Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,461 members, 7,816,081 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:08 AM

Man Runs Mad After Refusing To Use Mom For Money Rituals, His Penis Was Rejected - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Runs Mad After Refusing To Use Mom For Money Rituals, His Penis Was Rejected (62907 Views)

Man 'Runs Mad' After Sex With Prostitute At Brothel In Surulere, Lagos / Nigerian Man 'Runs Mad' In Togo Beach, Confesses To Money Rituals. Photos/Video / Man Runs Mad In Lekki Lagos, Comes Out Of A Moving Car Unclad (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Runs Mad After Refusing To Use Mom For Money Rituals, His Penis Was Rejected by Biritiko: 6:01pm On Aug 18, 2019
junkiesneverdie:
Mother's Love is Supreme
I disagree

2 Likes

Re: Man Runs Mad After Refusing To Use Mom For Money Rituals, His Penis Was Rejected by deavicky(m): 6:02pm On Aug 18, 2019
It's a pity, i blame APC.

1 Like

Re: Man Runs Mad After Refusing To Use Mom For Money Rituals, His Penis Was Rejected by Kaybaba5(m): 6:02pm On Aug 18, 2019
I pity for him
Re: Man Runs Mad After Refusing To Use Mom For Money Rituals, His Penis Was Rejected by Abiodun86: 6:03pm On Aug 18, 2019
ednut1:
Mad man wey dey confess aint mad
hmmmmm;
Re: Man Runs Mad After Refusing To Use Mom For Money Rituals, His Penis Was Rejected by gonkin(m): 6:07pm On Aug 18, 2019
imitateMe:
Why are Delta, Ph, Benin people so reckless when it comes to juvenile delinquency? Their girls are so full of STD, their boys don't know than to be using people for rituals!!
The few days in spent in Agbor and Benin, I know wetin those girls use my eye see shocked

I just hope this is just a drama

No be lie
Re: Man Runs Mad After Refusing To Use Mom For Money Rituals, His Penis Was Rejected by sapeleboi(m): 6:08pm On Aug 18, 2019
cry
Re: Man Runs Mad After Refusing To Use Mom For Money Rituals, His Penis Was Rejected by TriggahMan(m): 6:08pm On Aug 18, 2019
This craze weh dey worry am Don dey do press up for sapele long time before them sermon am..

For am to reject him mama swap him blokos as sacrifice, na sharp boy

Well, na for the mama to pray for her pikin now, or use all sprititual power help the boy.. Na strong man one kind

Plenty boiz dey weh go Don tender dia mama..

INSIDE LIFE
Re: Man Runs Mad After Refusing To Use Mom For Money Rituals, His Penis Was Rejected by efficiencie(m): 6:11pm On Aug 18, 2019
...now some will attribute this to poverty but they will forget that there are people who are out there eking out a living from whatever honest hard work they lay their hands on...but here we see people who just want to be rich without working!
Re: Man Runs Mad After Refusing To Use Mom For Money Rituals, His Penis Was Rejected by Nobody: 6:11pm On Aug 18, 2019
Can't you post positive news from that state especially Sapele, must negative news come from there?
Re: Man Runs Mad After Refusing To Use Mom For Money Rituals, His Penis Was Rejected by Nobody: 6:14pm On Aug 18, 2019
Chai......
I understand how frustrated he could have been to consider ritual.
I pray God have mercy on him.
Re: Man Runs Mad After Refusing To Use Mom For Money Rituals, His Penis Was Rejected by StaffofOrayan(m): 6:14pm On Aug 18, 2019
Oh boy!!!!!
Try and proofread!!!

1 Like

Re: Man Runs Mad After Refusing To Use Mom For Money Rituals, His Penis Was Rejected by designking: 6:14pm On Aug 18, 2019
It is a comedy skit. I live in Sapele and the skit was a hit some few weeks ago in town.

Stop the fake news pls.

3 Likes

Re: Man Runs Mad After Refusing To Use Mom For Money Rituals, His Penis Was Rejected by shogsman(m): 6:16pm On Aug 18, 2019
Instead of them to get him sedated and take him to an hospital they’re making superstitious assumptions.they rejected his penis blablabla ,damn Africa is cursed.

2 Likes

Re: Man Runs Mad After Refusing To Use Mom For Money Rituals, His Penis Was Rejected by smilingfortune(m): 6:16pm On Aug 18, 2019
Re: Man Runs Mad After Refusing To Use Mom For Money Rituals, His Penis Was Rejected by ZikZikZik: 6:18pm On Aug 18, 2019
Re: Man Runs Mad After Refusing To Use Mom For Money Rituals, His Penis Was Rejected by 24kmagic: 6:19pm On Aug 18, 2019
And I should believe this because?

1 Like

Re: Man Runs Mad After Refusing To Use Mom For Money Rituals, His Penis Was Rejected by ZikZikZik: 6:19pm On Aug 18, 2019
junkiesneverdie:
Mother's Love is Supreme
I keep praying God gives me a wife who won’t get jealous of the love I have for my mom... Mother’s Love is surely Supreme
Re: Man Runs Mad After Refusing To Use Mom For Money Rituals, His Penis Was Rejected by Nobody: 6:21pm On Aug 18, 2019
Una Dey believe persin wey don drink calidon mixed with monkey tail and smoke 2 wraps of Igbo. Smh. Money rituals my ass.

1 Like

Re: Man Runs Mad After Refusing To Use Mom For Money Rituals, His Penis Was Rejected by Toks2008(m): 6:21pm On Aug 18, 2019
Whether Skit or real....,the desire of most male children is to take care of their mums so what is the gain if the mum is no more when the wealth comes.

Money ritual of any kind is not the way to Go...hustle hard and pray to GOD...your time will surely come.
Re: Man Runs Mad After Refusing To Use Mom For Money Rituals, His Penis Was Rejected by hyperflex(m): 6:23pm On Aug 18, 2019
In this Nigeria it’s starting to look like if you don’t do internet fraud, join a drug cartel, have a political position or connection, money laundering, blood money, job connection that carries u to the top of the business you’re quarter to bleeped
Re: Man Runs Mad After Refusing To Use Mom For Money Rituals, His Penis Was Rejected by mattsvibes: 6:30pm On Aug 18, 2019
That the price you pay
Re: Man Runs Mad After Refusing To Use Mom For Money Rituals, His Penis Was Rejected by executive12: 6:34pm On Aug 18, 2019
Nigerians and backwardness.

1 Like

Re: Man Runs Mad After Refusing To Use Mom For Money Rituals, His Penis Was Rejected by designking: 6:34pm On Aug 18, 2019
It is a Comedy Skit. His stage name is King Fever.

1 Like

Re: Man Runs Mad After Refusing To Use Mom For Money Rituals, His Penis Was Rejected by executive12: 6:38pm On Aug 18, 2019
imitateMe:
Why are Delta, Ph, Benin people so reckless when it comes to juvenile delinquency? Their girls are so full of STD, their boys don't know than to be using people for rituals!!
The few days in spent in Agbor and Benin, I know wetin those girls use my eye see shocked

I just hope this is just a drama

What is this one saying? You think you are making sense? The girls used your eyes to see something?
Re: Man Runs Mad After Refusing To Use Mom For Money Rituals, His Penis Was Rejected by POMPEY1: 6:39pm On Aug 18, 2019
Nodogragra4me:

How is money the root of all evil?
CHECK OUT HIS ENGLISH WRITNG SKILLS THE LAST SENTENCE ... Smh... embarassed embarassed

1 Like

Re: Man Runs Mad After Refusing To Use Mom For Money Rituals, His Penis Was Rejected by sylve11: 6:40pm On Aug 18, 2019
tstx:

Na because of people like una Nigerians dey feel say na illiterates dey run our webosphere..

You really need to start Proof reading before you hit the publish button..
.. It wont take you anything.

with him yeye site wey only mtn and airtel fit dey surf.... angry cool
Re: Man Runs Mad After Refusing To Use Mom For Money Rituals, His Penis Was Rejected by Businext: 6:40pm On Aug 18, 2019
Can't there be a crackdown on the babalawos and ritual leaders who request for these evil things

#SaynotoCrime
Re: Man Runs Mad After Refusing To Use Mom For Money Rituals, His Penis Was Rejected by jey4all(m): 6:40pm On Aug 18, 2019
True
smooooooth:
Oh please, this guy is just suffering from smoking strong weed for the first time. He will be alright las las

1 Like

Re: Man Runs Mad After Refusing To Use Mom For Money Rituals, His Penis Was Rejected by TGMISKY(m): 6:43pm On Aug 18, 2019
Rivers State and Cultism. Delta State and ritual.
Re: Man Runs Mad After Refusing To Use Mom For Money Rituals, His Penis Was Rejected by tragergeorge(m): 6:43pm On Aug 18, 2019
Kendumazy:
Hmmmm. Young Boys and the quest for quick money. It's well.
lol,, he's a comedian in sapele ,,na video skit ,,,bloggers sha,,na sapele we de

1 Like

Re: Man Runs Mad After Refusing To Use Mom For Money Rituals, His Penis Was Rejected by Whoeppme(m): 6:46pm On Aug 18, 2019
[quote author=Ndlistic post=81365575]This boy ran mad because he refused to use his mom for money rituals.

In the video ,the boy was saying "dey say make I use my mama, i no wan use my mama" this happened today in sapele delta state.

Groups of people were holding him not to run away, while some said tied him robb and take him to their house.

According to eye witness ,he refuse to use his mom for the rituals after his penis was rejected.

This is very seeious, money is the root of all evil the said..

He must have love his mum very much for not using him?

Watch The Video https://www.thenaijafame.com.ng/2019/08/boy-rans-mad-for-refusing-to-use-mom.html?m=1

[/quote

At Op

Abeg try visit school once again now

The way you dey mix pronouns is off the hook

I give it up to you bro....

Laslas school na scam
grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Man Runs Mad After Refusing To Use Mom For Money Rituals, His Penis Was Rejected by mokkalu1(m): 6:50pm On Aug 18, 2019
Which kind grammar the op de write sef? Na wa o

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

EndSARS Protests In Nigeria: Funny Placards And Photos / Nafeezat Abdul Suicide, 200 Level Student Of ABU Commits Suicide (Photos) / Mile 12 Boy Pursues SARS With Stones And Bottles From Their Area(Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.