Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,283 members, 7,811,836 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 08:46 PM

Romantic Lottery: Modern Edition - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Romantic Lottery: Modern Edition (2711 Views)

When You Win Lottery And Your Girlfriend Shouts "We Have Won" / Woman Dumps Cheating Boyfriend With A 'Romantic' Note (READ) / Most Romantic Way to Ask, "Will You Marry Me?" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Go Down)

Romantic Lottery: Modern Edition by queeneve: 2:53am On Oct 22, 2010
We having our FIRST ANNUAL Romantic Lottery and some of the lucky people have been selected to enter the lottery drawing. Each Nairalander have a chance draw out a name that they would like to go on a date, have a overnight stay with, invite for a chat, have a menage trois, and go on a dream vacation with, OR JUST PLAIN on having fun with.

Pick TWO people from either category that you would like to get to know or have a romance with. IF you are just looking to have PLAIN fun with no string attached then you can either pick two men, two women, or one man and woman.

This is just TO HAVE FUN, nothing SERIOUS grin

Ladies:
Madlady
Googles
Omoloa
Ms. Potato
Ink Nerd
Odunnu
Shy One
Tink_sk
Iice

Men:
Jaybee
Vic
Koyoke
Mr cock
Mobo
Reality
Sagamite
D-Sense
Yorisb

Each Nairaland have a wildcard that you can use if you do not like ANY of the names mentioned, you can add ONE person name and describe what you would like to do with that person.
The names are based on most popular posters smiley on Romantic section
Re: Romantic Lottery: Modern Edition by queeneve: 3:02am On Oct 22, 2010
The two names I would draw would be JAYBEE and Reality,

For Jaybee, (a romantic vacation)

We would be on a secluded island with just the two of us. Nothing covering us but a loin cloth. We survive off fruits and island foods. We would do WILD things in the waterfall lake and make heavenly music all day long until the sunset. We would swim out in the ocean and gaze in the moonlight until the sleeping god calls us to shore. Just wearing nothing but a loin cloth, Jaybee would salute his soldiers good night and I feed him grapes off my buttocks until he couldn't sustain himself any longer and the SAINTS CAME MARCHING IN wink cheesy grin

For Reality, (a fun date)

We would be at Tyler Perry's play and laughing all through the play as we shared crazy dating stories. Reality shared to me his interest for Inkie and how much he loves her. I then give him tips on how to step up his game because he dealing with an upgrade chick. We exchanged hugs and reality walked away calling Inkie.
Re: Romantic Lottery: Modern Edition by InkedNerd(f): 5:49am On Oct 22, 2010
queeneve:

The two names I would draw would be JAYBEE and Reality,

For Jaybee, (a romantic vacation)

We would be on a secluded island with just the two of us. Nothing covering us but a loin cloth. We survive off fruits and island foods. We would do WILD things in the waterfall lake and make heavenly music all day long until the sunset. We would swim out in the ocean and gaze in the moonlight until the sleeping god calls us to shore. Just wearing nothing but a loin cloth, Jaybee would salute his soldiers good night and I feed him grapes off my buttocks until he couldn't sustain himself any longer and the SAINTS CAME MARCHING IN wink cheesy grin

For Reality, (a fun date)

We would be at Tyler Perry's play and laughing all through the play as we shared crazy dating stories. Reality shared to me his interest for Inkie and how much he loves her. I then give him tips on how to step up his game because he dealing with an upgrade chick. We exchanged hugs and reality walked away calling Inkie.

Lol, why would he call me?
Re: Romantic Lottery: Modern Edition by queeneve: 12:23pm On Oct 22, 2010
You know he likes you,

Stop acting like you clueless girl!
Re: Romantic Lottery: Modern Edition by jaybee3(m): 1:22pm On Oct 22, 2010
Get your mind outta the gutter Q shocked shocked shocked shocked
I will report you to King E tongue tongue tongue embarassed embarassed embarassed
Re: Romantic Lottery: Modern Edition by queeneve: 1:43pm On Oct 22, 2010
He wont believe ya,

I play angel very well wink

I wonder if Mobo suck nyansh, hmmm grin
Re: Romantic Lottery: Modern Edition by jaybee3(m): 1:55pm On Oct 22, 2010
We ma never know.
I guess dat question will be best answered by 190
Re: Romantic Lottery: Modern Edition by queeneve: 1:59pm On Oct 22, 2010
Hmmmmm shocked lipsrsealed
Re: Romantic Lottery: Modern Edition by Ikedonn(m): 2:28pm On Oct 22, 2010
Rubbi.sh.
Re: Romantic Lottery: Modern Edition by queeneve: 2:34pm On Oct 22, 2010
I see a jealousy bish woke up,
Re: Romantic Lottery: Modern Edition by kokoye(m): 2:36pm On Oct 22, 2010
Oh my ,

err, good morning everyone , just logged in . . only to see this.

I must be getting younger . .really really
Re: Romantic Lottery: Modern Edition by googles: 2:37pm On Oct 22, 2010
Chaii Chamotex is not on the list  sad

I will love to kidnap dat boy  angry angry cheesy
Re: Romantic Lottery: Modern Edition by kokoye(m): 2:39pm On Oct 22, 2010
queeneve,

If only , if only, if only . . I could get your husband to see this. grin

Did I just stammer on the Internet
Re: Romantic Lottery: Modern Edition by kokoye(m): 2:43pm On Oct 22, 2010
and of course I would go for Inked_Nerd.

She seems like confident person and real about her sexuality. Every matured man's dream. grin

Googles

. . . is crazy grin. But we cool.

Shy One

. . . the 'wife' material.

Re: Romantic Lottery: Modern Edition by Ikedonn(m): 2:47pm On Oct 22, 2010
who give a damn.
Re: Romantic Lottery: Modern Edition by googles: 2:53pm On Oct 22, 2010
kokoye:

Googles

. . . is crazy grin. But we cool.

lol. . . .its a general consensus

Ikedonn:

who give a damn.

We don hear you. . you can now press the "x" button on your tab tongue
Re: Romantic Lottery: Modern Edition by kokoye(m): 2:57pm On Oct 22, 2010
^^^
grin  grin

I remember this joke about a customer calling into a technical suport call center:

Rep: Thanks for calling. How many I help you?

Customer: Your service is crap, my phone is not working . . you guys are useless . .fix my phone now before I sue you f.ools %%#&#&%$&$&$!!!

Rep: Sorry about that sir. I can easily fix your problem. Please press the red key that says 'end' on your phone.
grin  grin
Re: Romantic Lottery: Modern Edition by Dsense(m): 3:07pm On Oct 22, 2010
queeneve:

We having our FIRST ANNUAL Romantic Lottery and some of the lucky people have been selected to enter the lottery drawing. Each Nairalander have a chance draw out a name that they would like to go on a date, have a overnight stay with, invite for a chat, have a menage trois, and go on a dream vacation with, OR JUST PLAIN on having fun with.

Pick TWO people from either category that you would like to get to know or have a romance with. IF you are just looking to have PLAIN fun with no string attached then you can either pick two men, two women, or one man and woman.

This is just TO HAVE FUN, nothing SERIOUS grin

Ladies:
Madlady
Googles
Omoloa
Ms. Potato
Ink Nerd
Odunnu
Shy One
Tink_sk
Iice

Men:
Jaybee
Vic
Koyoke
Mr cock
Mobo
Reality
Sagamite
D-Sense
Yorisb

Each Nairaland have a wildcard that you can use if you do not like ANY of the names mentioned, you can add ONE person name and describe what you would like to do with that person.
The names are based on most popular posters smiley on Romantic section

Queeneve ,
Nice 1 from yah,But still wondering y u had to put that boy ''190'' he's too young for all this ,Or u just wanna ruin his life grin grin grin grin
Me would prefer Ileke-idi, I know she's not on da list nd then Ink_Nerd .
Guess i chose right. grin grin grin grin
Re: Romantic Lottery: Modern Edition by googles: 3:08pm On Oct 22, 2010
@kokoye

grin grin grin grin grin grin

i like !
Re: Romantic Lottery: Modern Edition by fynedr(m): 3:29pm On Oct 22, 2010
i ve always admired Googles. she is very articulate, sane and courteous. she could be my most perfect companion in my self-created wonderland.
Re: Romantic Lottery: Modern Edition by kokoye(m): 3:34pm On Oct 22, 2010
Sane 

Love must truly be blind
grin
Re: Romantic Lottery: Modern Edition by Dsense(m): 3:40pm On Oct 22, 2010
kokoye:

Sane 

Love must truly be blind
grin
U meant she's not sane grin grin grin grin
Re: Romantic Lottery: Modern Edition by Omolola1(f): 3:40pm On Oct 22, 2010
Mr. Corky, want to confirm if he really has 17 inches cork, lol. And ofcourse my babie, 190, we wuld play in a pool, lol
Re: Romantic Lottery: Modern Edition by googles: 3:43pm On Oct 22, 2010
fyne_dr:

i ve always admired Googles. she is very articulate, sane and courteous. she could be my most perfect companion in my self-created wonderland.

kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss

Thank you jare. . .all these bad belle pple want to spoil my chance

I bind you pple angry angry I'm very very sane wink
Re: Romantic Lottery: Modern Edition by kokoye(m): 3:44pm On Oct 22, 2010
D-sense:

U meant she's not sane grin grin grin grin

Was Fela sane?

Na smoke she go just dey smoke you  grin
Re: Romantic Lottery: Modern Edition by tjskii(f): 3:48pm On Oct 22, 2010
hmmm i'd pick googles,we'd be roomies and do all the fun things roomies do wink wink wink
hey my booboo firearm aint on the list so he'll be my wild card,we'll go skydiving together,then with the adrenaline rush of our near death experience still pumping away in our veins,we'll make wild passionate love under the hawaiaan sunset  wink wink kiss kiss

oh and id have 190 give me a proper rubdown afterwards,to soothe me aching muscles cheesy cheesy
Re: Romantic Lottery: Modern Edition by googles: 3:50pm On Oct 22, 2010
^^^ OOOooohhh the things we'd do as roomies wink wink wink

kokoye:

Was Fela sane?

Na smoke she go just dey smoke you  grin

embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed
Re: Romantic Lottery: Modern Edition by kokoye(m): 3:57pm On Oct 22, 2010
^^^

got nothing but love for you girl
Re: Romantic Lottery: Modern Edition by googles: 4:02pm On Oct 22, 2010
wink wink wink

I love fela. . .so its a compliment cheesy
Re: Romantic Lottery: Modern Edition by kokoye(m): 4:05pm On Oct 22, 2010
I give up then. cheesy
Re: Romantic Lottery: Modern Edition by Odunnu: 4:28pm On Oct 22, 2010
**Watching from the sidelines**
Re: Romantic Lottery: Modern Edition by fynedr(m): 4:32pm On Oct 22, 2010
Googles my NFL, abeg no mind them jare. u ll always have a special place in my heart.

(1) (2) (3) (4)

Nigerian Campus Girls Are Not Big Time Prostitutes / Is it too much to ask for change? / I Love Lynpetra

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.