Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,409 members, 7,815,902 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:36 PM

Winifred Oyo-ita Sends Retirement Letter To Buhari - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Winifred Oyo-ita Sends Retirement Letter To Buhari (33673 Views)

"Why Buhari Sacked Winifred Oyo-Ita As Head Of Civil Service" - Reno Omokri / Buhari Sacks Winifred Oyo-Ita, Appoints Folashade Yemi-Esan / Winifred Oyo-Ita’s Retirement ‘Rejected’ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Winifred Oyo-ita Sends Retirement Letter To Buhari by MrTrend(m): 4:36pm On Aug 19, 2019
Forced to tire instead.
Re: Winifred Oyo-ita Sends Retirement Letter To Buhari by gurunlocker: 4:36pm On Aug 19, 2019
The next step is for her to travel out of the country and enjoy her loot...
Re: Winifred Oyo-ita Sends Retirement Letter To Buhari by Reference(m): 4:38pm On Aug 19, 2019
In this setup, corruption can never end. It will be one scandal after another until Nigerians are thoroughly fed up and act like responsible citizens and hold their leaders to account.

But my guess is she will fall through the cracks of ethno-religious bigotry and the status-quo will win..... unfortunately.
Re: Winifred Oyo-ita Sends Retirement Letter To Buhari by zoomzoom(m): 4:40pm On Aug 19, 2019
While I generally detest criminals.
I hate dumb ones even more.
A woman with a long service record threw everything away with stupidity and greed.

How did she think she could get away with a 3 billion Naira scam?

Believe THAT scam story,Believe also that i am MOTHER THERESA.
Re: Winifred Oyo-ita Sends Retirement Letter To Buhari by romenna: 4:41pm On Aug 19, 2019
resignation not accepted at this material time.
Re: Winifred Oyo-ita Sends Retirement Letter To Buhari by MondayOsunbor(m): 4:41pm On Aug 19, 2019
otokx:
Unbelievable but some will say why is it always people from the south that get disgraced out of office?

Let me repeat Nigeria will not survive buhari

When it happen remember I told you first

1 Like

Re: Winifred Oyo-ita Sends Retirement Letter To Buhari by Nobody: 4:42pm On Aug 19, 2019
MondayOsunbor:

Let me repeat Nigeria will not survive buhari

When it happen remember I told you first

Nigeria cannot survice Nigerians...simple as!! weve had the same problems under every president/head of state. The problem is not the leaders it's us the people.

3 Likes

Re: Winifred Oyo-ita Sends Retirement Letter To Buhari by tot(f): 4:45pm On Aug 19, 2019
seunmsg:
So sad she’s ending her career like this.

I was about to like this comment until I looked at the moniker. Let me hold my like, lol.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Winifred Oyo-ita Sends Retirement Letter To Buhari by Ushiesunday(m): 4:49pm On Aug 19, 2019
Nigeria. Every corrupt politician in Buhari administration are from South South and South East right?

2 Likes

Re: Winifred Oyo-ita Sends Retirement Letter To Buhari by ajebuter(f): 4:51pm On Aug 19, 2019
Amuocha:
Onnoghen down
Oyo-Ita down
Fowler is next shocked
Lai Mohd' warming up grin grin

Sai Buhari shocked

You forgot Obono Obla

Southerners must get sense by force

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Winifred Oyo-ita Sends Retirement Letter To Buhari by Kinikini: 4:53pm On Aug 19, 2019
She got infected the Ebola korrupshon.

agabusta:
cry and I like that woman.
Re: Winifred Oyo-ita Sends Retirement Letter To Buhari by lagdmark(m): 4:57pm On Aug 19, 2019
Xisnin:
A woman with a long service record threw everything away with stupidity and greed.

So you're one of the 3%of Nigerians that detest kwaraption and crime.
I wish we've people like you in government, Nigeria for be like Germany.
Re: Winifred Oyo-ita Sends Retirement Letter To Buhari by LewinskyMon: 4:59pm On Aug 19, 2019
Amuocha:
Onnoghen down
Oyo-Ita down
Fowler is next shocked
Lai Mohd' warming up grin grin

Sai Buhari shocked
The dead cow, Huh shocked
Re: Winifred Oyo-ita Sends Retirement Letter To Buhari by Koolking(m): 4:59pm On Aug 19, 2019
TooMuchStuff:
So this is the only thing BuhariApC are known for?
Removing Christians from positions even if it's just an allegation then retain and protect the Northern Muslims who do worse ?

Inside Life of a dullard..!

Do you think anybody cares about your religious mumbo jumbo? Do you think I care about your ethnic and religious intolerance? Did Buhari transfer N3billion into her account, amount she couldn't justify how she legally earned? I am from the South/East, I detest corrupt people. It's more embarrassing being a corrupt Christian when you are supposed to be model for Christ

Come to think of it, EFCC was petitioned in 2014 during Jonathan regime on allegation of her corruption, but certain individual sat on the petition, while EFCC was investigating behind the scene. If you are found wanting, even if you are my blood brother, I won't support you.

Shun this ethnic and religious prejudice and learn to consider issue objectively.

1 Like

Re: Winifred Oyo-ita Sends Retirement Letter To Buhari by oladele239(m): 5:04pm On Aug 19, 2019
Will be replaced by another herdsman

1 Like

Re: Winifred Oyo-ita Sends Retirement Letter To Buhari by Yankee101: 5:09pm On Aug 19, 2019
Taking out all the non hausa fulani

Tinubu's boy Fowler in FIRS is next

1 Like

Re: Winifred Oyo-ita Sends Retirement Letter To Buhari by Nobody: 5:09pm On Aug 19, 2019
FarahAideed:
Any southerner working for Buhari should be ready to be disgraced and used as tribal fodder when the time is right for Buhari

Don't be surprised if a Northern is appointed as her replacement.

1 Like

Re: Winifred Oyo-ita Sends Retirement Letter To Buhari by Pavarottii(m): 5:13pm On Aug 19, 2019
Obviously she was forced to retire... Cos she is tired of playing by their books...
Re: Winifred Oyo-ita Sends Retirement Letter To Buhari by Pavarottii(m): 5:18pm On Aug 19, 2019
isthatso:
stella, Diezanni, Winnifred etc etc. In other countries women are crying for opportunities, in Nigeria women are given opportunities and they mess themselves up
Keep quiet if u don't know anything.., this women were forced to resign because they were tired of the ways of the govt and decided not to act accordingly... If u think is a lie... Remember kemi adeosun, onnoghen etc.
Re: Winifred Oyo-ita Sends Retirement Letter To Buhari by blackboy(m): 5:18pm On Aug 19, 2019
Next is FIRS boss
Re: Winifred Oyo-ita Sends Retirement Letter To Buhari by farem: 5:18pm On Aug 19, 2019
Erediauwa:
....Or simply put; "She was forced to retire"

Just because she is suspected of leaking the memo that Baba Lifeless was behind the reinstatement of that pension criminal called Maina.

Worst president ever.

Obo!
Re: Winifred Oyo-ita Sends Retirement Letter To Buhari by freeze001(f): 5:19pm On Aug 19, 2019
Are you by any chance holding women to some higher moral standard than their male counterparts? What about the men that have constantly messed and still mess themselves up or get involved in the criminality and squander-mania that the Nigerian government is known for? Have you ever called them out in this manner? Prof Okonjo Iweala, Dr Obi Ezekwesili, Amina Mohammed, Onyeka Onwenu, Omobola Johnson, Arunma Oteh and a host of other women have held high, sensitive positions and have no corruption or issues of fraud/illegality so what about those?

isthatso:
stella, Diezanni, Winnifred etc etc. In other countries women are crying for opportunities, in Nigeria women are given opportunities and they mess themselves up

1 Like

Re: Winifred Oyo-ita Sends Retirement Letter To Buhari by deji17: 5:19pm On Aug 19, 2019
Always women taking the fall... Soft / easy target right?
Re: Winifred Oyo-ita Sends Retirement Letter To Buhari by Nobody: 5:24pm On Aug 19, 2019
freeze001:
Are you by any chance holding women to some higher moral standard than their male counterparts? What about the men that have constantly messed and still mess themselves up or get involved in the criminality and squander-mania that the Nigerian government is known for? Have you ever called them out in this manner? Prof Okonjo Iweala, Dr Obi Ezekwesili, Amina Mohammed, Onyeka Onwenu, Omobola Johnson, Arunma Oteh and a host of other women have held high, sensitive positions and have no corruption or issues of fraud/illegality so what about those?

a society with immoral women cannot produce good children...simple. Nigerian women are immoral!
Re: Winifred Oyo-ita Sends Retirement Letter To Buhari by Nobody: 5:25pm On Aug 19, 2019
Pavarottii:

Keep quiet if u don't know anything.., this women were forced to resign because they were tired of the ways of the govt and decided not to act accordingly... If u think is a lie... Remember kemi adeosun, onnoghen etc.

When the church and the women in a society have lost there moral compass it's no surprise such a society has completely broken down. We are a morally bankrupt country and church and women are a major part of it.

what do you mean forced to resign? If they did nothing wrong why did they resign? Did Kemi not break the law, did Diezanni not loot, did Winnifred not loot?
Re: Winifred Oyo-ita Sends Retirement Letter To Buhari by mbhs139(m): 5:27pm On Aug 19, 2019
Xisnin:

And imagine how they coined the report "...the widow..." to wipe up sentiments.

Hmmm, Nigerian press.
Re: Winifred Oyo-ita Sends Retirement Letter To Buhari by freeze001(f): 5:29pm On Aug 19, 2019
And the women will not earn that morality by some magic if their men refuse to maintain proper decorum and morality. The children they bear (both male n female) are products of the men you feel have no responsibility and they learn from them. It cuts across both sexes.
isthatso:

a society with immoral women cannot produce good children...simple. Nigerian women are immoral!

1 Like

Re: Winifred Oyo-ita Sends Retirement Letter To Buhari by busomma: 5:34pm On Aug 19, 2019
FarahAideed:
Any southerner working for Buhari should be ready to be disgraced and used as tribal fodder when the time is right for Buhari
I wonder when ethnic bigots like u will condemn the condemnable regardless the ethnic group the perpetrators come from. This lady violated public trust & should be condemned by all reasonable Patriots. If found guilty after open & fair trial should be sent to prison as stipulated by the law.
Re: Winifred Oyo-ita Sends Retirement Letter To Buhari by Nobody: 5:34pm On Aug 19, 2019
freeze001:
And the women will not earn that morality by some magic if their men refuse to maintain proper decorum and morality. The children they bear (both male n female) are products of the men you feel have no responsibility and they learn from them. It cuts across both sexes.
everything a man does is for the sake of a woman/women or his children. society only condones the ciminality of men where the women and church turn a blind eye to his means of income. I am not condoning criminality amongst men but men will not do it if the church and women dont accept it.

if you ask turn down a drug dealer/thief, he will realise his criminality does not benefit him but the Nigerian man engages in all manner of criminality because the moral compass of society...the church and women themselves are criminally minded and accept such behaviour..

The other day some guy was ousted by the FBI for being a 419, people open threads in Nairaland to showcase unexplained wealth because women, mothers, girlfriends, wives and the church dont ask questions!!!
Re: Winifred Oyo-ita Sends Retirement Letter To Buhari by FarahAideed: 5:36pm On Aug 19, 2019
busomma:

I wonder when ethnic bigots like u will condemn the condemnable regardless the ethnic group the perpetrators come from. This lady violated public trust & should be condemned by all reasonable Patriots. If found guilty after open & fair trial should be sent to prison as stipulated by the law.

Shut up there !!!!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Winifred Oyo-ita Sends Retirement Letter To Buhari by AnanseK(m): 5:49pm On Aug 19, 2019
FarahAideed:

Rubbish. That blackmail should not stop the little effort at fighting corruption. We want more exposures and definite action. She should be sent to jail if found guilty.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Policeman Arrests Passengers For Commenting On #OccupyLekkiTollGate Protest / Wike Demanded 25% Of Rivers State Allocation, ₦2b From Palliative Money - Chetam / King Amachree University Owned By Asari-dokubo In Republic of Benin

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.