Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,550 members, 7,819,950 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:20 AM

Web4africa Probem - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Web4africa Probem (829 Views)

Web4africa.net Is A Fraud And They Are Already Scamming Me. / Pls How Genuine Is WEB4AFRICA? / Many Sites Hosted By Web4Africa Are Down (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Web4africa Probem by ikmomen(m): 5:45am On Oct 22, 2010
i recently got a reseller account from web4africa and they didnt send me their namesevers for resellers. and then i try to create a database to import my site and its telling me minimun of 50 characters for password.

please anyone know how to solve these problems
Re: Web4africa Probem by DualCore1: 7:42am On Oct 22, 2010
ikmomen:

i recently got a reseller account from web4africa and they didnt send me their namesevers for resellers.
Did you contact their support with this problem?

ikmomen:

then i try to create a database to import my site and its telling me minimun of 50 characters for password.

How can anyone apart from your host service provider help you with this? 50 characters minimum is weird but if they want 50, give 'em 50 tongue
Also, if you see this as a problem then contact their support.

If you have already contacted support, what was their response.
When things go wrong with your host service provider (and you are dead sure the problem is from them) hit them up on their support channels, that's why they are there. . .for support. When however they begin to act funny, you can then come up here with the issue and hope it'll make them drop the funny act.
Re: Web4africa Probem by abhosts(m): 9:55am On Oct 22, 2010
ikmomen:

i recently got a reseller account from web4africa and they didnt send me their namesevers for resellers. and then i try to create a database to import my site and its telling me minimun of 50 characters for password.

The "50" does not indicate characters. It means that your password must be 50% strong on the password strength meter.
Re: Web4africa Probem by friendehis(m): 11:01am On Oct 22, 2010
ikmomen:

If u buy a resellers account, there are two option of nameserver available to use, the global nameserver from ur host that every hosting account uses and custom name server which will need be something like ns1.yourdomain.com, ns2.yourdomain.com in which they have to set up for you. (Contact them on this)

By default nameserver are always ns1.sitename.com, ns2.sitename.com. Use an WHOIS tool to check things out or better still contact them
Re: Web4africa Probem by ikmomen(m): 2:56pm On Oct 23, 2010
friendehis:

If u buy a resellers account, there are two option of nameserver available to use, the global nameserver from your host that every hosting account uses and custom name server which will need be something like ns1.yourdomain.com, ns2.yourdomain.com in which they have to set up for you. (Contact them on this)

By default nameserver are always ns1.sitename.com, ns2.sitename.com. Use an WHOIS tool to check things out or better still contact them
Dual Core:

Did you contact their support with this problem?
How can anyone apart from your host service provider help you with this? 50 characters minimum is weird but if they want 50, give 'em 50 tongue
Also, if you see this as a problem then contact their support.

If you have already contacted support, what was their response.
When things go wrong with your host service provider (and you are dead sure the problem is from them) hit them up on their support channels, that's why they are there. . .for support. When however they begin to act funny, you can then come up here with the issue and hope it'll make them drop the funny act.

yea i contacted em support and they havent still replied, ieven called their phone for 3 days now and no one is picking up. but i did a whois ping on them and found their nameservers. the only problem left is that of the database user creation

abhosts:

The "50" does not indicate characters. It means that your password must be 50% strong on the password strength meter.

i'll try this out
Re: Web4africa Probem by ikmomen(m): 3:39pm On Oct 23, 2010
Thanks all of u guys. i have solved the problem. @abhosts, thanks for your suggestion that did the work and the password aint even up to 20 characters.

this is why i love Nland.

Nigeria Good people, Great Nation
Re: Web4africa Probem by utimatedes(m): 11:15pm On Oct 24, 2010
ikmomen:

Thanks all of u guys. i have solved the problem. @abhosts, thanks for your suggestion that did the work and the password aint even up to 20 characters.

this is why i love Nland.

Nigeria Good people, Great Nation

You are welcome! that is why we are here to help one another

(1) (Reply)

How Do I Convert From Innodb To Myisam? / Build Unlimited Sites/apps/portals With Just One Development Effort / Прошу Вас, послушайте как это звучит!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.