Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,944 members, 7,814,194 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 08:51 AM

Yoruba And Hausa Youths Fight In Oke-Odo, Lagos (Photos) - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Yoruba And Hausa Youths Fight In Oke-Odo, Lagos (Photos) (63872 Views)

Youths Fight With Sticks At A Fuel Station (Photo) / Youths Fight Over Girls In Cross River, One Dead, Many Wounded / Elders And Youths Fight Over A Goat Brought As Marriage Rite In Anambra (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Yoruba And Hausa Youths Fight In Oke-Odo, Lagos (Photos) by BoboNkiti19: 5:10pm On Aug 18, 2019
Rotimi47:
Where did you get your own story from.

See the below.

Re: Yoruba And Hausa Youths Fight In Oke-Odo, Lagos (Photos) by kerzhim(m): 4:32pm
Things are gradually getting back to normal.

It was so hot around 1:30pm to the extent that the yorubas have to be searching the motor one by one for the hausas.

God will help us in this Nation.

Cause I'm reporting LIVE from the incident, I just happened to be around that area with my cousin when it all went down. Kerzhim or whatever he's called is obviously reporting from his mother's basement... didn't see no Yoruba searching for Hausas in public buses, except that happened in another Oke-odo.

12 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Yoruba And Hausa Youths Fight In Oke-Odo, Lagos (Photos) by Nobody: 5:11pm On Aug 18, 2019
helinues:

We know those who derived joy from others misfortunes.. Remember karma is real even though it does not have legs or arms
mr lawyer2
Re: Yoruba And Hausa Youths Fight In Oke-Odo, Lagos (Photos) by Omoluabi16(m): 5:12pm On Aug 18, 2019
Once there is any clash of this kind, between Hausa and the Yoruba ethnic group, You'll see Igbo's celebrating, with provocative comments. Have the Hausa's not clashed with Igbo in Enugu before? Is this a first time indigene and non indigenes are clashing! I find it hard to see the sense in some of these distasteful ' comnents.

18 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Yoruba And Hausa Youths Fight In Oke-Odo, Lagos (Photos) by landforeast(m): 5:14pm On Aug 18, 2019
helinues:

We know those who derived joy from others misfortunes.. Remember karma is real even though it does not have legs or arms
Till when will the blood of the innocent ones be sacrifised on the alter of one Nigeria. Ask yourself that question, Nigeria is not yet a Nation and that is why you see all manner of attacks and violence like this.
We must tell Our self a bitter truth to move on
We are never one and cannot be one.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yoruba And Hausa Youths Fight In Oke-Odo, Lagos (Photos) by Rotimi47: 5:14pm On Aug 18, 2019
BoboNkiti19:

Cause I'm reporting LIVE from the incident, I just happened to be around that area with my cousin when it all went down. Kerzhim or whatever he's called is obviously reporting from his mother's basement... didn't see no Yoruba searching for Hausas in public buses, except that happened in another Oke-odo.
Post the pictures of the Hausas searching for yorubas to verify your claim.

How will Hausas be searching for Yorubas in a Yoruba populated area without getting any Yoruba?

Abeg post pictures or I don't believe it.

21 Likes

Re: Yoruba And Hausa Youths Fight In Oke-Odo, Lagos (Photos) by TriggahMan(m): 5:15pm On Aug 18, 2019
Make I jejely waka pass

Re: Yoruba And Hausa Youths Fight In Oke-Odo, Lagos (Photos) by phreakabit(m): 5:15pm On Aug 18, 2019
ceejay80s:
The fight na over 3.5 for aboki

You no be Yoruba?

1 Like

Re: Yoruba And Hausa Youths Fight In Oke-Odo, Lagos (Photos) by Angelfrost(m): 5:15pm On Aug 18, 2019
realstars:
I said it sometime ago that i smell war between some ednic group,
now it has stated.
Lets see the next level as it unfold.

Relax son... Hausas and their hosts have such falling out from time to time... Been happening for decades, even before Next level was a dream... The elders will meet, reach another semi useless compromise, and life goes on.... Till the next clash. grin

3 Likes

Re: Yoruba And Hausa Youths Fight In Oke-Odo, Lagos (Photos) by ceejay80s(m): 5:16pm On Aug 18, 2019
phreakabit:

You no be Yoruba?
Wetin concern chijioke with musa and dayo fight?

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Yoruba And Hausa Youths Fight In Oke-Odo, Lagos (Photos) by Ucheosefoh(m): 5:17pm On Aug 18, 2019
Rotimi47:
Post the pictures of the Hausas searching for yorubas to verify your claim.

How will Hausas be searching for Yorubas in a Yoruba populated area without getting any Yoruba?

Abeg post pictures or I don't believe it.
But you believe the other guy lies because it favours you.
Why not ask that guy to post pictures too before you start using his comment to counter him.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yoruba And Hausa Youths Fight In Oke-Odo, Lagos (Photos) by Rotimi47: 5:17pm On Aug 18, 2019
Ucheosefoh:
But you believe the other guy lies because it favours you.
Why not ask that guy to post pictures too before you started using his comment to counter him.
l got this picture which did not show any Hausa on that route.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yoruba And Hausa Youths Fight In Oke-Odo, Lagos (Photos) by Ucheosefoh(m): 5:19pm On Aug 18, 2019
Rotimi47:
At list I got this picture which did not show any Hausa on that route.
You can get the picture from another news source and it is not showing any tribe chasing the other.
Re: Yoruba And Hausa Youths Fight In Oke-Odo, Lagos (Photos) by LazyGold(m): 5:20pm On Aug 18, 2019
BoboNkiti19:

You are a liar

4 Likes

Re: Yoruba And Hausa Youths Fight In Oke-Odo, Lagos (Photos) by Rotimi47: 5:20pm On Aug 18, 2019
Ucheosefoh:
You can get the picture from another news source and it is not showing any tribe chasing the other.
zoom the picture and you will see some people dressed in Yoruba cloths.

3 Likes

Re: Yoruba And Hausa Youths Fight In Oke-Odo, Lagos (Photos) by antobrige: 5:20pm On Aug 18, 2019
PSVITA:
Why can't we give peace a chance in this country!

That's your mind.....
Re: Yoruba And Hausa Youths Fight In Oke-Odo, Lagos (Photos) by executive12: 5:21pm On Aug 18, 2019
That's the shit hole for you. I feel for the innocent market men and women that are caught in between the fight. Nigeria is a jungle.
Re: Yoruba And Hausa Youths Fight In Oke-Odo, Lagos (Photos) by Meliian(f): 5:22pm On Aug 18, 2019
BoboNkiti19:
The fight was bloody, Yorubas initially had the upper hand over the Hausas, but after destroying their( the Hausas) market wares and stalls, come see vex from Aboki... boys rallied together with more dangerous weapons, chased the Yorubas out and beat shege comot for their body... three yoruba boys were savagely beaten and nearly lynched but for the timely arrival of the police... in all it was a close fight, with Hausas having the slight edge having inflicted more bodily damage to the Yorubas.

on a side note big respect to the Igbos who played the mediator role very maturely, Hausa and Yoruba dey fight... other Yorubas were scared to douse the tension, but na Igbos manage calm things down till the police arrived.

Shut up, stupid liar. God will punish that you trashy lying mouth. Oponu. Lol.

6 Likes

Re: Yoruba And Hausa Youths Fight In Oke-Odo, Lagos (Photos) by Iamgrey5(m): 5:22pm On Aug 18, 2019
BoboNkiti19:

I don't understand animal guttural language, the fight was strictly a brotherly affair (Hausa vs Yoruba), and the Aboki's kinda whooped your aSSes, fact is that Hausas no dey fear una even in Lagos of all places. Igbos don't give a fucck about any of you, na just to mind their business and make money concern them. Come to Oke-odo and see how Hausas are all over the place daring Yorubas to enter their turf again... Igbos are NOT your problem, trust me.
Where is oke odo in Lagos?

Describe the ways of getting to the market?

4 Likes

Re: Yoruba And Hausa Youths Fight In Oke-Odo, Lagos (Photos) by landforeast(m): 5:23pm On Aug 18, 2019
dangotesmummy:
are you not normal at all?
Question

1 Like

Re: Yoruba And Hausa Youths Fight In Oke-Odo, Lagos (Photos) by Sagay212: 5:23pm On Aug 18, 2019
BoboNkiti19:

I don't understand animal guttural language, the fight was strictly a brotherly affair (Hausa vs Yoruba), and the Aboki's kinda whooped your aSSes, fact is that Hausas no dey fear una even in Lagos of all places. Igbos don't give a fucck about any of you, na just to mind their business and make money concern them. Come to Oke-odo and see how Hausas are all over the place daring Yorubas to enter their turf again... Igbos are NOT your problem, trust me.

You can go to one odo and show us videos and pictures of how hausas are everywhere and whooping your a.ss. im glad you accept your power and noise ends on the internet. There will never be a day you iPod miscreants will attempt to dare afonjas im real life.

The aboki.s know they'll always be dealt with and put right where they belong. No be today dey don dey chop am. But you iPod nor go ever get the liver to attempt am.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yoruba And Hausa Youths Fight In Oke-Odo, Lagos (Photos) by Centcanada: 5:25pm On Aug 18, 2019
Just like what the Bible said if you fight the finger that few you, nevertheless, it will surely come back to you. This is just the beginning of their fight!
Re: Yoruba And Hausa Youths Fight In Oke-Odo, Lagos (Photos) by Nobody: 5:25pm On Aug 18, 2019
Omoluabi16:
Once there is any clash of this kind, between Hausa and the Yoruba ethnic group, You'll see Igbo's celebrating, with provocative comments. Have the Hausa's not clashed with Igbo in Enugu before? Is this a first time indigene and non indigenes are clashing! I find it hard to see the sense in some of these distasteful ' comnents.
Na we "accomodating" Yorubas cause am na.
Re: Yoruba And Hausa Youths Fight In Oke-Odo, Lagos (Photos) by Meliian(f): 5:25pm On Aug 18, 2019
BoboNkiti19:

You're a marafuckinggg liar. Post pictures to prove your claim. Idiata.

5 Likes

Re: Yoruba And Hausa Youths Fight In Oke-Odo, Lagos (Photos) by Sagay212: 5:25pm On Aug 18, 2019
Rotimi47:
Where did you get your own story from.

See the below.

Re: Yoruba And Hausa Youths Fight In Oke-Odo, Lagos (Photos) by kerzhim(m): 4:32pm
Things are gradually getting back to normal.

It was so hot around 1:30pm to the extent that the yorubas have to be searching the motor one by one for the hausas.

God will help us in this Nation.

Lol...you get time to mind the iPod miscreants. See how they are making themselves happy twisting stories to feel good. Allow them some happiness. They have always known nothing but sorrow.

14 Likes

Re: Yoruba And Hausa Youths Fight In Oke-Odo, Lagos (Photos) by jneutron4000: 5:28pm On Aug 18, 2019
BlackAlbinoo:
I can bet my Android phone that this fight would be an easy win for the hausas.....our s/w brothers only know how to brag and carry ineffective charms.Am patiently waiting to hear the scores.
shut up, I witnessed it, and the Hausa stand no single chance, even if you are partially blind, can't you see pics of Tomatoes and Onions owns by the Hausas being abandoned as they had to run for their lives.

12 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Yoruba And Hausa Youths Fight In Oke-Odo, Lagos (Photos) by Hades2016(m): 5:28pm On Aug 18, 2019
chiedozie198100:

but this na good time for unrestricted skull mining na. grin grin grin grin grin grin
no be lie maybe dem wan mine some skull and the Hausas no gree that is why dem come dey fight dem

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Yoruba And Hausa Youths Fight In Oke-Odo, Lagos (Photos) by lilytender: 5:29pm On Aug 18, 2019
landforeast:
Good for Yorubas the Champions of One Nigeria
Una never chi chomething

Wetin Yoruba see wey reach the over three million Biafrans sacrificed in the civil war out of the ignorance of the Igbos?

12 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Yoruba And Hausa Youths Fight In Oke-Odo, Lagos (Photos) by seborrhic: 5:29pm On Aug 18, 2019
BoboNkiti19:

didn't see no Yoruba searching for Hausas in public buses, except that happened in another Oke-odo.
Your report sounds more believable.
The other moniker that was claiming Yorubas searching for Hausas in buses was obviously trying to preempt the Yorubas being made fun of by other tribalists here,so he quickly posted a lie giving an edge to the Yorubas to stop the expected backlash and ridicule.
If however you are lying from somewhere in your house, may it not be well for you too.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yoruba And Hausa Youths Fight In Oke-Odo, Lagos (Photos) by Meliian(f): 5:29pm On Aug 18, 2019
BoboNkiti19:

Didinrin. Someone asked you to post directions to Oke-odo now you're silent. Shioor.

3 Likes

Re: Yoruba And Hausa Youths Fight In Oke-Odo, Lagos (Photos) by Nobody: 5:30pm On Aug 18, 2019
Yeebos, Igbos, Igbos etc food is ready! tongue
Re: Yoruba And Hausa Youths Fight In Oke-Odo, Lagos (Photos) by Sagay212: 5:30pm On Aug 18, 2019
Omoluabi16:

They will always be happy because they see abokis trying out what they wish for but never have the liver. At least aboki get liver to fight even if they get beaten. But you see the iPod miscreants everywhere on the internet bragging but will never summon little courage to start a real fight the way they brag online, yet they be shouting coward up and down.

Everyone knows their intent and when time come, iPods go chop better lashing.

10 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Policeman Flees After Shooting Lover In The Mouth / Kwara Youths Arrest Five Yoruba Men Working With Herdsmen To Abduct Residents / Olufemi Oke-Osanyitolu And Olaide Ibraheem Fight In Court Over N45m Property

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.