Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,377 members, 7,815,800 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:37 PM

Man Runs Mad After Refusing To Use Mom For Money Rituals, His Penis Was Rejected - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Runs Mad After Refusing To Use Mom For Money Rituals, His Penis Was Rejected (62905 Views)

Man 'Runs Mad' After Sex With Prostitute At Brothel In Surulere, Lagos / Nigerian Man 'Runs Mad' In Togo Beach, Confesses To Money Rituals. Photos/Video / Man Runs Mad In Lekki Lagos, Comes Out Of A Moving Car Unclad (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Runs Mad After Refusing To Use Mom For Money Rituals, His Penis Was Rejected by Nobody: 6:52pm On Aug 18, 2019
Ndlistic:
This boy ran mad because he refused to use his mom for money rituals.

In the video ,the boy was saying "dey say make I use my mama, i no wan use my mama" this happened today in sapele delta state.

Groups of people were holding him not to run away, while some said tied him robb and take him to their house.

According to eye witness ,he refuse to use his mom for the rituals after his penis was rejected.

This is very seeious, money is the root of all evil the said..

He must have love his mum very much for not using him?

Watch The Video https://www.thenaijafame.com.ng/2019/08/boy-rans-mad-for-refusing-to-use-mom.html?m=1

Fake useless news.

1 Like

Re: Man Runs Mad After Refusing To Use Mom For Money Rituals, His Penis Was Rejected by Nobody: 6:52pm On Aug 18, 2019
Kendumazy:
Hmmmm. Young Boys and the quest for quick money. It's well.

There's nothing like money ritual.
Re: Man Runs Mad After Refusing To Use Mom For Money Rituals, His Penis Was Rejected by aku626(m): 7:25pm On Aug 18, 2019
Either way he’s disappointed his mother.
Re: Man Runs Mad After Refusing To Use Mom For Money Rituals, His Penis Was Rejected by Nobody: 7:28pm On Aug 18, 2019
This is what happens when someone is psychotic. He needs to on his meds.
Re: Man Runs Mad After Refusing To Use Mom For Money Rituals, His Penis Was Rejected by raphy(m): 7:40pm On Aug 18, 2019
na so he de start
mean while they just evict Joe from BBN
Re: Man Runs Mad After Refusing To Use Mom For Money Rituals, His Penis Was Rejected by MrPaul2: 7:57pm On Aug 18, 2019
smooooooth:
Oh please, this guy is just suffering from smoking strong weed for the first time. He will be alright las las
It could be very true grin grin. I can't forget the day I deliberately chew weed and I was forming nothing day happen until I eat my breakfast and drink water. I began to hear strange voices and suddenly hard high blood pressure symptoms. It too plenty milk, cold water and sleep for 7hours to regain consciousness. grin grin

1 Like

Re: Man Runs Mad After Refusing To Use Mom For Money Rituals, His Penis Was Rejected by Kingsuo: 8:09pm On Aug 18, 2019
It's actually a stunt and happened weeks ago not today,the idiot here is a MC named comedy fever,he has an upcoming show and acted to promote it,he clarified same night it's all for the show undecided

2 Likes

Re: Man Runs Mad After Refusing To Use Mom For Money Rituals, His Penis Was Rejected by BrokenCock: 8:36pm On Aug 18, 2019
Ndlistic:

In the video ,the boy was saying "dey say make I use my mama, i no wan use my mama" this happened today in sapele delta state.

Groups of people were holding him not to run away, while some said tied him robb and take him to their house.

According to eye witness ,he refuse to use his mom for the rituals after his penis was rejected.

Watch The Video https://www.thenaijafame.com.ng/2019/08/boy-rans-mad-for-refusing-to-use-mom.html?m=1

im still wondering why the mods shift bad english to FP. see as headache don dey worry me here now.
Re: Man Runs Mad After Refusing To Use Mom For Money Rituals, His Penis Was Rejected by OSUigboFlatHead(f): 8:43pm On Aug 18, 2019
Ndlistic:

No
FOR NOT USING THEY grin grin grin

Re: Man Runs Mad After Refusing To Use Mom For Money Rituals, His Penis Was Rejected by Nthrone(m): 9:15pm On Aug 18, 2019
Satan is wicked, the poor boy wanted to make the money and wipe away the suffering and tears of his Mom, now they ask him to bring her head, the question is, after em kill the Mom, who will now enjoy the money with him,?, you see why ritualist hardly give, because the sole reason they made the money in the first place have been defeated, they have the money but no joy or peace. Only God makes one rich and add no sorrow to it.
Re: Man Runs Mad After Refusing To Use Mom For Money Rituals, His Penis Was Rejected by ayayamedia(m): 9:48pm On Aug 18, 2019
OP let me correct you, Money isn't the root of all evil but the LOVE of money. You don't like money.
Re: Man Runs Mad After Refusing To Use Mom For Money Rituals, His Penis Was Rejected by elvisco10(m): 9:58pm On Aug 18, 2019
He must have love his mum very much for not using him? thnk you op
Re: Man Runs Mad After Refusing To Use Mom For Money Rituals, His Penis Was Rejected by pinkygurl(f): 10:26pm On Aug 18, 2019
soberdrunk:
Devil will ask for the thing you love and "need" the most and give you things you think you want..... angry
grin
Re: Man Runs Mad After Refusing To Use Mom For Money Rituals, His Penis Was Rejected by paix(m): 10:59pm On Aug 18, 2019
Adeling:
1 Timothy 6:6
But godliness with contentment is great gain.
That is our problem, CONTENTMENT.
Re: Man Runs Mad After Refusing To Use Mom For Money Rituals, His Penis Was Rejected by evansjeff(m): 12:13am On Aug 19, 2019
imitateMe:
Why are Delta, Ph, Benin people so reckless when it comes to juvenile delinquency? Their girls are so full of STD, their boys don't know than to be using people for rituals!!
The few days in spent in Agbor and Benin, I know wetin those girls use my eye see shocked

I just hope this is just a drama

You must be māď.

Where are you from?
Re: Man Runs Mad After Refusing To Use Mom For Money Rituals, His Penis Was Rejected by bigcasava1(m): 4:33am On Aug 19, 2019
Ndlistic:

urghobo and quest to get rich by all means
Re: Man Runs Mad After Refusing To Use Mom For Money Rituals, His Penis Was Rejected by Torg77: 6:21am On Aug 19, 2019
Ndlistic:

Fake lol

1 Like

Re: Man Runs Mad After Refusing To Use Mom For Money Rituals, His Penis Was Rejected by nikbaus(m): 6:50am On Aug 19, 2019
Nairaland be disgracing themselves with bad grammar. It's as if they don't cross check these posts before plublicizing
Re: Man Runs Mad After Refusing To Use Mom For Money Rituals, His Penis Was Rejected by dfrost: 8:18am On Aug 19, 2019
Adeling:
1 Timothy 6:6
But godliness with contentment is great gain.

You see people will never understood that statement in the Bible.

Contentment saves one from a lot of stress.
Re: Man Runs Mad After Refusing To Use Mom For Money Rituals, His Penis Was Rejected by efemena5050(m): 8:41am On Aug 19, 2019
imitateMe:
Why are Delta, Ph, Benin people so reckless when it comes to juvenile delinquency? Their girls are so full of STD, their boys don't know than to be using people for rituals!!
The few days in spent in Agbor and Benin, I know wetin those girls use my eye see shocked

I just hope this is just a drama
blue goat.... Judging based on sample statistics
Re: Man Runs Mad After Refusing To Use Mom For Money Rituals, His Penis Was Rejected by Appetizerbmaz(m): 8:57am On Aug 19, 2019
This was what came to mind when I saw the headline.
BOOOMNAIJA:
The gods must av rejected his penis because of its ridiculously small size....that particular god must be a female one.

Re: Man Runs Mad After Refusing To Use Mom For Money Rituals, His Penis Was Rejected by Slimsly100(f): 7:08pm On Aug 19, 2019
Sapele again for bad news!
God help us
Re: Man Runs Mad After Refusing To Use Mom For Money Rituals, His Penis Was Rejected by babadigu(m): 8:55pm On Aug 22, 2019
cry
Re: Man Runs Mad After Refusing To Use Mom For Money Rituals, His Penis Was Rejected by Studio247: 9:43am On Aug 28, 2019
Nigerians please stop believing
Every story or trending videos

This story never happened this boy did this video Seeking for cheap popularity.

What is the most annoying part of this whole thing is this boy claim to be a pastor always giving people prophecies on Facebook.

Am not trying to convince you to believe me I just want you to know that this is fake story cooked by the boy in question.

If you want to find out more about this guy check
king fever on Facebook
You are helping him spread the fake news he is celebrating himself as a superstar
Please stop reposting fake news before proper findings
I have more proof about this boy.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

EndSARS Protests In Nigeria: Funny Placards And Photos / Nafeezat Abdul Suicide, 200 Level Student Of ABU Commits Suicide (Photos) / Mile 12 Boy Pursues SARS With Stones And Bottles From Their Area(Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.