Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,748 members, 7,824,154 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:57 AM

Yoruba And Hausa Youths Fight In Oke-Odo, Lagos (Photos) - Crime (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Yoruba And Hausa Youths Fight In Oke-Odo, Lagos (Photos) (63932 Views)

Youths Fight With Sticks At A Fuel Station (Photo) / Youths Fight Over Girls In Cross River, One Dead, Many Wounded / Elders And Youths Fight Over A Goat Brought As Marriage Rite In Anambra (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Yoruba And Hausa Youths Fight In Oke-Odo, Lagos (Photos) by Morenikeji070: 5:47pm On Aug 18, 2019
Sigh this ain't good. Why Nigerians why are we fighting ourselves. Pls check this out. We can change ourselves for better again. Pls my yoruba bro and sis and other tribe take it so easy...

3 Likes

Re: Yoruba And Hausa Youths Fight In Oke-Odo, Lagos (Photos) by Iamgrey5(m): 5:47pm On Aug 18, 2019
Sagay212:

Nor mind the evil iPod miscreants. The same animals that were lying and crying that Yoruba touts did not allow dem vote all over Lagos. Imagine crying and claiming that people you call cowards did not allow you vote with all your bravery. Well nobody takes them serious anymore. They are nothing but noise makers
This ipob miscreant is particularly slow, so please forgive him grin

He is a village boy whose only sense of self and purpose borders around hating Yorubas. cheesy

Most of his Igbo brothers that know the drill will just be laughing at him cheesy

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yoruba And Hausa Youths Fight In Oke-Odo, Lagos (Photos) by LazyGold(m): 5:49pm On Aug 18, 2019
BoboNkiti19:

Will my posting the directions to Oke-Odo take anything away from the fact that Aboki suyanized that yoruba aSS? grin

Like they suyanized your ass in Imo state?

Hausa have always Clash with their hosts every where in Nigeria

5 Likes

Re: Yoruba And Hausa Youths Fight In Oke-Odo, Lagos (Photos) by Iamgrey5(m): 5:50pm On Aug 18, 2019
BoboNkiti19:

Ok internet warrior, when you are done ranting... Go to Oke-odo and negotiate with those Aboki boys... cause the way their eyes dey red, e go hot for Oduduwa boys if they fucck up again grin grin grin
Tell us the direction you took to oke odo and stop deflecting grin

You are the one hiding behind an alternate account you lunched two months ago because you are scared of your own shadow grin

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yoruba And Hausa Youths Fight In Oke-Odo, Lagos (Photos) by Sagay212: 5:50pm On Aug 18, 2019
mmorah6:
when ever there is religous crisis in northern nigeria you see yorubas espcially yoruba muslims runing toward police station to excape being killed by hausas or igbos
Confuse set of animals on the planet

Being killed by hausas or igbos? Igbos get mind to stand for fight? Lol...stop deceiving yourself abet.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yoruba And Hausa Youths Fight In Oke-Odo, Lagos (Photos) by Sagay212: 5:50pm On Aug 18, 2019
mmorah6:
when ever there is religous crisis in northern nigeria you see yorubas espcially yoruba muslims runing toward police station to excape being killed by hausas or igbos
Confuse set of animals on the planet

Being killed by hausas or igbos? Igbos get mind to stand for fight? Lol...stop deceiving yourself abeg
Re: Yoruba And Hausa Youths Fight In Oke-Odo, Lagos (Photos) by MyGeneration(m): 5:50pm On Aug 18, 2019
chidooh1:
Please for the sake of one Nigeria, don't fight your brother oo, lugard our joiner will always determine our fate
i don't understand this your statement

1 Like

Re: Yoruba And Hausa Youths Fight In Oke-Odo, Lagos (Photos) by Akpacha(m): 5:51pm On Aug 18, 2019
Two politically related brothers, e no concerns us.

1 Like

Re: Yoruba And Hausa Youths Fight In Oke-Odo, Lagos (Photos) by lekbel09(m): 5:51pm On Aug 18, 2019
Iamgrey5:
Tell us the direction you took to oke odo and stop deflecting grin

You are the one hiding behind an alternate account you lunched two months ago because you are scared of your own shadow grin
the mumu dey one hut for Anambra dey drink pami ode boboNkiti19

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yoruba And Hausa Youths Fight In Oke-Odo, Lagos (Photos) by ossaisly(m): 5:52pm On Aug 18, 2019
helinues:

We know those who derived joy from others misfortunes.. Remember karma is real even though it does not have legs or arms

Please ignore the born-fool

2 Likes

Re: Yoruba And Hausa Youths Fight In Oke-Odo, Lagos (Photos) by LazyGold(m): 5:52pm On Aug 18, 2019
nonaira:

What do you think? Afonja are demonic who only flare up when they see igbo.

We only flare up when we see Igbo but we have always Clash with Hausa?

Does that make sense to you?
Re: Yoruba And Hausa Youths Fight In Oke-Odo, Lagos (Photos) by mmorah6: 5:53pm On Aug 18, 2019
Sagay212:

Being killed by hausas or igbos? Igbos get mind to stand for fight? Lol...stop deceiving yourself abet.
anuman! U did not hear of jos and kaduna crisis where ndigbo level almost 2000 hausas with pump action and ak47 i evn injured one yoruba alfa with my cutlass in jos 2008
Re: Yoruba And Hausa Youths Fight In Oke-Odo, Lagos (Photos) by BoboNkiti19: 5:54pm On Aug 18, 2019
Aside from few isolated cases of fulani herdsmen doing their hit and run cowardly attacks in Enugu, you will NEVER hear about Northerners boldly fighting Igbos in any part or the East... even in more municipal states like Enugu, dem never born Hausa to fight their host and get away with it. Let's not even talk about hot zones like Aba or Onitsha where Hausa no even get mind to fight Igbos... They know the outcome will be very bloody for them... but compare how Hausas boldly fight yorubbers in Lagos, see the audacity and bravado they display like they own Lagos, unfortunately some yorubbers are either to daft, ignorant, or dishonest enough to see this. But anyway my job of the day has been accomplished... Oke-ado is now on Police lock down and things have settled... but Aboki's will surely have their pride intact and unscathed from the fight... beat banza shege comot for those yorubber boys, area boys just dey for far distance dey shout and make noise grin grin grin have a lovely Sunday guys!

*Signs out*

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yoruba And Hausa Youths Fight In Oke-Odo, Lagos (Photos) by Absuchat(m): 5:55pm On Aug 18, 2019
Sagay212:

You can go to one odo and show us videos and pictures of how hausas are everywhere and whooping your a.ss. im glad you accept your power and noise ends on the internet. There will never be a day you iPod miscreants will attempt to dare afonjas im real life.

The aboki.s know they'll always be dealt with and put right where they belong. No be today dey don dey chop am. But you iPod nor go ever get the liver to attempt am.

Should I show you more proofs? Ediat?

Re: Yoruba And Hausa Youths Fight In Oke-Odo, Lagos (Photos) by Iamgrey5(m): 5:55pm On Aug 18, 2019
lekbel09:
the mumu dey one hut for Anambra dey drink pami ode bobonkiti
The fool was licking Kwakwaso and Atiku harses before the last election with his main cheesy but now he had to hide behind an alternate to call others cowards for doing exactly what he was doing

Talk of a unique brand of stupidity cheesy
Re: Yoruba And Hausa Youths Fight In Oke-Odo, Lagos (Photos) by lekbel09(m): 5:55pm On Aug 18, 2019
mmorah6:
anuman! U did not hear of jos and kaduna crisis where ndigbo level almost 2000 hausas with pump action and ak47 i evn injured one yoruba alfa with my cutlass in jos 2008
lai Muhammed small small biko
Re: Yoruba And Hausa Youths Fight In Oke-Odo, Lagos (Photos) by Absuchat(m): 5:57pm On Aug 18, 2019
LazyGold:

We only flare up when we see Igbo but we have always Clash with Hausa?

Does that make sense to you?
No! At least your moniker describes you.

Re: Yoruba And Hausa Youths Fight In Oke-Odo, Lagos (Photos) by Sagay212: 5:57pm On Aug 18, 2019
mmorah6:

Lol...you injured the Yoruba Alfa with your outlaws on NL abi? You iPod miscreants have been cursed with bragging. Don't worry the matter go soon set for una.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yoruba And Hausa Youths Fight In Oke-Odo, Lagos (Photos) by Absuchat(m): 6:01pm On Aug 18, 2019
Sagay212:

Nor mind the evil iPod miscreants. The same animals that were lying and crying that Yoruba touts did not allow dem vote all over Lagos. Imagine crying and claiming that people you call cowards did not allow you vote with all your bravery. Well nobody takes them serious anymore. They are nothing but noise makers

And we had to burn they touts alive in Lagos state. Don't mess with igbos
Re: Yoruba And Hausa Youths Fight In Oke-Odo, Lagos (Photos) by Iamgrey5(m): 6:02pm On Aug 18, 2019
BoboNkiti19:
Aside from few isolated cases of fulani herdsmen doing their hit and run cowardly attacks in Enugu, you will NEVER hear about Northerners boldly fighting Igbos in any part or the East... even in more municipal states like Enugu, dem never born Hausa to fight their host and get away with it. Let's not even talk about hot zones like Aba or Onitsha where Hausa no even get mind to fight Igbos... They know the outcome will be very bloody for them... but compare how Hausas boldly fight yorubbers in Lagos, see the audacity and bravado they display like they own Lagos, unfortunately some yorubbers are either to daft, ignorant, or dishonest enough to see this. But anyway my job of the day has been accomplished... Oke-ado is now on Police lock down and things have settled... but Aboki's will surely have their pride intact and unscathed from the fight... beat banza shege comot for those yorubber boys, area boys just dey for far distance dey shout and make noise grin grin grin have a lovely Sunday guys!

*Signs out*
So Enugu is not Eastern part of Nigeria again?

More importantly, nobody goes to the East because the east themselves are running away from their land like they are suffering from a famine grin

The numbers of Hausas in the west to east is like 10 ratio 1, yet they disfigured you in Enugu and Eboyin cheesy

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yoruba And Hausa Youths Fight In Oke-Odo, Lagos (Photos) by gregyboy(m): 6:02pm On Aug 18, 2019
BoboNkiti19:
The fight was bloody, Yorubas initially had the upper hand over the Hausas, but after destroying their( the Hausas) market wares and stalls, come see vex from Aboki... boys rallied together with more dangerous weapons, chased the Yorubas out and beat shege comot for their body... three yoruba boys were savagely beaten and nearly lynched but for the timely arrival of the police... in all it was a close fight, with Hausas having the slight edge having inflicted more bodily damage to the Yorubas.

on a side note big respect to the Igbos who played the mediator role very maturely, Hausa and Yoruba dey fight... other Yorubas were scared to douse the tension, but na Igbos manage calm things down till the police arrived.

Lol...hmm go use your talent act film guy
Re: Yoruba And Hausa Youths Fight In Oke-Odo, Lagos (Photos) by Truthsbitter: 6:02pm On Aug 18, 2019
helinues:

We know those who derived joy from others misfortunes.. Remember karma is real even though it does not have legs or arms
It is not peculiar to one tribe...
Re: Yoruba And Hausa Youths Fight In Oke-Odo, Lagos (Photos) by Absuchat(m): 6:03pm On Aug 18, 2019
Sagay212:

Lol...you injured the Yoruba Alfa with your outlaws on NL abi? You iPod miscreants have been cursed with bragging. Don't worry the matter go soon set for una.

Lol...let it set,go to alaba and enquire what we did to stoopid foools called yolobar

1 Like

Re: Yoruba And Hausa Youths Fight In Oke-Odo, Lagos (Photos) by LazyGold(m): 6:04pm On Aug 18, 2019
Absuchat:

No! At least your moniker describes you.

What I'm trying to tell you is that we can flare up at Hausa just as we can flare up at Igbo
Re: Yoruba And Hausa Youths Fight In Oke-Odo, Lagos (Photos) by AreaFada2: 6:05pm On Aug 18, 2019
thisnaijaguy:
They are holding shields like *This is Spartaa*

shocked
This guy na Weyrey. grin
Nor be only Sparta, na Troy. angry grin cheesy
Re: Yoruba And Hausa Youths Fight In Oke-Odo, Lagos (Photos) by Sagay212: 6:06pm On Aug 18, 2019
Absuchat:

Should I show you more proofs? Ediat?

Proof that you iPod miscreants were wasted and your filthy corpses transported to the sad beast in a trailer.
Abi you never hear African China song that year?

" as my friend reach o! Efeme
My brother land oo! Ebelebe nmo!
Dem carry trailer land for our yard ooo!
Na wetin we see? Human dead body..
Wetin China see , human dead body
Wetin my people dem see, human dead body!

Go ask China the dead body he was referring to.
Him nor even get full mind to call OPC finish for him song. You think say na by online bragging.
Why dem nor born any of una ipod well to come out when afonjas dey do oro and claim you own 99% of Lagos. Una for try am at least once to demonstrate bravery.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Yoruba And Hausa Youths Fight In Oke-Odo, Lagos (Photos) by mmorah6: 6:06pm On Aug 18, 2019
Absuchat:

Lol...let it set,go to alaba and enquire what we did to stoopid foools called yolobar
nwanna rapu oku a i pity the man i fall cut him head cos na him dey shout dat nonsense to devil say him dey call prayer
Re: Yoruba And Hausa Youths Fight In Oke-Odo, Lagos (Photos) by LazyGold(m): 6:06pm On Aug 18, 2019
BoboNkiti19:

Mumu 3 Hausas dead you mean? That incident that happened in Akokwa few years ago where a deranged Hausa man killed a girl for refusing his sexual advances, and got lynched immediately along with his brothers. Why not post the full report, abi you dey fear?? grin

2 Igbo died and only one Hausa died according to the report

Not your own type of lying report

1 Like

Re: Yoruba And Hausa Youths Fight In Oke-Odo, Lagos (Photos) by Obidone: 6:08pm On Aug 18, 2019
GOD help Nigeria
Re: Yoruba And Hausa Youths Fight In Oke-Odo, Lagos (Photos) by BoboNkiti19: 6:09pm On Aug 18, 2019
LazyGold:

2 Igbo died and only one Hausa died according to the report

Not your own type of lying report
Liar post the whole report, why are you scared? Actually 6 Hausas were killed in retaliation by a mob, abi you want me to help you post the full reports?

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Afobaje Maiyegun Who Beat His Wife Arrested By Police / Developer Caught Damaging 3rd Mainland Bridge (pic) / Nigerian Man In Malaysia Jumps To His Death From 31st Floor Storey Building (Pic

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.