Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,452 members, 7,819,665 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:12 PM

Bbnaija: Ike Speaks On Having S*X With Mercy - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Bbnaija: Ike Speaks On Having S*X With Mercy (746 Views)

My Mom Has Refused Me On Having A Boyfriend / She Keeps Insisting On Having Sex Without Protection / Bbnaija!!! Ike Caught Fingering & Sexing Mercy Pussy Again [ Watch ] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Bbnaija: Ike Speaks On Having S*X With Mercy by GistMoree10: 8:22pm On Aug 18, 2019
Big Brother Naija, BBNaija housemate, Ike has expressed his desire to have sex in the ‘Pepper dem’ edition of the reality television show.
The BBNaija housemate said he was ready to have sex with his love interest, Mercy.
Ike made the disclosure during a conversation with Mercy last night.
In the heat of the discussion, Ike also expressed his love for Mercy, saying he loves her more than anyone he ever met.
According to Ike: “I want you so bad. I love you so much more than anyone I ever loved.
“And you know I won’t force you. I want to f*ck you so bad. This d*ck is so big. Eja nla!”
Recall that Ike had recently threatened to deal with any male housemate that tries to get close to Mercy if he’s evicted on Sunday.
https://www.gistsfanz.com/2019/08/bbnaija-ike-speaks-on-having-sx-with.html

[img]https://1.bp..com/-wNGl5e1mdDo/XVmjS8aQjFI/AAAAAAAAAog/aLr-X6xvIAMENcHKP_mWfuGXnmJBOdoagCLcBGAs/s1600/ike-and-mercy-1024x576.jpg[/img]
Re: Bbnaija: Ike Speaks On Having S*X With Mercy by Junkie1: 8:39pm On Aug 18, 2019
BOTH MERCY AND THE INSTAGRAM OLOSHO NEED TO STOP STALLING AND START F FVCKING DON'T BE WASTING A NIGGAS TIME undecided

ALSO THE "LOVE" PART OF THE CONVO IS SIMPLY KONJI TALKING...

(1) (Reply)

Help On Libido / Boy Assaults A Hooker He Slept With Without Paying In Anthony Village, Lagos / Lets Discuss Tonight

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.