Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,644 members, 7,958,954 topics. Date: Thursday, 26 September 2024 at 08:06 AM

Nuremberg: One Question Nnamdi Kanu And IPOB Must Answer – Orji Uzor Kalu - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nuremberg: One Question Nnamdi Kanu And IPOB Must Answer – Orji Uzor Kalu (31865 Views)

Ohanaeze: IPOB Must End Sit-At-Home Now, Business In Southeast Crumbling / "IPOB Must Renounce Violence" - Olawepo Hashim Urges FG To Free Nnamdi Kanu / 'corruption Is Official' - Atiku Releases 10 Questions Buhari Must Answer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nuremberg: One Question Nnamdi Kanu And IPOB Must Answer – Orji Uzor Kalu by wordcat(m): 9:13pm On Aug 19, 2019
Orji Kalu should tell us why he didn't built any world-class hospital in Abia state during his 8 years administration.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nuremberg: One Question Nnamdi Kanu And IPOB Must Answer – Orji Uzor Kalu by fatymore(f): 9:13pm On Aug 19, 2019
RuddyFusion:

Go to Getmany for the answer
thanks
Re: Nuremberg: One Question Nnamdi Kanu And IPOB Must Answer – Orji Uzor Kalu by fatymore(f): 9:14pm On Aug 19, 2019
Wickedfacts:

When did you and who get where?
Don't you know the road to Mainone office or the link to Jobs and Vacancies thread?

Go to Careers section, you'll see Telecoms Professionals thread.

Type Mainone in the search box, click the drop down and select jobs and vacancies or careers. Click it. Select any of the threads and ask them there.

Good luck.

I have done that..nothing tangible came up ni
Re: Nuremberg: One Question Nnamdi Kanu And IPOB Must Answer – Orji Uzor Kalu by DejiSantos: 9:15pm On Aug 19, 2019
how do you push this philosophical idea forward to be accepted by all and convince those who are in doubt to believe and find passionate acceptance of it?

By offering an alternative to death and dysfunction of Nigeria.

Blessynokoro:
My thoughts on Nuremberg

Orji Uzor Kalu

For a long time I have decided to hang my pen, perhaps politics has taken over, especially since 2015 until it was possible to serve my people once again from the corridor of the senate when I won to become a senator from Abia North senatorial district.

Before the victory and after it, I have not failed to allow my mind wonder on the happenings around the country, especially in the area of politics. Atimes my thoughts on this particular subject had made me to laugh and at other times, just sheer wonderment. There is no doubt that a country as great as Nigeria with its many dimensional facets and the different mentalities that make it up, there is sure going to be a full dose of comprehending the various happenings around the country.

To say I do not know and understand the political burdens that bother on the polity, let alone other areas of the country, is telling an unforgiveable lie, which I cannot forgive myself nor allow others to forgive me of.

Nigeria right from its political inception, without mincing words has gone through lot of political sorrows, and some of these sorrows are still there hanging on every one of us, especially on the shoulders of the leaders.

There is hunger in the country, there is anger, frustration, insecurity and many more ills, and whatever suggestions or attempts in dealing with all these seem to fall to the sandy soil and washed away by the slightest rainfall or wind. This is quite understandable; trust is dead, hope is lost and love has become some emotional feeling that has no place in our hearts.

But how have I been dealing with all these? Silence and quiet to allow things roll by and deal with themselves, nevertheless coming out, as I just did by going to pick up my pen where it has been resting all these years. Because the country where I have served as a governor, now its senator and a country which has provided me with the opportunities to become what and who I am must move forward, and move forward in the right direction, irrespective of the many and different knocks I have got for some of my actions and utterances, which of course are based on misunderstanding and people not having the time to pause to read between the lines.

Are we bad losers? There are times when I think many of us politicians have lowered ourselves to that basement, not for any reason but what I want to think is political competitiveness where somebody thinks he or she has the right to take the glory of any deed that would benefit the people. Wrong politics and politicking I think. Because in the process politicians have become gods and those who are to be served have lost faith in themselves and the aftermath is dealing in violence and the most un-called-for aggression.

Was the incident at Nuremberg, Germany against Distinguished Senator Ike Ekweramadu, the former Deputy Senate President of the country called for?

Germany is a country I visit all the time for one thing all the other; it is a peaceful country with laws in place that do not give room for violence and damning aggression of whatever height. But that peaceful atmosphere seemed to have been dented not by what I would describe as original Germans but by resident Nigerians, on one of their own.

I am not going to start talking about cultures and traditions here because everything in existence is subject to evolvement, but the core of every culture and tradition has its stipulations, and no doubt these stipulations in their evolvement is directed at making our humanity better and when these stipulations and its core are wished away, can we dare say we are humans?

Nigerians from every part of the country are aggrieved. The grievances are not regional, the angers and frustrations experienced from one locality is the same everywhere because they are the consequences of bad leadership which I have not stopped talking about right from the moment I went into business and found myself in politics.

I am a religious man and I have read lot of religious stories and tried many a time to understand the allegories, illustrations and pictures they try to paint and convey. One especially is that of creation. God and Lucifer. Where there are differences in thoughts and idealism, where interests vary; where there are no balances in swinging, decisions will have to be made.

But these decisions, how are they made and carried out? How we do this will go a long way to determining the growth of our thoughts and the expanse of our reasoning and how we have allowed the cultures and traditions that have shaped us to evolve.

What happened at Nuremberg showed we are still in search of that growth and evolvement. You do not force an idea or supposition on people; you do not say because you believe a particular discourse is right then you must proceed to force it upon all to accept or adapt into their thinking and life. Maturity must come to play, and in this maturity, there must be a place for romantic discourse that tend to show and prove to all concerned why that idea should be incorporated without shoving it down every throat.

Biafra has grown into an idea-a philosophy. A philosophical idea that speaks to everything negative ranging from hunger, anger deprivation, marginalization, pain, anguish, illiteracies, insecurities, the right to unity or not, the right to self-determination; separatism, bad leadership, political arrogance and political double-speak, etc.; all these which I think form the conceptualized philosophical idea of Biafra I strongly believe in, but how do you push this philosophical idea forward to be accepted by all and convince those who are in doubt to believe and find passionate acceptance of it?

This is a question I think only IPOB can answer. And in finding an answer to this question the organization and those who control it must bear it in mind that a belief can only become conviction when people can only find reason and thinking in displayed actions and words and not by the violence or attack on either the like of Ike or any other person.

http://igberetvnews.com/912015/nuremberg-one-question-nnamdi-kanu-ipob-must-answer-sen-kalu/
Re: Nuremberg: One Question Nnamdi Kanu And IPOB Must Answer – Orji Uzor Kalu by Wickedfacts: 9:16pm On Aug 19, 2019
Joystark:
The problem of Abia State began with your tenure.

I tell you.
TA Orji didn't cause as much damage as this man did.

During his time, Armed robbers were Kings in Abia. That was the one and only time a CBN Convoy was attacked.

As sitting Governor, armed robbers went to the Standard Trust Bank (now UBA) near Government House to rob and this clown was shivering and calling OBJ that it was coup plotters attacking him. cheesy

His greatest disservice was foisting Ochendo on Abians.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nuremberg: One Question Nnamdi Kanu And IPOB Must Answer – Orji Uzor Kalu by 9jabull: 9:18pm On Aug 19, 2019
He was invited for I was ji, why he no go ask them.
Pls make una him to go to Spain, South Africa, UK, USA or Germany & ask the question.
His own flogging is coming.
Its Ekweremadu turn today , tomorrow will be him.

2 Likes

Re: Nuremberg: One Question Nnamdi Kanu And IPOB Must Answer – Orji Uzor Kalu by Wickedfacts: 9:18pm On Aug 19, 2019
Sonfethopia:

Talk true u like d country how hin de

So, beating Ekweremadu is the solution?
Didn't the same people reelect, Ekweremadu, Ikpeazu, Kalu, TA Orji and other political excreta few months ago?

Or was it aliens that reelected them? Wasn't it the same Igbos?

1 Like

Re: Nuremberg: One Question Nnamdi Kanu And IPOB Must Answer – Orji Uzor Kalu by nextstep(m): 9:19pm On Aug 19, 2019
The reason European leaders know how to respect themselves is because of the several hundred years of revolution and turmoil that saw leaders being beheaded, quartered, defenestrated (thrown out of windows), hung, killed in prison, etc. Africans have never really had this period where the people dealt with their own leaders, so African leaders don't understand the need to be wise and govern well.

Just because you visit Germany now and see relative peace does not mean it didn't have centuries of unrest.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nuremberg: One Question Nnamdi Kanu And IPOB Must Answer – Orji Uzor Kalu by Uche352(m): 9:20pm On Aug 19, 2019
I'll have to ask orji kalu if him and the ruling class have answered the questions the poor masses have been asking them based on their campaign promises...the primary aim of them being elected they don't even accomplish

5 Likes

Re: Nuremberg: One Question Nnamdi Kanu And IPOB Must Answer – Orji Uzor Kalu by Brightchibuzor: 9:22pm On Aug 19, 2019
Oga landlord travl and see,u pp hv fail us woefully.
Re: Nuremberg: One Question Nnamdi Kanu And IPOB Must Answer – Orji Uzor Kalu by Brightchibuzor: 9:25pm On Aug 19, 2019
Oga landlord travl and see.
Re: Nuremberg: One Question Nnamdi Kanu And IPOB Must Answer – Orji Uzor Kalu by Sonfethopia: 9:30pm On Aug 19, 2019
Wickedfacts:

So, beating Ekweremadu is the solution?
Didn't the same people reelect, Ekweremadu, Ikpeazu, Kalu, TA Orji and other political excreta few months ago?

Or was it aliens that reelected them? Wasn't it the same Igbos?

Not only ekwerrnadu, its a. Trap for all politicians. OK?. Make dem hear word. Dem de shake now.

1 Like

Re: Nuremberg: One Question Nnamdi Kanu And IPOB Must Answer – Orji Uzor Kalu by Nobody: 9:34pm On Aug 19, 2019
Wickedfacts:
Kalu was one of those Igbo politicians who hosted Kanu. Ekweremadu was another and Abaribe stood surety for him. In fact, Ikpeazu was initially against military forcing Kanu out of Abia if not for Buhari's insistence.

So, the baby that was nurtured and developed by politicians like Kalu and Ekweremadu has grown and they are simply eating the fruits of their labour.

He has not started, let Ipob break their heads and put some sense inside.

What a STUPIDD post.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nuremberg: One Question Nnamdi Kanu And IPOB Must Answer – Orji Uzor Kalu by Wickedfacts: 9:37pm On Aug 19, 2019
PrecisionFx:

What a STUPIDD post.

Ipob would still beat you too and smuggle some sense inside your empty head.
Re: Nuremberg: One Question Nnamdi Kanu And IPOB Must Answer – Orji Uzor Kalu by jrex(m): 9:39pm On Aug 19, 2019
Dear Sir,
You just claimed that you have negated all these vices you listed in your epistle.
You better make your voice louder rather than asking some annoying questions.
Nigerians are tired of these maltreatments.

One thing for sure is that one day things will turn out better through any means.
Re: Nuremberg: One Question Nnamdi Kanu And IPOB Must Answer – Orji Uzor Kalu by jojothaiv(m): 9:45pm On Aug 19, 2019
dumahi:
ANSWER: "Those who make peaceful revolution impossible will make violent revolution inevitable." - J F Kennedy. And, this is only a warning sign.
Apt...
Re: Nuremberg: One Question Nnamdi Kanu And IPOB Must Answer – Orji Uzor Kalu by CableWire: 9:53pm On Aug 19, 2019
This Orji nwa Kalu na mumu.

He said, he dropped his pen for years so, what now made you to go pick up your pen after a decade? I must suggest it's the United Punches of Nuremberg Men to 'sample' EKWE!

You are writing this long novel because una vintage tables don also get k-leg and about to be scattered...

Guy, una better brace up cos it's no longer the shaking tables of the masses because their own don scatter patapata so nobody send them again.
Buh the bar has been raised further to una vintage tables and the voyage won't be sweet and smooth-sailing like before going by this Nuremberg incident.

Why didn't you ask these questions wey full your mouth like this since when you de travel go Germany like say you want go buy slippers for Oshodi? Why now?

Come go again... Your own utu aka go be colorful sauce sef, I can assure you.

Honestly, I don't like the fact that a grown man was beaten buh I think it has gotten to that point since Nigerians can only adjust when they are forced.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nuremberg: One Question Nnamdi Kanu And IPOB Must Answer – Orji Uzor Kalu by MANNABBQGRILLS: 9:58pm On Aug 19, 2019
Bookmarked!

1 Like

Re: Nuremberg: One Question Nnamdi Kanu And IPOB Must Answer – Orji Uzor Kalu by hurthubby: 10:01pm On Aug 19, 2019
smiley
Re: Nuremberg: One Question Nnamdi Kanu And IPOB Must Answer – Orji Uzor Kalu by Codes151(m): 10:05pm On Aug 19, 2019
Another looter speaks from the wings of another corrupt party

2 Likes

Re: Nuremberg: One Question Nnamdi Kanu And IPOB Must Answer – Orji Uzor Kalu by famzynet: 10:05pm On Aug 19, 2019
Stupid man asking stupid question. Go to Germany and get your answer.

2 Likes

Re: Nuremberg: One Question Nnamdi Kanu And IPOB Must Answer – Orji Uzor Kalu by Donatusegba: 10:19pm On Aug 19, 2019
some might think its childs play bt if u read what he wrote you wil knw there is a point
Re: Nuremberg: One Question Nnamdi Kanu And IPOB Must Answer – Orji Uzor Kalu by ikpumbe(m): 10:57pm On Aug 19, 2019
Wickedfacts:
Kalu was one of those Igbo politicians who hosted Kanu. Ekweremadu was another and Abaribe stood surety for him. In fact, Ikpeazu was initially against military forcing Kanu out of Abia if not for Buhari's insistence.

So, the baby that was nurtured and developed by politicians like Kalu and Ekweremadu has grown and they are simply eating the fruits of their labour.

He has not started, let Ipob break their heads and put some sense inside.

ur hatred for Igbo's is not hidden

u should be happy the revolution Nigerians wish is wat just started. but u must bring in ur stupidly

1 Like

Re: Nuremberg: One Question Nnamdi Kanu And IPOB Must Answer – Orji Uzor Kalu by erickjany: 10:59pm On Aug 19, 2019
Switzerland New Yam Festival (Iri Ji) Coming up on the 25th of August 2019
Time: 10 am
Venue: Switzerland - Villars-Sur-Ollon - CH 1884. Centre International de Conférences Genève.

SPECIAL GUEST
1. Sen. Rochas Okorocha
2. Gov. Ifeanyi Ugwuanyi of Enugu state
3. Gov. Dave Umeahi of Ebonyi State
4. Gov. Okezie Ikpeazu of Abia state
5. Gov. Willi Obianyor of Anambra
6. Mr. Joe Igbokwe
7. Nnia Nwodo ( President Ohaneze Ndi Igbo)
8. Sen. Orji Uzo Kalu
9. Chris Ngige
10. Mrs Lorrietta Onochie

There will be cutting of new yam ( iwa ji ohuu)
Igbo cultural dance will be on display.

Sign. Dr. Albert Onyegbunam
(President Igbo Union Switzerland)

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nuremberg: One Question Nnamdi Kanu And IPOB Must Answer – Orji Uzor Kalu by Nobody: 10:59pm On Aug 19, 2019
Wickedfacts:

Ipob would still beat you too and smuggle some sense inside your empty head.

cheesy

Anyone who doesn't agree with u is IPOB
Re: Nuremberg: One Question Nnamdi Kanu And IPOB Must Answer – Orji Uzor Kalu by Emperor002: 11:24pm On Aug 19, 2019
dey get ur answer for germany
Re: Nuremberg: One Question Nnamdi Kanu And IPOB Must Answer – Orji Uzor Kalu by Sprumbaba: 11:25pm On Aug 19, 2019
fatymore:
I posted something about Mainone Cable interview, nobody answered me

Nairaland when did we get here now?

I need orientation pleaseeee

Interview is this week

BEcause everyone has their own problems.
Re: Nuremberg: One Question Nnamdi Kanu And IPOB Must Answer – Orji Uzor Kalu by BuddhaPalm(m): 11:44pm On Aug 19, 2019
If you believe OUK wrote this, I have a bridge to sell you.

2 Likes

Re: Nuremberg: One Question Nnamdi Kanu And IPOB Must Answer – Orji Uzor Kalu by Nobody: 12:33am On Aug 20, 2019
nextstep:
The reason European leaders know how to respect themselves is because of the several hundred years of revolution and turmoil that saw leaders being beheaded, quartered, defenestrated (thrown out of windows), hung, killed in prison, etc. Africans have never really had this period where the people dealt with their own leaders, so African leaders don't understand the need to be wise and govern well.

Just because you visit Germany now and see relative peace does not mean it didn't have centuries of unrest.
Facts!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nuremberg: One Question Nnamdi Kanu And IPOB Must Answer – Orji Uzor Kalu by Isoduwa(m): 1:23am On Aug 20, 2019
jlinkd78:
Epistle for one question? One question from us to u is when are u travelling to Germany?.

Re: Nuremberg: One Question Nnamdi Kanu And IPOB Must Answer – Orji Uzor Kalu by PROPHETmichael: 1:32am On Aug 20, 2019
The answer to that question can only be found in Germany. So oga go to Germany and collect grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Dead Or Alive Buhari Makes No Difference - Financial Times / Tinubu Yet To Show Up For Lesser Hajj Five Days To End Of Pilgrimage In Mecca / Obaseki Makes U-Turn, Gives Kudos To Oshiomhole For Making Him Governor (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.