Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,255 members, 7,815,391 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:35 AM

Yoruba And Hausa Youths Fight In Oke-Odo, Lagos (Photos) - Crime (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Yoruba And Hausa Youths Fight In Oke-Odo, Lagos (Photos) (63876 Views)

Youths Fight With Sticks At A Fuel Station (Photo) / Youths Fight Over Girls In Cross River, One Dead, Many Wounded / Elders And Youths Fight Over A Goat Brought As Marriage Rite In Anambra (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Yoruba And Hausa Youths Fight In Oke-Odo, Lagos (Photos) by princfred(m): 7:26pm On Aug 18, 2019
This is a fight betwen Yorubas and Hausa but somehow na igvbos dey go direct hate to.

8 Likes

Re: Yoruba And Hausa Youths Fight In Oke-Odo, Lagos (Photos) by seanevadry1: 7:29pm On Aug 18, 2019
You na tribal wetin kwanu? You don't know ur real enemies
Onijagidijagan:
All the posters above are from the same tribalistic monikers.

Everything is back to normalcy ipad yoot will come here to elevate their tribe just on keypad and blame it on afonja. Leopard cannot change its spots

1 Like

Re: Yoruba And Hausa Youths Fight In Oke-Odo, Lagos (Photos) by Tvibes001(m): 7:35pm On Aug 18, 2019
IGBOS CAN YOU PEOPLE FOR GOD SAKE STOP REPLYING TO TRIBAL NEWS, SO THAT SOME TRIBES CAN ACHIEVE ONE NIGERIA!!

2 Likes

Re: Yoruba And Hausa Youths Fight In Oke-Odo, Lagos (Photos) by MICHEALADEX(m): 7:57pm On Aug 18, 2019
realstars:
I said it sometime ago that i smell war between some ednic group,
now it has stated.
Lets see the next level as it unfold.

Shot that hole on your face...you don begin see vision on top another man pain
Re: Yoruba And Hausa Youths Fight In Oke-Odo, Lagos (Photos) by LZAA: 8:08pm On Aug 18, 2019
GMbuharii:
AHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!

Lzaa immhotep bastardmod adaibeku bia o.....

grin grin grin grin
grin grin

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Yoruba And Hausa Youths Fight In Oke-Odo, Lagos (Photos) by TedLawrence(f): 8:13pm On Aug 18, 2019
una neba see som chin...

1 Like

Re: Yoruba And Hausa Youths Fight In Oke-Odo, Lagos (Photos) by sammyonal: 8:17pm On Aug 18, 2019
phreakabit:

Na lie jor na Hausa dey search for Yoruba.
e be like say u dey take skushi abi, u think say Hausa get say for lasgidi, nah yorubas dey find them and the ones we like and know, nah still Yorubas dey shield them.
Re: Yoruba And Hausa Youths Fight In Oke-Odo, Lagos (Photos) by sammyonal: 8:21pm On Aug 18, 2019
BoboNkiti19:

Cause I'm reporting LIVE from the incident, I just happened to be around that area with my cousin when it all went down. Kerzhim or whatever he's called is obviously reporting from his mother's basement... didn't see no Yoruba searching for Hausas in public buses, except that happened in another Oke-odo.
will u keep quiet, where exactly in Oke odo re u reporting from?
Re: Yoruba And Hausa Youths Fight In Oke-Odo, Lagos (Photos) by sammyonal: 8:24pm On Aug 18, 2019
Rotimi47:
Post the pictures of the Hausas searching for yorubas to verify your claim.

How will Hausas be searching for Yorubas in a Yoruba populated area without getting any Yoruba?

Abeg post pictures or I don't believe it.
u dey mind that mugu, that one just dey whine himself.

1 Like

Re: Yoruba And Hausa Youths Fight In Oke-Odo, Lagos (Photos) by Staro: 8:45pm On Aug 18, 2019
Aw
Re: Yoruba And Hausa Youths Fight In Oke-Odo, Lagos (Photos) by Nobody: 8:53pm On Aug 18, 2019
I am not exactly religious but ,reading these comments,I can say that you guys are under a curse.

1 Like

Re: Yoruba And Hausa Youths Fight In Oke-Odo, Lagos (Photos) by djon78(m): 9:01pm On Aug 18, 2019
MyGeneration:
Yorubas and Igbos fight only on the net and nothing ever happens.

But hausa people are telling you they don't talk too much
Re: Yoruba And Hausa Youths Fight In Oke-Odo, Lagos (Photos) by nkemjacob2(m): 9:07pm On Aug 18, 2019
Hardly do I see yourba and IBO clash is always IBO's and Hausa or yoruba vs Hausa.

1 Like

Re: Yoruba And Hausa Youths Fight In Oke-Odo, Lagos (Photos) by Adaibeku(f): 9:11pm On Aug 18, 2019
GMbuharii:
AHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!

Lzaa immhotep bastardmod adaibeku bia o.....

grin grin grin grin

I sawed and i oversawed wink

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Yoruba And Hausa Youths Fight In Oke-Odo, Lagos (Photos) by bilulu(m): 9:12pm On Aug 18, 2019
PSVITA:
Why can't we give peace a chance in this country!
because justice is far from this country, where there's no justice there can never be peace.

1 Like

Re: Yoruba And Hausa Youths Fight In Oke-Odo, Lagos (Photos) by Fatherofdragons: 9:44pm On Aug 18, 2019
Chai chineke grin I came late if not I would have spiced up this thread.

Ndiigbo una dey fall my hand, how una go allow ndiofe take over this juicy thread na?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yoruba And Hausa Youths Fight In Oke-Odo, Lagos (Photos) by kerzhim(m): 10:13pm On Aug 18, 2019
sammyonal:
will u keep quiet, where exactly in Oke odo re u reporting from?
I was at pleasure bus stop when it started.
Re: Yoruba And Hausa Youths Fight In Oke-Odo, Lagos (Photos) by Nobody: 10:20pm On Aug 18, 2019
GMbuharii:
AHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!

Lzaa immhotep bastardmod adaibeku gwarotango yarimo simplyleo bia o.....

grin grin grin grin
What has been snapped, cannot be unsnapped shocked shocked

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Yoruba And Hausa Youths Fight In Oke-Odo, Lagos (Photos) by kerzhim(m): 10:32pm On Aug 18, 2019
BoboNkiti19:

Cause I'm reporting LIVE from the incident, I just happened to be around that area with my cousin when it all went down. Kerzhim or whatever he's called is obviously reporting from his mother's basement... didn't see no Yoruba searching for Hausas in public buses, except that happened in another Oke-odo.
Bros i was at pleasure bus stop when all vehicles were turning and heading back to iyana ipaja and some guys walked up to our vehicle and asked if there was any aboki inside the bus. For the fact that you were in your cousin's place doesnt mean you were directly present. So keep quiet and let people that witnessed the incident talk.
Re: Yoruba And Hausa Youths Fight In Oke-Odo, Lagos (Photos) by JeogahII(m): 11:05pm On Aug 18, 2019
what is this na!

Re: Yoruba And Hausa Youths Fight In Oke-Odo, Lagos (Photos) by Damod88: 11:10pm On Aug 18, 2019
Nigerians behave more like savages the Europeans called them,even including those on nairaland. I can even say those on nairaland are more barbaric than the less educated ones.
Re: Yoruba And Hausa Youths Fight In Oke-Odo, Lagos (Photos) by ojonugba2014(m): 11:13pm On Aug 18, 2019
well,i was there live thz morning when d whole thing started. it was becuase a yoruba guy went nd unirate in a dustbin area,he later got beatten by some hausa boyz that was how the fight started. they scatter one yoruba guy mouth to d xtent that as i am typing now i stl can"t eat becuase the guy was seriously injured,nd a lot of both hausa nd yoruba guyz whr injured too,bcz they later set d dustbin area on fire,some hausa boyz were trowing any object the sees into d market place,police later when there nd set those nonsense building those hausa built along that dustbin area on fire nd many weapons was found there(sword,harmer,jack knivet etc) nd many hausa boy was arrested too.but yorubaz una fall those yoruba police officerz hand oo.i wl not say anything on why i said u people fall thr hand if u knw u knw

2 Likes

Re: Yoruba And Hausa Youths Fight In Oke-Odo, Lagos (Photos) by Logobenz0: 11:43pm On Aug 18, 2019
Jaqenhghar:

Wallahi
You this South Africa idiot. Anything about "Nigeria is a shitthol" that's where you will come out from your cage. Stupid South Africa animal grin grin
Re: Yoruba And Hausa Youths Fight In Oke-Odo, Lagos (Photos) by goaldynman(m): 12:06am On Aug 19, 2019
Iamgrey5:
Oponu cheesy

Stop typing gibberish and describe how you can get to oke-odo cheesy

Pinkypussi the anambra village boy, your hate for yourubas will consume you cheesy

It doesn't take anything to describe how to get to Oke-odo with simple google search! So why are you bleating like it's a big deal!

We can see that the whooping of your ass pain you so much. That is why you are nagging all over this thread!

Please face your Hausa master! It's a family affair!!
Re: Yoruba And Hausa Youths Fight In Oke-Odo, Lagos (Photos) by Nowenuse: 12:21am On Aug 19, 2019
Sagay212:

Lol...give us few instances with facts...Lol...you wish you could stand up to Yoruba. Not in your dreams. Today you claim you burnt a tout who tried to disrupt voting but when it happened then ,y'all said it was bike that was burnt and claimed it was even iPods that took the tout to hospital for treatment. Of course you cowards are always scared to death . The Agberos don pity una now and you have come online as usual to brag. I hope you know African China's song that year,
Abi you self go claim say na poem

I am neither yoruba nor Igbo so I'm not interested in this argument. But as for African chyna's song about dead bodies landing in Igbo land, it was actually from Kaduna and not yoruba land. Remember he sang about the guy who went to Kaduna to serve his oga in the song.
I think during the Kaduna 2001 sharia/miss world riots... And when that thing happened, so many northerners were killed in Onitsha in retaliation.

OPC's issue was with Ajegunle boys and people from that axis are mostly Deltans (Ijaws, Urhobos and few Delta Igbos) not actually Igbos, but I guess most of u yorubas cannot easily differentiate Igbos from Niger-deltans.

2 Likes

Re: Yoruba And Hausa Youths Fight In Oke-Odo, Lagos (Photos) by bigcasava1(m): 4:36am On Aug 19, 2019
Ah! I thought they are political brothers? What could be there problem? Abi na Igbo cause am, because it will always end on igbos head.
Re: Yoruba And Hausa Youths Fight In Oke-Odo, Lagos (Photos) by bigcasava1(m): 4:38am On Aug 19, 2019
princfred:
This is a fight betwen Yorubas and Hausa but somehow na igvbos dey go direct hate to.
just like I said they will still put it on igbos head. You can as well start the fight against igbo

1 Like

Re: Yoruba And Hausa Youths Fight In Oke-Odo, Lagos (Photos) by bigcasava1(m): 4:39am On Aug 19, 2019
sammyonal:
e be like say u dey take skushi abi, u think say Hausa get say for lasgidi, nah yorubas dey find them and the ones we like and know, nah still Yorubas dey shield them.
Yoruba man get mind to fight?

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Policeman Flees After Shooting Lover In The Mouth / Kwara Youths Arrest Five Yoruba Men Working With Herdsmen To Abduct Residents / Olufemi Oke-Osanyitolu And Olaide Ibraheem Fight In Court Over N45m Property

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.