Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,530 members, 7,819,906 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:13 AM

Nuremberg: One Question Nnamdi Kanu And IPOB Must Answer – Orji Uzor Kalu - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nuremberg: One Question Nnamdi Kanu And IPOB Must Answer – Orji Uzor Kalu (31701 Views)

Ohanaeze: IPOB Must End Sit-At-Home Now, Business In Southeast Crumbling / "IPOB Must Renounce Violence" - Olawepo Hashim Urges FG To Free Nnamdi Kanu / Fani-kayode Lists questions Buhari Must Answer To Prove He’s Not Dead (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nuremberg: One Question Nnamdi Kanu And IPOB Must Answer – Orji Uzor Kalu by favour32(m): 4:39am On Aug 20, 2019
Una dey pay una self millions monthly but 30K a month minimum wage una say no.
30k wey una dey give chic for less than 24hrs hitting of kpekus.
This man wan price matter.
Re: Nuremberg: One Question Nnamdi Kanu And IPOB Must Answer – Orji Uzor Kalu by gemini35(m): 5:57am On Aug 20, 2019
imagine the type of selfish and baby politicians we got here in the south east,non of u cared or say any thing when army is killing ipob protesters,just to please buhari, buhari once said that attack on boko haram is attack on the north,can any of our south east politians,condem or stand against the killing of ipob,that is why the masses don,t an atom of regard to politifiance,
Re: Nuremberg: One Question Nnamdi Kanu And IPOB Must Answer – Orji Uzor Kalu by johnaruson(m): 6:29am On Aug 20, 2019
Orji bia rie ji, come and eat yam, leave talk.

1 Like

Re: Nuremberg: One Question Nnamdi Kanu And IPOB Must Answer – Orji Uzor Kalu by Vulcanheph(m): 6:33am On Aug 20, 2019
StandardJohn:
gather here if u know u didn't bother to read that epistle
So i'm not the only one who Scrolled Through After Reading the first line.
gringringringringrin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nuremberg: One Question Nnamdi Kanu And IPOB Must Answer – Orji Uzor Kalu by Od1n: 7:22am On Aug 20, 2019
soberdrunk:
See ehen"!!! I have never been in support of IPOB or Nnamdi Kalu but I cannot deny the fact that this Ekweremadu beating seems to be a solution ooo, it has sent a strong signal to our politicians and for the first time in a long time a cold shiver down their spines........
If it can happen to Ekweremadu who dey try small, their own na pieces they go tear them. They know dat
Re: Nuremberg: One Question Nnamdi Kanu And IPOB Must Answer – Orji Uzor Kalu by IamSoProlific: 7:25am On Aug 20, 2019
StandardJohn:
gather here if u know u didn't bother to read that epistle

1 Like

Re: Nuremberg: One Question Nnamdi Kanu And IPOB Must Answer – Orji Uzor Kalu by Neoteny(m): 8:42am On Aug 20, 2019
What a clumsy article

Poorly written, too many words, too little sense.
Re: Nuremberg: One Question Nnamdi Kanu And IPOB Must Answer – Orji Uzor Kalu by Glycosunde: 9:08am On Aug 20, 2019
It is very glaring that this is what our politicians deserve as u can c all of them irrespective of party affiliation are all coming out to condemn the beating because they are afraid that it might be them tomorrow n. fear is evident in their speech n body language. Revolution can start anywhere and at anytime. Let them keep looting and we will keep on beating them until the will of the masses prevail

Re: Nuremberg: One Question Nnamdi Kanu And IPOB Must Answer – Orji Uzor Kalu by Psoul(m): 10:40am On Aug 20, 2019
The beating will soon be extended to their children and extended relatives in diaspora
Re: Nuremberg: One Question Nnamdi Kanu And IPOB Must Answer – Orji Uzor Kalu by Psoul(m): 11:29am On Aug 20, 2019
jlinkd78:
Epistle for one question? One question from us to u is when are u travelling to Germany?.

He just cancelled his German trip, saying that he is not really feeling fine.
My question to him: Oga when did u start taking medical treatments in Nigeria. What happened to oversea doctors?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nuremberg: One Question Nnamdi Kanu And IPOB Must Answer – Orji Uzor Kalu by fatymore(f): 11:29am On Aug 20, 2019
Sprumbaba:

BEcause everyone has their own problems.
thanks
I guess so
Re: Nuremberg: One Question Nnamdi Kanu And IPOB Must Answer – Orji Uzor Kalu by Salt3: 8:41pm On Aug 20, 2019
optimusprime2:
When are you going to Germany...? Your question will be best answered in Germany...
Hahahaha, you nailed it bro. pls sir coman answer oo

1 Like

Re: Nuremberg: One Question Nnamdi Kanu And IPOB Must Answer – Orji Uzor Kalu by Nobody: 5:28pm On Aug 21, 2019
Neoteny:
What a clumsy article

Poorly written, too many words, too little sense.

Wow! I finally see you again, how have you been?
Having checked everywhere on this forum, looking out many times perhaps you will post with your waffenss account. I was wondering what went wrong, i never knew you have another account here.
I've lived to see you again and i'm happy to see you. How have you been?
Seems you've not changed from your harsh self. Lol.
Re: Nuremberg: One Question Nnamdi Kanu And IPOB Must Answer – Orji Uzor Kalu by Neoteny(m): 5:42pm On Aug 21, 2019
Gratefulheart01:

Wow! I finally see you again, how have you been?
Having checked everywhere on this forum, looking out many times perhaps you will post with your waffenss account. I was wondering what went wrong, i never knew you have another account here.
I've lived to see you again and i'm happy to see you. How have you been?
Seems you've not changed from your harsh self. Lol.

Sup

Those overactive mods banned my WaffenSS account.

How you been?
Re: Nuremberg: One Question Nnamdi Kanu And IPOB Must Answer – Orji Uzor Kalu by Nobody: 12:49pm On Aug 24, 2019
Neoteny:

Sup

Those overactive mods banned my WaffenSS account.

How you been?

Haha, with your savagery level, I don't think you should be surprised about that, you make new e-enemy all the time here.

Since staying out of trouble isn't one of your routine, ban should be your favourite on the NL Menu. Yet, considering how the mods have very soft spot for zombies, that means you've overstretched that grace or stepped on some sacred toe before you could get banned eventually.
That's on a lighter note though. Lol.
I'm happy to see you again anyway and regard it as a priviledge meeting you on this forum.

I've been doing fine. Tnx
Re: Nuremberg: One Question Nnamdi Kanu And IPOB Must Answer – Orji Uzor Kalu by Neoteny(m): 12:39pm On Aug 25, 2019
Gratefulheart01:

Haha, with your savagery level, I don't think you should be surprised about that, you make new e-enemy all the time here.

Since staying out of trouble isn't one of your routine, ban should be your favourite on the NL Menu. Yet, considering how the mods have very soft spot for zombies, that means you've overstretched that grace or stepped on some sacred toe before you could get banned eventually.
That's on a lighter note though. Lol.
I'm happy to see you again anyway and regard it as a priviledge meeting you on this forum.

I've been doing fine. Tnx

Lols

Cheers man

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nuremberg: One Question Nnamdi Kanu And IPOB Must Answer – Orji Uzor Kalu by awgumayor: 2:04pm On Aug 25, 2019
Wickedfacts:
Kalu was one of those Igbo politicians who hosted Kanu. Ekweremadu was another and Abaribe stood surety for him. In fact, Ikpeazu was initially against military forcing Kanu out of Abia if not for Buhari's insistence.

So, the baby that was nurtured and developed by politicians like Kalu and Ekweremadu has grown and they are simply eating the fruits of their labour.

He has not started, let Ipob break their heads and put some sense inside.
People who don't know what to say only read comments.
Re: Nuremberg: One Question Nnamdi Kanu And IPOB Must Answer – Orji Uzor Kalu by awgumayor: 2:11pm On Aug 25, 2019
erickjany:
Switzerland New Yam Festival (Iri Ji) Coming up on the 25th of August 2019
Time: 10 am
Venue: Switzerland - Villars-Sur-Ollon - CH 1884. Centre International de Conférences Genève.

SPECIAL GUEST
1. Sen. Rochas Okorocha
2. Gov. Ifeanyi Ugwuanyi of Enugu state
3. Gov. Dave Umeahi of Ebonyi State
4. Gov. Okezie Ikpeazu of Abia state
5. Gov. Willi Obianyor of Anambra
6. Mr. Joe Igbokwe
7. Nnia Nwodo ( President Ohaneze Ndi Igbo)
8. Sen. Orji Uzo Kalu
9. Chris Ngige
10. Mrs Lorrietta Onochie

There will be cutting of new yam ( iwa ji ohuu)
Igbo cultural dance will be on display.

Sign. Dr. Albert Onyegbunam
(President Igbo Union Switzerland)
You missed another beatable special guest. Osita Okechukwu. Dg NBC
Re: Nuremberg: One Question Nnamdi Kanu And IPOB Must Answer – Orji Uzor Kalu by Nobody: 3:05pm On Aug 25, 2019
Neoteny:

Lols

Cheers man

Alright brother.
We'll still see again. Take care.

1 Like

Re: Nuremberg: One Question Nnamdi Kanu And IPOB Must Answer – Orji Uzor Kalu by erickjany: 8:22pm On Aug 25, 2019
awgumayor:
You missed another beatable special guest. Osita Okechukwu. Dg NBC
Lol. Correct

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Nigerians Scoop Fuel From Fallen Petrol Tanker In Abeokuta - Pics / Osun Election: APC Is Like An Orphan Struggling In Ife – Babajide Omoworare / Conella Services Offers To Help Army Subdue Boko Haram

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.