Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,482 members, 7,816,138 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:21 AM

She Laughed When I Sent Her These Photos - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Laughed When I Sent Her These Photos (5716 Views)

I Sent Her Out Of My House Late In The Night: Did I Do The Right Thing? / My Fiancee Sent Her Nude To A Married Father Of 2 In US / Corper Caught Having Sex With Another Guy After Fiance Sent Her 200k - Twitter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

She Laughed When I Sent Her These Photos by VillageGuyArts1(m): 6:22pm On Aug 18, 2019
undecided
I don't know why she laughed though, but it was kinda weird.
Anyways, these are the photos.

2 Likes

Re: She Laughed When I Sent Her These Photos by VillageGuyArts1(m): 6:24pm On Aug 18, 2019
Well if you're interested, dm me on Whatsapp.

1 Like

Re: She Laughed When I Sent Her These Photos by kheny12(m): 6:27pm On Aug 18, 2019
Are you sure you are ok undecided

13 Likes

Re: She Laughed When I Sent Her These Photos by VillageGuyArts1(m): 6:31pm On Aug 18, 2019
kheny12:
Are you sure you are ok undecided

Yeah, 100%.
Are you?
Re: She Laughed When I Sent Her These Photos by gozzlin: 6:54pm On Aug 18, 2019
Wtf

2 Likes

Re: She Laughed When I Sent Her These Photos by Merit123(m): 8:28pm On Aug 18, 2019
Oga waiting Dbruine and Ruben luftuschic are doing here?

Re: She Laughed When I Sent Her These Photos by THUNDER4real(m): 9:02pm On Aug 18, 2019

Re: She Laughed When I Sent Her These Photos by abdulazeez1002(m): 9:31pm On Aug 18, 2019
Ilamina what say you?
Re: She Laughed When I Sent Her These Photos by falcon01: 9:50pm On Aug 18, 2019
is that Bera?
Re: She Laughed When I Sent Her These Photos by StrikeBack(m): 9:52pm On Aug 18, 2019
This is the end of Wonders
Re: She Laughed When I Sent Her These Photos by VillageGuyArts1(m): 11:43pm On Aug 18, 2019
falcon01:
is that Bera?

Yeah, that's him.
Re: She Laughed When I Sent Her These Photos by Nobody: 12:39am On Aug 19, 2019
VillageGuyArts1:
undecided
I don't know why she laughed though, but it was kinda weird.
Anyways, these are the photos .
Why would u be sending her those photos? And u had to place ur signature at the top right corner like its all ur work.... And ur still asking why she laughed..
Re: She Laughed When I Sent Her These Photos by VillageGuyArts1(m): 12:46am On Aug 19, 2019
dairykidd:

And u had to place ur signature at the top right corner like its all ur work....

Smh.
Because you can't do some certain things doesn't mean others cant. undecided

Re: She Laughed When I Sent Her These Photos by Snixdave114(m): 1:06am On Aug 19, 2019
Re: She Laughed When I Sent Her These Photos by Nobody: 1:09am On Aug 19, 2019
VillageGuyArts1:

Smh.
Because you can't do some certain things doesn't mean others cant. undecided

You never specified like they were ur work & that was the reason for the bold on my previous mention cheesy U dey try and i knew u were a digital artist.

Is it just ur passion or u also make money from it?
Maybe she feels ur wasting time doing it or it can't take u any where. In any case why would u care what she thinks. Girls like that are very bad vibes and dream killers. Stay away from her and care less for whatever she feels. Nice work sha but u can do better when u focus & invest more in it. Have u heard of shinybinary.com, It's the works of Nik Ainley or Hal Lasko's works at hallasko.com
You can draw some inspirations from there. I love real digital art too wink
Re: She Laughed When I Sent Her These Photos by VillageGuyArts1(m): 1:19am On Aug 19, 2019
dairykidd:

You never specified like they were ur work & that was the reason for the bold on my previous mention cheesy U dey try and i knew u were a digital artist.

Is it just ur passion or u also make money from it?
Maybe she feels ur wasting time doing it or it can't take u any where. In any case why would u care what she thinks. Girls like that are very bad vibes and dream killers. Stay away from her and care less for whatever she feels. Nice work sha but u can do better when u focus & invest more in it. Have u heard of shinybinary.com, It's the works of Nik Ainley or Hal Lasko's works at hallasko.com
You can draw some inspirations from there. I love real digital art too wink

Thanks man.
It's my passion and I also make money from it
Anyways, the thread's title was just to draw attention, cus I need customers. wink

1 Like 1 Share

Re: She Laughed When I Sent Her These Photos by khia: 1:51am On Aug 19, 2019
VillageGuyArts1:

Thanks man.
It's my passion and I also make money from it
Anyways, the thread's title was just to draw attention, cus I need customers. wink

Maybe she laughed because you sent her photos of whites instead of blacks. Maybe she was confused. grin Who is the Black one, it's nice?

(1) (Reply)

Beautiful Wedding Pictures Of Oyinbo Man His Nigerian Bride / I Feel Like Killing My Sister And Marry Her Husband / the Beautiful And Humble Onila

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.