Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,145 members, 7,818,434 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:42 PM

I Need A Mature Female Friend To Always Talk And Chat With - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Need A Mature Female Friend To Always Talk And Chat With (613 Views)

My Boyfriend Had Sex With His Dying Female Friend As A 'final Wish' / My Neighbor Always Talk About Girls. How Do I Ask Him To Stop? / How Do I Tell A Friend To Stop Bringing Girls To Have Sex In My Apartment? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need A Mature Female Friend To Always Talk And Chat With by Aridunnuoluwa(m): 5:38pm On Aug 18, 2019
good evening house, please don't mind my typo errors.... I just hope you will understand why I had to do this.... I am a man in my late thirties and I am married with a handsome son... but few months after my wedding I lost my job and since then I have tries looking for a job to sustain my family with but all to no avail.... and for quite some months now.... it's not been really easy couple with the fact that I have a baby and wife to Carter for...And to spoil it all my wife has been making the marriage a living hell for me which has been killing me inside.... and I had to face so many frustrations.... it's not that I am not taking charge of my responsibilities I am but not as much as when I has my job...anytime she demands and I don't meat up she goes to her parents house... she does that we stay in the same area like few kilometers to my house... and as the matter goes on she has neglected her duties to me as a wife and has always listens to whatsoever her mum tells her... and I have decided to keep my distance to but I am the man with a fragile heart and I get bother easily and when I don't have someone to talk to it affect me psychologically.... but I am here to seek a female friend who I can always chat with and with time when I know her well I can always confined in her.... No string attached ooooo... just mere friendship.... here is my WhatsApp number 0 8 1 6 4 7 4 9 9 2 8 and also you can call me on my other line on 07057857507.... pls � I beg you no insult if you don't have anything good to say pls don't comment
... I hope to hear from such friend... like I said a mature lady who is Godly and has the fear of God at heart thanks
Re: I Need A Mature Female Friend To Always Talk And Chat With by sunnychibs(m): 5:52pm On Aug 18, 2019
oga are you sure you are not trying to lie to us?

Re: I Need A Mature Female Friend To Always Talk And Chat With by Aridunnuoluwa(m): 6:16pm On Aug 18, 2019
sunnychibs... U make me lol ���.... I am not here for cheap lies.... and if you check it out this is my first time of doing such.... I never wanted to but I just see it as a last resort any lady who hooks up with me here I will give her evidence of what I am saying before I proceed to any friendship with her
Re: I Need A Mature Female Friend To Always Talk And Chat With by OlawaleBammie: 6:24pm On Aug 18, 2019
Aridunnuoluwa:
good evening house, please don't mind my typo errors.... I just hope you will understand why I had to do this.... I am a man in my late thirties and I am married with a handsome son... but few months after my wedding I lost my job and since then I have tries looking for a job to sustain my family with but all to no avail.... and for quite some months now.... it's not been really easy couple with the fact that I have a baby and wife to Carter for...And to spoil it all my wife has been making the marriage a living hell for me which has been killing me inside.... and I had to face so many frustrations.... it's not that I am not taking charge of my responsibilities I am but not as much as when I has my job...anytime she demands and I don't meat up she goes to her parents house... she does that we stay in the same area like few kilometers to my house... and as the matter goes on she has neglected her duties to me as a wife and has always listens to whatsoever her mum tells her... and I have decided to keep my distance to but I am the man with a fragile heart and I get bother easily and when I don't have someone to talk to it affect me psychologically.... but I am here to seek a female friend who I can always chat with and with time when I know her well I can always confined in her.... No string attached ooooo... just mere friendship.... here is my WhatsApp number 0 8 1 6 4 7 4 9 9 2 8 and also you can call me on my other line on 07057857507.... pls � I beg you no insult if you don't have anything good to say pls don't comment
... I hope to hear from such friend... like I said a mature lady who is Godly and has the fear of God at heart thanks

Oga am sorry, u re far older dan i am but i hav to say dis, U RE DECEIVING URSELF SIR, ore wo laja n beku se?? from ur write-up we never heard u say ur wife keeps male friends either, soo why would u want to break ur home?? u said no string attached but hey!! how did u get ur wife hooked up with u?? is it not tru friendship?? soo u want to start another friendship with another lady again, before u say jack Robinson you hav started goin on a date with her, before u open ur eyes small small romantic display don dey enter abi u re telling us u practices celibacy ni??

My brother this is d tym u need to man up jare, tym to exhibit ur masculine trait, work on ur self and regain ur respect from ur wife and in-law. u complained dat she rushes to her mother bla bla bla, yea its how women roll, dey dont respect broke lads/guy/husband, abi wat do u tink women respect in men? do u tink its d curly beard, or ur outfit, rides, stature?? noooo, its ur personality and ur status dey respect, d moment u lose dat den u re a goner. this is nt the tym to hook up, if u want friends den goan meet ur male friends u hav bn enjoying company with all tru ur life and leave some innocent girls/ladies out of ur life.

Dont use ur hand to break ur home oo.
Re: I Need A Mature Female Friend To Always Talk And Chat With by sapeleboi(m): 6:26pm On Aug 18, 2019
small time you will be leaking her bottom pot abi

Re: I Need A Mature Female Friend To Always Talk And Chat With by united442(m): 9:24pm On Aug 18, 2019
o.p u are very funnygrin i swear!.

wtf!??

who d Bleep is the primary school boi?

do u think nairaland is full of kidsgrin

you aren't even thinking of fixing your home, wife, your job, common boi, you gat kid..But NO! your major aim is to look for female friend with no string attachgrin

you dnt even sound worried or depressgrin

and by-d-way, why aren't you searching for male instead? why are you so specific about femalegrin?

come, oboy, goan and restructure this your 16 century scam and come back "with another account".!

1 Like

Re: I Need A Mature Female Friend To Always Talk And Chat With by lilmax(m): 9:38pm On Aug 18, 2019
look at this fool
Re: I Need A Mature Female Friend To Always Talk And Chat With by realtalk19: 9:41pm On Aug 18, 2019
Aridunnuoluwa:

I will advice you use the time u want to use for a female friend to get yourself busy and try harder to get a job or means of income so u can take up responsibility of your wife and child. That shuld be your priority now.

1 Like

Re: I Need A Mature Female Friend To Always Talk And Chat With by Apination(m): 10:09pm On Aug 18, 2019
If what you said is true it's obvious your wife doesn't truly love you but looking for a female friend isn't an alternative either. It's not easy to be a man but just manage your wife properly since you now know the sort of relationship you are into undecided

(1) (Reply)

Big Brother Naija;What A Great Insult!!!!!!!!! / The Bucket List. / Nobody Senior Another Person For This Life, Na Turn By Turn', With My Following

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.