Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,127 members, 7,811,177 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 05:21 AM

Married Man Escapes Death After Sex With Magun-laced Lover - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Married Man Escapes Death After Sex With Magun-laced Lover (78451 Views)

Married Women Are Becoming Too Unfaithful. Bring Back The Days Of 'magun' / Family Of Six Escapes Death In Otedola Bridge Tanker Explosion / You Must Marry Me - Lady Tells Married Man (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Married Man Escapes Death After Sex With Magun-laced Lover by dre11(m): 5:40pm On Dec 22, 2021
By Arogbonlo Israel

A married man almost died when he was caught in the trap of adultery.

The incident was reported to have happened in Igobe Compound of Yagbawest LGA of Kogi.

According to an eyewitness, who spoke with Vanguard, these must have been “magun”, she said.

Vanguard also gathered “both lovers are not a couple but married individually.”

It was learnt the woman’s secret boyfriend (not the married man) allegedly put the “magun” on her to avoid sharing her with other men.

Narrating what transpired on the day the lovebirds were caught in the act, a source who pleaded anonymity said “it was like a movie” in the eyes of the villagers who witnessed the scene.

“The man (name withheld) went to meet his lover at Igobe Compound last week to have sex with her.

“As the man was banging from the back, he started convulsing in the process. It would have been terrible if it was a missionary style.

The man kept shouting “help me take care of my wife and children” as he thought he would die by the encounter, but all thanks to the medicine man who came for his rescue.

“The woman’s secret boyfriend was the one that put the magun on her.

“The woman did not even know she was infected with magun.

“Also, her husband seems to be unaware about his wife having being infected with magun. He has not been having sex with her lately.

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2021/12/married-man-escapes-death-after-being-caught-having-s3x-with-magun-infected-lover/

11 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Married Man Escapes Death After Sex With Magun-laced Lover by illicit(m): 5:41pm On Dec 22, 2021
shocked

7 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Married Man Escapes Death After Sex With Magun-laced Lover by socialmediaman: 5:47pm On Dec 22, 2021
Penis captivus is very rare but sh** happens.

70 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Married Man Escapes Death After Sex With Magun-laced Lover by ahnie: 5:48pm On Dec 22, 2021
I want to believe when they were banging in igobe's compound....kiss Daniels song **No go dey do pass yourself** was playing in the background.

142 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Married Man Escapes Death After Sex With Magun-laced Lover by MarveworldG: 5:53pm On Dec 22, 2021
Having kids and your head is not thinking about how you can give them a better future

84 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Married Man Escapes Death After Sex With Magun-laced Lover by Skillsnigeria: 6:00pm On Dec 22, 2021
The lord will deliver una

4 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Married Man Escapes Death After Sex With Magun-laced Lover by chariisGRACE(m): 6:01pm On Dec 22, 2021
grin

Penis Captivus and Magun are the same. Just that, na person dey keep Magun for another.

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: Married Man Escapes Death After Sex With Magun-laced Lover by Nobody: 6:04pm On Dec 22, 2021
cheesy
This is Crazy, Make person give me the woman adress I want to try the Dangerous missionary style on her

53 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Married Man Escapes Death After Sex With Magun-laced Lover by ahnie: 6:05pm On Dec 22, 2021
The **Help me take care of my wife and kids** part got me loooo'ed.
Oga bangalee grin

149 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Married Man Escapes Death After Sex With Magun-laced Lover by Befulfilled(f): 6:07pm On Dec 22, 2021
Wonders shall never end.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Married Man Escapes Death After Sex With Magun-laced Lover by Bola146(f): 6:17pm On Dec 22, 2021
grin grin grin grin grin grin he will still get trapped again, onishina oshi

43 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Married Man Escapes Death After Sex With Magun-laced Lover by GboyegaD(m): 6:17pm On Dec 22, 2021
Hmm...the married wife must be a cheerful giver who is great at her game for a jealous boyfriend to lace her with magun.

109 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Married Man Escapes Death After Sex With Magun-laced Lover by TheStakeHolder(m): 6:30pm On Dec 22, 2021
SUPER STORY BY WALE ADENUGA PRODUCTIONS.

55 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Married Man Escapes Death After Sex With Magun-laced Lover by AfonjaConehead: 6:31pm On Dec 22, 2021
Dirty coneheaded structures grin

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Married Man Escapes Death After Sex With Magun-laced Lover by ObiOkpor(m): 7:23pm On Dec 22, 2021
If I am not wrong, the said woman has a husband and two other boyfriends!
���
This is hilarious

75 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Married Man Escapes Death After Sex With Magun-laced Lover by snitchbitch: 7:25pm On Dec 22, 2021
when they say may GOD save us from the troubles of this world, they are referring to women

remove women from your life issues and half of your problems have been solved

one woman looked at me till it got to a point she noticed i didnt give her attention, she vexed and asked

WHY YOU NO LOOK ME?

#MAYGODSAVEUS!

39 Likes 1 Share

Re: Married Man Escapes Death After Sex With Magun-laced Lover by brain54(m): 8:18pm On Dec 22, 2021
Pictures please...
Re: Married Man Escapes Death After Sex With Magun-laced Lover by ijustdey: 9:58pm On Dec 22, 2021
Orisirisi

Lalasticlala.... Come and see wetin punni nearly caused to man
Re: Married Man Escapes Death After Sex With Magun-laced Lover by visijo(m): 10:02pm On Dec 22, 2021
I don’t know who needs to hear this, Pls Stay away from your partners private chats so that your days might be long.

28 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Married Man Escapes Death After Sex With Magun-laced Lover by Thanos5555: 10:02pm On Dec 22, 2021
Boyfriend don claim ownership till the extent he put padlock even when the woman get her own husband....

Lolll see rights

The man said: it would have been dangerous if it was missionary style, abeg make them come make I see whether e go really dey dangerous, jobless touts

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Married Man Escapes Death After Sex With Magun-laced Lover by MANNABBQGRILLS: 10:02pm On Dec 22, 2021
He won't be so lucky the next time!
Lucky mofo!!

Pavbodoe:
Magun doesn't exist

know this know peace
Really?
Kontinue......

21 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Married Man Escapes Death After Sex With Magun-laced Lover by slawormiir: 10:02pm On Dec 22, 2021
Damnnn niggar

Magun nor dey exist
Re: Married Man Escapes Death After Sex With Magun-laced Lover by Pavbodoe: 10:02pm On Dec 22, 2021
Magun doesn't exist

know this know peace

1 Like

Re: Married Man Escapes Death After Sex With Magun-laced Lover by oyood: 10:03pm On Dec 22, 2021
Too much Yoruba films

1 Like

Re: Married Man Escapes Death After Sex With Magun-laced Lover by olola4(m): 10:03pm On Dec 22, 2021
He won't try it again in his life.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Married Man Escapes Death After Sex With Magun-laced Lover by Bacteria8: 10:03pm On Dec 22, 2021
What sort of disjointed report is this undecided

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Married Man Escapes Death After Sex With Magun-laced Lover by nerodapipe: 10:04pm On Dec 22, 2021
chariisGRACE:
grin

Penis Captivus and Magun are the same. Just that, na person dey keep Magun for another.
Re: Married Man Escapes Death After Sex With Magun-laced Lover by samuel19222(m): 10:04pm On Dec 22, 2021
sad
Re: Married Man Escapes Death After Sex With Magun-laced Lover by Optimistguy1969: 10:04pm On Dec 22, 2021
Mumu.

Go Run and sin no more

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Mother Walks Her Daughter Down The Aisle: Vivienne Ikechi Ajoku Explains Why / PLEASE HELP: I Want My Ex - Husband Back / Zimbabwean Woman Having Sex With Sister’s Husband Exposed By His Girlfriend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.