceblog1: 12:48pm On Aug 18, 2019
by Dess chi

A Facebook user has explained how how a little baby escaped death in a cement shop

His testimony reads,

Something great took place on my way to Alaba international, was waiting for a bus under hot sun I decided to enter one cement shop bcus the sun was much.
Only God can do this no other!
A sales girl’s baby was laying down sleeping on a mat that is close to where the cements are parked.

Immediately I enter the shop the baby started crying, d mother carried her trying to make her go back to sleep.

As soon as she slept and the mother wanted to lay her down on the mat the baby opened her eyes and started crying again pointing at me that I should carry her then within four minutes i lifted her, 9 BAGS of cement fail on the mat where d baby was supposed to be laying on!

CAN U IMAGINE WAT COULD HAVE HAPPENED IF D BABY WAS STILL LAYING ON DAT MAT SLEEPING!! IT IS ONLY GOD COULD DO SUCH MIRACLE. !!!!!

SEE PHOTOS: https://odinceblog.com/miracle-as-little-baby-escapes-death-in-a-cement-shop-photos/
Re: Miracle As Little Baby Escapes Death In A Cement Shop (photos) by daddytime(m): 1:17pm On Aug 18, 2019
Mtcheeew...

Ignorantly endangering lives to no end in a bid to conjure up silly testimonies.

Why would any sane human with a working brain lay a child to sleep in the midst of stacked high bags of cement.

Isn't that a tempt of fate?
Re: Miracle As Little Baby Escapes Death In A Cement Shop (photos) by egopersonified(f): 5:45pm On Aug 18, 2019
I assume even atheists believe there is a higher power or force or energy, even if you refuse to believe it is a miracle, something made that baby not want to be put down. If I sell cement, is it under the sun I will lay my baby to sleep or inside my shop? Only thing I see wrong here is the dust from the cement that the baby has to inhale daily.

(1) (Reply)

See Why Marriages Fail. The Truth / I Am Overwhelmed With Guilt & Lust Over My Sister’s Husband-pls Help / What Gift Can I Get My 3 Year Old Nephew??

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.